Thirty Five

Baby Accident!!

This week has been a busy week for Super Junior. The most anticipated comeback for this year is finally came to town. Super Junior had released their 5th album a day before yesterday. Most of the members were captivated with this comeback since it might be the last time for Leeteuk and Heechul to be on the stage before they’ll go to the army.

They were just gone home after a long day of press conference and interview. They looked so tired and happy at the same time. Seohyun successfully managed to prepare a special dinner for all of them despite it’s less than a week from her due date to get into labor. Kyuhyun had seriously forbade her for doing any hard work. But the stubborn woman Seohyun seemed to let it pass through her ears.

“Omona, you’ve prepared it all for us! Komawo Seohyun-ah!” said Donghae.

Some of them, just like Shindong, Heechul and Eunhyuk, had already forgot to say thank you to Seohyun when they saw a lot of delicious food on the table. They just quickly took the best seat in the dining table and put every food in their plate.

“Aigoo, you’re such a great wife Seohyun-ah. I wish you were my wife. Aish, why did you have to marry Kyu-“

Before Siwon could even finished his sentence, the evil maknae had already kicked his hardly. Seohyun hissed softly to see her husband’s act.

“Yah maknae!”

Kyuhyun ignored him and just continued approaching Seohyun. He slowly embraced her from the back, earning a shade of pink on his wife’s cheek.

“Seohyun is mine,” he said protectively.

The other members ignored both of them since they had already seen their lovey dovey act almost everyday. Siwon almost yelled angrily at Kyuhyun for his rude act but he managed to control his anger and just took the food, with a glimpse of his death glare before he went to the living room.

Kyuhyun turned his body to face Seohyun. He grinned naughtily when he saw her flushed face. He really loved to tease his wife like this.

“I’ve forbade you from any hard work,” he said.

“Naaah, it’s not a hard work oppa. I’m just cooking for god’s sake. I barely use my energy at all! You know, I can’t help for being so excited for this comeback!” she said happily.

Kyuhyun patted her head softly, feeling thankful to have such a nice wife like her.

“You must be tired now.”

“I’m not-“

But Kyuhyun didn’t wait for her answer and just dragged her to the room. Once again, everyone is busy with the food and didn’t even turn their head at the love scene that happened next to them.

“Ryeowook-ah! Please do the dishes!” he managed to shout out loud before he closed the room’s door.

When he turned around, he faced the annoyed Seohyun stood beside the bed. She put her hands on her waist and stared at Kyuhyun sternly.

“You should let me do the dishes. I want to celebrate your comeback!” she said.

Kyuhyun let out a low chuckled. He took all of his clothes, leaving only a shirt and a boxer on his body. He sat at the edge of the bed and stretched out his arms, inviting Seohyun to come.

“Come here. You have to celebrate it with me.”

Seohyun quickly blushed as she recognized Kyuhyun’s gesture. He was inviting him to do their love act. In her mind she knew that they shouldn’t do it, but her body seemed to traited her as she found herself sitting on Kyuhyun’s lap.

“You are heavy.”

“Yah! You Cho Kyu-“

Seohyun was about to shout angrily at Kyuhyun when his lips crashed hers. She suddenly felt weak at his lips touch. He just deepened their kiss over and over. Both of them were panted heavily when they separated.

Kyuhyun continued his lip jobs as he kissed her neck. Leaving some marks on it. She moaned softly when he kiss her sensitive spot.

“Kyuhyun-ah…..”

Her reasoning came out again as she felt something nudged her from Kyuhyun’s low region. She broke up their hot kiss and breathed heavily. Kyuhyun stared at her in disappoinment.

She quickly stood up and managed to control her breath, and her hormon that started to build up inside her body.

“Waeyoooo?” Kyuhyun whined exasperatedly. He felt at loss after their hot kiss broken.

“We can’t do this oppa. For god’s sake, next week I’m going into labor! Control yourself!” she said, marching back and forth, still trying to control herself.

