Seventeen

Baby Accident!!

All of the guests had went home after the beautiful wedding of Seohyun and Kyuhyun. Their parents were having some gathering with their close relatives who came to the wedding. While Super Junior and SNSD members took many pictures with Seohyun and Kyuhyun in the empty hall. Eventhough some of the staff had started to clean up the hall, but they ignored it and continued to take a lot of picture.
“Yah, you shouldn’t forget that we can't publish those pictures in the internet,” said Leeteuk who sit peacefully in one of the chair, watching Hankyung, Eunhyuk and Yuri who was currently taking picture with the couple.
Ryeowook and Yoona also joined them to take another picture. They didn’t see Kyuhyun’s face who  had started to frown. He didn’t even gave a smile to the camera. When he saw Tiffany and Donghae also stepped to the front, he shouted.
“Yah! I’m tired!”
He pulled Seohyun to the table where Leeteuk, Kibum, Taeyeon, Sunny and Heechul sat peacefully. He pulled a chair and let Seohyun to sit down on the chair while Seohyun stared at him annoyed.
“Yah, don’t be so rude oppa.”
“I’m just tired Joohyunnie.”
“Don’t you feel happy for our marriage?” she said as she tried to comfort herself in her huge wedding dress.
Kyuhyun smirked and kissed her cheek, followed by the shout from his hyungs who were tired for their personal direct affections in front of public. Seohyun blushed suddenly.
“I can explode everytime now because I’m so happy for this.”
Seohyun giggled and pushed him softly.
“Stop that.”
Kyuhyun giggled. Leeteuk sniffed to see their love scene. They often showed off their affection in front of the Super Junior members. Mostly because Evil Kyu liked to tease his hyungs who were lacked in terms of girls.
“Well, finally you two get married,” said Kibum suddenly while giving them his very cute smile. Kyuhyun only smirked to him.
“Neh, they are the magnae, but they got married first. We should punish them!” said Jessica and everyone nodded in agreement. Seohyun suddenly pouted.
“Unnie……. Don’t do that.”
Kyuhyun tapped her back, trying to calm her down. Seohyun often being too serious in time. She didn’t know that everybody were teasing them. She really believe that her unnies will punish them.
“Don’t worry, they won’t dare to do that with us. They are afraid with me,” said Kyuhyun, earning a loud, “YAH!!” from all of them.
Eunhyuk came to the desk and took out a cd from his bag. He gave it to Kyuhyun.
“Kyuhyun-ah, this is the real video from Kangin-hyung.”
“See! That video before was fake! It’s completely un-Kangin!” he said as he stood up energically. He has already forget that he was tired before.
“Jinjja? So it wasn’t his true video?” asked Seohyun who stared at the cd curiously, wondering what will her Kangin oppa said to her husband.
“Ani, it was completely fake. He sent 2 cd to our dorm because he knew that one of it will be played in the wedding. Aigoooo, that hyung….” said Siwon as he shooked his head.
“May I watch it with you, oppa?” asked Seohyun.
“NO!” shouted Kyuhyun, Siwon, Leeteuk and Eunhyuk suddenly. All of the members who were busy with their activities before, paying attention to their talks now.
“Wae?? I want to see it,” Seohyun pouted.
“Ani, this video will hurt your eyes, your ears, your heart. In conclusion, it’ll hurt yourself,” said Leeteuk, making Seohyun frowned. But then she shrugged, didn’t care anymore with the cd.
Suddenly Taeyeon took out an envelope from her small purse. She smiled secretly and nodded to another SNSD members. She gave the envelope to Seohyun.
“What is it unnie?” said Seohyun, Kyuhyun took it from her hand and scanned it for a while.
“Your gift,” she answered.
“Open it Seohyunnie,” suggested Tiffany.
Kyuhyun opened the envelope for Seohyun. He took out a paper from the envelope. Seohyun poked her head to read the paper. They read the paper carefully.
“OMO!! A honeymoon!!! Jinjja????” she asked happily after she read the  whole paper. Taeyeon nodded enthusiastically.
Seohyun stood up and walked carefully with her huge dress. She hugged Taeyeon happily. She will bounced happily if she didn’t remember that she is pregnant. A honeymoon! She didn’t expect for a honeymoon. She will bounced happily if she didn’t remember that she is pregnant. She knew that Kyuhyun had a lot of schedule. Wait, how about his schedule?
“But……. How about Kyuhyun oppa’s schedule?” she said in a soft voice, a little bit disappointed about her husband’s strict schedule.
“I was about to asked that too,” said Kyuhyun but he still focused on the paper, read their honeymoon plan carefully. Everybody can see his face turn from gloomy into a happy face.
“Well, we’ve handled it Seo. So Kyuhyun oppa will be free for about a week!” said Yoona.
“Jinjjja???? Omo unnie I love you so much!!!” said Seohyun as she tried to hug all of her unnies.
“Yah, is this a gift from SNSD or Super Junior or Super Generation?” asked Kyuhyun curiously. His hyungs suddenly tried to stare another place except his eyes.
“That’s from SNSD oppa! Don’t include Super Junior here!” shouted Sooyoung.
Kyuhyun sniffed and stared at his hyungs one by one.
“Yah, don’t you prepare anything for my wedding gift?” asked him, but surprisingly, no one answered him. “Aiiiishhhh, you guys are really………………”


