Twelve

Baby Accident!!

This week is a very hard time for Kyuhyun, Seohyun and all SNSD, Super Junior members. They have to tell Lee Soo Man-sshi, TVXQ, SHINee, and f(x) members, and of course Seohyun and Kyuhyun’s parents.

Kyuhyun and Seohyun went to a japanese restaurant with Mr. and Mrs. Cho, and also Mr. and Mrs. Seo. They are gonna tell the news and their plan to get married They had set a private room in case their parents get angry with them. But surprisingly, both of their eomma were happy to hear the news!

“OMO! Joo Hyunnie! You are pregnant! OMO OMO OMO! I’m going to be a grandma!” said Mrs. Seo happily and hugged Seohyun who was confused with the happiness of their eomma.

“Gosh, you grow really fast Kyuhyun-ah. I don’t know that I’ve been as this old. I’m going to have a grandchild!” Mrs. Cho rubbed his son’s hair. Kyuhyun and Seohyun glanced at each other confused.

“Ck ck ck, nowadays, youngster like to do ‘it’ first before getting married,” said Mr. Cho and shooked his head.

“Yeah Mr. Cho, I don’t understand why they didn’t want to marry first before doing that. Gah…. I’m really getting older because of them,” said Mr. Seo.

Kyuhyun and Seohyun stared at each other again. They were really confused, why did their parents didn’t get angry with them?

“Why don’t you get angry with us?”asked Kyuhyun suddenly. Mrs. Seo smiled and answer it.

“We know that both of you had already knew your mistake, and you had already regreted it. You also took a responsibility for this. Besides, we knew that your members had already scolded you, right?”

“Ne Mrs. Seo,”
”Aissh, don’t call me Mrs. Seo anymore. Just call me eomma, and you had to call my husband, appa.”

“And you have to do the same to us Joo Hyunnie,” said Mrs. Cho to Seohyun.

“Ne…. Eom-Eomma…” said Seohyun shyly. Kyuhyun giggled to see Seohyun who was nervous to call his parents as eomma and appa.

“That’s why we don’t have to get angry for you anymore. We knew both of you are a good person, you just slipped into a wrong place and made a mistake. But luckily, you wanted to take a responsibility for it and tried to fix it. The only things that we should do is accept the news with happiness!” said Mrs. Cho happily.

“And we also have to prepare for the wedding Mrs. Cho!”

“Oh yeah Mrs. Seo, it will be better if we are the one who arranged it. The kids must be busy with their job.”

The conversation changed into the marriage plans. They decided to hold the marriage for about 1 week or 2 weeks more, before Seohyun’s tummy getting bigger. And for the rest, their eomma will arranged it. They just have to accepted it and concentrated on their job and this problem. They still have to tell Lee Soo Man and SM’s artist.

After the dinner, Kyuhyun and Seohyun decided to take a walk in the nearby park. It was already midnight, no one will see them. They walked happily holding each others hand.

“Well, they accepted this news happily oppa,” said Seohyun.

“Yes, our parents is so freakingly nice. But I’m still confused why they don’t get angry with us,” said Kyuhyun and shooked his head.

“They knew us oppa,” Seohyun smiled and Kyuhyun followed to smiled.

“Yeah, we are so lucky to have them as our parents.”

“Everything is going well my baby,” said Seohyun suddenly.

“Yeah, I know,” Seohyun laughed to hear Kyuhyun’s answer.

“Oppa, I’m not talking to you! I’m talking to our baby!”

“But you used to call me baby!”

“Yeah but this is a baby too!” Seohyun pointed her tummy. Kyuhyun glanced at Seohyun He moved to her back and hugged her from the back. He put his hands on Seohyun’s tummy.

“Appa and eomma will protect you kiddo. You don’t have to be worry, just grow healthily. We really want to see you.”

“Ne baby, we really really really want to see you!” said Seohyun happily.

“I think we should make some temporary name for our baby. So I won’t be confused if you say baby,” Seohyun nodded, agreed with Kyuhyun’s idea. Kyuhyun looked around the park to find some ideas.

