Thirty Four

Baby Accident!!

Kyuhyun took a glance at the pregnant lady who sat next to him. His wife was still reading a book about laboring seriously. Eventhough the clock has showed 10.30 pm and Kyuhyun has also lied down on the bed, covering his body with the blanket to keep him warm. But Seohyun didn’t show any sign of sleepiness, not even a single yawn.

Kyuhyun rolled his body and cuddled to her side, garnering some attention from his wife. She stared at him playfully.

“What are you doing oppa?”

“Go to sleep,” whispered Kyuhyun.

“You are the one that should go to sleep now. You’ll fly to Singapore tomorrow.”

“Neh neh, I know. But you are the 8-months-pregnant lady here. So,” his hand slowly closed her book, “go to sleep, now.”

Seohyun pouted for a while but finally shrugged and followed her husband to lie down on the bed. She giggled lightly when Kyuhyun cuddled himself to her side. He embraced her with his big arms, successfully making Seohyun felt comfortable. She closed her eyes slowly, ready to go to sleep.

However, she could feel someone was still opened his eyes widely and stared at her. All of sudden she turned her head and opened her eyes, as the result Kyuhyun moved his head back in shock.

“What’s now oppa?”

“Go to sleep! Why did you suddenly turn your head?” he said.

“Well, how can I sleep peacefully when my husband is staring at me like some creepy stalker,” she joked.

“Aigooo, creepy? I’m staring at you with love jagiya!”

Both of them giggled lightly at their silly conversation. Kyuhyun took a glance at his wife again after a while. She hasn’t closed her eyes. She just stared at the ceiling with a smile plastered on her face. Her hands slowly caressed her belly.

“Jagiya…” he called her.

“Neh?”

Kyuhyun was unsured whether he should ask her or not. He bit back his lips.

“Well, have you contact Jung Yonghwa?”

Seohyun turned her head to him and stared at him. A little bit surprised since she didn’t expect him to ask about Yonghwa.

“I haven’t talk to him since he asked me to watch Strongheart oppa. Why? Did you want me to talk to him?”

Kyuhyun scratched his head, feeling somehow uneasy to talk about that man.

“Um, if you think you have to talk to him then you should talk to him. I knew he still ran for you and disturbed you. Maybe you should talk to him to clear all of this problem. You said that you want to greet him by yourself, right?” said Kyuhyun.

Seohyun nodded softly, still staring at her husband. She was surprised with his act tonight. The naughty and easily-jealous Kyuhyun had grown up into a mature man. He showed barely no jealousy at all.

“Jinjjayo? You’ll let me meet him?”

“Um, yes? But if you don’t want to, I can meet him and fixed everything with him. He had to stop disturbing our family, you know? I don’t like how he still ran for you thought you’d married.”

“Yeah, I knew, I have to tell him about this. I also felt confused about that. I’m married to you. Didn’t that already show that I won’t accept him?”

Kyuhyun nodded his head in agreement.

“Maybe you have to tell that to him also.”

Seohyun smiled widely and kissed his cheek, feeling grateful that her husband has learned to fully trust her. But just right then, Kyuhyun’s jealousy began to act up again.

“Why are you so happy when I let you to meet him? Are you….?”

Seohyun clicked her tongue in annoyance. Typical Cho Kyuhyun!

“Oppa! I thought you won’t be jealous with him anymore!”

 

 

 

***

 

 

The café wasn’t really crowded at all in this hour. There are a few customers on the inside, including the pregnant lady. She sat at the corner of the cafe, trying as hard as she can not to attract people’s attention. Her head lowered and she kept staring at the outside. Inside her heart, she kept grumbling why on earth that man wanted to meet up in a café like this eventhough she has already suggested to go to a more private restaurant.

She looked so stunning with her growing 8-months-belly. She wore a blue dress with a lacey on its collar. Her hair was braided on one side. An eye glasses also hanged on her face. She looked simple yet beautiful.  No wonder that Jung Yonghwa was still mesmerized when he saw her.

