Twenty Seven

Baby Accident!!

Just like a sharp knife which was being pointed to you. It was the best sentence to describe Yoona’s death glare to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun can only lowered his face, didn’t dare to face the angry Im Yoona. Even Donghae didn’t dare to disturb Yoona. He just stood between them, trying not to take side with any of them.

Kyuhyun and Donghae were practicing for the Super Junior M comeback that will come in a few days more. Unlucky for Cho Kyuhyun because Yoona, who knew about Donghae’s schedule, found him after they ended their practice. Kyuhyun had tried to avoid all the SNSD members these days, because he knew most of them will be really angry with him, excluding Taeyeon who had understood the situation.

“How could you….. Cho Kyuhyun…….” Yoona whispered in her deathly voice.

“Jagiya, he is still older than you,” Donghae warned her as she didn’t use the honorific to Kyuhyun.

“Explain everything or I won’t use honorific to you anymore,” she said again, still in her deathly voice.

Kyuhyun avoided her gaze and looked around at the practice room. Everybody had left the room soon after they saw the bad-mood Yoona. His mind kept working, trying to find the best words to explain the whole problem.

“Cho Kyuhyun………..”

Kyuhyun heaved a sigh and bit his lower lip. He finally gave up and started to explain everything to Yoona. He told her everything, even the new rules that will affect her relationship with Donghae.

“Jinjjayo….?”

It was Yoona’s reaction after she heard the whole story. She exchanged glance with Donghae who also surprised to hear about the story. Kyuhyun haven’t told anyone in the dorm about this and the members also tried to not interrupted in his household problem.

“Well, but I knew it will happened sooner or later,” Donghae said as he leaned back to the chair. Kyuhyun stared at him in confusion.

“What do you mean hyung?”

“As you can see, there are a lot of us who were dating. From TVXQ to f(x), there must be some members who were dating, wether it was with another idol or just a common people. Public often spotted many clues about our relationship. It was just a matter of time that the company will forbid us to date.”

“But don’t you remembered that Lee Soo Man-sungsaenim once said that it’s better that we were better date our family from the company,” said Yoona.

Donghae opened his mouth to argue his girlfriend but shuted it back since he knew that Yoona was right. Yoona turned to face Kyuhyun again. Her anger had gone down, eventhough she still felt annoyed with Kyuhyun. How can he go to Victoria when he supposed to go on a date with Seohyun? That is really stupid.

“Oppa, you’d better explain this to Seohyun. Well, maybe she’ll still be mad, but at least she’ll know the situation. No, I even doubt that she’ll still be mad at you,” Yoona said with a soft smile on her face. She knew her dongsaeng really well. Seohyun wasn’t a person who’ll still angry if she understand about the situation.

Yoona took out her phone. Before Kyuhyun could realize it, she had already called Seohyun.

“Yah! Im Yoona!” Kyuhyun whispered warned her to stop her action.

Too late, Seohyun had already answered the phone.

“Yoboseo?” They heard the SNSD’s maknae answered as Yoona set her phone in the loudspeaker mode. That voice sent a shiver to Kyuhyun’s body. His heart hurt at how he missed his wife.

“Ah, yoboseo Seohyunnie,”

Kyuhyun held Yoona’s wrist hardly. His eyes stared angrily into Yoona’s eyes.

“Yoona, don’t,” he whispered.

Yoona looked at him. Her minds kept considering whether she should tell Seohyun or not.

“Yoona unnie, are you….. Are you with Kyuhyun oppa?” the younger girl in the phone suddenly asked as she heard his hazy whiper.

“Ah aniyo, I was with Donghae oppa Seohyunnie. What’s with that question? Did you miss your husband already?” Yoona quickly answered with the first thing that came to her mind. Kyuhyun heaved a deep sigh in relieve. Donghae patted his back in sympathy.

“Well sort of,” Seohyun said sadly after a long silence from her.

“Have he contact you today?” Yoona asked, eyes still focused on the lifeless Kyuhyun.

“Yes, but I didn’t answer his call nor reply his message,”

“Omo Seohyunnie, why don’t you forgive him? He must felt so bad right now.”

“I guess so. But…… He still didn’t explain anything to me. I knew he hid something from me and I don’t like it,” Seohyun said softly. Yoona gave a smug stare to Kyuhyun.

“Well magnae, I have to go now. Donghae oppa is waiting for me. I just want to check you. Are you allright in the dorm?”

