Thirty Six

Baby Accident!!

Seohyun opened her eyes slowly. Her eyes were trying to adjust the light that come from the window. She got a sight of the clock that showed 12 AM in the LCD. She sighed in disappointment. Today, Super Junior will perform in Music Bank for their Mr. Simple comeback. She actually wanted to celebrate it with a special dinner for them. But now, she didn’t feel like she want to do it.

She knew that the dorm must be empty now. Kyuhyun and the other Super Junior members must have gone to the KBS Studio to prepare for their performance. Their only maid must have gone home after she did her job.

Her big news that appeared in front of public yesterday really affected her, inside and outside. Though she always said that she is okay, but everyone could see that she lied. Seohyun only heard that a lot of fans and reporters swarmed in front of SNSD’s dorms. She felt so sorry for disturbing her fellow members like that but none of them blamed her. She also overheard Sungmin and Eunhyuk’s talk that some of SNSD’s schedule and appointment had been canceled due to this case. But still, no one accused her for this terrible problem, even her husband. This just made her feel even more guilty.

She got up slightly and quickly got a sight of her face in the mirror. She looked completely swollen. Eyes swollen as the result of crying, it didn’t showed any sparks of happiness, only a sight of desperation, sad, and guilty. Her hair was a mess as she didn’t think about combing her beautiful hair. Though it may not be as that awful for some people, but for her, she looked so damn terrible.

She stood up slowly, feeling her stomach grew heavier than before. As she was about to reach the door knob a sharp of pain suddenly come to her stomach. Her hands quickly moved to hold her belly.

“Ouch…..”

She gritted her teeth as the pain kept hit her belly. Impossible! It should be next week! Oh no, of course it’s possible! She tried to not let out any sound. Luckily, in the next few second the pain is gone.

Seohyun breathed heavily. Panic, worried and afraid quickly rushed to her mind. All of her problems suddenly gone as she knew that she was going into labour soon. Her first thought was to call her husband.

“No, I can’t call him. He must be preparing their performance. I can’t ruin it. I can’t ruin all of the things!” she said to herself.

With that, she put her phone back. Taking a risky decision to not tell her husband about her first contraction. She remembered from the pregnant class, the first contraction until she is fully dilated could last for hours or days.

“I still had sometime.”

Another risky decision that she made is to not tell anyone about this. Not her parents, Kyuhyun’s parents, her members or her friends. Since she knew they would persuade her to go to the hospital now. She didn’t want to go into labour without Kyuhyun but she also didn’t want to ruin Super Junior’s comeback.

Seohyun gulped down at the thought of another pain. Her hands slowly caressed her belly.

“Seokyu, please be patient…..”

 

 

***


Kyuhyun breathed for an air again. Inhale, exhale. Calm down Kyu…… He stood in front of the window of the KBS building. He tried to get some fresh air, since there are a lot of people in the rehearsal room now. He felt so terrible inside and he didn’t know why. The feeling crept through his body and stayed inside. Is it because of the comeback? No ouf course not, he did some comebacks before.

Is it because of that problem? But he has got a solution, a risky solution though. But still, it made him sleep quite well last night. Why now he felt so nervous and worry?

Suddenly his phone beeped once, indicating a message has come to his phone. He soon smiled to see the message. His wife had improved than yesterday. She even sent him some encouraging message!

 

 

From : Messy eomma~

Take a deep breath and smile! I know you’ll be good oppa! I’ll watch you from here! Fighting!

 

“Kyuhyun-sshi? You’d better go down now. They are all ready,” said some of the TV staff.

Kyuhyun nodded and soon followed the TV staff. He felt better after Seohyun sent him a message. She is fine, and that’s all the matters. Was he worrying about Seohyun before?

 

 

***

 

 

Seohyun bit down her lower lip hardly as she tried to surpress the excruciating pain that she felt through the contraction. It’s been 3 hours or more since her first contraction. She didn’t expect it to be this fast. It’s only an hour apart from her last contraction. If the contractions are less than five minutes apart, she’ll be so dead. The baby is coming soon!

“Argh!” she yelled as she can’t bear the pain anymore. It’s getting harder!

She gripped the side of the couch tighter and cried out in pain. Soon after, the pain was coming to an end. She breathed heavily, trying to calm herself down. Eventhough tears had already fell to her cheek.

