Twenty Six

Baby Accident!!

Seohyun opened her eyes slowly, still feeling sleepy right now. She saw a warm chest of her husband in front of her and cuddled herself on it. She was about to continue her sleep when she suddenly realized that she had a quarrel with Kyuhyun yesterday. She heaved a deep sigh and carefullly moved Kyuhyun’s hand that wrapping her waist. She got up and stared at her husband’s tired sleepy face. He didn’t look peaceful like usual yet he looked so tired.

“Am I being too harsh to him?” whispered her heart.

She caressed his cheek which made the male knitted his eyebrows.

“Why did you have to lie?”she whispered softly.

A tears fell on her beautiful cheek. She quickly wiped it away and cleared her mind. She caressed her baby bump softly. Giving all her love to her unborn baby.

“Mianeh Seokyu, we have to separate with your appa for a while,” she whispered to Seokyu.

Seohyun got up from the bed carefully, trying not to wake her husband up. She changed hew pajamas with a dress. She took her travel bag and Kyuhyun’s jacket. When she was ready to get out from their room, her morning sick came.

She quickly ran to the bathroom and vomitted.

“Geez, I rarely got this morning sick these days. Why did it has to come at this kind of time?” she thought to herself as she stared at her baby bump, “are you angry with me?”

Suddenly, she felt a hand massage her neck carefully, helping her to vomit. She really knew who is it. Her pride told her to fend that hand harshly. But she only can vomit and feeling weak soon after. Kyuhyun helped her to stood up and sit on the edge of the bed. He also gave her a glass of water. Seohyun took it and drank it slowly. She only lowered her head, didn’t want to face her husband. Kyuhyun knew that his wife was still acting coldly towards last night.

“Seo…….”

“I have to go now,” she cut his words.

Kyuhyun stared hopelessly at Seohyun as he heaved a deep sigh. He had to follow every Seohyun’s wish in a condition like this. Seohyun’s level of angriness and disappointment was still high. Maybe they have to separate for a while.

Kyuhyun looked deeply into Seohyun’s eyes.

“Where do you want to go?”

 

***

 

Kyuhyun stopped the car right in front of the “secret door” in the SNSD’s apartment. This door was specially made for SNSD’s privacy. It was guarded by a few bodyguard to keep them from the paparazzi or the fans.

Seohyun didn’t show any expression on her face. She still stared coldly to the outside. Kyuhyun felt sad and awkward to see Seohyun, who usually was really cheerful and naïve, now acting coldly to him. He moved his hand and put it on her hand. Luckily she let it be.

“Joohyun, saranghaeyo. I knew you were still mad and disappointed with me because of last night. But believe me, I tried to do the best for us. I never meant to hurt you. I just…..”

Seohyun turned her head to face Kyuhyun. She felt her heart hurt a lot. Kyuhyun still didn’t tell her the reason why he had to cancel their date. Yes she was disappointed because of the cancelation. But she knew that Kyuhyun won’t just cancel it if there wasn’t any important matters. And he didn’t tell her anything…...

“Oppa, I trust you. You are the one who didn’t trust me. You just let me dumbfounded here. You know it, right?”

And with those words, she opened the door and left Kyuhyun whose face had gone pale because of her words. . How can I tell you jagiya, you’ll get hurt……

 

***

 

Seohyun opened the door lifelessly. Her eyes swollen as the result of her cries along the way to the dorm. She felt really hurt because of her husband. She looked around the door but found no one was on the dorm.

She heaved a deep sigh and sit comfortably on the couch. Looking around the dorm made her realize that it’s been a long time since she came here. Suddenly a wave of loneliness came to her mind. When sadness attacked her, she always wants to be hug and accompany by people she loved the most. But now, all of her unnies were busy with their schedule. A tears formed in her eyes but she tried to wipe it away.

“Seohyunnie?”

Seohyun turned her head at the sound of her name. A bright smile appeared on her face as she saw a small figure she knew really well near the door of their dorm. Her Taeyeon unnie had come.

She quickly approached her and buried herself on Taeyeon’s embrace. She can’t help but crying. Her heart fluttered when she finally met one of her unnies.

“Unnie, I’m tired……….” She muttered between her cries.

Taeyeon hugged her tightly as her hand caressed the magnae’s softly. Her mind ran to the her conversation with Kyuhyun on the phone.

 

“I’ll arrive in your dorm at some 15 minutes later,” Kyuhyun said.

“Wait oppa, explain it first please, or else I won’t help you,” Taeyeon warned Kyuhyun before the older man could ended his phone call.

She can hear Kyuhyun heaved a sigh.

“Seohyun is waiting for me. She’ll be more angry if I make her waited for a long time,” whispered Kyuhyun, trying to run away from Taeyeon’s interrogation.

“Make it quick then. You know, Yoona had been bragging about how rude you are yesterday. Cancelling your dinner and just left Seohyun without any message. And voila! You were with Victoria unnie. You’d better explain it now oppa,” Taeyeon said coldly. Remembering how Yoona told her about last night incident. Eventhough she knew that Im Yoona must be overexagerrating the story.

“Alright, alright. But to straighten everything, I was with Victoria and Changmin yesterday. It wasn’t me and Victoria only,” he said.

“Well, the point is, Victoria can’t continue her relationship with Nichkhun because our new CEO made a new rules about dating for us. It said that we are not allowed to date with idols. Have you heard about it?”

Kyuhyun can’t hear anything. It seemed like Taeyeon was silence in shock. Kyuhyun conclude it as Taeyeon haven’t heard about the news. Kyuhyun popped his head to see Seohyun who was sitting on the dining room. Still with her sour expression attached on her face.

“Okay you haven’t heard about it. Yeah and then, she called me, crying. I can’t help but came to the SM practice studio and found her crying with Changmin. She told me about the rules and the reason why they made that rules. It was all because of me…. And Seohyun…..”

A small gasp came out from Taeyeon’s mouth. She soon can imagine how the problem is going on.

“Have you told her about it?”

“I haven’t, that’s why………” said Kyuhyun desperately.

“Oppa, you have to tell her,” she said softly. Seohyun didn’t like a lie. It will just make her became more angry.

“I can’t! How can I told her that we had made a lot of people suffer? You know how she’ll be so guilty about this. It’ll harm herself and also her pregnancy. I don’t want to hurt her!” he said almost shouted. Taeyeon can hear a desperate in his voice. He must be confused with his situation. He can’t just tell Seohyun about this.

“But oppa, you’ll also hurt her if you act like this……”

Kyuhyun heaved a huge sigh again, he seemed to dislocate one of his ribs. He had been heaving a lot of sigh today.

“I knew it……… But I still can’t decide it…. I don’t know what I should do….” He said, making Taeyeon felt sorry for him. She had judged him badly yesterday, when Yoona told her about the story. But now, as she knew the whole story, she knew how complicated his situation.

“Just take care of her and make her smile again. Maybe I’ll come to her after 2 or 3 days…..” said Kyuhyun before he ended the call.

 

 

Taeyeon shuted her eyes as she caressed her lovely dongsaeng who is still crying out loud. Seohyun must be hurted a lot…….

 

 

 

 

 

****************************

Geez, i got some kind of writer's block these days, not so interesting update i guess? I'm sorry, i hope i can do it better on the next chapter. So many homework and exercise attacked me! HUFT

Thankyou so much for subscribing and commenting.

Saranghaeyooo chinguuu~