“Neh unnie, it’s just a little bit lonely here rather than in Suju’s dorm.”

“Aigooo, wait for us, we’ll come home soon. Bye,”

Yoona finally ended the phone call and stared at Kyuhyun. The older man only shuted his mouth and heard the ocnversation carefully.

“See, you knew what she wanted,” Yoona said.

Kyuhyun nodded softly. He actually knew what Seohyun wanted him to do. It’s just he still tried to find a way to not hurt her more.

“I hope you’ll tell her soon. You know, you’ll go to China for the promotion. You don’t want to still have a quarrel with her at that time, right?” said Yoona before she left the two for another schedule.

“I have to say sorry to you hyung,” Kyuhyun said after Yoona left the room.

“What for?”

“For causing a trouble like this. Actually, I have to say sorry to all the SM family,”

Donghae smiled to see his magnae who felt so desperately guilty. He patted Kyuhyun’s back in sympathy.

“As I said before, I knew it’ll happened sooner or later. It’s just you and Seohyun made a mistake in a wrong time. You don’t have to say sorry to me,” said Donghae.

“Well…….”

“You don’t have to think about this now. Just fix your problem with Seohyun first,”

 

***

 

 

 

 


Kyuhyun stood near the door of f(x)’s practice room, watching the five members practicing for their comeback that will just come a few weeks more. He smiled a little at how talented the f(x)’s members are. All of them looked so serious, maybe it’s because of the fact that it’ll be their first album.

He waved his hand at their leader as they finished their dancing, soon Victoria approached him with a big smile in her face. She held a towel to clean her sweat.

“What brings you here Kyuhyunnie? Yah, have you fix everything with Seohyun?” she asked cheerfully, not knowing that Seohyun hasn’t gone home since 3 days ago.

All of the Super Junior member missed Seohyun so much. She has already been a part of them. She was usually walked around the dorm to help them, just like a mother. They missed her cheerful voice that always greet them politely. But the one who missed her the most must be Kyuhyun. When Victoria saw his desperate face, she soon knew that they still have a quarrel.

“Have you contact her?”

Kyuhyun nodded softly.

“But she ignored it.”

Victoria heaved a sigh and shook her head, feeling guilty to both Kyuhyun and Seohyun. If she didn’t call Kyuhyun at that night, it won’t be like this. It seemed like Kyuhyun can read her mind because he patted her head softly, with a reassuring smile drew on his face.

“Don’t worry, it’s not your fault. It was my fault to not tell her the truth,”

“You have to tell her about this. She is your wife, she must have hurted a lot because of what you did,” Victoria said.

Kyuhyun knew it was his fault. He should just told her the truth at first. Everybody have told him about that. As a wife and husband, they should be opened to each other. Eventhough it will hurt them. But not being honest to each other will just hurt them more.

“I just…….. It’s just to late Vic….” Kyuhyun said as he lowered his head.

Victoria patted his back softly and gave him her reassuring smile. Just when she was about to advice him further, Sulli called her to continue their practice. Her eyebrow knitted together, somehow feeling annoyed at her magnae who can’t read the situation. Well but she can’t blame her, Sulli didn’t know that Kyuhyun is having some problem now, maybe Sulli thought that they just chitchatted with each other. A soft smile formed in Kyuhyun’s face as he patted her head.

“Go, you have to practice.”

Victoria rolled her eyes as she gave him a simple hug.

“Be strong Kyu.”

“Same for you Vic.”

Victoria giggled before she stepped to the practice room, getting ready for another practice for their comeback. Kyuhyun watched her for a while, thinking about how strong Song Victoria. Not only she actually is really powerful but she also had a strong heart. She cried out loud a few days ago, but now he can see her usual brightful smile. She once said, “I am crying today, but I’ll stand up again tomorrow. I won’t let my sadness defeat me. I’ll surely knock it down, kekeke,”. As he can remembered it, she said those words with her very beautiful smile. Kyuhyun shook his head and laugh, feeling grateful to have two bestfriends who always inspired him to be a strong person. Suddenly a thought of picking up Seohyun in SNSD’s dorms come to his mind. And now he had already sat comfortably in his car, getting ready to bring his lovely wife home. Because he missed her a lot.

