Thirty

Baby Accident!!

Seohyun sat on the carpet, in front of the TV. In front of her, there was a big travel bag opened widely. She put a lot of snacks and souvenir into it. She packed a lot of thing for Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun will leave for Korea tonight. He still have an unfinished jobs, acted as D’Artagnan in The Three Musketeers and Super Junior KRY’s ‘Fly’ MV shooting. He’ll only stay for a few days since he still had a lot of schedule in Taiwan.

Seohyun won’t go with her to Korea. Kyuhyun was afraid that she might get too tired because of this short trip. Eventhough she didn’t want to separate with Kyuhyun, but she finally agreed with it.

Kyuhyun approached her to the living room. Seohyun took a glance of him and sighed. His eyes’s was still focused on his game in his PSP. Again and again, her husband stucked in that stupid gadget. Eventhough he will have a child soon, but he still looked like a child with all those gaming addict. He sat comfortably on the couch and suddenly laughed out loud.

“What now? You won?” she asked sarcastically.

Kyuhyun faced her with a very proud face and a cocky smile stayed on his face.

“Yeah, I’m so cool. It’s so hard to win this stage, you know.”

Seohyun rolled her eyes.

“Geez, kiddo.”

Kyuhyun shrugged teasingly, ignoring Seohyun’s remark.

“Have you done with that? Come sit with me,” he said and patted the couch, giving some sign to her to sit next to him. She put the last souvenir to the travel bag and smiled.

“Let us watch a movie,” she said and smiled happily as Kyuhyun nodded.

She took a dvd from the table and put it on the dvd player. After turned it on, she finally sat beside Kyuhyun and leaned in to his broad shoulder.

 “What are we going to watch? Holywood movie?”

“Ani, keroro,” she said as the famous cartoon character showed up in the screen. Kyuhyun quickly pouted when he saw it. Not agaaaain~

“Yah, you said that I’m a kid. But now you are watching keroro!”

“Ani, I watched this for our Seokyu. He need to watch some cartoon to improve his imagination.”

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes to hear his wife’s answer. But it soon turned into a small chuckled as he embraced her and showered her face with a light kisses.

“Yaaah oppa!” she pouted as she can’t watch the TV since Kyuhyun’s face kept covering her eyes.

“Yah, how if our Seokyu is a boy? He must like starcraft like me, not keroro.”

“And if Seokyu is a girl? I really forbid her to like starcraft, she has to like keroro,” she argued again. Kyuhyun only chuckled lightly. His wife was stubborn, he knew it.

Seohyun moved her body carefully and finally rested her head on Kyuhyun’s lap. Kyuhyun played with her hairs as she watched the cartoon happily.

“I’ll miss you Joohyun-ah,” he said and stared straight to Seohyun’s face.

Seohyun looked up and stared at him sadly. She will absolutely miss his prince so badly. Since their marriage, this is the first time for her to be separate from him. As a pregnant woman, she never wanted to be leave by her husband.

“I’ll miss you too oppa, the bed is too big for me alone. I need you,” she said sadly.

He caressed her head slowly and smiled.

“Seokyu is always be with you Joohyun-ah. She’ll accompany you.”

Seohyun smiled softly. Her hands unconciously moved to her womb and caressed it slowly. Kyuhyun’s hand also landed on her womb and tightly held her hand.

“Yah Seokyu-ah, you must take care of your eomma,” he whispered softly to her baby bump. Seohyun smiled when she saw his sweet action.

“Neh, he will oppa. He is a really good child.”

Kyuhyun can’t help but let out a low chuckled. He leaned in to her face. He was just about 2 cm away from her lips as a cough interrupted them. Seohyun startled and quickly got up from his lap. He glared angrily to his back and found Sungmin, Eunhyuk and Henry were staring at them with a flushed face. Not forgetting their annoyed expression to find the magnae was about to have some personal direct affection in front of them. Seohyun and Kyuhyun soon blushed as they caught red handed in the living room.

“Aigoo, would you stop making out in the living room? You have the biggest room in this dorm for God’s sake!” said Eunhyuk sarcastically.

His words just made Seohyun blushed even more.

“And for god’s sake your wife is pregnant! Stop it Kyuhyunnie!” said Sungmin and giggled lightly. Henry had already went away from the living room since Kyuhyun glared at him with a death glare.

‘Yah! We didn’t do anything like that!”

“Whatever~”

 

 

***

 

Seohyun and Ryeowook were in the kitchen. As they had the responsibility to feed the members, they were now busy to make a breakfast. Today was a day off for Super Junior M’s members, only Siwon and Donghae will go for a meeting for their upcoming drama.

Kyuhyun had already left for Korea last night. The dorm was so empty without Kyuhyun who was usually blabbering and goofing around the dorm. No one teased them like Kyuhyun usually did. Seohyun sighed softly and shook her head. Ryeowook who was now frying some prawn smiled symphatically.