***

 
-Seohyun’s POV-
I’m standing on the deck feeling the fresh wind tickle my face. I looked around me but I can only see water everywhere! I was sailing in the middle of the sea, with a luxurious boat that will bring us to some private island. Yes, we will have a honeymoon in a private island, aigoo can you believe it? My unnies were so nice to us, they prepared a luxurious honeymoon like this. We even went to the island with a luxurious boat. Well it wasn’t a big boat like a cruise, since the passengers were only me and Kyuhyun oppa. The boat staffs were also nice to us, most of them wasn’t a korean, they are a foreigner. So they didn’t really know about Super Junior and SNSD. I looked around me again and realized something. Where is my husband?
I was pretty sure that he was following me after we got out from the captain room, to greet the captain. I was so excited with this trip and talked a lot. I didn’t realized that he wasn’t following me anymore. Where is he? I can’t see him anywhere.
“Kyuhyun oppa? Where are you?”
I walked back to the direction of the captain room and found Kyuhyun oppa sitting on one of the chair. He held the grip of the chair tightly. I approached him and kneeled in front of him.
“Oppa? Are you allright?”
He held my hand but didn’t say a thing. He looked so serious. It seemed like he resist somet hing. Omo, I guess he had a seasick! I smiled a little. My witty husband was having a seasick! He can’t even release his evil side.
“Yah, why are you smiling like that? Don’t you see that your husband is sick?” he said, feeling hurt because I just smiling like an idiot.
“Aniyo, oppa, why don’t you go to sleep in our room? You’ll feel better after you get some sleep,” I said and pulled him to stand up. But he just held the grip more tightly. He didn’t want to stand up!
“Oppa! Come on! Let’s go to our room!”
“Gah, why did your unnie send us to some out-of-nowhere place like this? Did they want to punish us?” he said as his face became more pale.
“Just go to our room Cho Kyuhyun!
“Ani! I don’t want to!”
He suddenly closed his mouth and coughed. Omo! He is gonna throw up! I looked at my side and found a trash bin. I took it in the right timing before he throwed up in that trash bin. My hand went to his neck to massage it, to help him let out everything. I shooked my head and said.
“Yah, I’m the one who pregnant here. It should be me who had a seasick,”
He leaned to the wall after he finished. I rubbed his forehead and he seemed to enjoy it.
“Oppa….. Just get some sleep please, you must be tired…” I said while washing his mouth with tissue. He gave me a soft smile.
“I want to be here with you paboya, don’t you understand?”
I blushed suddenly after hearing those words. He didn’t want to sleep because he didn’t want to waste his time, he want to be with me! Aigooo, Cho Kyuhyun, you were always like this. You can be so evil but then changed into your sweet mode in an instant.
“Yah, you must be thinking that I’m sweet right now, right?” he said and gave me his naughty smirk. Aiishh, how can he read my mind? I blushed suddenly that made him giggled. Aigoooo, it seemed like his seasick has gone this instant. I pouted and stood up, walked away from him. But he suddenly hugged me from behind.
“Yah, now your seasick has gone.”
“Neh, that’s because of you yeobo,”
My face became redder as he called me yeobo. That’s an intimate nickname! But I’m his wife now. That’s normal…. He kissed my cheek and bit it. He bit my cheek!
“Yah!!” I shouted and let go of his hug.
He only pouted and rubbed my cheek, “Your chubby cheeks make me hungry….”
“Mwoh?! Did you want to say that my cheek is getting chubbier?”
He laughed and embraced me.
“Let’s find some food.”
“And you’ll throw it up again.”
“Aniyooooo, I won’t.”