The TV showed one of the most popular music show in South Korea, Music Bank. As the camera shot the picture of the fangirls, viewers can only see the magnificient sea of sapphire blue. The power of elf. Seohyun massaged her forehead as she saw it.

“What should I do now?”

 

 

 

***

 

 

Taeyeon took a sight at her surrounding, checking whether there are papparazies or not in the parking area. Her hands slowly moved to her sunglasses, making sure it covered her face.

“I think there isn’t any of them here miss,” said the security. He smiled a little since the small-sized Taeyeon was hiding behind his big body.

Taeyeon giggled a little.

“Well, I guess I have to go now Mr. Hwang. Thank you for your kindness.”

“Be carefull miss, they are all crazy.”

“I know,” Taeyeon said as she gave him a wink.

She quietly walked to the car, where one of SNSD’s manager had waited. He’ll fetch Taeyeon to Super Junior’s dorm, to accompany Seohyun. Sooyoung had called Seohyun yesterday and she didn’t seem okay. All of them knew that this must be a hard time for Seohyun. Her due date is coming soon but a big problem suddenly popped up like this. Luckily, today her manager let her have some free time to take care of Seohyun.

“It’s still risky, you know. Someone might have following us,” he said as they’ve left the apartment, heading to Seohyun’s place.

His words successfully making Taeyeon turned her head back. But nothing seemed suspicious. She shrugged and leaned back to the car seat.

“I’m gonna pick up the girls from the interview. I’ll pick you up at night,” said the manager.

Taeyeon nodded playfully before she went out the car and dashed into the apartment.

 

 

***

 

 

“What is she doing here? Is the leader also have some big issue just like the magnae?” asked Jihoon, mostly to himself as Heeyeon only stayed silence since they left the house to stalk SNSD’s apartment.

“Isn’t this Super Junior’s dorm?” asked Jihoon to Heeyeon.

Heeyeon nodded softly as the answer. Jihoon let out a groan of frustation, somehow annoyed by Heeyeon’s childish act.

“Come on Heeyeon-ah! Don’t be so ridiculous like this! There’s a big news in front of you! This could lead you to a better opportunity in the journalistic world!”

Heeyeon pouted. Jihoon always use this lame excuse to make her work harder. It’s lame but it always work.

“Okay.”

 

 

***

 

 

Taeyeon hummed some song as she walked down the corridor. A box of cupcakes on one of her hands. She managed to buy some before she arrived here. Being Leeteuk’s girlfriend for almost 5 year, she is lucky enough to know the passcode of the front door. Just went she slipped her slim body into the dorm, she heard a moan, a painful moan, from the living room. Her body jerked to hear that. It can’t be…

She quickly dashed to the living room and saw Seohyun who is still trying to handle the pain that come and go. Seohyun’s hands were clutching her swollen belly. It was a really painful scene to see her lovely maknae stuck here alone with the unbearable pain of giving birth. She kneeled down in front of her maknae, holding the pregnant lady’s hands. Seohyun’s dark eye finally met her eye, noticing Taeyeon’s presence in the dorm. She smiled a little despite all the pain that she felt.

“Unnie…”

Minutes later, Seohyun managed to calm down and relaxed a bit. Taeyeon quickly gave her a glass of water.

“Let’s go to the hospital now. How long since your last contraction?” asked Taeyeon, as calm as she could. She didn’t know much about give birth, but she knew that when the contraction is coming closer, longer and stronger, Seohyun have to be in the hospital.

She actually wanted to move around the dorm to calm herself down. A lot of question had been buzzed around her mind. Especially, why she become so stupid to let herself facing the pain alone in the dorm? But her mind told her not to be panic. It won’t help any better for Seohyun.

“Maybe, it’s about 45 minutes ago or so,” Seohyun said calmly.

“We still have some time. I’ll call the taxi and prepare you. Oh where is your hospital bag? I’m sure you’ve already prepared it. Is it in your room?”
”Calm down unnie. The doctor said that I should be in the hospital if the contractions were 5 minutes apart. Yes, we still have some time. Besides, don’t you see that our oppas will perform soon?” she said happily as she wiped away her sweats. Her hair was damp and matted with sweat

Taeyeon turned her head to the TV and found out that Super Junior is going to perform ‘Superman’ soon. Oh my gosh. Taeyeon soon realized her maknae’s idea.

