Twenty Four

Baby Accident!!

Seohyun slowly walked to the bed. She saw her lovely husband sleeping peacefully in the bed. A simple smile drawn on his face, Seohyun wondered what he is doing in his dreamland now. Maybe he won another level on Starcraft? She sat on the edge of the bed and shaked his body.

“Jagiyaaa, wake up, you’ll be late…” she said softly.

Actually, she didn’t want to wake him up. He looked so tired as he went home at midnight yesterday. Super Junior M’s comeback will be coming soon, besides he still have to do his musical, The Three Musketeer. This time is a very busy time for Cho Kyuhyun. He often went home late with his tired expression attached on his face. Seohyun often feel lonely at times, as she can only see him in the morning and at midnight, eventhough sometimes he came home at noon bu he’ll work again in the evening.

Luckily, Super Junior’s dorm was never empty. A lot of people came to the dorm, such as their family and their friends. The one who often came was Yesung’s eomma. She really like to see Seohyun in the dorm.

“Omona! Seohyunnie! Welcome to the dorm!” she said as she hurrily walked to Seohyun.

Seohyun who was just pouring the soup into everyone’s bowl looked surprise and hurrily tidied up herself. She only wore an old dress with an apron on top of it. Her hair was tied into a messy bun with a lot of tendril on her face. Everybody looked flabbergasted to see Yesung’s eomma who hugged Seohyun tightly.

Kyuhyun who was sitting near her giggled to see his wife’s expression. She looked surprised and awkward with Yesung’s eomma’s expressiveness. She stared at him with a  ‘help me!’ face, but he only continued giggling.

“Annyeong haseyo eommonim,” she said as she bowed to her soon after Yesung’s eomma broke her embrace. The older women only smiled brightly to see her politeness. She patted Seohyun’s back.

“I’m so glad to have you here. At least there is someone who think with her brain in this dorm,” she said earning a lot of protest from everyone who were eating their breakfast.

Kyuhyun’s sister, Cho Ahra, also often come to the dorm to visit Seohyun. She has just cameback from his work trip to London. She felt really sorry for her because she didn’t come to their wedding Kyuhyun was mad at first but he tried to understand about her noona’s busy job. As the compensation, Ahra always come to Super Junior’s dorm on her free time. Seohyun and Ahra often went out for shopping or grab some lunch.

So that’s why Seohyun love to live in Super Junior’s dorm now. Eventhough she has to be more careful now and she can’t go out easily, but there are always a lot of people who comfort and support her.

Seohyun stared at Kyuhyun annoyedly. She has tried to wake him up for a while, but he didn’t even open his eyes. She sighed. Not again……

Just when Seohyun wanted to walk away from the bed, a smirk popped out on Kyuhyun’s face. He opened his eyes and quickly pulled Seohyun until his lips locked her beautiful lips. Seohyun’s eyes widened in shock but she slowly closed her eyes and enjoyed their morning kiss.

“You always fall in my trap,” he said after they broke their kiss.

“Just get up and change your clothes,” Seohyun said with a shade of pink on her cheek. She felt a little bit ashamed because she always fell on his trap. He always stole her morning kiss. Well actually she is quite enjoyed it.

“I know you like it,” he said as his smirk widened. He stared at Seohyun foolishly but Seohyun stared at him harshly, feeling annoyed with his mark, eventhough it’s true.  She rolled her eyes and left the room, leaving Kyuhyun who is now chuckling lightly, enjoyed every moment teasing his wife.

 

***

 

After having some breakfast with the other members, Kyuhyun will go to SM Entertainment office to practice for Super Junior’s M comeback. After that he also have to go to MBC Studio for Super Junior Foresight shooting. Another busy day for the evil magnae Cho Kyuhyun.

“Oppa, you didn’t forget that we’ll have a dinner tonight, right?” asked Seohyun as she followed Kyuhyun to the door.

Kyuhyun turned back and stared at her confusedly.

“What? Dinner? What do you mean? I’m busy!”

“Yah! You promised me to go to that fancy restaurant! I’ve bought a new dress for this!” she said as her expression quickly turned sour.

Kyuhyun showed of his smirk and he patted her head.

“Neh, I didn’t forget. I’ll go home soon.”

She smiled widely and grabbed his arms, linked it with her arms. They walked together to the door. Kyuhyun opened the shoe cabinet and took one of his sneakers. Seohyun looked at the messy cabinet, she shooked her head. She has tried to tidy up everything in this dorm, but the boys always messed everything again. Kyuhyun looked at his wife, he knew that she’ll tidy up the dorm again. She didn’t like a messy dorm.

