Twenty Nine

Baby Accident!!

-Yoona’s POV-

 

I rolled my body lazily in the carpet. Head already placed on my hands as I stared at the whole living room. Damn it, I’m so bored! Donghae oppa, why did you have to work on my holy day?

The TV kept talking in some unknown language, I’ve already ignored it anyway, since my chinese isn’t really good. And I’m not a learning-type-person just like Seohyun, who’ll watch the TV carefully and learn every new vocabulary that she got. Geez, I didn’t want to spend my HOLY DAY with learning!

Well eventhough yesterday I had spent the day with Seohyun in Sun Moon Lake, and also some shopping in Raohe Street Tourist Night Market Committee. We really enjoyed it, really really enjoyed it. It’s been a long time since we can walk freely just like a normal people. But Kyuhyun oppa and manager oppa didn’t let me and Seohyun went out today because of a small incident. Really, it’s just a small incident but they over exagerrated it! As for Kyuhyun oppa, he was worried as Seohyun looked so tired after our small date. Okay, maybe we were just too happy to walk around and didn’t realize her limit. As for manager oppa……………………… It’s not a big problem, isn’t it?

 

Flashback

 

“Unnie, they are still following us,” whispered Seohyun. Her voice trembled showing how she felt so afraid and panic.

I stole a glance by the edge of my eyes. Damn it, those two girls are still following us. Think Yoona! Think! You have to distract them from Seohyun! Those two girls had been following us since we arrived in Raohe Street Tourist Night Market Committee. Seohyun was the first one who realized it. She felt suspicious with those two girls who continuously stole a glance to us. They sat three tables away when we enjoyed our dinner in the food court.

“Seohyunnie, we have to separate. You can go to the dorm by yourself, can’t you?”

Seohyun looked worried for a while before she finally nodded. I patted her back to reassure her that nothings bad will happened.

“They might be only recognized me Hyunnie. It’s impossible to recognize you,” I said again.

Well that’s true. She didn’t look like SNSD Seohyun at all. She just looked like a young mother who was expecting for her baby. She wore a flowery dress and a pashmina  to cover her cleavage. Her hair was tied into a bun. A glasses attached in her face to hide her face. There’s no way people will recognize her as SNSD Seohyun.

I saw people crowded at the sale from one of the clothing stall.

“You went to that crowd and I’ll make sure they were following me.”

Seohyun slowly moved to the crowd and gone as there were so many people in the stall. I heaved a sigh of relief, they won’t catch her. I turned my head and saw them stole a glance at me before lowered their head. I heaved a sigh of frustration before quickly walked away from that place, making both of the girls surprised. The main gate was already close as I could see a lot of cabs parked in front of it. I waved my hand to one of the driver and ran to the cabs. Holy , I could hear the girls shouting at me before I closed the cab’s door.

“Yoona unnie!!”

Great, they really recognized me

.

End of flashback

 

See? They didn’t recognize Seohyun at all. But manager oppa and Kyuhyun oppa scolded me after I got home. They said that we were reckless and those two girls might recognize Seohyun.Geez, they didn’t recognize her! Don’t they understand?

But well, maybe we were a little bit careless as we were too happy to have a small date like yesterday. And now I’m bored!!!!!!!

I turned my head back as I heard a sound of an opened door. Seohyun came out from her room while holding her phone. Seeing her happy face, it seemed like she got a phone call from Kyuhyun oppa. I looked at my phone and pouted, where are you Donghae oppa?

“Ne, arasso. I’ll take care of them. Be careful oppa!” I heard Seohyun said before she ended the call.

She took a seat next to me and smiled widely. What’s with that smile?

“Yah, did you want to tease me? Geez, you really are the wife of the evil magnae,” I said before turning my head back to the TV. Yet I still didn’t understand what they were talking about.

“Anieyo unnie. I have a great news!” she said happily.

Her words succesfully got my attention. I stared at her suspiciously, one brow up.

“Aigooo, you looked so bad when you were bored,” she said as she clicked her tongue.

“Yah, just tell me now.”

Seohyun giggled lightly seeing my annoyed face. Geez, she really wanted to tease me, right?

