Thirty One

Baby Accident!!

-Heeyeon’s POV-

Hospital is a place to cure and rehabilitated sick people. This place should be in a peaceful environment. But now it changed into a very noisy and crowded place, as the maknae of the famous boyband Super Junior was involved in a car accident and had to be hospitalized in the Seoul Healthcare Hospital. Reporters and fans swarmed the hospital. But they can’t entered the hospital since some bodyguards guarded the main door. There is no way for them to enter the hospital.

“Let us in! We’ll make a good article!”

“Kyuhyun oppaaaaaa!!” some of the girls screaming.

I watched them from a far, knowing that I couldn’t pass those blockade. My eyebrows knitted together as the crazy fangirls kept screaming Kyuhyun oppa’s name. They knew that Kyuhyun oppa wouldn’t hear their scream since he was located in the 8th floor, the VIP room. They just became more and more noisy. Didn’t they knew that this place is a hospital? Geez..

Oh let me introduce myself. My name is Lee Heeyeon, I’m a junior reporters of the famous website Allkpop. This is my second job as a reporters, I have to get some news about Kyuhyun condition or else the chief will kill me. I’ve done my first job quite well a to stalk Junhyung oppa and Hara unnie.

“Heeyeon-sshi, let’s go to the back door or emergency door. We won’t get anything here,” said Kim Jihoon as he approached me.

Kim Jihoon is a freelance photographer who tried to improve his skill in photography but ended up with me as a paparazzi. He often complain about this as it never crossed in his mind to be a paparazzi like this. I nodded and followed him to walk away from the lobby.

“I heard that f(x)’s Victoria, Luna, Sulli and also TVXQ’s Changmin came to the hospital at 11 AM. They used the emergency door,” he informed me.

“Jinnjjayo? Can we use the door?”

He shook his head as the answer. We walked to the backyard of the hospital and went to the small playground for the children. I was curious with his act, aren’t we supposed to get some news? We sat on the bench as he pointed to one of the door behind the trees.

“That was the door. As you can see, there is a bodyguard in the door. We can’t entered it. But I’m sure that we’ll get some of the SM Family came by this door soon.”

I nodded and stared at him in awe.

“Woaa, you’ve turned into a real paparazzi now.”

He gave me a death glare but I just laughed. But that was a real compliment. He had already get more information than me, he also took the best place to watch the door. The only thing we can do is to wait for something or maybe someone to come. I stared at the huge building in front of me, to the top floor where there are a lot windows. In one of those windows, maybe Kyuhyun oppa was lying weakly on the bed, feeling hurt after his car accident. I was an ELF and I like Kyuhyun oppa. I hope he’ll be alright.

After 2 hours waiting in the playground, we started to be hopeless that we won’t get any worth enough news. Until finally Jihoon-sshi nudged me who was about to fell asleep. He pointed at the gate and I saw a black van was coming. He gave a sign to me and we hide behind a bush, not too close from the door but we’ll still get a good view. Jihoon was ready with his camera. The van stopped beside the door and soon the driver came out and opened the back door. A tall man with a sunglasses on his face came out from the van. I quickly recognize him as the handsome Choi Siwon. He held a hand, a beautiful hand, whose owner was still inside the van. He looked around the hospital with a very suspicious gesture. What’s wrong with him?

He nodded after a while and came out a beautiful….. pregnant lady? Yes, a beautiful pregnant lady came out from the van. She wore a blue stripes maxi dress and a hat. I can’t recognize her face since her hat really covered her face. I can only see her lips that she bit down. She looked so worried, did she worried about Kyuhyun oppa? I don’t know why but the lady seemed so familiar. I felt like I’ve seen her figure before. I heard the sound of Jihoon’s camera, he kept capture every move they made until finally Choi Siwon and the lady entered the hospital.

Jihoon turned his head to me and I knew we think about the same thing.

Who is that lady?

-End of POV-

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

2…. 3…. 4… The LCD kept showing the number of the floor that they’ve passed by. It felt like a hundred years trapped in the elevator for Seohyun. Her heart kept beating fastly as she stared at the LCD with a worried and nervous expression. A lot of negative thoughts flashed in her minds and she can’t stopped it. They’ve tried to get another information about Kyuhyun’s condition. But no one answered their phone. You know the moments when everyone had agreed not to tell you about your husband’s BAD condition as you were on your way to his place? That is the thing that scared Seohyun the most. How is Kyuhyun actually?

DING!

Seohyun watched as the door opened. Siwon was the first to step out from the. Seohyun stood still in the elevator. Her lips was injured as she kept biting it continually. He stared at Seohyun.

“He’ll be fine, right Oppa?” said Seohyun.

“Of course he will. He is strong Seohyunnie, come on,” said Siwon with a reassuring smile.

Seohyun stepped out from the elevator. She followed Siwon as her heart kept beating fastly. She felt so afraid now. She didn’t want to be lefted by Kyuhyun.

