Twenty Eight

Baby Accident!!

Yoona opened her eyes, still feel so sleepy after a few hours of sleeping. She looked at her side and found Seohyun who was still enjoying her sleep. She didn’t snore nor drool just like a perfect lady as always. Seeing Seohyun sleeping peacefully like this always be an interesting scene for her. The SNSD maknae always looked so pure and peaceful when she was sleeping. She was just like an angel who fell from heaven. Her obvious baby bump only made her look even more stunning.

She took off her seatbelt and put up her leg to the chair. She turned her body to see the person who were sitting behind them. Both of them were still sleeping. One of them was the evil maknae. Yoona sighed. She wondered what God had planned to unite the angel and the evil like this.She looked at the man who slept next to the evil maknae, her prince charming. Lee Donghae looked so adorable and cute even when he is sleeping. A smile appeared on Yoona’s face as she stared at her marvelous boyfriend from head to toe.

They were in their way to go to Taiwan for Super Junior M’s promotion. The members and Seohyun (as Kyuhyun’s wife) will stay in Taiwan for 2 months. Yoona herself, joined them for a 3 relaxing days which you may called a holiday.  She had emptied her schedule for this holiday. She had planned many things with Seohyun and Donghae. Eventhough Donghae must be busy with his schedule. But he must, HE MUST, spare some time for her.

SM Entertainment spent a lot of money to rent a VIP cabin in this plane, only for them. They got a special treatment from the crew. The room was also guarded by some bodyguards in case there are papparazies and crazy fans. They also have to protect Seohyun and Kyuhyun’s little secret. Both of them must be really careful now or else public may knew about Seohyun’s pregnancy. Now most of the members are sleeping. Yoona was the first one to wake up. As she looked at her swatch, she realized that it will take one hour more to arrived in Taiwan.

Yoona stared at Kyuhyun from head to toe. Just like the others, Seohyun’s prince charming also still fell deep in his dreamland. She wondered what will the kid look alike with parents like Seohyun and Kyuhyun. Will the kid look like an angel like Seohyun? Or will the kid look like an evil charming like Kyuhyun? Gosh the kid will be better look like Seohyun, I don’t want to have another evil in my life. But as she studied his face even more, she got the point that Seohyun and Kyuhyun’s face were look alike. Their eyes, their nose, their mouth. What makes them different was Kyuhyun’s cheek bone that was very manly compared to Seohyun’s cheek that was full of flesh. Also Seohyun’s angelic and innocent expression which made everyone melted while Kyuhyun had the naughty and evily expression attached on his face. But in spite of all of that, they are look alike with each other. Is this what people called a soulmate?

Some movements came from her side. She turned her head and saw Seohyun had already opened her sleepy eyes.

“Seohyunnie? Do you need something?”

Seohyun blinked a few times, maybe still trying to find her soul. But somehow, Yoona found her face looked more pale than before. Was she sick?

“You look pale Seohyunnie. Gwaenchana?”

She smiled a little as shaking her head, trying to make her unnie not to be worried. But soon she closed as she felt her stomach became a troublesome.

“Unnie……” She whispered.

Yoona soon got the sign and took the airsick bag in front of her. She got it at the right time before Seohyun vomitted in the plastic bag. It seemed like she can’t stand a long trip like this since her pregnancy was getting bigger.

“Joo Hyun-ah, gwaenchana?”

In a light speed, Kyuhyun had already located himself next to Seohyun as he knew his wife was getting sick. His hand massage her neck, trying to help her relaxed. After she finished vomitting, she leaned in to the chair. Now feeling somehow dizzy and queasy. Kyuhyun washed with a wet tissue. Seohyun smiled softly as she mouthed “Komawo” to her husband. Yoona clicked her tounge in awe as she saw all those lovey dovey act in front of her. She really forgot something important about Cho Kyuhyun. He might be evil, naughty, arrogant, cocky and annoying in front of all the people (despite all of his kindness that always beaten by his evily side). But in front of his lovely Seo Joohyun, he showed a different side of Cho Kyuhyun, lovely, caring, gentle and romantic. Eventhough he still have his evily side when it comes to tease Seohyun. Maybe God really knows the best for them.