“Don’t be too tired jagiya,” he said as he kissed her lips softly. He sat down to tied his shoelaces. She watched him playfully.

“Neh, I won’t. Don’t worry,”

Kyuhyun stood up and smiled brightly to his lovely wife who looked so stunning even her belly has started to grow bigger. He gave a peck on her belly as she caressed it with love.

“I’ll wait for you,” she said before her husband waved a goodbye and went out from the door.

 

***


Kyuhyun walked happily to the dressing room. A bright smile keep hanging on his face. Every step that he take  His mind had already ran away to his dinner with Seohyun. He had prepared a lot of thing to make his wife happy. He had reserved a private room only for them. It was a new high class restaurant in Seoul, the owner is the wife of Minister of Agriculture of South Korea. It was specially designed for people who wants privacy for themselves. So it’s very suitable for Kyuhyun and Seohyun.

He saw Eunhyuk and Leeteuk had changed their clothes. They’ll have another schedule at Sukira. They are the most busiest member in Super Junior, along with Heechul and Shindong, as they have a lot of program to attend.

“So this is how we separated, I’ll go for a romantic dinner with my wife, and you’ll drowned on your busy job,” he said making both of his hyungs expression turned sour.

“Just mind your own business kid,” said Eunhyuk hasrhly as he went out from the dressing room. Kyuhyun chuckled lightly to see Eunhyuk’s annoyance. Leeteuk shooked his head, wondering how can he got a naughty magnae like Kyuhyun. He tapped Kyuhyun’s back before went out from the room.

“Have fun magnae,”

Kyuhyun nodded and waved a goodbye for the older man. He quickly changed his clothes and packed his things. Soon he had already sitting comfortably in his car, still with that bright smile on his face. He looked at his swatch. He still have another 45 minutes before their appointment.

“Should I buy something for her?”

Kyuhyun suddenly remembered something. Seohyun once said that she wanted to eat lollipop. Kyuhyun felt confused, so did Seohyun. She actually didn’t like to eat sweets such as lollipop. Because it’s include on Seohyun’s unhealthy food. Finally they concluded that it must be Seokyu’s wish.

So here he was, holding a big red lollipop with the heart shaped in his hand. He really knew that Seohyun will like it so much. Since it was made of apple juice, it’s sugar-free.

He was ready to pick up Seohyun when suddenly his phone rang. He smiled widely when he saw the caller ID. Odd Qian, it was written on the screen. He picked it up happily.

“Yoboseo? Yah Qiannie! I was just bought…………..”

He stopped talking when he heard the one on the other line sobbing.

“Vic?”

There’s a silence in the other line. Kyuhyun waited for her to answer him. He really knew that she must be in some kind of trouble now.

“Kyu………”

She didn’t say another words. But Kyuhyun can hear her sobs clearly. Her sobs became louder. She is crying now….

“I’ll come to you now, are you still in the office?”

“Yes……” she said between her sobs.

“Wait for me Vic, I’ll be there soon,” Kyuhyun said before he ended the call.

Before driving like crazy to the SM Entertainment Office, Kyuhyun sent a message to his wife. “I’ll be late jagiya,”

 

 

****

 

He walked hurrily, entering the building he knew the most for the past 4 years. His thoughts were running wild and away from him and it just made him to be more confused. Kyuhyun knew that Victoria and the other f(x) members were preparing for their first album. Will it make Victoria cry like that? She is a strong woman. It must be a bigger problem.

Finally, he stood in front of one of the practice room. He could see a woman and a man leaning on the wall. The woman was closing her face with her fand while the man’s hand embraced her shoulder, trying to calm her down. Both of them were his bestfriend, the one who had been hanging around with him for the past years.

He entered the room and approached them. Changmin lifted his face when he felt Kyuhyun’s coming. He can predict that something bad is happened when he saw his bestfriend’s bitter expression. He kneeled down in front of the woman and patted her shoulder, giving a soft smile when she finally looked up.

“Chingu?”

It’s so funny to see her expression turned into sour and then bitter, and finally a tears formed in her beautiful eyes. But in a situation like this, Kyuhyun can’t even kept his smile when he saw his bestfriend’s sadness. Victoria quickly hugged him tightly and cried on his shoulder.

“What happened Vic? Why did you cry like this?” said Kyuhyun after a while. Victoria only cried on his shoulder, but she didn’t say a word. Changmin also didn’t help him. He only stared at him and shooked his head. He stared again and shooked again. It certainly didn’t help Kyuhyun to understand the situation.