“Ah, this is his room,” said Siwon and pointed at the name ‘Cho Kyuhyun’ that was written in the door.

He knocked the door and slowly opened it. Seohyun stared suspiciously at the door before finally followed Siwon to enter the room. Her knees started to get weak and her step was trembled. She saw Kyuhyun’s parents in the couch along with Cho Ahra, Heechul, Yesung, Onew, Yuri, and Victoria.

“Omo, Seohyunnie!”

“Joohyun-ah!”

Some of them called her name, but she only nodded softly and smiled weakly to her parents. Her minds focused on the patient’s bed near the door. The bed was swarmed by Sulli, Luna, Jessica, Tiffany, Changmin and Minho. Changmin and Minho’s tall postures completely covered the person Seohyun worried the most. Until finally they realized her presence and moved to give her some space.

There was sitting, Cho Kyuhyun, with a grin on his face. Seohyun felt a wave of relief swept her heart. She can’t describe how she felt when she saw him still sitting up straight with his familiar cocky grin. Her step just became more weak as she stepped closer to Kyuhyun. All of her worries and afraidness suddenly gone and turned into a thankful and pure relief to see her husband condition.

Kyuhyun opened his arms to welcome her. Her body completely fell on his arms as she finally approached him. Kyuhyun’s eyes widened in surprise to see his wife’s sudden act. Seohyun looked up and saw Kyuhyun, still with his surprised and confused expression. Her hand went on his cheek and caressed it softly, making sure that he is still okay, her husband is still alive and healthy.

“I thought I lost you,” she said before she buried her head on his chest, crying softly.

Kyuhyun was surprised for a moment but he finally smiled warmly and hugged his wife tightly. He kissed her head with a lot of love on it.

“I’m sorry to make you worried,” he whispered in her ear, only making her crying even more.

Changmin and Minho stared at Kyuhyun teasingly until Victoria pinched their arms hardly and pulled them to the couch to give Seohyun and Kyuhyun some space. Kyuhyun patted her head slowly and pulled her from his chest to see her face, eyes swollen, cheek reddened and she didn’t wear any make up. Only a simple powder and a lipgloss.

“I’m okay jagiya. I’m really okay,” he said to reassure her.

“I was so worried back then. I didn’t know anything about your condition. I’ve tried to call everyone but no one answered,” she said with a pout on her lips. Her hands rubbed her swollen eyes to wipe away her tears.

“Yah Joohyun-ah, I’ve already sent a message to you,” Kyuhyun said as his brows knitted together.

Seohyun stopped her hands and stared at him in surprise. She quickly opened her bag and took her phone. She ofrgot to turned it on since they were boarding in Taipei. As she opened it, there was a lot message came into her cellphone. A few of them were a message from Kyuhyun, saying that he was okay. Seohyun quickly flushed as she felt so ashamed with this. She was so worried and afraid until she forgot to turn her cellphone on.

“I was so worried about you!” she said trying to defend herself.

Kyuhyun smirked teasingly and shrugged, only making Seohyun pouted even more. Kyuhyun let out a giggle and embraced her wife again.

“Komawoyo Joohyun-ah. I’m so glad to have you here with me,” he said again.

Both of them didn’t realize that the whole people in the room watched every single of their love scene carefully. Sulli, Luna, Jessica and Tiffany with their dreaming face, Victoria with her warm smile and most of the boys raised up their eyebrows. Kyuhyun’s parents only smiled warmly.

“We were lucky to hae her as our daughter in law,” said Mr. Cho.

“Neh, Kyuhyun also loved her so much. They were such a perfect couple.”

 

 

***

 

 

Seohyun opened the door slowly. Her hands traveled on the walls to turn on the lamps. She sighed in relief after she found out that her room was clean and tidy. Thanks to Kim  ahjumma who had already cleaned her room. She can’t imagine if she have to clean her room in this late of night.

After arrived from Beijing she quickly rushed to the hospital as she was so worried about her husband’s condition. As the result, she felt so tired now. Kyuhyun had already saw her tired face that’s why he asked her to go home eventhough she still wanted to be with him.

Kyuhyun will stay in the hospital today. He’ll do some check up before he’ll go home tomorrow. Kyuhyun had already nagged to his parents and manager to let him go home with Seohyun, but they denied it.

Seohyun changed her clothes into pajamas before she laid her body on the bed. She smiled widely as she stared at her room.

“Finally home,” she whispered softly.

She felt a little bit lonely and her bed became so big without Kyuhyun by her side. But she soon smiled at the thought that Kyuhyun will go home tomorrow. The manager let them stayed in Korea for a week to recover Kyuhyun’s condition. After that they had to fly again to Taiwan to continue Super Junior M’s promotion.

She was about to shut her eyes when suddenly her phone rang. She sighed in annoyance as she got up to take her phone. Her eyebrows rose as she saw the caller ID. Jung Yonghwa.

 “Yoboseo?”

“Yoboseo, Chohyun-ah?”

