Ten

Baby Accident!!

After they finished their job, Seohyun and Yoona hurrily went back to the dorm. Yoona said that she has to tell the unnies soon after they got home. Seohyun still feel very scared. She didn’t know how to tell to her unnies. Is not as easy as she told Yoona. She knew her unnies will be really angry and disappointed with her. She has broken her promise. She has ruined all of their hardwork since they debuted.

 

“Don’t worry Seohyunnie. Our unnies won’t be that angry,” said Yoona while they are waiting for the elevator to go to their dorm. Seohyun can see that Yoona only said those words to calm her down. Both of them knew that their unnie will be really angry because of this problem.

“I’m still scared Yoona. I have ruin all of our harworks…”

“It’s okay baby,”Yoona rubbed Seohyun’s hair because she seemed like she wants to cry again.

 

Ring ring ring ring

Seohyun’s phone ringing.

“Is that Kyu oppa?”

Seohyun nodded.

“Let me kill him,” said Yoona and took the phone from Seohyun.

“YAH CHO KYUHYUN!! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO DO SUCH THIS ING THINGS TO MY BEAUTIFUL DONGSAENG!!!” shouted Yoona once she picked up the phone. Luckily there were only both of them in the elevator. So Seohyun didn’t have to be ashamed to Yoona’s shout.

“Mianeh Yoona-ah. But let me please talk to Seohyun. This is important,” his voices seemed to be tired, Yoona can hear it from his voice.

“I’m gonna kill you once I met you Cho Kyuhyun,” said Yoona before she gave the phone to Seohyun.

“Yoboseo?”

“They know it Joo Hyun-ah,” said Kyuhyun and sighed.

“Who? Do you mean super junior members?”

“Yes I was on the phone with Hankyung gege. I told him about this, but then suddenly Sungmin-hyung, Donghae-hyung, and Ryeowook came to my room. They hear all of it. Now they’ve already told Leeteuk-hyung and the other members. We will have a meeting in our dorm tonight.”

Seohyun sighed, she walked to the dorm while she was still talking with Kyuhyun. Yoona opened the door for them. “They must be really disappointed and angry with us.”

“Yes they are. How about you? Have you told them?”

“No I’ve just told Yoona,” she put her bag in the table and walk to her bedroom. But suddenly she heard Taeyeon’s voice calling her.

“Seohyun-ah.”

She turned around and saw all of her unnies, except Jessica were in the living room. All of them were looking at her.

“Wait oppa, Taeyeon-unnie called me. Neh unnie,” she said without closed her phone. She approached her unnies.

“Would you please explain this to us,” Taeyeon showed a paper that she held to Seohyun. Seohyun gasped. It was her test result……….

“Oppa, I think we have to hang up now…..” Seohyun ended her phone call and stared at Taeyeon. But Taeyeon stared her with a death glare. So Seohyun just can bowed her head. She didn’t dare to look at the other unnies.

“Mi, mi, mianeh unnie…..” Said Seohyun, she held on to her tears. She wanted to be strong, she have to!

“Is this yours?” Asked Taeyeon.

Seohyun nodded.

“Is this really yours?”Asked Yuri.

“Neh unnie.”

“Maldo andwae! It can be Seohyun’s! Say that it wasn’t yours Seohyunnie!!” said Sooyoung who was trying to cover Seohyun. But Seohyun only bowed her head lower making Sooyoung shuted .

“Is this true?” Asked Tiffany, Seohyun looked at Tiffany and saw her unnie staring at her with a very disappointed face. She bit her lower lips

“Neh, that’s true unnie…… I’m, I’m pregnant…..”

PLAK! Seohyun felt a pain came to her cheek Taeyeon slapped her.

“UNNIE!”All the members shouted

Seohyun can’t held this anymore. This was too much for her, she always feel afraid when someone is angry at her. Especially anyone that she loved. She started to cry and fell on her knees.

“ Mianeh unnie, jeongmal mianeh…..”

“Seohyun-ah don’t do this. Please stand up,” said Sooyoung and approached her.

 “How can you do this to us??!! You have ruin all of our hardworks for all this years!! You knew what we do to achieve our success now!! You knew how we suffered for all this year!! YOU KNEW EVERY ANGRINESS, TEARS, SWEAT, BLOOD, BITTERNESS, HAPPINESS, SACRIFICE, HURT, SCAR, EVERY LITTLE THING THAT WE’VE DONE! You know it Seo Joo Hyun!!” shouted Taeyeon who loose her control. She has started to cry out loud too. She has been suffered to become a succesful celebrity like now. As a leader, she is the one who have to take care all the members. So it must be really hard for her when a members have a problem like now. She has been sacrificed many things.