He slowly approached her, trying to memorize the beautiful scenery in front of him. His heart knew it might be the last time he can meet her alone like this. He stood next to her until she finally turned her head. Still, she hasn’t changed at all, her soft smile soon showed up when she saw her.

“Yonghwa-oppa,” she said.

He can’t help but let out his smile too.

“Hyun,” he said.

Both of them stared at each other, still with a smile on their face.

“Oh oppa, please take a seat,” she said as she stood up.

“Hyun, why are you being so formal? Are you feeling nervous to meet me?” he said as he chuckled lightly. He soon sat in front of her.

Seohyun smiled awkwardly to him, soon as this man approached her, she felt a wave of uneasiness in her heart. All of the awkwardness that always surrounded them at their first meeting came up again. Or maybe it was only her who felt that.

“How have you been?” he asked her.

“I’m doing well oppa. I’m now enjoying my pregnant class. How about you? Oh, congratulation for your success in Japan. I felt happy for you.”

“Thank you Hyun. That’s very nice of you. I’m doing well also. There are many jobs to do but I can handle it,” he said with a smile.

The waiters came to ask for their order.

“A glass of melon juice and a salad please,” said the health-freak Seohyun.

Yonghwa giggled lightly when he heard her order. Feeling a little bit confused, she raised one of her eyebrows.

“Nah, you are still healthy as usual.”

Seohyun shrugged but let out a smile to him. He asked the waiters to bring the same thing for him. After the waiters went to the kitchen to take their order, an awkward silence surrounded them again. Seohyun wanted to start the conversation but she held back her question as she saw the uneasiness in Yonghwa’s face. Being Yonghwa’s ‘fake wife’ for more than a year had made her knew a lot of things about him. He is now tapping his foot continuously that really showed how nervous and uneasy he is.

“Hyun…”

Seohyun looked up and met up with those sad stare of Yonghwa. She was locked with his gaze and couldn’t even moved her stare away from his eyes.

“Hyun, I miss you…”

Seohyun gasped to hear that. She lowered her head. She knew that he would say something like this. She just didn’t expect him to say it directly like this.

“Oppa….,” she stopped for a while, trying to think the best words for this stubborn man, “I’m married and carrying my husband’s child now. How can you said those words to me?”

“But I still love you Hyun! Don’t you understand about that? I know! I know you were married! I know I should have forget you! I know I did wrong! But I can’t help it Hyun! I still love you!” said Yonghwa loudly.

He successfully made all of the customers in the café staring at them anxiously. Seohyun gritted her teeth. She had been hiding her pregnancy from people for a 7 months long and she didn’t want Yonghwa to ruin it all. Her mind kept thinking whether she have to stay or just leave from this place.

“You’d better lower your voice oppa or I’ll leave this place in a second,” she said.

“Mwoh? Are you just threatening me?” Yonghwa said in disbelief.

Seohyun sighed deeply. Somehow she already felt tired with this conversation. Eventhough they barely talked about anything. Calm down Joohyun, calm down…

“No, I didn’t mean that. I’m sorry if my words have threatened you. It’s just that I was already annoyed with your decision to meet up in an opened place like these. I’ve said that I prefer a more private restaurant rather than this famous café. I’ve spent this 7 months to hide from any media and I didn’t plan to ruin it. Well, I won’t let anyone, including you to ruin it when my baby is going to be born less than a month more. You should understand my position oppa.”

Yonghwa bit back his lips. He thought about her words for a second and realized that this 7 months must have been hard on Seohyun. Moreover, a few weeks more she’ll go into labor, she must have somehow stressed out. He should have thought about this before.

“I’m sorry Hyun. Well, did you want to move from this place? Maybe we can go to-“

“No, it’s okay. Let’s ust finish this talk quickly,” she cut it out.

Yonghwa nodded softly. He regretted for losing his temper before. Yonghwa stretched out his hand and held Seohyun’s hand. Seohyun gasped and quickly pulled out her hands, but Yonghwa didn’t let her to.