 

 

 

**********

 

 

 


Siwon jumped to the couch as he let out a soft groan, feeling how comfortable the couch is. After a few hours of flying from Seoul to Taipei, he felt his body stiff at some parts.  And the couch was the closest comfortable thing when they arrived in their temporary dorm. He was too lazy to go to his own room.He was just about closed his eyes and when a bag bumped right on his handsome face. He got up angrily and found the evil maknae was the closest to him. But he was looking at the front door, didn’t even mind to apologize to him. Geez, pretending to be innocent maknae?

“Yah! Maknae! Your super heavy bag will broke my face if you throwed it like that!” yelled Siwon, making the younger man turned to him in surprise.

“Ah mian hyung, I didn’t see you. Don’t be overexagerrating like that,” he said as he went to the front door.

“Aish,”

Siwon chosed not to continue the catfight with the maknae as he knew he will lose with that knife-tongue Cho Kyuhyun. He went to his bedroom, which he’ll share with Henry.

Kyuhyun helped Seohyun with all of their luggage. Seohyun slowly followed Kyuhyun to enter the dorm. Kyuhyun took a glance of his wife and can’t help but feeling even more worried. After this long trip, his wife looked more pale and weak. Was it because of their baby didn’t strong enough for a long trip like this? But when they did a check up in Seohyun’s doctor who was also her cousin, Yoo Rin, she said that the mother and the baby were strong enough to face a long trip like this.

“Where is our room oppa?” she said in a low voice, only rose Kyuhyun’s level of worry. He had some guessed in his mind but kept his mouth shut. Leading Seohyun to the room that will belong to them for the next 2 months.

“Manager-hyung said that we can take the main room. But I guess you have to sleep with Yoona while she is here. Is that allright?” said Kyuhyun as he opened the door for his lovely wife.

It was a simple room but more than enough for both of them. A queen size bed, a cupboard and a dressing table were the only furniture that was in the room. With a lamp, mirror and some little things like that if you may added. Mostly the furniture was brown and cream in color. Simple yet comfortable.

Seohyun soon rested on the bed as she entered the room. Her hands massaged her own head as the headache still remained in her head. Kyuhyun took a glance at his wife while his hands busy arranging their luggage. He changed his shirt to a sweat pants and a t-shirt. He also took a house dress for Seohyun as he helped her to change her clothes. He didn’t care about taking out the other things since he quickly joined his wife on the bed. His hands her hair softly, earning a soft smile from the pregnant lady.

“Do I need to call a doctor?”

She shook her head softly in disagreement.

“I just need some rest oppa. I’ll shine again soon after,” she said lightly, earning a smirk on his face at her remark.

His hand slowly trailed to her head, massaging it gently. Seohyun’s expression looked so please at her husband’s gentle act. He soon let out a small giggle after looked at her face for a while.

“Yah, it’s good you know,” she said.

“I knew, I’m a pretty good massager you know. Actually I was pretty good at most of the things I did,” he said smugly. Her eyebrows raised in disagreement, but she just let Kyuhyun feeling satisfied with his own narcisstic words.

“Joohyun-ah, did you still think about that new rules? Is that why you got sick like this?” he suddenly asked about the thing that he had thought before.

Seohyun bit her lips, didn’t expect her husband will knew it this fast. Yes, she thought about it a lot. She had assumed that she got weaker like this because she thought too much about that problem.

“As I said before, you are the best husband that I can ask for. Yes you are right oppa. I thought about that problem a lot, even since we haven’t flied to Taiwan. I haven’t talked and apologized to most of the people that I hurted because of that rules, especially Victoria unnie who had felt the most impact of this. I felt so guilty for them. I made them……..”

