Twenty Five

Baby Accident!!

Kyuhyun walked down on the hallway lifelessly. The CEO had just warned him not to interfere in the SM Entertainment’s affairs. He also stated clearly about Kyuhyun and Seohyun’s status. Kyuhyun can’t say anything in front of the CEO, eventhough he was known as the member who had a sharp tongue. Thinking about his wife, he had to gulp all of his bitter words.

DUG!! Kyuhyun hit the wall with his clenched fist. He felt so angry with himself who can’t do anything to fix all of the problems that he made. He was only one of the artists who had to obeyed the rules in the company. He wasn’t in the position who have authorities in the company.

“OH !!!!” he cursed as a can of coke suddenly touched his bare cheek. A can of cold coke.

He turned around and saw Changmin chuckling innocently, with each hands holding a can of coke. All of his anger who had raised into a high level, suddenly lowered down. It changed into tired and guilt.

“It didn’t turn well I guess,” Changmin said as he gave the coke to Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun sniffed. Of course it wasn’t, did he have to state it clearly like that? He drank half of his coke in one shot. Changmin clapped his hands foolishly when he saw his best friends action.

“That ing CEO. I’m sure I will……….”

Changmin laughed out loud when Kyuhyun tried to smash the can but unluckily he failed. Kyuhyun pouted at his best friend’s laugh and drank all the coke as the result.

“Stop it Changmin-ah, I’m not on the mood to laugh,” Kyuhyun said as he walked away from Changmin.

Changmin realized how bad the situation Kyuhyun had to face, he stopped his laugh and followed Kyuhyun.

“I don’t know what I should do now,” Kyuhyun said hopelessly.

Changmin embraced his shoulder and squeezed his arms.

“You’ll pass this soon, I’m sure.”

Kyuhyun smiled a little but it soon turned into a frown again. A hurricane of guilt attacked his heart. He remembered all the people that he love who had to suffered now.

“Will you tell Seohyun about this?” Changmin suddenly asked.

Kyuhyun shooked his head.

“I’m afraid it will harm her pregnancy……………. Oh crap,” he suddenly cursed.

“What?”

“I forgot! I should go on a date with Seohyun tonight!!! And I’m late for, oh , 2 hours!!! Aish!!”

Kyuhyun suddenly remembered that he had promised Seohyun for a dinner tonight. He forgot about it completely when he saw the desperate Victoria. He looked his pocket but he didn’t find his phone.

“Oh , I must have left it in the car!”

Changmin gave him a smile of sympathy and patted his back.

“You’d better go now. Good luck, you’ll need a lot of luck.”

Kyuhyun just waved his hand and dashed to his car. He found his phone on the dashboard. It had 25 missed calls and 18 messages! He gulped down his saliva as he opened the missed calls’s list. 18 calls from Eomma, 3 from Siwon-hyung, 2 from Hyoyeon, 1 from Hae-hyung and 1 from Yoona.

“Oh crap,” he cursed when he saw the text messages.

 

From : Eomma

Oppa where are you going? Why are you late?

 

From : Eomma

Oppa! I’m ready to go! Where are you?

 

From : Eomma

Oppa, we will go on a date. Won’t we?

 

From : Eomma

Yah Cho Kyuhyun! Where are you?

 

From : Eomma

Cho Kyuhyun, it’s been half an hour since our appointment. And you only sent 5 meaningless words to me.

 

From : Eomma

Cho Kyuhyun, are you allright? Did something happened to you? Reply. ASAP.

 

From : Eomma

Kyuhyun-ah reply please, so I won’t be worried about you.

 

From : Eomma

Are you allright?

 

I smiled when I opened the last two, seemed like she didn’t get angry, but she just worried about me.

 

From : Eomma

Cho Kyuhyun! Why are you with Victoria unnie???!!??! Did you have a date with her?!?

Damn! How did she know about it??

 

From : Eomma

Why are you always choose her over me? Why is she always be more important than me?

 

Oh man, she started to get jealous.

 

From : Eomma

I hate you. You don’t even reply my message and answer my call. I hate you

 

MWOYAAAAAAA???!!?!

Aisssh, what is this girl actually talking? I opened the other message.

 

From : Dong-Hee

Yah magnae! Where are you? Seohyun is looking for you.

 

From : Choi Soo Young

Oppa! Where are you now? Seohyun is worried about you!

 

From : Yoona

Yah Kyuhyun oppa! Where are you? How can you let a pregnant woman waiting for you for a long time? Come home soon!

 

From : Siwon

Kyuhyun-ah where are you? Seohyun is looking for you. She has been prepared for your date since this morning.

 

I gulped again. Mianeh Joo Hyun-ah………

 

From : Yoona

What is actually going on? Our manager oppa said that he saw you with Victoria unnie. Damn you oppa!

 

Damn, this is completely a misunderstanding!

 

From : Donghae

Be ready ^^. Seohyun is angry now

 

I threw that phone and quickly went away from SM Entertainment Office. Praying all the way for God to calm my wife down. But how will I explain this? I surely can’t tell her about this………..

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 


Kyuhyun opened the door slowly, popping his head to see the room. He saw a figure of a woman’s back sitting on the couch in the living room. He heaved a deep sigh and entered the living room. His mind keep repeating all of the story that he made on his way here. The woman turned her head around when he heard the sound of someone’s coming. Kyuhyun bit his lower lips as he saw Seohyun’s bitter expression. Her eyebrows knitted together above her swollen eyes. He could see traces of tears on her face. She stared at him blankly, but Kyuhyun can saw angriness on her eyes.