“Aish! Seohyun-aaaahh!” he groaned, feeling somehow frustated at her act. Eventhough he knew that she said the truth.

Seohyun smiled softly and sat next to him after she managed to calm herself down.

“We’ll do it again, someday.”

She let out a small giggle to see her husband’s pouty face.

“I’m going to sleep now. And you….,” Seohyun looked down at the bulge inside Kyuhyun’s boxer, “it seemed like you have to calm the little Kyuhyun first.”

She nudged the bulge playfully, earning a low and frustated groan from Kyuhyun.

“Seohyun-ah! You didn’t make it any better!” he roared.

Seohyun giggled lightly and lied down to the bed, ready to go to sleep and leaving the frustated Kyuhyun behind.

 

 

 

****
Jessica followed her dongsaeng with a pout on her face. It didn’t make any sense for her why Seohyun wanted to go out eventhough it only needed her both hands to count on Seohyun’s due date.She has a bad luck today as she has to accompany this pregnant lady. As Jessica could see, that Seohyun has changed a lot since her marriage. There are good things and also bad things. She became more mature, though she is still the most mature woman in SNSD, more patient, more lady-like, and more happy with Kyuhyun by her side. But she also became more annoying than before! Oh, and more brave to the older, is it because of her husband who was known as the evil maknae?

Before, she won’t demand her unnie to do anything. But this morning, she came to the SNSD dorm and demanded her to go shopping with her. All of the members had already left the dorm for their own schedule. Unluckily Seohyun found Jessica who woke up late.

Jessica heaved a sigh.

“I should have gone for a date with Taec. But here I am, stuck with you!” she complained.

Seohyun only smiled lightly as her hands still choosing a good blanket for her soon-born baby.

“And let the paparazzi caught you two? Oh please unnie, you’ve been a headline in every news.”

“Yeah yeah, and now the paparazzi will catch me with my maknae, who was supposed to be on a hiatus for her broken legs, though she is actually…” Jessica stopped as she saw the sudden change on Seohyun’s face.

Jessica closed . She somehow said an unspeakable truth. The truth that have always been avoided by Seohyun. Everything was so perfect and ran smoothly until I forgot about the truth…..

“Seohyun-ah, I’m sorry I shouldn’t have said that.”

Seohyun shook her head as she gave a soft smile to Jessica. Though Jessica’s words had lighten up her worry. A worry that grew into a bad feeling, something bad might happened soon…..

“It’s okay unnie. They won’t recognize me anyway.”

Jessica stared at Seohyun from top to toe. She looked so old fashioned, but still pretty as always. A soft green vintage dress, a brown clutch, flat shoes and a dorky glasses. Her hair was tied in one side.

“Yeah,” Jessica agreed, “they won’t recognize you.”

Both of them smiled to each other. They continued their walk around the baby shop, now with Jessica who is helping Seohyun more sincerely.

 

 

***

 

“I told you! She is the pregnant lady that we’ve been looking for!” said Jihoon excitedly.

Jihoon dragged Heeyeon to follow the pregnant lady. The pregnant lady whose belly has grew bigger than before, was shopping in the mall with someone who can be easily recognized as SNSD’s Jessica.

Jihoon turned around since he didn’t hear any sign of excitement from Heeyeon. She was used to be very curious about the pregnant lady. But now she just shuted and didn’t say a word to him. Her eyes didn’t showed any sparks of excitement.

“Yah, what’s wrong with you?” asked Jihoon.

Heeyeon shook her head. She bit her lower lips as she felt so worried. Why on earth Jihoon have to meet Seohyun? She was actually hiding the truth of the identity of the pregnant lady who she found out as SNSD Seohyun. She knew that Jihoon will mercilessly spread the news that will make a great earthquake in Kpop industry. She didn’t have a heart to do that to SNSD Seohyun.Though she didn’t like the fact that she is now pregnant and lied to all people about her injury. Somehow, she also felt that something strange happened in this case. Jiyoung said a lot of times that the baby’s father must be CNBlue Jung Yonghwa. Since Jiyoung and Heeyeon once caught them in a café, talking seriously and een have some skinship.