“Oppas were on their way home.”

“Jinjjayo? Omona! I can have a date with Donghae oppa!!!! Yeah!!” I said and started jumping around like some idiot. Finally! Something to kill my boredom!

“Well, I don’t think you can unnie,” Seohyun said awkwardly. I stopped jumping and my face turned from a bright-happy face into that plain-annoyed face again.

“And why can’t I?”

Seohyun smile grew even wider and said,

“Because Hankyung oppa will come to visit us! And Kyuhyun oppa said that he’ll bring some surprise for us!”

My pout slowly turned into a soft smile. Maybe I can’t go for a date with Donghae oppa. But Hankyung oppa’s visit will make all the boys happy, including Donghae oppa. If they are happy I’ll also be happy for them. I think I should forget about having a date for today.

“That’s a great news! When will he come?”

Seohyun’s brow knitted together and she rubbed her chin slowly.

“That’s the strange thing that I wanted to say. Kyuhyun oppa said………….. Now?”

“Now?”

“Now.”

“Now.”

Both of us kept repeating the word ‘now’. We were so surprised and confused to even say another word. And strangely the door bell rang. DING DONG! Seohyun and I looked at each other confusedly

“Could it be….?” Seohyun asked soflty as her fingers slowly pointed the door.

I nodded softly. Seohyun got up from the couch and walked slowly to the main door with me followed her behind. I chuckled soflty when I saw her walking. As her belly started to grow bigger, she had started to walked ‘penguin style’ just like another pregnant women. She turned her head to me with eyes questioning my giggle.

“It’s funny to see your walk. The baby must be heavy, right?”

She grinned and patted her belly with love.

“Yeah he is, but he can’t be compared with this. He is just too worth for this,” she said softly.

I smiled sincerely when I heard those words. Once again, magnae’s words had touched my heart. As day goes by, she had learned and grew to be a mother.

“I wish Sooyoung unnie could be here with us, she must be so happy to meet…………. O-MO-NA!!”

I can’t blamed Seohyun when she shouted in surprise. As!+\&GkTpUms%Lk=uy*^O Who wouldn’t be surprise when you see Choi Sooyoung stood in front of Super Junior M’s dorm, head leaned to Hankyung oppa’s shoulder, grinning widely to see our surprised face, in TAIWAN?!?!? What the hell is she doing here?!

“Annyeoooooong!” she said happily to us.

“Aigoo, you must have surprised them to death Sooyoung-ah,” Hankyung oppa said after a long silence from me and Seohyun. OMONA

 

End of Yoona’s POV ^^

 

 

A photo caught his attention. He remembered it clearly just like it was only happened yesterday. In fact, it was already 4 years away from now. They looked so young in the picture, so bright, so pure, so happy and so grateful. How can they not be grateful? They just won their first Mutizen Awards with their song “U”. Most of their eyes were swollen as a result of crying happily on and off stage. He can even see Eunhyuk, Ryeowook and Leeteuk were still burst in tears. Heechul bent down in the center, holding their first ever trophy. The others were surrounding him and smiled brightly to the camera. Even the new magnae, Kyuhyun smiled shyly as he was being embraced by Siwon’s big arms. He can see Kyuhyun’s eyes were also gave another proof of his cries. Kangin, Kibum and himself were still in the group. He stood next to Donghae as his hand gave a V sign to the camera. That was a really beautiful memories. Yes it was really really beautiful. How he wished he can turn back time and enjoyed everything with s. But still, it was a memories.

“Missing them already oppa?” a beautiful voice came from behind.

Hankyung turned his head and saw Sooyoung’s head had already popped out behind his back. Maybe she was curious when she saw he stood in the corner and didn’t move an inch.

“Well, sort of,” I said with a smile. My hands put the photo back to the table.

Just in a second, Seohyun came from the kitchen holding a tray of snacks and tea for them. She carefully arranged it on the table.

“Here oppa, there are a few of korean snacks. You must have missed it,” she said with a gorgeous smile on her face.