Seohyun only closed , her tears didn’t stop falling from her eyes. She can’t say anything. She knew that she had already disappointed her unnies.

“Seohyunnie, how can you let yourself have a with Kyuhyun oppa? Now it turned out like this,” said Hyoyeon sadly.

“We all really love you Seohyun-ah. But why did you did this to us? Did you feel upset for us?” said Tiffany, staring at Seohyun with a very hurtful face.

“I’m sorry unnie. I’m really sorry to disappoint you. I didn’t mean to do it. It just happened, it’s an accident…… Jeongmal mianeh unnie. Please forgive me…..” said Seohyun beneath hercries. She looked so much desperate and guilty for her unnies. Sunny approached Seohyun and hugged her.

“Do you know that you have disappointed us?”

“Ne unnie, I know, mianeh, I have ruin everything. I have disappointed all of you. I don’t know how to fix it. Mianeh…. Jeongmal mianeh….” said Seohyun and hugged Sunny.

Yuri, Yoona, Sooyoung, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, and even Taeyeon started to follow Sunny and hugged her. All of them crying and hugging together. SNSD members love each other just like their own sisters. Just like Super Junior, TVXQ, SHINee, f(x) and all of SM town artist. Every one cares with each other. No one will stabbed you from your back. Because they all love you.

“You are a bad girl! A really bad girl! Paboya! Why did you do this? We do really love you!” said Taeyeon and kissed Seohyun’s forehead.

“Mianeh unnie, I have disappointed you. I broke my promise. Mianeh unnie….” Seohyun hugged Taeyeon tightly and they all cry together. It was a very touching scene if you see it. SNSD………………..

Yuri is the one who stop crying first and stood up.

“Let us talk about this problem and fix this together. Everything is already happened, all that we can do is just accepted it and tried to fix it,” she said with a hopeful smile on her face.

“You’re right unnie, come on everyone! Don’t be sad anymore! We can fix it!” said Yoona and hugged them tightly.  Seohyun smiled softly and mouthing ‘komawo’ to Yuri and Yoona. They started to wipe their tears and took a sit to discuss it. Seohyun sit on the couch with Sunny’s arms around her.

“How old is your pregnancy?”asked Sooyoung.

“It’s 1 month old unnie.”

“Humm, I guess your belly will be getting bigger soon,” said Sunny, Seohyun nodded.

“Next month or even a few weeks more it will getting bigger.”

“I think you should stop all of your activities,” said Taeyeon.

“Mwoya!?!? She has to stopped all of it? Taeng! are you crazy? She has been signed some contracts!” said Tiffany surprised, because she knew that Seohyun had already signed some contracts. And it will cost a lot of money if they canceled all of it.

“What should we do? We can let her work in her pregnant condition! It will be dangerous for her and her baby! Besides, we shouldn’t let public know about her pregnancy,” said Taeyeon.

“But how can we hide it?” asked Hyoyeon.

“I’m still thinking about it.”

Everybody shuted their mouth. They were busy with their own mind, thinking about Taeyeon’s words.

“Yah Seohyun-ah! Didn’t that-jerk-Kyuhyun-Oppa called you and said that Super Junior will have a discussion tonight?” Asked Yoona.

“Ne, Kyu Oppa said that they’ve already know about this problem. And tonight they will gather together and discuss this problem.”

“Why don’t we go there and discussed it together? Besides that I want to kill that-ing-jerk-Kyuhyun-Oppa, or maybe just give my punch to him,” said Yoona and hit her hands. She really wanted to give a big punch to Kyuhyun.

“Hey, that’s not a bad idea. What do you think Taeng?”asked Yuri.

“I can’t go there! I have a schedule tonight!” said Tiffany and pouted.

Taeyeon thought about the idea. She didn’t have any schedule for tonight, maybe that’s a good idea.

“Okay, who can go to Super Junior’s dorm?”

Everybody, except Tiffany raised their hand.

“Oh good, so all of you will just leave me now. Thanks.”

 

 

 

 

 

*****************************************

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA mian for all those slapped and punched thing! Mianeh Kyu oppa & Seo unnie! I just wanna make the story became more interesting kekeke. Just imagine that SNSD and Super Junior was really disappointed with the magnae ^^

Subscribe and Comments please! Komawo

Saranghaeyoooo~