“Yah, Lee Heeyeon. Seriously, why are you being like this? You are the one who used to be so curious about the lady! Now it’s the time to find out her real identity. Don’t you want to know it anymore?” said Jihoon suspiciously. She is acting strangely.

Heeyeon bit her lower lip harder. Her heart beat fastly as she felt so afraid that Jihoon might found out that she is actually knew about her real identity. But if she looked so afraid and worried like this, he’ll soon get the information from her own mouth.

“You are hiding something for me,” he stated sternly.

Heeyeon’s eyes widened in shock. She lowered her head, hoping that Jihoon won’t see her eyes.

“I had to go to the toilet,” she said, almost succeed in running away from Jihoon before he suddenly grabbed her hand and lifted her head up.

“You’ve been acting strangely Lee Heeyeon. You are hiding something from me. Seeing how you suddenly lost your interest in finding the pregnant lady’s identity, I must concluded that you’ve knew her real identity,” he said as staring straightly into Heeyeon’s eyes.

Heeyeon gulped down her saliva. She can't run from him now. Jihoon quickly interrogated her. Minutes later, he already knew about Seohyun. She told her about everything, how she find it out, Jung Yonghwa. She even showed her the picture of Yonghwa hugged the pregnant Seohyun.

“I can’t believe it. She is…. SNSD Seohyun? No no, I can believe it. She is really Seohyun. They are really look alike! Moreover, she often caught with SMTown artists. Yeah, there’s no doubt! She is SNSD Seohyun!” he said, basically talking to himself, since Heeyeon only shuted .

Jihoon took a glance to Heeyeon. She stared blankly at the two SNSD members who were happily enjoying their shopping trip. Jihoon sighed heavily. He didn’t like Heeyeon’s act now. The real Heeyeon isn’t like this. She used to talk a lot and laugh a lot. Though Jihoon might be ashamed to admit it, but he missed the spark of excitement that always be in her eyes when they stalked some celebrities.

Jihoon took out his camera and took some picture of SNSD Seohyun and Jessica. Unfortunately, his camera could caught Seohyun’s full face. Everybody will be able to recognize her eventhough she had worked hardly to disguise her face. Foolish girl…

“Come on, let’s get out from here,” he said as he pulled Heeyeon’s hand.

“Eh, but I thought you wanted to stalk them,” said Heeyeon confusedly.

“I don’t want to stalk with a partner who seemed to be outspace and unexcited. Beside, we’ve got everything that we need. Let’s just go home and make another big news.”

Heeyeon stopped and pulled her hand away from Jihoon. Jihoon heaved a sigh and turned around. Heeyeon stared at him in disbelief.

“Don’t you understand? I didn’t want to make a news about her! She is a pure, innocent and straight her. Eventhough I hate it when she’d been paired up with Kyuhyun, but I always adored her.”

“Yah, Lee Heeyeon. Are you still adoring her eventhough she had proved that she isn’t as pure as you always thought? She is pregnant for God’s sake! She lied to public about her leg injury! I didn’t know whether she had already married with Yonghwa or not. But still, she isn’t pure, innocent and straight!”

Heeyeon bit her lower lip. She felt angry by Jihoon harsh words. But deep in her heart, she knew that he is right.

“You know it's true, right? We have to publish this news. We shouldn’t let public being lied by some foolish celebrities like her. It’s our job Heeyeon-ah. This isn’t our fault if they might be bashed by people. It’s their fault to do something stupid and embarassing like that.”

Heeyeon could only lowered her head and pouted. Jihoon always beat her easily when it came on debating. As usual, he is right. Jihoon smiled softly and lifted her head up.

“Come on, let’s go home. No one can make a shocking news as good as Lee Heeyeon. I need your help.”

Heeyeon smiled a little and followed Jihoon to go to their home.

