Twenty One

Baby Accident!!

Meanwhile Kyuhyun was still struggling to find a way to go to Seohyun. He walked here and there but soon fell down because all he can see was the dark cloth. He kicked all the way making the other members quickly moved away from him.

“Aish, don’t you think that his reaction is too much?” said Ryeowook after he got a surprised kick from Kyuhyun.

“Yah! Let me go now!”

But Siwon just giggled happily. It’s fun to tease the evil magnae. Usually he is the one who’ll laugh out loud when he bully his hyungs.

“Okay, that’s enough, let him go now.”

Hankyung kneeled down and untied the rope and the black cloth. As soon as he can see, he stared at his smiling hyungs with a death glare.

“Where is Seohyun?”

“Heechul-hyung must took her……….. somewhere.”

Kyuhyun hurrily got up and ran from them. He looked for Seohyun in the kitchen, in the living room and even in the bathroom. But he can’t find her!

“, where did that cinderella hide my wife?” he grumbled.

Suddenly he heard a  voice of a happy woman from one of the room. Yesung and Ryeowook’s room actually. He soon walked to the room and saw Heechul smiling ear to ear in front of the door. He gave him a death glare before he entered the room. His jaw soon dropped as he saw the room. Seohyun was there, looking around the room enthusiastically. She hugged a very big Keroro doll, almost as big as herself. He didn’t see any sign of Yesung and Ryeowook’s room. The room had completely changed!

“What the…….”

Seohyun finally realized his existence and quickly embraced him with happiness. She giggled lightly.

“Oppa! The oppas are so nice! They made it for us!”

Kyuhyun looked around a room. Before, there were 2 bed in this room that belongs to Yesung and Ryeowook. But now it changed into a king size bed. The room was mostly filled with white color, with a little bit dark brown as the color of the wood, and some pink and blue stuff.

He can’t see any of Yesung and Ryeowook’s stuff there but he can see a lot of his stuff, such as his lovely notebook, were there. Along with some of Seohyun’s stuff which unfortunately had already arrived in Super Junior’s dorm. Kyuhyun walked to the big wood cabinets in the corner. He touched it to feel how good the cabinet was. The other furniture was as good as the cabinet. He opened it up and found his and Seohyun’s clothes.

He looked around the room and something caught his attention. There is a dragon miniature on the table. Their body crossed each other, making a twist on them. It was made of a crystal so beautiful when the sun shone on it yet so fragile. He smiled when he saw two sapphire as its eyes. He smiled foolishly, knowing who gave something like this in his room.  He found a big picture of his wedding on the wall. He looked at the picture carefully. How Seohyun looked so happy in that white gown, embracing his arms and rested her head on his shoulder. He who stood next to Seohyun looked so happy as well. Even their eyes sshowed their complete happiness.

“Have you seen the dragon?

He turned around and saw all of his hyungs had already entered the room. Hankyung stood behind him and gave him a proud smile.

“So that you won’t forget me,” he continued.

Kyuhyun smiled widely and giggled. He tapped Hankyung’s back.

“It would be better if you come back to this dorm, to Super Junior.”

Hankyung heaved a sighed. His proud smile soon turned into a sad smile. Many memories of his days with Super Junior flashing on his mind.

“I wish I could,”

Kyuhyun shrugged and sighed. Both of them knew the reality. It’s hard for Hankyung to comeback to Super Junior, eventhough all of the members really wanted him to comeback. But still, the truth is Hankyung had already lefted Super Junior.

“Omo! Oppa! Look at this!” he heard Seohyun excited voice.

He walked to Seohyun who was gathered with most of the members in the other corner of the room. Again and again, his hyungs successfully made his jaw dropped. He saw a complete baby things in the corner! There are baby crib, stroller, pacifier and a lot of things that baby needed! There are also a lot baby’s clothes, shoes and the accessories. Most of them are blue and pink in colour. Seohyun took all of it one by one and kept her bright smile on her face.

“Hyungs, you really………”

He can’t say any words more. He was speechless. His hyungs smirked to see the speechless evil magnae. Siwon embraced both Seohyun and Kyuhyun’s shoulder.

“Surprised?”

Both of them nodded in unison. Seohyun soon realized that they haven’t said thanks to the oppas. She turned around and bowed to most of the members who were watching them.

“Komawo oppas. I really feel thankful for all these gifts. I’ll work hard for all of you, please accept me.”

Kyuhyun also turned around and bowed.

“Neh hyung, you are really……”

Shindong and Eunhyuk laughed out loud to see the magnae who lost his words. Kyuhyun’s face blushed. He wanted to be arrogant like usual, but he just can’t. He can feel how his hyungs love him so much. How they cared for him eventhough he had caused a lot troubles for them.

“It’s rare to see the magnae lost his words.”

“Yeah, you can even see that he felt touched with us.”

Kyuhyun glared at Kibum and Sungmin who secretly talked about him.

“But where will you two sleep?” asked Kyuhyun as he pointed to Yesung and Ryeowook.

“Well, I’ll sleep with Sungmin hyung while Yesung hyung will sleep in Hankyung hyung’s room upstairs,”

Seohyun suddenly bowed. She felt sorry for Yesung and Ryeowook who had to move out from their room because of her.

“Mianeh Ryeowook oppa, Yesung oppa, I’ve been a troublesome for you.”

“Aish, you don’t need to say sorry Seohyunnie. We’re glad that you come here,” said Yesung with a smile on his face.

‘Neh, don’t ever say that you’ll be a troublesome for us. We are really willing to accept you here,” said Shindong.

Kyuhyun really felt touched with his hyungs kindness. They still gave them a lot of love eventhough he had cause a lot of trouble, eventhough he is not a good magnae for them. But they still cared for him and loved him just like their own brother.

“Jeongmal Komawoyo hyungs….”

“Yah! I can see his eyes started to get watery!” shouted Yesung. His hand pointed at Kyuhyun’s watery eyes.

Everybody laughed and Kyuhyun pouted, quickly wiped his eyes, feeling embarassed with his emotion. He can’t help but feeling touched with his hyungs! Donghae patted his back.

“Glad that you like it.”

Kyuhyun smiled gratefully.

“Let’s have a party tonight!!!” shouted Kibum suddenly, after a long silence between them.

“Foooood!!!!!” Shindong and Eunhyuk continued.

“Call the others to come!” said Ryeowook.

Donghaw smirked playfully.

“So then I’ll call SNSD!” he said.

“Oh, you mean you’ll call Yoona?” teased Kibum.

Donghae only shrugged and got out from the room to call SNSD members.

“Yah, don’t forget to call the others!” shouted Siwon from the room.

Seohyun smiled softly to see Super Junior members. She guessed that her life with them will be much more colorful than before. Kyuhyun suddenly grabbed her hand with a smile formed on his face.

“Let’s help them to prepare the party.”

She nodded and they followed the others to get out from the room. The room that will belong to her and Kyuhyun from now on.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

******************************************************************8

I MISS HANKYUNG IN SUPER JUNIOR SOOO BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADLYYYYY *sobs sobs sobs, a lot of sobs

Well some of you guessed it right. They got a room in Super Junior's dorm with a new furniture and of course the baby stuff also kekeke. Hope you'll like it chingu kekeke

Comments and subscribe pleaaasee, i really really love it!

Saranghaeyooooo~