“Don’t Seohyun….”

Seohyun shook her head and smiled sadly.

“I’ll wait for him, unnie.”

 

 

***

 

 

If something could describe how he felt right now, it better be a fireworks. He felt so ecstatic and happy. He felt like he could jump around and didn’t stop. A big smile stayed still in his face. Most of s also felt the same, they are smiling happily. Though the war isn’t over yet. The response for ‘Superman’ is incredibly good. Most elf cried in happiness as they hear the song. He, himself, also felt so proud with the song. It told people about their hard work for all this year to achieve this position as the world superstar. Though there will be a lot of obstacles in the future, but they promise to survive, to be the last man standing in this industry.

Kyuhyun was still smiling foolishly as they changed their clothes. The managers walked around the room and patted the boys shoulder, showing how he felt so proud with them.

“It’s about time, we’d better go out now,” said Leeteuk.

Some of the members followed him to get out of the room. Kyuhyun took his phone and called Seohyun with a big smile on his face. Somehow, he wanted to hear his wife cheerful voice.

“Yoboseo?” he said as she answered the phone.

“Yoboseo oppa,” she said with a tired voice that can’t be hidden.

Kyuhyun soon frowned to hear her voice. Siwon who was still in the room, looked at him with a confusion at his expression sudden change. Siwon’s eyes met Kyuhyun’s eyes as if asking ‘what’s wrong?’.

“Joohyun-ah, what’s wrong? Are you allright?”

“Oh yeah, I’m allright oppa. I watched your performance. It was so wonderful. You have to be better in the next performance,” she said, trying hard to be cheerful.

“Well, okay. But really Seohyun, you didn’t seem okay. What’s wrong? Are you still thinking about the problem? Don’t worry about it. We’ll find some solution soon.”

“Anieyoooo, I trust you for that. I just… I just….”

Kyuhyun sweared that Seohyun’s voice is broken just like when she was about to cry.

“Joohyunnie?”

And he heard her sobbing.

“Seohyun, please tell me what happened, why are you crying Joohyun-ah?”

But the one who answered his question wasn’t Seohyun anymore. He was caught off guard by the news that Taeyeon told him. His eyes widened in shocked and panic.

“You’d better go home soon after the performance. Your wife is in labour.”

He could heard Seohyun yelled her protest, “Unnie!”. He knew that Seohyun had took away her phone from Taeyeon as he heard her voice again.

“Oppa?” she asked, added with a little tremble as she was unsure by Kyuhyun’s reaction.

“You foolish girl! I’ll go home now!” he yelled at his wife. Suddenly he felt so angry at his wife’s stupid act. She could kill herself!

“No! Please don’t! I won’t open the door if you do that! You should go on the stage now!”

“Seo Joohyun! What the hell are you talking about?!”

“I’m serious oppa. Please, it’s already hard without you here with me. But I can still hold it until you perform. Don’t make it harder for me oppa. Please, go on the stage and do the best. I’m okay. The contractions are still 45 minutes apart.”

“45 minutes?! How could you tell me just now?”

“I’m sorry oppa. But please….” She pleaded She could understand why Kyuhyun became so angry like this. She cried out in frustation.

A long silence came from Kyuhyun’s side. Before he finally agreed.

“Okay. But I’ll soon go home after the performance. And YOU have to survive.”

She smiled a little.

“I will oppa, I will. Now go! Fighting!” she said, still trying to be cheerful.

Kyuhyun ended the phone. He didn’t realize that he had already sat down in the couch helplessly. His heart beat fastly and his blood rush. It was terrible. He felt so panic and afraid but all he can do is, go on the stage and act like there’s nothing happened. Thinking about Seohyun that have to face the pain alone, maybe since morning, make him felt more terrible.

“What happened?” asked Siwon that still lefted in the room, watching him carefully.

“She is in labour hyung….” He said helplessly.

 

 

***

 

 

It was all so blur. He didn’t know how he manage to finish the performance. He couldn’t concentrate at all. The only thing he could do was singing and dancing at his best and tried not to show his emotion. But maybe it wasn’t really bad at all as most people patted his back proudly after the show.

But he didn’t care with it.

Soon after they got off the stage, he rushed into the room to change his clothes and took his things, ignoring the other members who called him confusedly. Panic started to creep on his nerves. He felt so guilty to let his wife alone in the dorm. He should have thought about this before.