 

***

 

 

As she heard a sound of the door opened, she pulled the blanket until it cover her body from head to toe. She pouted slightly inside the blanket, as she remembered that she had told her unnies to not disturb her nap. So why did someone has to come to her room right now? Seohyun was in her really bad mood right now. Kyuhyun didn’t even call nor text her today. She once hoped that Kyuhyun will always call and text her everyday, begging for her forgiveness. But what he did today just made her more upset.

“Unnie, I want to sleep. Please don’t disturb me,” she murmured under the blanket.

No sound coming out from her unnie’s mouth. She pursed her lips as she turned her body to face the wall, showing her unnie that she didn’t want to be disturb by anyone. Unfortunately it seemed like her unnie is so stubborn, she can feel that someone had sit at the edge of the bed, waiting for her to turn around. Seohyun quickly guessed that it must be Sooyoung unnie or Hyoyeon unnie.

“Unnie please, ah……”

As she was about to beg her unnie to leave her alone, she stopped in surprise. The one who sit at the edge of her bed wasn’t her unnie. A familiar chestnut haired male was the one who entered her room. He smiled softly to her eventhough he had saw a frown in Seohyun’s face.

“What are you doing here?” said her coldly. She showed a ‘You-are-unexpected-here’ as her arms moved slightly and crossed in front of her chest.

Kyuhyun lowered his head to show how sorry he felt for her.

“Jeongmal mianheyo Joohyunnie. I knew I did wrong a few days ago. I cancelled our date without any good explanation to you. But please trust me, I did it because I was worried about you. I’m afraid that you’ll get hurt and harm your pregnancy,” he said sincerely. He really hoped that Seohyun will forgive him this time. He didn’t know what else he’ll do to make her forgive him.

Seohyun stared at him deeply. She can see sincerity in his eyes. She heaved a sigh, will he explain everything to me? Or he’ll just let me dumbfounded again….

“Oppa, I’ve already forgive about you cancelled our last date. But I still can’t forgive that you hide something from me…………………. It’s true, right? You are hiding something from me?” she asked him. Her eyes showed sadness from her heart. Kyuhyun can’t stand to look at her eyes yet he only lowered his head.

“Yes…………”

Seohyun closed her eyes, her hand moved to her chest. She can feel her heart hurted to hear Kyuhyun’s confession. She heaved a huge sigh. Unconsciously, a tears had already escaped her beautiful eyes.

“Will you listen to me?” Kyuhyun finally asked as his thumb wiping away her tears.

“Neh…..” she answered softly.

In his heart, he prayed to God to make his wife understand about the situation, and for her not to be sad and down after hearing his explanation. Careful with all of his words, he started to explain about everything that happened at that night. He told her about Victoria’s call until he had to end up with the new CEO. His eyes kept staring at Seohyun’s changing expression, feeling worried that he might hurt her again.

“So that’s the whole story about what happened a few days ago. I’m really sorry to not tell you the truth. I was afraid that you’ll feel so guilty and it’ll affect your health. I don’t want to hurt you, but it seemed like I’ve failed that. Everything I do is just hurt you more. Ah….”

Kyuhyun stopped in a surprise as the pregnant lady in front of him suddenly hugged him. She buried her face on his chest, making the shirt became wet because of her tears. Kyuhyun’s mouth opened in shock but he soon embraced Seohyun with his long hand. Oh how he missed his wife so badly. He missed her scent that will make him relaxed. He missed her beautiful cmile that always brighter his days. He missed her. He missed her so badly. A tears fell from his eyes before he wiped it away.

“Mianeyo Oppa. Jeongmal mianeh…. I shouldn’t act like a kid like this…….”

“Anieyo Joohyun, I was failed to protect you as your husband. I still make you cry like this. I still hurt you a lot…..”

Seohyun let herself go from Kyuhyun’s embrace as she shook her head. Her hands moved to his cheek and caressed it softly. She stared deeply into those fascinating black eyes of her husband.

“Oppa, don’t think like that about yourself. You are the best husband that every woman could ask for and I’m the luckiest woman to have you as my husband. Don’t said that you were failed to protect me…..”

“You don’t have to lie to me Joohyun. I knew…”

He was cut out as Seohyun moved his face to face her. Her hand held his face softly. A soft smile appeared on her beautiful face.

“Look me in the eye oppa, and said that I’m lying. I didn’t lie to you oppa. That’s the truth. The truth that make me so crazily in love with you.”