“Hyun, I still love you. No matter what happened I still love you. Eventhough you’ve already married, I still love you. I still love you, Hyun. Can you please give me another chance?”

‘What chance did he have? From the first time I met him, my heart had already belong to Kyuhyun oppa. I’d never love him,’ She thought, her words were harsh that’s why she didn’t say it to him.

“Oppa, I’m married. Please forget about me oppa. Go, find another woman. There are a lot of a better woman than me,” she said, still trying to let go of her hand from him.

“Hyun, no one can-“

“Please let go of my hand,” she said in a deathly tone.

Yonghwa heaved a deep sigh and finally let go of her hand. His heart hurted to hear her rejection. She used to let him held her hand as she wished in their old days.

“You used to love it when I held your hands,” he finally spoke up his thoughts.

Seohyun raised an eybrow.

“That’s just for the sake of the show.”

Yonghwa fell silence for a moment, so did Seohyun. Both of them were busy with their own thought. Yonghwa felt a kind of disappointment by her words. She said the opposite of Yonghwa’s deepest hope for this whole year. Eventhough they only did all those romantic scene for the show, he always believed there might be some feelings grew in their heart.

“So…., you…., did you….., did you love me Hyun?” he bravely asked those sacred words.

Seohyun’s eyes widened for a second but she managed to hide her shock. She has to think carefully before she answered it. Well, she loved him. But not in the way she loved her Kyuhyun oppa. She love him as a friend and an oppa. But if she said that, maybe he would misunderstood it.

“If you meant the love between man and woman that could bring them to a further relationship then I should say no. I like you as a friend oppa, and a brother, not any closer to be like how I love Kyuhyun oppa,” she said firmly. She has already decided to speak out all her thoughts and her disagreement towards this man’s act. This is the only way to make him understand that he didn’t have any chance to get her. This stubborn man had been drowned in his vain hope and impossible dream.

“So….. you didn’t want to marry me for real?” he said again, head lowered down, didn’t have any desire to face the woman in front of her.

Seohyun bit her upper lips. This stubborn man…

“No I didn’t want to. I’ve choose Kyuhyun oppa as my husband, as the one whom I wanted to spend my whole life with. Please accept it oppa. Go find a better woman for you. Don’t hurt yourself more than this by keep longing for me. You can’t have me.”

 

 

*******

 

 

Meanwhile, the junior reporters Lee Heeyeon was just arrived in the same café. One of her friends told her that she saw Jung Yonghwa, the leader of CNBlue was in the café with a pregnant lady. Hearing the words ‘pregnant lady’, she immediately dashed to the café eventhough she was actually busy with editing her last news.

She quickly recognized her friends, Park Jiyoung, and came to her side.

“Where is he? Where is she? Did he really meet the pregnant lady?” she said as she sat in front of her.

Jiyoung quickly swatted Heeyeon’s arm softly. She put a finger in front of , asking Heeyeon to shut .

“Shut up or they’ll be suspicious to us.”

Her finger slowly pointed at the couple who sat in the corner of the café. Heeyeon could quickly recognized the man as Jung Yonghwa, the leader of CNBlue, since he faced her side. But she can’t see the pregnant lady clearly as she could only saw her back side. She had a feeling that the pregnant lady is the same like the one who came to Super Junior Kyuhyun’s hospital when he involved in the car accident. Anyway, both of their figure was really look alike. They had a tall figure, long black hair and fair skin.

“What are they doing here?”

Jiyoung shrugged and slowly drank her americano.

“How can I know? I’m not a paparazzi who liked to follow a celebrity,” she said with a smirk. Her sarcastic remark successfully earned a pout on Heeyeon’s face.

“Okaaay. If you didn’t like my job, then why did you tell me about them?”

“Aren’t you happy when I told you about this? Hey, maybe I didn’t like your job as a paparazzi but you must be happy if I told you about this. Maybe this news will be the hottest news of 2011. Besides,” she sipped her americano again, “ I’m kind of tired to hear you blabbering about the mysterious pregnant lady. Now, is she the same person as the mysterious pregnant lady?”