“Starcraft?”

Seohyun quickly let go of Kyuhyun’s hug and pouted. “Oppa! How can you give our baby name ‘Starcraft’? it is so much not romantic!” she hit Kyuhyun’s hands softly.

“I don’t have any idea baby,” Kyuhyun laughed to see Seohyun’s pout.

“How about Keroro??”

“Yah! Do you want to give our baby name with a green short cartoon character?”

“No of course not, but it’s better than starcraf,” Kyuhyun sniffed to hear that.

“Gamekyu?”

“Seobaby?”

“Dancingkyu?”

“Seororo?”

“Evilmaknae?”

“Babymaknae?”

“Clarinetkyu? Kyumong? Fuwuyuarr? Clarinetkyu?”

“Yah! I can’t fight you in nicknames zone! You have sooooooo many nicknames!” said Seohyun. She just became more annoyed with Kyuhyun as he laughed out loud to see her annoyance.

“Besides that, do you really want to give our baby name with our nickname? Just like gamekyu, dancingkyu, seobaby, seororo, evil maknae, or baby maknae?” Kyuhyun laughed again. He can’t imagine to call their baby with their nicknames. It’s so silly.

“Baby maknae is better than evil maknae.”

“A, a, a, do you want to have a battle with me?” he said with a smirk on his face. Evil Kyu is coming….

“Yah! We have to choose a name!” Shouted Seohyun, frustated with Kyuhyun’s annoying smirk. Kyuhyun laughed again. But suddenly he got an idea. He want to whisper to Seohyun, but Seohyun stopped him. She stared at Kyuhyun suspiciously.

“It is not drakyu, right?” Kyuhyun showed his evil smirk on his face just to make Seohyun got more annoyed. “Oppa! I’m serious!”

“Aniyoooo, it’s not drakyu.”

“So what is it?”

“Seokyu.”

Kyuhyun knew that he had choose the best name for their baby right after Seohyun smiled. She rubbed her tummy.

“Hello Seokyu.”

“Yeah but it’s just your temporary name Seokyu. I don’t want to have a baby with our shipping names.”

“Seokyu is better than Kyumin,” said Seohyun and laughed. Kyuhyun turned to Seohyun and pinched her cheek.

“Don’t ever you dare to call our baby with ‘Kyumin’, arasso?” Seohyun laughed and tried to let go of Kyuhyun’s hands. Kyuhyun smiled brightly and keep pinching Seohyun’s cheek. He didn’t want to let it go before Seohyun said yes.

“Ne oppa! Arasso! I won’t call him Kyumin! Hahahahahaha!”

“Good job,” Kyuhyun let go of Seohyun’s cheek.

“How about Kyuhae? Kyuhyuk? Kyuteuk? Kyuwon? Ne oppa! I won’t! I won’t! Kyaaaaaa!” Seohyun ran away from Kyuhyun because Kyuhyun had prepare his hands to pinch her cheek.

Kyuhyun catched her and hugged her tightly.

“Seokyu, arasso?”

“Not Yongseo?”

“Joohyun-ah!”

It looks like Seohyun got her revenge to make Kyuhyun pouted like this. Seohyun laughed and kissed him.

“Ne oppa, it’s Seokyu, our baby’s name is Seokyu.”

“Our baby’s temporary name,” Kyuhyun still don’t want to make it as the real name of their baby. Seohyun laughed happily and kissed him again.

 

 

 

 

***************************

Yeaaaaayyyy! Another update! This week was a very busy week for me. Mian! I can only updated this chapter. Gotta sleep now, tomorrow will be another busy school day -______-

I've just read this story again and I found out that I had soooooooo many mistakes! huhuhu mian chingu, hope i can fix it later. Oh and i'm sorry if i can't  reply your comments. But I always read it! And so happy for those comments and subscribes!

Keep commenting and subsribing! Love Love

Saranghaeyoooo~