Fifteen

Baby Accident!!

Kyuhyun jumped to the couch as soon as he entered the dorm. He felt so tired after a long hours of practicing in the SM studio. The Super Junior M’s comeback is coming near. Their instructor became more strict with them. He easily scolded them now. He also got angry today, because again and again Siwon can’t make to come to practice.

“I’ll surely kill that Siwonnie.”

Besides, tomorrow will be his wedding day. The big day of he and Seohyun. He felt a lot of pressure now. He just wanted to sleep and forgot about all of this things.

But when he just started to close his eyes, something, or maybe someone, jumped onto him.

“YAH!!!”

He moved his body and tried to escape from that person’s body. He surely knew that it was Changmin. He continued move his body but ended up fell on the floor, while Changmin laughed out loud, lying comfortably on the couch.

“Yah! Get off from my couch!!!” shouted Kyuhyun as he tried to pull Changmin from the couch.

“Your couch? I thought we were in the TVXQ’s dorm. So I guess this couch is belong to me.”

Kyuhyun smiled evily. He suddenly jumped onto Changmin and kicked him from the couch. Changmin successfully fell on the floor.

“I’m Cho Kyuhyun, you shouldn’t play with me.”

“And I’m Shim Changmin, I’ll play and win.”

“Don’t try.”

“Yah, you two!! Stop that foolish act!! Come here and help me if you want to eat!!” shouted Victoria as her head popped out from the kitchen.

The two boys hurrily went to the kitchen before Victoria scolded them. They were having a small party to celebrate Kyuhyun’s marriage. Since TVXQ’s dorm was empty, because Yunho was having another schedule, they decided to went to TVXQ’s dorm after their schedule was done.

Tomorrow will be Kyuhyun and Seohyun’s wedding day. Their eommas had prepared everything for them. Since the two were still busy with their schedule. Especially Seohyun, she had to finished all of her lefted work before she’ll take a long hiatus. But today Seohyun and the eommas will go to the bridal to try the wedding dress. Actually Kyuhyun wanted to join them, but Seohyun denied it. She didn’t want Kyuhyun to see her wedding dress before the wedding day.

“What are we going to eat Vic?” asked Changmin as he took an apron and looked over to see what Victoria did. She is stirring many things on the bowl now. She smiled when she turned at him.

“Dumplings.”

“Ah, the one that you made when 2pm members visited you and Nichkhun?” said Kyuhyun happily.

“Neh, you two said that you wanted to eat this right.”

“Neh!”

Victoria brought the bowl to the dining table while Kyuhyun and Changmin following her. There are also many dumplings skin on the table.

“Oh , I know what will she did to us,” said Kyuhyun and stared at Victoria suspiciously.

Victoria smiled evily to Kyuhyun and Changmin. She made them sit on the chair.

“You watched that episode, right? Now, you wrap this dumplings. Arasso?”

Kyuhyun just shooked his head and started to wrap the dumplings.

“Yah, don’t forget the samgyupsal,” said Changmin referring to the We Got Married episode when the 2pm members visited Khuntoria’s house. Victoria made a kimchi dumplings and samgyupsal for them.

“Neh, it’s still in progress.”

After a long time of cooking, laughing and teasing each other. Finally, a lots of kimchi dumplings and samgyupsal were served in the dining table. Kyuhyun also brought some soju for them.

“It’s so delicious! Yah, you were such a great chef Vic!” said Changmin when he tasted the dumplings. Victoria smiled proudly.

“Marry me Vic, “ said Kyuhyun that made Victoria’s eyes almost popped out.

“Yah!! You are getting married tomorrow!!”

Kyuhyun laughed to see Victoria. He always love to tease people, especially his friends. Heechul is the only exception, because the evil magnae can’t bully the evil king.

“I still can’t believe that you are the one who will getting married first,” said Changmin and chewed his dumplings.

“Neh, I always thought that Leeteuk hyung, or maybe Yunho hyung, Shindong hyung, Kangta hyung or the girls! Heechul hyung is the exception,”

Kyuhyun and Victoria laughed to hear Changmin’s explanation. The extraordinary Kim Heechul is always be the exception in every case. That’s why he is called Kim Heechul.

“Neh, I don’t think Heechul hyung will get married in his twenty or even in his early thirty,” said Kyuhyun again, it only made them burst into laughed again.

They continued to eat their dinner and washed the dishes after that. Kyuhyun patted his full tummy with satisfaction. Feeling so grateful that he has many great chef around him, his eomma, his noona, Ryeowook, Hankyung, Seohyun, Victoria, Key. Eventhough his cooking skill is completely dangerous, he still could eat many delicious food. They went to the living room with a glass of cappucino in their hand.