Heeyeon narrowed, trying to get a better vision of her. Yeah, she was sure that the person in front of Jung Yonghwa was the mysterious pregnant lady.

“Well, maybe yes. They are really look alike. Both of them are tall, have a long black hair and fair skin, and fashionable.”

Jiyoung nodded slowly. A cocky smirk hanged on her face showing that she hid something important from Heeyeon. Heeyeon knitted her eyebrows together, feeling suspicious with her best friends act.

“What?”

“You’ll be really surprise when you heard me.”

Heeyeon groaned in exasperation as Jiyoung didn’t continue her words. She just kept smiling loftily in front of her.

“See them now, they didn’t seem in a good mood, right?” said Jiyoung.

Heeyeon nodded softly. Even from a far like this, she can feel the sad environment that came from Jung Yonghwa and the pregnant lady. As Heeyeon could see, Yonghwa bit back his lips. When he stared at the lady, his stare was somehow sad and desperate.

“They were fighting a while ago. Unexpectedly Yonghwa lost his temper and shouted to the lady, making all of the people in the café turned their attention to them, including me.

I didn’t hear it clearly but I heard something about ‘married’ ‘I did wrong’. But I could heard clearly that he said ‘I still love you’.”

Heeyeon’s eyes widened in shock. Her instinct as paparazzi raised up. A famous celebrity like Jung Yonghwa said ‘I love you’ to a mysterious pregnant lady must be the hottest news of this century. Who is this pregnant lady actually?

“Well, well, don’t be too surprised Heeyeon-ah. You’ll be more surprised to hear how he called this lady,” said Jiyoung, still with her cocky grin.

Heeyeon’s head moved forward to Jiyoung. Jiyoung moved closer to her until she can whispered it. The identity of the mysterious pregnant lady.

“Hyun. He called her, Hyun.”

“Mwoh?”

“Oh come on Heeyeon-ah! Use your brain! The only person that Jung Yonghwa adressed as Hyun is…..”

Heeyeon’s jaw dropped as she realized it. The truth from the big question that always made her anxious and even can’t sleep to think about it, was really surprising her. She finally united all the puzzle that had been separated. SM Entertainment, Super Junior Kyuhyun’s accident, Super Junior Choi Siwon, the missing member, leg injury, fake news, Jung Yonghwa……

“She can’t be….. SNSD Seohyun…….?”

 

 

***

 

 

Yonghwa looked down desperately. After a short but firm talk with Seohyun, finally he got the point. Seohyun didn’t love him, she only loved her husband, Cho Kyuhyun. Oh how it took a long time to make him realized the truth. He had been a stupid person for all this year. Disturbing someone’s household, how can he be more stupid than that?

From the first time of their meeting, Jung Yonghwa have been fall in love with SNSD Seo Joohyun. Her beauty, her politeness, her straight and nice personality, all of her charms that could make Yonghwa blinded by his love. Though Seohyun had told him off-screen that she is secretly dating Super Junior Cho Kyuhyun. As time goes by, he can’t help but slowly fell in love even more to the maknae of SNSD.

How he was drowned in shock when she told him that she is pregnant. Pregnant! The upright Seohyun is pregnant before she isn’t even married yet. The thing that make his heart broken into pieces was the later news where she told him about her coming-soon-wedding.

A wedding that should make him let all his feelings towards Seohyun flied away. But hell no! He just became desperate with his broken heart. He can’t accept Seohyun and Kyuhyun’s marriage.  He was the only one who felt sad for their wonderful marriage.

He could heard and saw her happiness of her marriage by Yoona and Hyoyeon’s continous story. Both of them had told her to forget about Seohyun. There’s no way she would give her heart to him. But still, he can’t accept that.

Seohyun barely knew nothing about this. She was all busy with her marriage and happy. She was in a pure bliss until she didn’t realize that someone was longing for her, for her love. That’s why Yonghwa made a decision to shout out to the world about how he loved her. That chance came in Strong Heart. He shouted with all his might, “Seohyun I love you! Seohyun saranghanida! Seohyun-ah I love you!”