 

 

 

 

*************

 

 

The sun slowly showed off its bright light through the window. Kyuhyun opened his eyes as he felt the sunlight in his eyes. He smiled happily and turned his body around. He had already imagined to meet his wife’s warm body but unfortunately he only felt the emptiness of the bed.

He knitted his eyebrows together when he realized Seohyun must have woke up already. Maybe she is preparing some breakfast for all the members now. Half-awake, he got up from the bed and went out of the room. Soon he became fully-awake as he heard a sound of woman’s sobbing, his wife’s sob.

He strode over to the living room to find all the members were focusing on someone’s PC. Seohyun sat at the couch, buried her face in her palms as she cried and sobbed. Sungmin stayed on her side and caressed her back slowly, comforting her.

Still confused as before, Kyuhyun walked to them. Seohyun lifted up her head as she realized her presence. Her eyes met him and he could read a lot of feeling in her eyes, hurt, afraid, worry, guilty. But why?

“What happened?” he asked as he approached her.

She didn’t answer his question but the tears kept falling in her beautiful face. Kyuhyun kneeled down to be on the same level as her. His hand carefully wiped her tears, tough it still flowing down unstopably.

“What happened Joohyun-ah? Please, tell me, why are you crying like this? Is there something wrong with our baby?”

Seohyun only kept staring at him with a lot of feelings that made him even more confused. Kyuhyun turned his attention to Sungmin. Sungmin pointed his finger to the member, who were now changed their attention to Kyuhyun and Seohyun. More precisely, he pinted to the laptop on Heechul’s lap.

“They knew it, oppa. I’m sorry…” Seohyun whispered softly.

Kyuhyun looked at her in surprise.

“What? What do you ,ean? Please explain everything to me Joohyun-ah! I don’t understand!”

“I’m sorry oppa,” she said, still sobbing like before.

Deciding that he won’t get any information from his wife, he moved to Heechul’s side and took his spot. The older one didn’t even complained when he did that.

Kyuhyun saw that they are looking at a news from a popular Kpop news website. Kyuhyun’s eyes widened in shock as he saw the title of the news.

 

Who is This Mysterious Pregnant Lady?

 

“What? How could this….” He scrolled down to read the whole news that become the latest popular gossips in all over Kpop world.

 

 

Another breaking news from our Kpop industry! A mysterious pregnant lady had been captured in a several places with some famous celebrities. What’s so special about this lady?Who is she?

Our reporters, had caught her in a different occasion, surrounded by a lot of popular celebrities. Firstly, she was caught coming to Seoul International Hospital when Super Junior’s Kyuhyun had an accident. She was accompanied by Super Junior’s Siwon. Our sources said most of SM Town artists were also coming to the hospital. Her stunning and beautiful figure will made everyone feel curious.

Secondly, she was caught meeting, (or dating?), with CNBlue’s leader Jung Yonghwa. They seemed like having some intimate meeting as you see that Yonghwa hugged her in the second picture. The way he adressed her made our reporters realized her identity. Yonghwa called her ‘Hyun’ which belong to SNSD Seohyun who was her past partner in We Got Married.

In the third picture, the lady was also seen having some good shopping with SNSD’s Jessica.

Is that really SNSD Seo Joohyun?

Everyone that saw the picture must agree that the pregnant lady and Seohyun was looked alike. She was also caught in a several occasion with the celebrities that most likely Seohyun’s close friend.

Seohyun was reported having a hiatus for her leg injury. The news spread out for about 8 months ago. But it seemed like the news appeared to hide her pregnancy.

SM Entertainment hasn’t gave any official statement regarding to this news. Netizens comment goes around like this, ‘That’s really Seohyun. Omona, she is really pregnant.’ ‘She is lying to us! I’m hurt!’ ‘Who is her baby’s father? Is it Yonghwa?’ ‘Is she and Yonghwa had married already?’

So what do you think about this news? Tell us about your opinions!

 

 

 

Yesung watched as the expression in Kyuhyun’s face changed as he read the news. He took a glance to Seohyun, who was watching Kyuhyun worriedly, afraid that he might get angry to her. He looked at his dongsaeng again. He was so sured that Kyuhyun will be angry, disappointed and sad to see this news. He’ll also be jealous to see Yonghwa’s name written on the news.