“Seriously, what happened? I don’t understand anything. Is there someone who did a bad thing to you?” said Kyuhyun after he broke their hug.

Victoria looked at him irritatedly as her hand wipe her tears. Changmin only leaned at the wall and looked at any other place except them.

“I have to break up with Nichkhun………” she said sadly.

“Mwoh? Waeyo? Did he hurt you? , I’ll surely kill that man,”

Kyuhyun had already tighten his fist before Victoria held his hand. She shooked her head and stared at him sadly.

“Ani, Nichkhun isn’t the one who make our relationship ended. He just love me as much as I do,” she said with a sad smile drawn on her face.

“So….. Why? As far as I know you two didn’t bring bad influence to both of your group. Your fans are just accept you two, just like you and Nichkhun were made for each other. Why?” he said confusedly.

Victoria bit her lower lips, she looked confused. How can I explain this to him? She turned her head and stared at Changmin, asking for help. Changmin shooked his head and sighed.

“Kyuhyun-ah, do you know about the new rules in our company?”

“New rules? What do you mean?” Kyuhyun asked. He just became more confused with all of their words.

“Our company had a new rules. It said that none of the artists of SM Company was allowed to have a relationship with another idol, and……..” he stopped and stared at Victoria. Kyuhyun has already looked flabbergasted to hear all of his words.

“And my manager had already told me personally to end my relationship with Nichkhun. It’s just too cruel……” she said with a tear fell on her cheek. She wiped it eventhough the tears keep running down on her face.

Kyuhyun only looked flabbergasted. He was just too shock with this new rules. Before, they let them to have a relationship with the other idols or non-idols, as long as they keep it as a secret. But now, why so suddenly………? A thought suddenly cross his mind. He knew it. He really knew it. He knew the reason why they made this rules…..

“Aish, I knew this would happened.”

Kyuhyun stared at Victoria irritatedly. He really felt sorry for Victoria. He knew it was all his fault. Because of him and Seohyun had made such a huge problem to the company, they abandoned all the artist to date the other idol. The first one was Victoria. He knew how much Victoria love Nichkhun so much, and so does Nichkhun. He had ruin their relationship. He hugged her tightly.

“Mianeh chingu, mianeh…………”

Victoria can’t help but to cry again on his shoulder. She didn’t want to make her bestfriend sad like this. But she just can’t let herself drown on her sadness. She need someone to share her story. She is alone in Korea, far away from her family, alone in this big city. Kyuhyun was the first person who are willing to help her who got lost in this new world when she first joined SM Entertainment. Changmin, as Kyuhyun’s bestfriend, also followed him to help her. And now, they are the two precious thing in her life. She needs them, both in happiness and in sadness.

“I’m sorry Kyu. I should not tell you about this. I don’t want to make you feel guilty. Oh I’m just so sorry. I was so fool to cry like this. I shouldn’t let myself fall in love with an idol like Khun…..”

Kyuhyun broke their hug and wiped her tears away, eventhough her tears kept falling to her beautiful cheek. He saw her right hand was holding Changmin’s hand, asking for a support.

“Aniyo, it’s not your fault. You really know that this is completely my fault,”

“How will you fix this Kyu? This is only Vic, how about the others? Donghae hyung with Yoona? And our family? They can’t enjoy their the happiness of dating because of you. But you can happily dated Seohyun-sshi before. Will you take your responsibility?” asked Changmin suddenly.

“Yah! Don’t be too harsh to him!” said Victoria as she pinched his hand.

“I didn’t that’s the truth! He must have thought about that too!” said Changmin with a proud smile to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun giggled lightly and nodded.

“He is right Vic, I have to take my responsibility. But I still have to think about the best solution for this.”

Kyuhyun shuted his mouth. He realized that he didn’t have any idea to solve this problem. Suggesting Victoria to date secretly with Nichkhun is a big no. It will just bring more problem for them. And how about the others? He can’t make Donghae and Yoona dated secretly. He can’t change the rules either. It’s not his authority. The one who made the rules is the new CEO of SM Entertainment………………… Omona

Kyuhyun suddenly got up and ran away from the practice room Leaving Victoria and Changmin who were surprised to see his sudden action.

“Wait here. I’ll find him,” said Changmin as he also left the room to find his bestfriend.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun went straightly to the top floor, where the CEO office located. He was panting hardly when he reached the room. He took a deep sigh before he knocked the door.

“Come in,” said a voice from the inside.