What did he get from his action? The ignorance from Seohyun. He has tried to call her, to text her and even to get her number in Taiwan. But she still ignored him. She left without a word and let him dumbfounded here. The pain in his heart just grew stronger. He didn’t know how he could bear that pain for the past month.

When he finally met her, he could hear the truth from .

She didn’t love him.

She said she didn’t love him.

That’s the truth, simple yet painful. But that’s all he need to let go all of those things, things that kept hurting him from the inside.

“Aaaah, you should have told me earlier,” he said with a soft smile on his face.

He looked so much better now. He seemed relieve with this. Maybe he was also tired to love her like this. He needed to let it all go out.

“I’m sorry oppa. I didn’t know that you…. That you loved me for all this time. I thought you did it for the show. And maybe even if I knew that you loved me, I guessed my marriage had shown my true feelings and my choice,” she said unsurely, afraid that Yonghwa might get agitated.

Yonghwa only nodded softly. The soft smile of acceptance still drew on his face. He moved closer to Seohyun.

“Maybe I just need you to tell me the truth. My heart will still hope for you to come to me if you didn’t do that.”

Seohyun bit her lower lips. What about now? Did he still…?

As if reading her mind, he patted her head and said, “Don’t worry. I’ll let you go and accept it all. I’m sorry for all my foolish act, I was blinded by love maybe. It’ll still need sometime to recover from my pain heart. But I’ll surely go through it.”

Seohyun finally showed a cheerful smile on her face. She also felt relieve after all this misunderstanding had been fixed. Eventhough Yonghwa’s ridiculous act had brought a lot of trouble for her, she actually felt thankful for him.

“Thank you for loving me oppa,” she said sincerely.

“You’re welcome Hyun. In fact I won’t regret to love you. You’ll be a great memories in my heart.”

Yonghwa stood up as he looked at his watch. Seohyun slowly followed his example to stand up.

“Got another schedule?”

Yonghwa nodded. He stared at Seohyun’s baby bump. Unconciously Seohyun’s hand moved to her baby bump and caressed it softly. Yonghwa smiled to see her act.

“I hope you’ll born your baby safely Hyun.”

“Thank you oppa. That’s very kind of you. Actually I felt so nervous as my time to get into labor came closer. I didn’t know-“

Yonghwa gripped her shoulder and stared at her sternly.

“I know you can pass through this Hyun. You are a great woman and you’ll be a great mother. Don’t forget, you’ll always have Kyuhyun hyung on your side.”

Kyuhyun oppa……? She suddenly missed her husband so badly.

“Can I…. Hug you? For the last time?” Yonghwa asked softly, uncertain whether Seohyun will let him or not.

Seohyun thought about it for a second and she finally nodded. Yonghwa moved his hand and embraced her carefully. Seohyun was unsure for a second but she finally embraced him.

“I’m sorry oppa,” she said with a shaky voice, a tears almost escape her eyes. She felt so guilty to Yonghwa. She has hurted him a lot.

“Don’t feel sorry for me Hyun. Just… be the woman I always loved. Kind, pure, innocent, upright and firm. Just be the Seo Joohyun I knew.” Yonghwa said sincerely.

“I’ll pray for your happiness oppa. I hope you can find the best woman for you.”

Yonghwa rubbed her hair and let go of her. He stared at them with a soft smile. Trying to capture this moment. This moment where there were only the two of them on their own world. Their last moment.

“I should go now Hyun. Do you want me to drive you to your house? I knew Kyuhyun hyung won’t pick you since he was still in Singapore.”

Seohyun shook her head and took her bag from the table.

“You didn’t have to oppa. Well, as requested by my husband, Changmin oppa had been waiting for me outside the café,” she said as she rolled her eyes.

Yonghwa giggled a little by her remarks.

“Kyuhyun hyung, still easily jealous as usual? Right?”

“Neh, that’s Cho Kyuhyun.”