“How could this happened?” Kyuhyun mumbled softly, feeling confused all of sudden.

Seohyun stood up and touched his shoulder. He immediately turned back to see his wife’s awful face. He wanted to hug and comfort her, saying that it’ll all turn well. But he also felt confused and angry.

“I’m sorry oppa. I must have been careless with all of the things when I went out. I let Yonghwa choose that popular café. I didn’t apply a better make up. I’m sorry…..” she said as a tears fell down on her face again.

Kyuhyun held her hands and guided her to sit on the couch. Her body started to tremble slightly as she felt so guilty. Siwon said that she was so stressed out soon after she saw the news. Kyuhyun was worried that it might disturbed her coming soon labor.

“Don’t worry Seohyun-ah. We’ll find a way to fix it soon. You only have to calm down and concentrate on your baby. We’ll take care of it,” said Donghae.

“Hyung is right. You have to concentrate on our baby, jagiya. Your due date is coming in less than a week. You shouldn’t let yourself to be stressful like this. I’ll admit to the public soon. So you won’t be the only target of the media and public,” Kyuhyun continued. He managed to calm himself down. He knew Seohyun will only be more stressful if she saw him worrying about this.

“But how about our…..?” Shindong almost said the word ‘promotion’ before Leeteuk, Donghae and Eunhyuk shuted his mouth with their glare. Unfortunately, Seohyun had realized it.

“No, you shouldn’t tell about this to public! Your promotion will be ruined! I can’t managed to see it all destroyed because of me! I knew you all had worked hard for this!”

“Joohyun-ah! How can you say that? If they didn’t know the truth they’ll blame it all to you! No I can’t accept this. We have to endure this together!” Kyuhyun yelled, suddenly felt so angry at his wife’s decision.

“Please oppa. I begged you. Don’t sacrifice your hardwork like this. I’ll be strong. I promised,” she said. Her voice trembled as she felt so small in front of Kyuhyun’s deep gaze.

There was a long silence in the living room. All members watched the quarrel between the couple anxiously. Seohyun who was trying to be strong despite all her body and expression showed the opposite, Kyuhyun who was so angry, confused and sad at the same time but managed to hide it to protect his wife’s feelings.

“Wae? Did you like to be reported with Yonghwa like this?” he said sarcastically.

“Kyuhyun!” Leeteuk and Siwon shouted at the same time.

Seohyun’s eyes widened in shock. hanged opened as she felt so surprised with Kyuhyun’s jealousy. How can he, in a time like this, still feel jealous with Yonghwa? Though a bigger problems might have wait them in a future.

“How can you…..?” she didn’t manage to finish her sentence.

Kyuhyun heaved a sigh. He lost his control. He shouldn’t said those words to Seohyun. But he can’t help but feel so jealous with Yonghwa. Kyuhyun held Seohyun’s arms, pulling it up softly to make Seohyun stand up. Somehow he felt annoyed as s watched all their quarrel attentively.

They entered their room. Seohyun started to cry again as she sat on the bed. Kyuhyun’s heart was broken to see his wife. She who used to be so strong, mature and cheerful, now looked so awful and confused. The thing that always worried her and haunted her mind had really happened. Kyuhyun sat next to her. He reached for her hands and caressed it slowly.

“I shouldn’t say that Joohyun-ah. I’m sorry. But it’s true, I felt so jealous to Jung Yonghwa. You are married to me in the real life. You are also carrying our baby now. But why the hell is he to be the one that people assumed to be your husband?” he ended with a deep sigh.

“That’s also the reason why I wanted to tell public about the truth.”

Seohyun quickly turned her head as he said those words. No he can’t!

“Oppa please. Don’t do this. You said that I’ll be hurt when you didn’t tell the truth to public. How about your members feeling when you told the truth? All of you had worked hard for this 5th jib. This is Leeteuk oppa and Heechul oppa’s last album before they’ll enlist for army. Did you dare to ruin it all?” she said straightly.