Seohyun giggled softly to hear him called her Chohyun. As Cho Kyuhyun’s wife, her name changed into Cho Joohyun. But she still preferred to be called Seohyun rather than Chohyun.

“Oppa! Aigooo, why did you call me Chohyun? Just call me Seohyun like usual,” she said as she sat on the bed.

She didn’t hear any words from the other line. It seemed like Yonghwa was stucked in silence for a moment.

“Yong oppa?” she finally called him.

“Then….., can I called you Hyun, just like usual?” he said carefully.

Seohyun thought about it for a second. Her mind jumped to her easily-getting-jealous husband. He’ll surely get jealous if he knew Yonghwa called her like this. Furthermore, he called her Hyun, her nickname when they filmed We Got Married.

“Aigooo, it’s been a long time since we’ve talked. I missed you so much oppa. What’s up with you? You must be so busy now.”

 

 

 

-Yonghwa’s POV-

“Aigooo, it’s been a long time since the last time we’ve talked. I missed you so much oppa. What’s up with you? You must be so busy now.”

My heart skipped a bieat when she said those words. Still the same Seohyun, the pure and innocent Seohyun who didn’t know that her words brougt an earthquake to my heart, especially when she said ‘I Miss You’.

“Well, yeah, I’m in Japan now. Still busy with our japan promotion. How about you? Oh, I heard that Kyuhyun hyung was involved in an accident. How is he now?”

“Thank God, Kyuhyun oppa was saved from the accident. He only got some bruises and had to be hospitalized for another check up, but overall he is still allright and saved.”

“You must be so worried about him.”

“Yes I am! I was so worried since eommonim called me to tell about Kyuhyun’s accident. Siwon oppa and I quickly flied to Korea from Taiwan. Furthermore, no one answered our call, we can’t get any news about Kyuhyun’s oppa condition! Aigooo, you didn’t know how worried I am. I thought I had lost him,” she ended her speech with a sad sigh.

I shuted my eyes for a second, trying to control myself from feeling hurt by her words. It seemed like I ask the wrong thing. Her long speech about how she felt so worried about Kyuhyun just making my heart hurts even more. Stupid Yonghwa.

“I’m glad that he is okay. Hyun, when will you get back to Taiwan?”

“I don’t know. Maybe I’ll stay here for a week. Why?”

I bit my lower lips. A part of my heart knew that I did wrong but another part, the bigger one, can’t help but to let it all out. She had to know it. Beside she’ll know it soon even if I didn’t ask her to.

“Well, can you watch the next episode of Strong Heart?”

“Oh okay, but why should I watched it?” she asked confusedly.

“Because I’ll be there.”

“Aigooo, you called me in this late night just to ask me to watch you on Strong Heart? Aigooooo,” she said. I can clearly imagined she shook her head now.

“You have to watch it Hyun. Promise me?”

“Oh okay………………” she said confusedly. I guessed she felt a little bit confused with my strange request. Am I being too demanding to her?

I was about to talk about another thing to Seohyun when I realized that Jungshin was standing at the door. He stared at me suspiciously. He caught me red handed calling somebody’s wife.

“Well Hyun, it’s already late. I guessed you have to sleep now,” I said.

“You only called me to say that?”

“Neh, bye.”

I finally ended the call. I really hate Jungshin’s stare. He made me feel like I’m the culprit eventhough I knew that I didn’t do the right thing.

“Hyung, she is married……” Jungshin said.

“I know,” I said coldly as I laid down on the bed, covering myself with the blanket.

“You’ll just hurt yourself,” he continued before he finally left my room.

I sighed deeply and stared at the window that gave me the sight of the dark sky above. Is that true? It’ll just hurt my heart even more?

-End of POV-

 

 

Seohyun looked at her phone confusedly. Yonghwa only called her in this late night to tell her to watch Strong Heart. Is it so important?

Suddenly, a call came from her-so-witty-husband. She was startled for a second before she finally answered it.

“Yoboseo?”

“Saranghaeyo Joohyun-ah,” he said

And he ended the call. She stared at her phone with a more confused expression on her face.First, it was Yonghwa and now Kyuhyun. What happened with those people?

She didn’t realize that she had already blushed and smiled widely because of her husband’s sudden love confession. She giggled lightly before typing on her phone.

 

To : Kyuhyun Appa

Nado saranghaeyo. Sleep well and be healthy! I’ll wait for you here xoxo

 

She shook her head and laid down on her bed, hands caressed her baby bump softly. Finally, a nice sleep for the pregnant lady.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

********************

 

 

 

Aigooo, sorry for the super late update! I often get the Error 403 when I wanted to open Asianfanfics. Can you help me to fix this? T_T

School was getting so busy. I was in the middle of doing my biology assignment anyway kekeke. Wish me luck!

SNSD comeback! Girls bring the boys out! Can't waaaait ^^

Thank you for reading. Hope you’ll subscribe and put some comments. Eventhough I didn’t reply it, I always read it chingu! It really made my day.

Saranghaeyooooo~