‘I always think that I’ll getting married first,” said Victoria suddenly. She smiled unknowingly, imagining her wedding-day-someday.

“Yah, you are married now,” said Changmin teasingly. Victoria suddenly coughed when she drank her cappucino. Her face blushed.

“It was just a show, you know.”

Kyuhyun and Changmin laughed to hear that.

“Yah! Don’t lie! We all know that it wasn’t ONLY A SHOW,” said Kyuhyun continued to tease Victoria.

“Aiiish, if it was We Got Married, then I wasn’t the first! Kangin oppa was the first! Or Taeyeon-sshi!”

“Wooooopppssss, and Seohyun also joined We Got Married before….. YAH!!” Changmin didn’t continue his words because Kyuhyun had already hit him and glared him with his death glare.

“Kyuhyun-ah, why did you have to be jealous with Yonghwa? You’ll get into a real marriage with Seohyun tomorrow. Don’t you believe in Seohyun?” said Victoria, feeling anxious because Kyuhyun got annoyed with this topic.

“Ah I know! He just watched their last episode, right? OUCH!!!!” Kyuhyun hit him again, harder this time.

“Should I kill you?”

“Ani my lord.”

They burst into laughed again. When the three hanged out together. It was always full of laugh like this. Changmin and Kyuhyun would be a fool when they gathered together like this. They would tease Victoria until she pouted or annoyed. They were the mood maker. While Victoria was like the mother who always take care of them.

“You don’t have to be jealous Kyu, it was just a show. You believed in Seo, right?” said Vic.

Kyuhyun nodded lazily.

“I believed in Seohyun, but I don’t believe Jung Yonghwa.”

“Waeyo? He is nice.”

“Neh he is nice, handsome, angel, funny, and bla and bla and bla. I just don’t believe him. Well the first time I met him, I believed hi. But time passed and he seemed to have some feelings on Seohyun.”

Victoria and Changmin looked at each other, trying to understand about that. Yonghwa seemed nice. He isn’t a person who will steal someone’s girlfriend. Kyuhyun sniffed, he knew that they don’t really believe in him.

“Trust me, I’m Cho Kyuhyun.”

“Gah, that’s .”

Suddenly, Kyuhyun’s phone rang. Kyuhyun’s face changed from gloomy into a very bright face in an instant. Changmin sniffed.

“Aish, I wanted to have a girlfriend too. Should I join We Got Married?”

Victoria laughed. “Yah, who will be you partner?”

“You. I’ll steal you from Nichkhun.”

Victoria laughed and hit him slowly.

 

“Yoboseo?”

“Oppa, where are you now? Are you still in TVXQ’s dorm?” said the voice of an angel from the other side of the phone. Kyuhyun’s smile just went wider and wider.

“Neh, are you home?”

“Neh, I’ve fix everything with eommas. Oppa, you have to get some rest. Tomorrow will be our special day.”

“Okay, I’ll go home soon. You have to get some rest too.”

“Neh, I’m going to sleep now.”

“Good wife,” said Kyuhyun and a soft laughed could be heard from the phone.

“Yah, we haven’t marrried yet!”

“It will be less than 24 hours more,” he said again.

“Oppa…..”

“Neh?”

“I’m nervous. I can’t sleep.”

“Should I come to your dorm and accompany you to sleep?” said Kyuhyun bravely, ignoring Victoria and Changmin who were continuedly teasing him.

“Yah!!”

“Ara, ara, just go to sleep now. Seokyu must be tired.”

“Neh, and Joohyun was tired too,” said Seohyun with her aegyo.

“That’s why you have to sleep now.”

“Neeeeeh, saranghaeyooo.”

“Saranghae.”

 

He ended the phone and saw Victoria and Changmin with annoying smile hanging on their face. Kyuhyun just sniffed and stood up.

“I have to go now. Vic are you coming with me?”

Victoria nodded and took her bag.

“Big day tomorrow, huh?” said Changmin and patted Kyuhyun’s back.

Kyuhyun just smiled happily to him. He really wished that tomorrow will run smoothly

 

 

 

 

***************************************************

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA, sorry for the late update. I was busy with my school project, exams and many more! Geez, my teachers should give me a break! *sighed. Oh and i think i won't update this story for  a week or more, cause i'll have the final exam of this semester T_T wish me luck!

Oh and thanks to @gogumacouple, i'll surely re-read this and check it! As soon as all of these exams were done.................... T_T

What do you think about this chapter? I just wanna show you how close the friendship between Vic, Kyu and Changmin! I really love the three of them kekeke

Bye for now, gotta get some sleep.

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASEEE

Saranghaeyooooo~