She stopped as Kyuhyun’s forefinger had already rested on . He went closer to her and let his arms wrapped her body as the other hands her hair softly. Even without much sweet words, Seohyun knew that he tried to make her feel more comfortable.

“Or maybe it just the fact that it’s the first time for Seokyu to go far away like this. He must be surprised,” she said after a while.

Kyuhyun tapped her head slowly, smiling softly when he heard her words.

“Just don’t think about that matters while we are here. You need to be healthy for the sake of your life and our Seokyu’s life. We’ll solve it soon after we comeback to Seoul,” he said more like a final command for her.

Seohyun pouted but soon nodded her head.

“Are we running away from this problem?” she innocently asked.

Kyuhyun thought about it for a second, before giving the happy-go-lucky answer as usual.

“Aniyo, of course not. We just postponed it for a while. 2 months were enough to think the best solution, right?”

He didn’t wait for her reply and just gently laid a kiss on her forehead.

“Now go to sleep. I’ll wait you to shine again.”

But just when he was about to get up from the bed. Her hand gripped his wrist tightly, didn’t let him go out from the room. He looked at her in confusion, didn’t get what she wanted exactly.

“I want to sleep in your chest oppa. It’s so cold here,” she said with her aegyo. Her Sunny unnie had thought her some of the killer aegyo that will melt a men’s heart. Eventhough she was known as the member who had less aegyo in the group, it seemed like the killer aegyo worked. She saw Kyuhyun’s face flushed and awkwardly lying down again in the bed.

“Where did you learn that kind of aegyo?” he asked after she laid her head on his chest. With his arms embraced her body carefully. He positioned himself perfectly so the pregnant lady will feel really comfortable in his chest.

Seohyun giggled at his question.

“Waeyo? Isn’t it cute?”

“It’s a lot cuter than Sunny or Sungmin hyung’s aegyo. I even think my nose will bleed soon,” he said as he shook his head, wondering how the straight Seohyun could turn into a cute aegyo princess like this.

Seohyun sniffed at his remark and slowly pinched her hands.

“ert,” she murmured.

“Just go to sleep now messy eomma. You had to pay a lot for my warm chest,” Kyuhyun said annoyedly, his hand messily rubbed his wife’s face.

“I’ll give you a bunch of kiss after I woke up,” she said randomly as her eyes closed slowly, ready to get some sleep.

“Really? I got your words jagiya.”

She pouted and pinched her hands again. Kyuhyun can’t help but let out a low chuckled with his bariton voice.

 

 

 

 

Yoona took a peek at the couple who were now sleeping peacefully in their room. She supposed to share the room with Seohyun. But it seemed like Kyuhyun had already forgot about that, it’s awkward to wake them up now you know.

She stared at them again. Feeling a little bit envy with the married couple, who can do everything the want because they had already married. She wondered how it felt to sleep in Donghae’s chest, with his arms embracing her protectively. It must be so damn warm and comfortable.

“What are you doing Yoong? Don’t you want to sleep?” asked a voice that she knew so well belongs to her own prince charming.

She turned around and gave him a puppy face that she sure enough will melt his heart.

“I want to sleep but Kyuhyun oppa took my place. Oppa, would you mind if I slept with you tonight?”

Donghae stared at her in surprise. He had thought that the younger girl was seducing him, but soon realized that Im Yoona won’t do something like that. That question was completely innocent. He stared at her teasingly.

“Did you want to get pregnant?”

Those words succesfully made her heart skipped a beat as she stepped back unknowingly. Donghae who had some fun teasing his girlfriend, approached her and stared seductively.

“Im Yoona, you can share a bed with me…..”

“Ah anieyo! I didn’t mean something like that. It’s just Seohyun felt so comfortable to sleep in Kyuhyun oppa’s chest and I wanted to feel that too,” she cut out and revealed her actual motive. Her face quickly blushed at her own statement.