“I might looked so afraid with this case’s progress. But I was more afraid that I’ll ruin my beloved people’s life. Please oppa, you’ll hurt me even more if you did that.”

Kyuhyun gulped down his salive.You are asking too much Seohyun… Both of the choices will only give you pain and hurt….

 

 

 

****

 

 

Kyuhyun looked up as a can of cold coke touched his cheek, making him trembled in shock. He looked up to see his leader was smiling warmly to him. He took a seat next to Kyuhyun. They were just took a break after 2 hours of practicing. Today’s practice went badly for all of them, especially Kyuhyun whose mind was hectic with a lot of things. He kept doing some mistake. At first, the member tried to understand him but his bad mood quickly spreaded to them. They had to repeat their dance again when someone did a mistake.

“Feeling better now?” asked Leeteuk.

Kyuhyun shook his head as a bitter smile appeared on his face. Kyuhyun had met their managers earlier. They were also angry with this news. They’ve scolded Kyuhyun for about half an hour. They even wanted to meet Seohyun but luckily, Kyuhyun managed not to let them meet his wife. He knew that they’ll just make her more stressed.

Super Junior’s managers were now having some meeting with SNSD’s managers and SM Entertainment staffs. Kyuhyun and Seohyun’s fate will be decided in this meeting.

“I didn’t know what I feel right now.”

Leeteuk patted his back, trying to make him feel better somehow.

“I heard from Taeyeon that SNSD’s dorms were swarmed by reporters and fans. Their manager had forbid them to go out today,” Leeteuk reported.

Kyuhyun heaved a deep sigh. He felt sorry for them. He had been a burdened to those girls. They’ve suffered because of him.

“Same things will happened to us when I’ve admitted,” he murmured.

Leeteuk smiled simpathycally.

“It’ll only happened if they let you to do that,” said Leeteuk, referring to those people who were now having some meeting in the 7th floor.

Kyuhyun closed his eyes. His hyung is right. They can’t decided anything in this case. Their company is the one who had that ability. If they said that Seohyun and Kyuhyun should went out from he company then they’ve to obey it. If they said he shouldn’t tell the public then he should do that.

“This is all my fault.”

“Yah, don’t you go back to your dark side. Don’t blame yourself, Kyuhyun-ah. There’s no use. We’ve to move on from our past mistake and get ready for another challenge. You can learn from your mistake in the past but not regretting it all the day. Use it to fix this problem.”

“It’s easy to say that. I didn’t know what to do now,” Kyuhyun said sarcastically.

Leeteuk opened his mouth, trying to give some solution. Later he realized that he haven’t find the best solution for Kyuhyun and Seohyun. He scratched his head in confusion.

“We’ll find a way soon. Don’t be so pessimist. Everything is gonna be allright, allright,” he said, singing their Mr. Simple line at the end of his sentence. Kyuhyun smiled a bit.

“What’ll you do if you were me?” he asked.

“I didn’t know. I’ll surely be like you, confused and stressed out. But I’ll surely find some solution for this problems and I know you’ll get it also.”

Leeteuk stood up, wanted to enter their practice room again. But he suddenly turned around again.

“Yah Kyuhyun-ah, did you want some advice?”

Kyuhyun looked up and stared at him.

“Your heart knows the best. Be brave to trust it. And remember, honesty will always be good.”

He winked playfully before entering their practice room. Kyuhyun thought about his words for a moment. He came in a conclusion but not sure whether it’s good or not. It surely have a lot of risk. He was still worried with Seohyun’s fragile condition. Every decision will surely bring a great shock to her.

 

 

***************************

 

 

 

 

Finally an update! *dancing*

I have to say that I might not be able to update for a while. Since I have to concentrate to get my favourite university, please pray for my luck! Anyway, I'll be happy if you still want to wait until then. Thank you so much!

Bye for now. Saranghaeyoo~