Hankyung smiled and nodded gratefully. Sooyoung quickly grabbed a bag of potato chip that Yoona specially gave to her. Hankyung shook his head when he saw his girlfriend action, typical shikshin Sooyoungie. He grabbed a cup of ginseng tea that Seohyun made and drank it slowly.

“It’s so delicious Seohyun-sshi, komawo,” he said with a soft smile.

“Aigoo it’s nothing oppa. I’m glad if you like it.”

“How are you doing oppa? It’s been a long time since Seohyun and Kyuhyun oppa wedding?” Yoona asked, starting the conversation.

“I’m fine as you can see. Still busy with a new drama called ‘My Kingdom’ and some performance. But yeah, I’m fine,”

Sooyoung grinned as she heard their awkward conversation. Yet Yoona and Seohyun had never been really close to Hankyung. It’s just that their boyfriend were really close to Hankyung, that’s why both of them respect Hankyung as their oppa.

Yoona nodded awkwardly when she heard Hankyung’s answer. Her hands climbed up to her neck and scratched it softly. She bit her lower lip as she tried to find another conversation with Hankyung. By the bit of her eyes, she could see Seohyun sat politely on the couch, gave it all to Yoona to make a warm conversation. Her eyes flew to Sooyoung and caught her obvious grin. Yoona narrowed her eyes and gave Sooyoung a death glare.

“And you, Ms. Choi Sooyoung, how could you arrive in Taipei? Without any news or call for us?”

Sooyoung only grinned more widely when she heard Yoona’s question.

“Well that’s what I called a surprise!” she said as she giggled happily. It’s obvious that she felt so happy as she can two sisters.

“Hell with surprise,” Yoona murmured.

“Aigoo, don’t be to harsh. I’ll go home with you tomorrow,”

Sooyoung, Seohyun and Hankyung bursted in laugh when they saw Yoona just pouted and murmured some curse to Sooyoung.

“If I may knew, who put the picture in the table?” Hankyung asked and his eyes already stucked in the picture again.

Yoona and Seohyun turned their head to the table next to their couch. There was a picture of Super Junior when they first won the Mutizen Awards. Seohyun knew it because Kyuhyun also had that picture back in their room in Seoul. He always said that it was a  really memorable day for him. That’s the first time he felt of being one of Super Junior members. Seohyun smiled as she turned her head to Hankyung.

“It was Leeteuk oppa,” she answered

“Leeteuk-hyung?” Hankyung repeated her words.

“Neh, Leeteuk oppa ordered the boys to bring this picture to Taipei, since we’ll stay for 2 months here. In case that we might miss them,” Seohyun explained as she remembered Leeteuk who gave that ordered to the boys. He looked so proud with his idea to make Super Junior M members bring the picture. Eventhough the others just stared at him in disbelief. Kyuhyun also showed a wrinkle in his forehead but actually he felt happy with his idea.

Hankyung chuckled lightly when he heard Seohyun’s answer. He felt warm in his heart, knowing that the members never forget the days when they were still together. Also feeling thankful to have such a great brothers like them.

“Don’t cry oppa,” Sooyoung with a cocky smile on her face.

“I’m not,” Hankyung said as he rolled his eyes, trying to act cool in front of Seohyun and Yoona.

All of sudden, the door opened with a sound of ‘BUM!!’, seemed like the person who opened it was really unpatiened to meet his long-lost-brother. Cho Kyuhyun ran from the door with a wide grin on his face. He quickly jumped into Hankyung’s embrace.

“Gege!!”

In a second, Eunhyuk, Sungmin, Donghae, Henry, Zhoumi and Siwon followed Kyuhyun to swarm Hankyung. All of them wore the same happy expression just like Kyuhyun. Seohyun smiled when she saw all of the smiling, shouting and chatting friendly to each other. It’s been a long time since the Super Junior M members altogether in one place, with Hankyung as the leaders.

“What the hell are you doing here?!?!”

Silence. Everybody was engulfed in a sudden silence as they turned their head at the scene of a man holding a woman’s wrist. His eyes stared at her angrily while the woman stared back at him with the same angriness and a mix of afraid, worried and surprise. Her body tensed as the man shouted angrily to her. Choi Sooyoung and Choi Siwon made their own scene.