Kyuhyun opened the door with his heart beating like cray. He never met the new CEO before, Mr. Kim Young Min. There he was a middle aged man, with half of his hair had turned white. He was working on his PC when Kyuhyun came in. He stopped his jobs and stared at Kyuhyun carefully.

“Ah you are the magnae of Super Junior, Cho Kyuhyun.”

“Neh, sungsaenim.”

“Sit down,” he commanded.

Kyuhyun followed his command and sat on one of the chair. He suddenly felt a deja-vu. A few months ago he also sat on the same chair, but Seohyun was on his side at that time. Kyuhyun suddenly felt a goosebumps. He was not with Seohyun now. He is alone.

“What brings you here Mr. Cho?”

Kyuhyun felt his heart pounding like crazy. Yes, he was afraid, he never talked to the owner of the SM Company privately. He was still with Seohyun at the last time, she made him stronger. But finally he said.

“I want to talk about the new rules that you made, the one that forbid SM’s artist to date another idol.”

Mr. Kim Young Min smiled softly and shooked his head.

“You don’t have to worry about this rules Mr. Cho. This rules doesn’t apply on you, since you were already married,” he said as he continued his works. His hand gave a sign for Kyuhyun to get out from the room. But Kyuhyun didn’t stand up and just stared at Mr. Kim Young Min.

“What else?” finally Mr. Kim Young Min asked, feeling distracted with Kyuhyun’s stare.

“I’m not talking about myself sir. I’m talking about the other artists. Especially Victoria-sshi who had been abandoned to have a relationship with Nichkhun-sshi,”

“And what’s your problem with that?” asked Mr. Kim Young Min as he glared Kyuhyun.

“I didn’t mean to interfere with this problem sir. But this rules is just too cruel for us. F(x)’s manager had already told Victoria to end her relationship with Nichkhun-sshi. You know, their relationship didn’t bring any bad influence to f(x) and SM Entertainment. The fans accepted their relationship wholeheartedly. No one bashed them. Their relationship brought many advantages to both SM Entertainment and JYP Entertainment. It’s a nonsense to break them up. And how about the other artist who were dating with idols? Just like Donghae-sshi and Yoona-sshi. Isn’t that too……” Kyuhyun suddenly stopped his long speech because the SM’s CEO had already gave him a death glare.

“Mr. Cho Kyuhyun, do you know why we had to make this rules?"

Kyuhyun shuted his mouth. He really knew the answer. It was all because of their accident, Kyuhyun and Seohyun. But he can’t say that to Mr. Kim Young Min.

“It’s all because of you and Mrs. Cho Joohyun. You two are the one who made all of your friends suffered. If you two didn’t do such a stupid things, maybe we’ll still let your friends dated anyone they want.”

Kyuhyun can’t say any words. All the words he had prepared stucked in his mouth. Mr. Kim Young Min interpreted his silence as the sign that he had understood. He waved his hand to make him get out from the room. Kyuhyun stood up and bowed to the CEO.

“Cho Kyuhyun-sshi, you have to remember that I held your status and also your wife’s status. You don’t have any authority in this problem. So if you want to stay in this company, you have to follow my rules,” the CEO said before Kyuhyun went out from the room.

 

***

 

She looked at her phone again, no new message nor a call. She heaved such a huge sigh, she seemed to dislocate one of her ribs. She pressed again the call button for the 20th time, trying to call the same person who had been gone for more than an hour. But he didn’t pick up his phone again, just like before.

“He hasn’t called yet?” said a sound of a man from behind.

Seohyun turned her head around and found Siwon walked to the sofa, sitting next to her. She shooked her head as a sign of no. Siwon could see her sour expression attached on her face. She had been pouting for the past hour, since her evil husband only sent 5 words to calm his wife. But this words didn’t work at all. Seohyun was still worried. Who’ll be not worried if her husband had gone? Siwon looked at Seohyun who read again his message for maybe a hundred times. Where the hell are you going magnae?

 

 

 

 

 

******************************************************************

 

 

 

 

Finally I’m back! Kekekekeke. Hope you’ll enjoy the story chingu!

Sorry for the super late update. My school is going crazy this time -_-. And also I always got the access restricted page when I opened Asianfanfics. But now, it’s already fixed, thank God.

Did you hear the rumor that Kyuhyun and Seungyeon are dating? Well, I don’t think it’s true, because it’s so un-Kyuhyun like. And the rumor that Kyuhyun picked up Seohyun in the airport? Woa, I hope it’s true! But since there isn’t any prove about it, I also don’t think that it’s true keke.

Comments and Subscribe please!

Saranghaeyooooo~