“Come on Seohyunnie, your husband has just left a few hours ago and you’ve missed him already?” teased Ryeowook. Seohyun’s face quickly blushed and she let out an awkward giggle.

“Aniyoooooo, I was just……….”

“Miss him so badly,” continued Ryeowook.

“Oppaaa!” she pouted, only added a laugh for Ryeowook.

She went out from the kitchen as the food is ready. Her hands skillfully arranged it in the dining table as she shouted out loud.

“Breakfast are ready!!!”

All of the boys who were watching TV lazily in the living room before, quickly dashed to the dining room and took their seat. They quickly took their food before somebody might stole it. Seohyun smiled to see their funny action that happened almost everyday. She suddenly realized that Siwon wasn’t there.

“Where is Siwon oppa?”

“Aish that horse is still doing his routine now. Maybe he is still trying to throw his dirty clothers to the basket now,” said Donghae sarcastically, referring to Siwon’s daily routine. (You know, his routines as we saw in Come to Play 2009 ^^)

Ring! Ring!

Suddenly the phone rang in the living room. No one stood up, they didn’t want to leave their comfortable seat in the dining room.

“Yah, maknae, get the phone,” ordered Zhoumi to the maknae Henry.

“I’m eating,” Henry said and continued eating, didn’t even care with his hyungs.

“But you are the maknae,” said Eunhyuk.

“I’m eating hyung!”

Seohyun quickly interrupted them, before they did another stupid debate.

“I’ll take it,” she said as she walked away to the living room. She quickly took the phone before the call ended.

“Yoboseo? Oh no, I mean, wae? Oh no, I mean, hello?” she answered as she got confused to answer the phone. She forgot that they weren’t in Korea.

She waited but no one answered from the phone. She even could hear someone was sobbing on the line. Siwon got out from the bathroom with a towel wrapped his wet hair. She stared at Seohyun curiously and mouthed “Who?”

Seohyun shook her head and tried to talk again, “Hello?”

“Seohyunnie…..” the person in the other line finally answered.

“Ah, eomma, is that you?” she said as she soon recognized Kyuhyun’s eomma was talking on the phone. She could sense that something bad have happened from her eomma’s trembled voice.

“Kyuhyun……”

Her heart skipped a beat when she heard her eomma’s words. Just one word of his husband name had already startled her. Her body tensed and shivered slightly. A lot of bad thoughts had already stucked in her mind.

 “Eomma…… What happened……?” she said slowly. Her heart beat fastly as she waited for her eomma’s answer which felt like years.

Siwon who saw Seohyun’s weird condition quickly stood beside her.

“Omona Seohyunnie, Kyuhyun was involved in a car accident with a truck on his way to his musical,” her eomma finally answered.

She felt the apocalypse had already came to her world. His husband, his lovely husband, his only husband was involved in a car accident. Far away from her in South Korea.

She gasped and gulped down her saliva.

“Kyuhyun oppa…..? Accident…….? Eomma……”

Her voice trembled. She put her hands on as she tried to against her will to cry.

“Seohyunnie! What happened to Kyuhyun?” asked Siwon who started to get worry by Seohyun’s weird reaction. But Seohyun didn’t answered and just shook her head. Tears had already coming down her beautiful face.

“I haven’t seen him yet. Your appa and I are still on our way to the hospital. Don’t be……..”

Seohyun can’t hear another words from her mother. She started to breath heavily. Her knees suddenly get weak as she fell down on her knees. Thanks to Siwon’s fast reaction as he caught her sudden weak body. The phone fell on the floor.

 “Yah Seohyun-ah!!!”

“What happened hyung?” shouted Henry who got surprised to see Seohyun.

Seohyun closed her eyes, trying to regain her power again. But her worry and afraid already caught her. It just made her cry even more.

“Yah! Talk to the phone and figure out what had happened!” said Siwon as he picked Seohyun up and brought her to her room.

He carefully lied down Seohyun on the bed. His hands slowly caressed her forehead.

“What happened Seohyunnie?”

“Kyuhyun oppa….. Kyuhyun oppa was involved in a accident oppa…..” she said between her cries.

Siwon gasped. Kyuhyun was involved in a car accident? He looked back and saw Henry talked on the phone. The other members already left their breakfast and tried to get some information about the accident.

“I have to go back to Korea oppa,” said Seohyun firmly.

Eventhough her eyes still filled with her tears, but Siwon could feel her strong will to go back to her husband’s side. No one can beat her stubbornness when it come to something important like this. Siwon nodded slowly.

“I’ll settle everything.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

*************************

 

 

 

 

 

School was getting busy these days. I may not updated for a while. I’m sorry!
I’m in my last grade of high school and this is the time when you got so dizzy with the whole graduation and university thing. So I have to say sorry if I may not update as fast as before. Mianheyo. But I’ll really try to continue this story and finish it.

Put your comments and subscribe! I’ll be really happy to get it! Thank Kyu Seo much ^^

Saranghaeyooooo~