“It’s none of your business Mr. Choi. I’m here for a holiday with my boyfriend,” said Sooyoung, obviously emphasized the word my boyfriend.

“You must have fooled your manager! He won’t let you go in a time like this. Wait, did he even know that you went here?”

Sooyoung’s face flushed at Siwon’s accusation. Her pride hurted and it rose her angriness.

“Yes he knew it Mr. Choi! Don’t accuse me wrongly like this! You can’t control my life as you wish! I’m not your doll!” she yelled at him.

Everyone in the room watched the whole scene with a high level of curiousity. Especially Hankyung whose heart had already hurted to see Sooyoung and Siwon’s quarrel. He can see that something happened between those two. Something that he didn’t know. Something that both Sooyoung and Siwon hid from him.

“Oppa, don’t you smell something fishy between them? Did you know something?” Seohyun whispered to Kyuhyun who had already stood beside her.

“Mwo? You wanted a fish?” said Kyuhyun confusedly, as he didn’t pay much attention to Seohyun when he watched the two.

Seohyun pouted and pinched Kyuhyun’s arms hardly.

“Ouch! Yaaah!” Kyuhyun yelled out, succesfully making Siwon and Sooyoung realized that the members were watching them. Siwon hurrily let go of his grip. Sooyoung, still looked so angry, turned back and sat at the couch. She put her face on her hands and stared at the window.

Everybody had sat on the couch, but no one started a conversation. All stucked in the awkward silence.

“Oh, I forgot to make the drinks for us. Excuse me for a while,” said Seohyun as she stood up and walked to the kitchen. Yoona followed her

“Seohyunnie! Is there any Panda Beer lefted?” shouted Eunhyuk from the living room.

Seohyun popped out his head from the kitchen and shook her head.

“Anieyo oppa. All of you had already drank it yesterday. Anyway, beer isn’t healthy for your body, becaue~”

“Ah, would you like to make some tea for us? I think I want a ginseng tea just like Hankyung gege,” Kyuhyun quickly cut it out. Seohyun was just about to gave a long speech about how alcohol isn’t healthy for your body. Henry and Donghae giggled lightly to see them. Seohyun nodded softly and helped Yoona to make some tea for them. Luckily, the awkwardsness was gone after this intermezzo. They can have a warm chitchat like usual when Seohyun checked out from the kitchen.

The awkward thing is only Siwon and Sooyoung who at the edge of the circle and obviously tried to avoid each other. They can talk easily with the others but they ignored each other.

“Unnie, do you know something about Sooyoung unnie and Siwon oppa?”

Yoona shook her head. She poured the tea to 7 small cups.

“I don’t know Seohyunnie. But you knew that they were really close to each other. My best guess is they have some special relationship. I didn’t dare to guess whether it was just a brother-sister relationship or………..”

Yoona shrugged and didn’t continue her words. Both of them shuted their mouth before joined the others with 7 cups of ginseng tea.

 

-o0o-

 

Seohyun entered her room softly. Sooyoung and Hankyung were just went home an hour ago. Hankyung didn’t talk much about Sooyoung and Siwon’s embarassing scene. His face showed that he had a lot of thoughts running in his mind. Siwon and Sooyoung still kept their cold war. Siwon only hugged and talked to Hankyung when they want to go home. He ignored Sooyoung completely, just like she is transparent. Same goes to Sooyoung who also ignored Siwon.

Seohyun saw her lovely husband lied down on the bed, eyes focused on his laptop while his hands moved skilfully on the keyboard. Seohyun pouted like a child.

“Oppa,” she called, but Kyuhyun didn’t even heard that.

Seohyun sighed and walked to the bed. Seemed like he also ignored me just like Sooyoung and Siwon did. Geez, am I transparent to him?

She changed her clothes into pajamas and Kyuhyun still didn’t realize her presence. Seohyun stared at the laptop irritably. She didn’t understand why Kyuhyun was so addicted into Starcraft (and another games also). A long time ago, he had already tried to make her like Starcraft. But she got bored when he always beat her in every game. Kyuhyun was also bored when he had to watch Keroro. Both of them didn’t understand why their partner addicted to Keroro or Starcraft, but still, they accepted it.