Donghae grinned when he heard her words. Im Yoona, Seo Joohyun, they are both the same innocent maknae of SNSD. Yoona mustn’t think that much to say those words to Donghae. Donghae landed a soft kiss on her lips.

“Go, take my room, I’ll go sleep with Hyukjae,” he said as he turned around to go to Eunhyuk’s room.

“Be careful, in case that one of you might get pregnant.”

“Yah!!” he yelled and turned around. But the naughty Im Yoona had ran away with a wide smile on her face. She stucked out her tongue before entered Donghae’s room. He shook his head and chuckled lightly, soon entered Eunhyuk’s bedroom to get some rest.

 

 

**************

 

 

 

She walked away from the door of Taiwan’s international arrival gate. Her dark brown hair simply tied ponytail. Not forgetting a small glasses to disguise his well-known face as a celebrity. She looked around the airport, seemed to try finding a person she had been waiting for. Her cellphone already came out from her bag as she wanted to call the person. But then somebody, a man actually, hugged her from behind. She almost screamed out in surprise if the person didn’t kiss her cheek.

“Yah! You freaking me out! I thought you were a !” she said and turned around, his hands still wrapped comfortably around her waist..

“Aigooo, Sooyoung-ah I thought you were supposed to know me from my scent,” said Hankyung and chuckled lightly. She sniffed around his shoulder and faked a frown.

“You smell so bad oppa, I bet you haven’t take a bath yet.”

“But you liked it,” he said foolishly, making his girlfriend rolled her eyes in disgust.

Sooyoung smiled happily as she stared deeply at Hankyung’s black eyes. She felt so happy to meet him again after a while. Long distance relationship isn’t as easy as you thought. She embraced him tightly.

“I miss you oppa,”

A gentle smile appeared on Hankyung’s face as his hand slowly her hair.

“I miss you too my shikshin,”

She let go from their hug as her eyes blinked rapidly.

“Talking about shikshin………”

“Let’s eat,” Hankyung cut her words as he really knew what she wanted to, no other than food. He sometimes sure that himself was as important as food for Choi Sooyoung.

“I wanted your Beijing fried rice!”

“Really? Let’s go to my apartment then. You also have to tell me how you can get here alone. I thought you’ll be with Yoona and Seohyun,” he said as he pulled her to walk away from the airport, hand embracing her shoulder.

Sooyoung giggled softly, remembering how she had lied to manager oppa that she would join Yoona for a holiday. In fact, she ordered a different flight so she can be with Hankyung. She knew her manager oppa would not let her come to Taiwan if he knew it.

“Well, actually I told manager oppa that I’ll go with Yoona.”

“Jinjja? Omo Sooyoungie, I’ve heard about the problems in SM now. Do you think it’llbe better to lie like that?” he said worriedly. Kyuhyun had told him about their new rules in SM. He and Sooyoung haven’t talked much about this problem. He took a glance at his girlfriend and saw her pouting.

“But I wanted to be with you. Oh please oppa, let me enjoy this holiday. Don’t scold me,” she said with a puppy face.

Hankyung shook his head. He can never win from his lovely shikshin.

“Well, okay, let’s enjoy your short holiday,”

She smiled widely and gave him a peck on his cheek.

“I love you oppa!”

“And I love you too Choi Sooyoung.”

 

 

 

 

****************************************

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Naughty Sooyoungie…… Kekeke

Maybe this chapter is a little bit lame…? Cheesy…? Boring….? But I've tried to make it as sweet as possible, but i think i still had to learn more ^^.

I’m so sad because Kim Heechul will leave for the army soon! *sobs and cry

I need some Seokyu moments to cheer me up. *praying for their duet in SM Town Japan

I have to say sorry because I’ll be away for a week or more. Mian chingu! Please wait for the next update patiently ^^

Don’t forget to drop a comment and subscribe, I really love it. (I’m sorry if I haven’t said thanks to you who had already subscribe. I will do it soon!)

Saranghaeyooooooo~