“Jagiya……”

“Why are you doint this to me?” she cut his words.

Kyuhyun opened his mouth but then closed it again. He suddenly forgot all the words that he had already prepared. Seohyun stared at her firmly, waiting for him to give some explanation about his rude behaviour to her. But Kyuhyun just can’t say anything, he was startled with Seohyun’s deathly aura.

“Yah!! Answer me!” Seohyun shouted after a long silence from Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun bit his lower lip, his mind keep searching for any words to calm Seohyun.

“It wasn’t like what you are thinking. Victoria and I……..”

“You always choose her over me!!! How can you expect me not to get angry with you??!” she yelled out as her face started to get red.

“Mwoh??! How can you said that?! I’d never did that! You are the one for me jagiya!”

“BUT YOU DID THIS TO ME!! AND YOU DON’T HAVE ANY EXPLANATION FOR THIS!!”

She breathed out for an air. Tears started to form in her eyes as she saw the man in front oh him just shuted his mouth. He doesn’t even try to explain it to her. Soon many thoughts came to her mind and ate it like a virusses in human’s body.

“Did you by any chance were cheating on me?”

“Yah! How can you think about cheating? Of course not!” he said as he tried to reach her hand but she stepped back harshly.

Kyuhyun sighed. He didn’t know what to say to Seohyun. He was afraid that the truth must hurt Seohyun. He didn’t want to see her hurting with her guilty feeling. It will also affect the baby inside her. But now, it seemed like everything he do will just hurt her a lot.

“Victoria called me, crying. She was stressed out because of the preparation of their first album………..” Kyuhyun stopped talking as he saw her expression just gotten worse.

“It’s just because of that?”

Kyuhyun shuted his mouth. Bad reason…..

“It’s only because of she was crying, and then you have to cancel our date. And you went to her place leaving me alone in the dorm, worrying about my rude husband who only sent 5 meaningless words…..? It’s only because of that?!!?” she said again. Her face flushed because of her angriness.

“Jagiya………”

“Who is your wife Cho Kyuhyun?? Who is the woman that bring your baby inside her belly? Who is the one who always stand by your side when you were sad or happy?? Who is it Cho Kyuhyun?! Is that Victoria Song??!”

“Ani, it’s you Joohyun….”
”So why is she always be the number one for you?!?! Why did you choose her over me?!? I’m tired Kyuhyun!! I’m tired of being the number two in your life! ” she yelled out as her tears keep falling in her eyes.

She closed her face with her hands, trying to hide her tears that keep falling down on her beautiful cheek. Kyuhyun hugged her crying wife and make her sit on the couch. He gently caressed her hair. He took her hands out from her face to find the angry and sad Seohyun behind her face.

“Victoria Song…..” Seohyun mumbled, “she didn’t even know how to handle her group. Taeyeon unnie is even better than her….”

“Yah! Don’t you dare to say that Joohyun! You don’t know anything about her!” Kyuhyun shouted his wife but soon realized his wrong action. But he just can’t stand seeing his angelic wife insulted his best friend.

“See? She is the one for you…” she said sarcastically as she ran away from Kyuhyun, entering their bedroom. She didn’t forget to lock the door, leaving the frustrated Kyuhyun behind.

Kyuhyun scratched his hair in frustration.

“What should I do….?”

 

*************

 

After a few minutes, Seohyun came out from their bedroom. She wore Kyuhyun’s large sweater, her clutch hanging on her left shoulder while her right hands held her travel bag. Kyuhyun looked at her confusedly and hurrily catch her wrist before she could get out from the dorm.

“Let me go!!” she shouted.

“Yah! Where do you think you are going in this late night?! Are you nuts?!” his voice rising up. He started to get angry with his wife’s action.

“I don’t want to live with you! I’ll go away from this place until you realized who is your real wife!!” she shouted again eventhough her eyes started to get teary again.

“Yah you pabo!! How can you think of………………..”

He wanted to yell again at his wife but stopped when he saw her. He could see her body trembling as he kept shouting to her. He knew that her wife was really afraid when someone shouted at her. Eventhough she tried to pretend that she was brave enough to face Kyuhyun’s shout, but Kyuhyun can see fear in her eyes. Kyuhyun sighed and hugged her. She tried to break his hug but he is much more stronger than her.

“You may leave. I’ll follow everything you want Joohyun-ah. But I don’t want you to went out in this cold night. You’ll get sick. You’ll hurt yourself, and you’ll also hurt Seokyu….”

“You’ve already hurt me…” shemurmured between her cries. Kyuhyun caressed her hair, trying to tell her about what he actually felt. She always be the one for him….

“Hold me,” he said in the right time as Seohyun hugged her neck tightly. He picked her up in bridal style.

“I hate you Kyuhyun,” she said as he bring her back to their bedroom.

He let her down on their bed. He took of her sweater and changed her clothes into pajamas. She let him do everything he want, but she just kept silenced. Kyuhyun kissed her forehead softly and also her baby bump. She just looked away and hurrily lying down on the bed and gave Kyuhyun the sight of her back. Kyuhyun sat at the edge of the bed and caressed her hair.

“Mianeh Joohyun, Jeongmal mianeh,” he said eventhough the pregnant lady didn’t give him any response.

 

 

 

 

******************************************

 

 

 

Comments and subscribe are loooooveeed! Kekeke

Saranghaeyoooo~