Kyuhyun can’t help but let another tears fell on his cheek. He was just hurted his wife and made her cried a lot these few days. But now, she is the one who comforted him like this. He felt really ashamed to Seohyun.

“Jeongmal mianeyo Joohyun-ah. I’m really sorry for everything that I’ve did to you. Everything that hurt you….” whispered him softly into her ear.

Seohyun heaved a sigh. Her hands slowly moved to her baby bumps.

“Oppa, you didn’t hide anything from me anymore, right?”

Kyuhyun soon shook his head. She stared at him sternly but this time, he can faced her back. Because he didn’t lie nor hide anything from Seohyun.

“You didn’t lie to me, did you?”

“No, I’m not Cho Joohyun. I didn’t lie to you nor hide anything from you. I promise I won’t do that anymore to you. We’ll handle everything together from now on,” he said softly as his hand rubbed her long black hair.

“Promise me, that you won’t hide everything from me. Even… Eventhough you know that it’ll hurt me…..” she said firmly, as challenging Kyuhyun.

He looked hesitant for a while before he finally nodded. Seohyun can’t hide her happiness. A bright smile formed on her face. She gave her pinkie to make him swear. He grabbed his finger and smiled soflty, feeling relieved that they finally fixed their misunderstanding. How he felt so awful these days because of their quarrel.

“I miss you so much oppa. I feel so empty and terrible because you were not with me these days,” she said with a shade of pink formed on her cheek.

Kyuhyun quickly hugged his wife and kissed her hair. Inhaling her scent just to make him feeling more comfortable. Seohyun shuted her eyes and buried herself deepened in her husband’s chest. Suddenly, a slow kick touched her belly from the inside

“Omona, oppa…..” she said as she broke their hug and stared at her belly. Her hands slowly moved on top of it. Kyuhyun stared at her in confusion.

”What’s wrong Joohyunnie?”

Seohyun smiled happily as her hand caressed her baby bump with love.

“Seokyu was just kicked me,” whispered her.

“Omo, did it hurt you?” Kyuhyun asked worriedly. But Seohyun shook her head and stared at his husband teasingly.

“Anieyooo, it’s just that he didn’t kick me the last few days, when we had a quarrel. But now, he kicked me……” she said happily.

A cocky smile appeared on Kyuhyun’s face, his famous grin that will make most people annoyed. Because they knew he’ll soon brag about himself.

“Well, our baby must be missed his appa so much,” he said proudly.

Usually, Seohyun will feel annoyed when she heard him bragging about himself like this. But today she only nodded before she hugged him again.

“We missed you appa,”

Seohyun and Kyuhyun learned a lot from their quarrel this time. Especially Kyuhyun, he learned to fully trust his wife. He learned not to be arrogant with himself, feeling that he can handle everything without her help. Both of them didn’t regret this quarrel at all. Because every lesson that they got is worth enough. Besides, their love grew even stronger after this quarrel. They knew that their partner loved them more than anything. Their love, it was a very wonderful gift for them.

 

***

 

Kyuhyun helped Seohyun to bring her travel bag to the car. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon had waved them a goodbye. When Kyuhyun arrived at the dorm before, they had scolded him in a low voice. Afraid that Seohyun might heard them. That’s the result if you hurt the pure magnae of SNSD.

“Let’s go home,” Kyuhyun said with a bright smile once they have seated comfortably in the car. He moved his hand and held Seohyun’s hand.

Seohyun nodded happily. She also felt really happy to go back to the Super Junior’s dorm. Their home.

“Oh, have I told you that the day after tomorrow we’ll fly to Taiwan?” said Kyuhyun with his trademark smirk hanging on his face. Seohyun’s eyes widened in surprise.

“Mwoh?!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

*********************************************************

 

Omona, it was a quiet long update! Hope you like it chingu~

I just watched Yonghwa and Seohyunnie’s duet “Banmal Song” in Niigata. It was really good! It was as good as Seokyu’s Call With All My Heart (I think Call With All My Heart is way better thatn Way Back Into Love). I like Banmal Song now kekeke

Geez, I can’t wait for SM Town in Tokyo! Hope there will be a moooreeee romantic Seokyu duet than before, and another skinship I guess? Kekeke

I made a new fic! Would you check this out?

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/68707/call-me-oppa-kyuhyun-kyutoria-seokyu

Comments and subscribe please, I really appreciated it!

Saranghaeyooo chingu!