Suddenly, something caught her attention as she studied the games from behind Kyuhyun. It was his username. He used ‘SEO’ as his user name. A smile quickly appeared on her face, changing the pout before. A shade of pink covered her fleshy cheek.

She sat beside Kyuhyun and hugged his head.

“Ah Seo, you are here,” he said as he touched the pause button.

He sat up in front of her and stared at her confusedly. Since she still kept her grin on her face.

“Err, what’s wrong with your smile?”

“Saranghaeyo,” she suddenly said out of the blue. Her hands caressed his cheek as she stared at him with love.

“Well, nado saranghaeyo. Jeongmal saranghaeyo. But why sudden~”

His words was cut by a passionate kiss from Seohyun. His eyes widened in shock but he soon took control of the kiss. They deepened the kiss. The heat between them started to rise as Kyuhyun finally closed his laptop with his lips still busy crashing Seohyun’s lips. He didn’t continue his game. But he made a round of game of love, with Seohyun….

 

 

-o0o-

 

 

Super Junior M’s Waiting Room. It was written in front of the door. As it said, it was a the waiting room of Super Junior M members who was now having some interview in Taiwan’s local TV. No one knew that Seohyun was actually in the room. She was waiting for Kyuhyun as she was already bored to stay alone in the dorm. It’s been 2 weeks since Super Junior M stayed in Taiwan. All she did was waited for the members to come home after their busy schedule, alone.

Sooyoung and Yoona had already came back to Korea at the 3rd day. They were now busy with their own schedule. The cold war between Siwon and Sooyoung still continued. They didn’t talk to each other on Sooyoung and Yoona’s last day in Taiwan. Kyuhyun had already asked about it to Siwon, but he just shrugged and didn’t explain anything to Kyuhyun.

She had nagged for a few days until Kyuhyun and the manager let her to come to the TV station. Of course she wore her best disguise. A purple long dress with a white cardigan, also a glasses to cover her face. But all she did in the TV studio was……… waiting.

The door opened slowly and suddenly, Seohyun’s head peeked up from the room. She looked at her left, and her right, made sure that no one is watching her. She sneaked out from the room carefully. Her heart beated fastly since she was afraid that somebody might caught her act.

 

-Seohyun POV-

Geez, I always become like this when I did something wrong. Sweating a lot, heart beating fastly and I just felt more insecure as I walked away from the waiting room. Mianeh Kyuhyun oppa, but my boredom was in the maximum limit. I thought that I won’t be bored if I followed the oppas to the TV Studio. But all I did was waiting in the waiting room. I just need to stroll for a while. I promise I won’t be long!

But the problem is………….. I can’t get out from this building! There are so many ELFs in front of the main door. It was such a crazy idea to step outside from the main door. Maybe I can take another door, but there is still a risk that some ELFs were waiting in every door. Aigooo, ottokae?

I quickly eliminated the main door from my list and walked to the backside of the building. Kyuhyun oppa and I entered this building from the 3rd door in the backside of the building, meanwhile the other members used the main door. The door will bring you a part of the building that wasn’t so far from the public park. I guessed I’ll just take a short walk in the park and enjoyed this afternoon. Kyuhyun oppa won’t be worried since it was quite close from the building.

Just when I wanted to peek out to make sure the situation, I heard a familiar voice coming from the outside of the door. It was Siwon oppa’s voice! He was talking to someone on the phone. I’d better close the door and give him some privacy, it’s not good to~

“Listen to me, Sooyoung-ah,”

His words completely startled me. My hand stopped from closing the door and let the door opened a little for a clearer sound. I knew it’s not a good thing, but a sudden urge to hear their conversation came to me.

“I knew, I knew, I knew that we shouldn’t do this. But I just can’t lie to my heart. I still~”

He stopped talking. His eyes widened in surprise and angriness. It seemed like Sooyoung unnie had said something bad to him.

“Choi Sooyoung! Wait until I went back to Korea and said that again in front of me!” he said angrily before he ended his phone.

He suddenly opened the door and found me, with an obvious position that showed that I was listening to his conversation a while ago. Thanks for my slow reaction.