***


2 hours later, we arrived in the island. We got down on a small dock. I looked around and saw a very beautiful scenery in front of me. A small island with many palm trees on the beach, and the beach itself! White sand covered all over the beach without any trash such as shell or dead fish. It is so clean. The water! Oh you have to see the water! It’s so clean, I even can see the ground under it! There are so many corals, reef, and of course fishies swimming around it. I kneeled down and touched the water. I suddenly laughed because of the cold sensation! Where am i? I can’t believe that I was still in Korea.
I turned around and saw Kyuhyun oppa help the boat staff to bring our suitcases. Omo, I should have helped them. I went back to his place and tried to grab one of our suitcases. But he pushed my hand slowly.
“Oppa! I want to help you.”
He shooked his head and pushed me to the edge of the bridge. He sit me down, I can feel my foot touched the water.
“Just wait here messy eomma,” he said and left me there. I pouted. I just wanna help him….
But I quickly forgot about it. I started to play with water. I looked around and saw, the beautiful island, the great blue sky, and the fresh water around me. I feel free! I didn’t have any job to do nor many fans who surrounded us! There will be only me and Kyuhyun oppa! OMONA.
Suddenly I saw someone approaching us. He walked from the island. I stood up and walked to Kyuhyun oppa’s side. The man was wearing some kind of….. a maid uniform? You know, the white and black uniform. He smiled widely when he stood in front of us. Our boat had already went back to Korea. They will pick us up after a week.
“Annyeong haseyo Mr. and Mrs. Cho,” he said and bowed to us.
“Annyeong haseyo,” said us and we bowed.
“My name is Hong Min Hwan, I am the head of your maid team for your honeymoon.”
“Mwoh? Maid team? We had a maid team?” I said surprisingly.
He nodded and said, “ Neh, Taeyeon-sshi had ordered us to serve you nicely for this week. We had another 2 maid and 2 chef to serve you. So you don’t have to be worried about anything when you stay here. You just have to enjoy your honeymoon,”
As he said that, 2 man approached us. They bowed as they arrived in front of us. I hurriedly bowed, but Kyuhyun oppa only stared at them.
“This is Kim Dong Ho and Park Ji Sung, they are our great chef. They will serve you with many delicious food. Now would you please bring their suitcases to the house,”
The chefs followed his order and brought our suitcases. Mr. Hong watched them and turned to us after that.
“Now, I’ll show you the house where you’ll stay for a week. Follow me please,” he said and gave a signal to follow him.
“Ahjusshi, Actually Iwe didn’t know where we are now. Would you please tell us….?”
Finally I asked something that bothered me since we left from Seoul. I didn’t know where we are now! He looked surprised when he heard that.
“You didn’t know about the island, did you?”
Both of us shooked our head.
“Are you really the maknaes of Super Junior and SNSD?”
I blushed suddenly. I thought he didn’t know about us! I looked at Kyuhyun oppa, he also seemed uneasy with his question.
“Aish, don’t worry about that. I knew you two. All of us knew you two. But we had promised that we won’t tell anyone about this secret. Well, actually this island is owned by Lee Soo Man-sshi.”
My eyes widened. So this is Lee Soo Man sungsaenim’s island? He had a beautiful private island for his own! He let us to have our honeymoon here? Kyuhyun oppa’s jaw dropped. I thought he must be surprised to hear that! OMONA.


-End of POV-












*******************************************
Yeaayyyyy finally i can update! I feel so touched when i read your comments, glad that you like the wedding chapter! *dancing*. Well i just hoped that i can update sooner #prayforsoonerupdate kekeke
Maybe this isn't a very interesting chapter, the next 1 or 2 chapter will be full of Seokyu's sweet moment, hope you won't get sick of it keke.
WAY BACK INTO LOVE, I'm going crazy with that song now!!! SEOKYU DAEBAK!!
COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE, so i can update sooner maybe? Kekeke
Saranghaeyooooo~