Both of them burst into a small giggle.

“So I guessed this will be our goodbye,” Yonghwa said.

He stretched out his hand, asking for Seohyun to grab his hand.
”Still friend?”

Seohyun happily grabbed his hand and nodded.

“You’ll be my friend and brother forever.”

And with that, Yonghwa bid his goodbye and walked away from her. Leaving all his past feelings behind. He’ll finally stop hurting himself. He’ll start another journey to find the woman who was destined for him. Someday…

 

 

***

 

 

Heeyeon’s mouth dropped open when she got the full view of the pregnant lady.

“That was really Seo Joohyun…”

Seohyun is pregnant! She isn’t get into a leg injury and recover from it! She is pregnant! She is pregnant before she was even married yet! Oh well, Heeyeon didn’t know whether she was married or not.

“Did you get the pictures?” asked Jiyoung.

Heeyeon nodded. pouted when the pregnant lady, no it should be Seohyun, get out from the café.  She opened her camera to see the picture. Her camera wasn’t as good as Jihoon’s, but it still gave a clear picture of Seohyun.

“Will you post this news soon?” Jiyoung asked.

“I…. I don’t know. It’s still surprising me. Who is her baby’s father anyway? I still haven’t know-“

“Stupid Heeyeon is coming to town. Who else could it be rather than Jung Yonghwa? Don’t you see their love and skinship before? It must be Yonghwa!”

But for me they didn’t look like a married couple. Both of them looked so sad. The way Yonghwa stared at her seemed like it’ll be the last time for him to see her. And if they’re a married couple, a hidden married couple I mean, why did they talk, or quarrel, in a café like this. They must have a home to talk about anything.

“I still need more proof. It isn’t strong enough…”

 

 

***

 

 

“….. And that’s all that happened today!” Seohyun ended her stories cheerfully.

She was about to go to sleep when Kyuhyun’s phonecall came to light up her heavy day. She told him about all the things that’s going on with Yonghwa and how they finally fixed their misunderstanding.

“Well done Seo. You really are a great woman. So, he’ll never disturb us anymore?”

“Never,” Seohyun said firmly.

She could hear a clap from the other side of the phone. Seohyun giggled lightly to hear that. She could imagine a wide grin have already attached on Kyuhyun’s face.

“But I didn’t like the part where he hug you,” Kyuhyun said with his usual jealous tone.

Seohyun sighed in exasperation.

“Once again I heard your jealousy, I won’t sleep with you anymore,” she said mercilessly. Somehow she was tired with Kyuhyun’s annoying jealousy.

“Awww, you’re so harsh Seobaby. I bet you can’t do that even for a night,” he said proudly.

“Oh yeah? So what am I doing now? I didn’t sleep with you.”

“But you missed me so badly just like how I missed you,” he said firmly.

Seohyun can’t help but let out a small giggle. His cheesy husband always can make her heart fluttered and flied away into the moon.

“You’re right. I miss you so bad. Come back soon please oppa!” she yelled out.

“Woa woa, be patient Seohyunnie. Tomorrow, when you opened your eyes, you’ll see your most handsome man next to you.”

Seohyun raised up one of her eyebrow, completely doubting Kyuhyun’s words.

“Oh really? I’ll wake up sooner of course.”

“Let’s make a bet. If I came home before you wake up, you have to massage me. But if you won, I’ll cook the most delicious food for you.”

Seohyun clicked her tongue in annoyance.

“Yah! That’s not fair! Eating your cookery sounds like a punishment for me!”

“Deal is a deal. See you tomorrow jagiya!”

Kyuhyun ended the call, leaving the happy Seohyun who smiled like crazy. She lied down on the bed as she rubbed her tummy.

“Your appa is the best husband ever! Right Seokyu-ah?”

 

 

*************************

 

 

 

 

 

Wow, That was a long chapter. Hope you'll like it guys kekeke

Holiday is coming! Happy holiday for a lof you! Enjoy your holiday! But don't forget to drop your comments and subscribe kekeke

Saranghaeyoooo~