“Omo,”

And that’s all the stupid thing that I can said to him. My face flushed in embarassment. Seemed like it wasn’t your lucky day Mrs. Cho…..

“I’m sorry oppa. I didn’t deliberately listen to your conversation. I was about to get out for a walk when….. Well, when I heard you,” I said softly, heads lowered down, didn’t dare to stare him back.

“Did you hear it all?” he asked me.

“Ummm, I heard tha you were calling Sooyoung unnie,”

He scratched his neck, a shade of pink covered his cheek. I shuted my mouth and so do him. An awkward silence surrounding us. I didn’t know what I should said since I was caught red handed in front of him!

“Where do you want to go?” he suddenly asked.

I smiled uneasily. Again and again, I was caught red handed. Now he knew that I wanted to get out from this building!

“Well, I just want to take a walk in the park. I didn’t~”

Before I finished my sentence, Siwon oppa had already grabbed my hand and pulled me out from the building. In a couple of minute, we had already sat on the bench, hands holding a cup of hot chocolate to warm ourself in this cold weather, his treat.

Both of us didn’t say a word during our walk. I still felt uneasy towards him. And Siwon oppa seemed busy with his minds.

“I love your unnie,” he suddenly said out of the blue.

I stared at him like an idiot. Who wouldn’t be surprised to hear his words? He suddenly said that he love my unnie! Wait, which one…..

“Sooyoung unnie?” I asked him, eventhough it is really obvious.

He smiled and nodded his head. This news was really surprised me! I never heard about that. I knew that they were really close, but I always thought that their relationship was just a kind of brother-sister relationship.

“And he loves me too,”

Okay, quickly erased the brother and sister relationship from your mind Joohyun!

“But we’ve never dated before, we are not dating now, and maybe we won’t date in the future,” he said softly, his voice went softer and softer, almost like a whisper in the end.

“I didn’t understand it oppa. If you two were in love, why didn’t you date her? And how about Hankyung oppa?” I asked.

He heaved a deep sighed, seemed like he was carrying a huge problem in his shoulder. He turned his head to me and smiled sadly.

“You were so lucky Seohyunnie,”

“Neh?” I said confusedly.

“Back then, Kyuhyun and you wasn’t as popular as now. It’s not a big problem if you two were dating. But me…..”

He stopped talking. His eyes stared at the bright sky above, trying to recall his memories in the past. Eventhough it wasn’t a really good memory.

“From the start, the SM staff had already put me as the face of Super Junior. As a new group, we had to sell our image as an available bachelor. That’s why, I had to refuse my urge to date Sooyoung. She was so dissapointed with that, eventhough she also understood my reason. I told her to move on with someone else. At that time, Hankyung hyung came to her life and stole her heart. I could only saw their happiness from a far and accepted their relationship. Eventhough my heart had already broke into pieces to see them,” he said.

I carefully listened to his story. I never knew that Sooyoung and Siwon had a story like that in the past. They were really good at hiding it from the members. Well, actually I didn’t know whether the other members know it or not.

“As time goes by, I managed to heal my broken heart. I changed from her lover to be her bestfriend. Those feelings were still inside my heart, but luckily I can handle it. Until one day, Hankyung hyung’s problem came out. It was a really hard time for us, Super Junior, I knew you knew how desperate Kyuhyun at that time. And it ended sadly with Hankyung hyung left Super Junior. As her bestfriend, I always be at her side in the bad time like this. You knew how sad Sooyoung when Hankyung hyung had left,” he continued again.

I remembered that time. The hard time when Hankyung oppa made a decision to leave Super Junior. At that time, it seemed like a gray cloud always hanging above the SM Entertainment. All of them were sad, especially Super Junior members and Sooyoung who were dating Hankyung. Kyuhyun oppa was also extremely in the bad mood at that time. I found him crying alone a few times.

“I don’t know what God had planned to make us falling in love to each other again. It was so hard to resist since we became really close without Hankyung hyung around us. I’ve tried really hard to not falling in love with her again but I can’t lie to my heart. I still love her,”

He scratched his head. I thought I can imagine what he had to face, it must be so hard for him and for Sooyoung unnie. I came closer to him and patted his back.