He was about to go out when all of Super Junior members come in.

“I have to go now hyungs. Please pray for our luck.”

“We’ll pray for Seohyun and the baby and join you two in the hospital soon,” said Leeteuk. It seems like Siwon had already told them about it.

“Thanks,” Kyuhyun managed to murmur before he dashed off to his car, driving like a crazy to his dorm.

 

 

 

****

 

Heeyeon’s eyes inched smaller as a blue car bypassed their car fastly. Too fast for a parking area. Maniac. She cursed in her heart. But what happened next was enough to make her heart stopped for a second. Cho Kyuhyun was just get down from that blue car.

Kyuhyun walked fastly into the door, didn’t notice that two papparazies were watching at him, waiting for some spectacular news. He seemed so awful and terrible, that’s why he nevermind to look around him.

“Woah, Taeyeon and Kyuhyun? Never thought it would be like that!” Jihoon said cheerfully.

“Shut up Jihoon. We didn’t even have a proof,” said Heeyeon.

“Hey what else? The other Suju members were still in KBS studio.”

Heeyeon bit her lower lip. Kyuhyun’s dark expression, careless act, driving crazy like a maniac. Something big must have happened.

 

 

***

 

Seohyun gripped the couch tighter. The pain comes again. It felt like her back was going to rupture into pieces. It was hard for her to breath. She can only cried out in pain as she prayed that the pain will go soon.

Suddenly a pair of strong hands hold her face. A tear of joy soon came down from her eye as she found Kyuhyun in front of her. His calm and controlled act succesfully erased her feeling of panic and terrify.

“Breath Seohyun. Inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale,” he said calmly as they’ve already thaught in the pregnancy class.

Seohyun nodded weakly as she started to breath under Kyuhyun’s command. She gripped his hands tightly as her life was depended on it. Soon after, the pain started to calm down. Seohyun leaned to the couch and breathed hardly. Kyuhyun smiled a little as he wiped the sweats that forming on her face.

“You can do this Seohyun. You are so great,” he said, comforting her.

Seohyun only smiled as the answer.

“How long since the last contraction?” asked Kyuhyun to Taeyeon, who was watching their moments with joy.

“Err, I guess its about 30 minutes or so.”

“I’ll prepare your needs jagiya. I’ll also called our family. Would you please stay here and calm down? Everything’s gonna be allright,” said Kyuhyun as he kissed Seohyun’s forehead.

Seohyun trusted Kyuhyun fully with her heart. In a second, her worry and fear gone as she heard Kyuhyun’s words.

“Yeah, everything’s gonna be allright,” she repeated.

 

 

***

 

Heeyeon's eyes almost popped out to see everything that happened in Super Junior’s dorm. Firstly, it was Taeyeon who came here secretly, and of course suspiciously. That’s why they followed her here. Secondly, Kyuhyun dashed to this place like some crazy maniac. He drove his car fastly. And the look on his face said that something big is happening here. Yeah, something big is really happening as it was the third surprising thing that happened.

About 30 minutes later, Kyuhyun and Taeyeon get out of the apartment’s door. They rushed to Kyuhyun’s car. Kyuhyun carried the pregnant Seo Joohyun on his hands, bridal style. Jihoon and Heeyeon’s jaw dropped to see that. Seohyun looked so exhausted and tired. Her eyes showed so much pain that she felt. One of her hands gripped Kyuhyun’s shirt tightly and the other was in her swollen belly. She was about to give birth. That’s the only thing that could explain her condition.

Heeyeon managed to see how Kyuhyun carefully put Seohyun in the car. He kneeled in front of her and hold her hands until Seohyun’s face relaxed a bit. It seemed like she was having a contraction. Kyuhyun whispered a few comforting words as Seohyun smiled a bit to him. He kissed her lips with love before he closed the door and went to the driver’s seat. Heeyeon eyes widened in shock to see the scene.

“He kissed her? What does it mean?” murmured Jihoon that unfortunately seeing that scene too.

The car passed them fastly and didn’t even notice their presence.

“We have to follow them.”

 

 

 

 

 

*********************************

 

 

 

It's been a long time since i updated this story. Hope you'll like this chapter ^^

Thank you for all of you who had been waiting and supporting this story. I feel so grateful!

Comments and subsrice will be appreciated

Saranghaeyoo~