“I knew this is wrong Seohyunnie. She had a boyfriend and her boyfriend is my hyung. But…….”

He heaved another deep sigh. Sooyoung unnie never told me about her secret crush on Siwon oppa. The one who she always blabbered around was Hankyung oppa. I’ve always thought that she was madly in love with Hankyung oppa.

“But how about Yoona unnie and Donghae oppa? Yoona unnie also had the same role as you as the face of SNSD, but……”

Siwon only shrugged. He didn’t really know it either. Yoona had the same role like him, as the face of SNSD.

“I don’t know, I’ve asked manager hyung about that. But he didn’t answer it clearly and told me to go on the stage.”

I bit my lower lips and shuted my mouth. I didn’t know what I should say to Siwon oppa. I think he just need to let go of the story that he always kept in his heart. My hand unconciously went to my baby bump and caressed it softly. Siwon oppa’s eyes watched my act carefully.

“See? Life isn’t unfai. When you and Kyuhyun were in your highest level of popularity. God gave you this baby to take care of and everything was ruined,” said Siwon sadly.

“Oppa, I just believed that God really knows the best for us. The baby must bring a much better thing to us than before. I didn’t want to look on him as the one who had ruined my career. He is much more worth it than my career,” I said softly as I caressed my belly.

He stared at me deeply soon after. A soft smile came out from his face. A smile of relief.

“God knew the best. Geez, why did I forget that?” he mumbled out softly.

He stood up and stared at the bright sky above. When he turned his head to me, I saw a much brighter smile than before.

“Komawo Seohyunnie. You made me remember something important that I’ve already forgot. Don’t worry, I’ll fix everything with Sooyoung and Hankyung hyung,” he said happily.

Gosh, you have to see him when he said those words. He is really the most handsome member of Super Junior, beside my evil prince of course. Wait, I think I’ve also forget something.

I quickly opened my bags and took my cellphone. Siwon oppa stared at me confusedly.

“What’s wrong?”

I gulped down my saliva as I checked my cellphone. 10 missed calls and 5 messages from the same person. Geez, he must be freaking out right now.

“I forgot to tell Kyuhyun oppa that I went out with you…..”

Siwon oppa giggled lightly to see my face. Maybe he had also imagined how Kyuhyun will freak out when he found that I wasn’t in the waiting room. Just when I was about to call him, a phone call came to my phone. Who else could it be rather than Mr. Cho?

“Yoboseyo?’

“Where the hell are you messy eomma?!” he yelled out until I have to put the phone away from my ear. Geez…..

“In the park?”

“Aigoo, Joohyunnie! Do you know how worried I am when I found the waiting room empty?! Without any messages or a note, you just left! Do you~”

I stood up and gave some sign to have some privacy. Siwon oppa nodded slowly, still chuckling to see my bad luck.

-End of POV-

 

 

-Siwon’s POV-

I watched her stood up hardly with her big tummy. Her tummy had grown bigger than before, I guessed the baby must be growing healthily inside. She gave a sign that she wanted to talk in private with her husband. I nodded and watched her walked away from me. She smiled uneasily while talking on the phone. But then it soon changed into a giggle. Kyuhyun must have said something fool to her. I smiled to see her beautiful figure, with a bright smile hanged on her face.

“Yeah Seohyunnie, both of you are so lucky….”

 

 

-o0o-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aigooo, I’m really sorry for the super late update T_T. I hoped this update was long and good enough for you kekeke. A bit of Soowon? I knew it’s a little bit random but I hoped you like it ^^

Super Junior and SNSD on Love Request! I hope there’ll be more Seokyu moments. And I’ve already watched the Seokyu duet in SM Town Tokyo! Omona they really got closer! If I compared their straight face on their first duet and their cute awkwardness. But now……. asjhfalkweyjsga! They are smiling to each other and they seemed more comfortable towards each other! Watching all of their duet is like watching Seokyu’s version of We Got Married kekekeke.

Well sorry for my blabbering -_-

Don’t forget to put your comments and subscribe!

Saranghaeyoooooo~