Eight

Baby Accident!!

A few days had passed but Kyuhyun and Seohyun haven’t told the members about Seohyun’s pregnancy yet. Besides their busy schedule, there were always many obstacles that didn’t let them to tell the members. When Seohyun had some courage to tell Taeyeon, suddenly she got a phonecall and left Seohyun. When she was back, Seohyun had already lost her courage. Yeah, something like that.

Kyuhyun just walked back and forth in his room. He didn’t brave to tell Leeteuk about this problem. Beside that, Leeteuk is still busy with his work nowadays. He can’t find a day to tell about this problem without let the other members to know it also.

 

“Maybe I should call Hankyung gege about this first. He will give some good advice.”

 

He took his cellphone and called Hankyung. But then he ended it. Should I tell him? Aish, he will be really angry with me!

He did it once again and….

“Wae?” Hankyung answered the phone! OMO

“Hyung! Don’t use chinese, I’m Kyuhyun!” said Kyuhyun in Korean. Sometimes Hankyung forgot to use Korean when he called him.

“Ah Kyuhyun-ah! I’m sorry I didn’t see who is calling.”

“Umm, are you busy now?”

“Ani, I’m in the waiting room right now. I’ve just done some performance. What’s up? Why did you call me? Did you have a problem again?”

Kyuhyun laughed. Sometimes when he had a problem, he will call Hankyung. When Hankyung was still in Korea, he will help Kyuhyun with a good advice and sometimes help him with his problem. So when Hankyung left them, Kyuhyun also felt as sad as Heechul. Because he was really close to Hankyung. And now when he has a problem, or when he miss Hankyung, he will call him. Eventhough Hankyung was busy with his solo career, but he still spared some time for his dongsaeng.

“Hummmm, how are you doing?”

“Yah what’s with that boring conversation. I’m fine. Tell me now.”

“Well……”

“Well?”

“I have some problem.”

“Then……?”

“With Seohyun.”

“Ah it must be lovers problem.”

Kyuhyun stopped, he idn’t know how to tell Hankyung about this.

“Well we….. Gah! How can I say this?”

“Just tell me! Yah, you’ve made me curious? What’s going on?”

“Seohyunispregnant.” Kyuhyun said with a low and fast voice.

“What? I can’t hear you! Speak louder.”

“Seohyunispregnant gege,” Kyuhyun tried to speak louder but he can’t do it. He was just too ashamed.

“Yah! Speak louder magnae!”

“Seohyun is pregnant gege! Gah, forget it, maybe I should not tell you.”

“MWO????!! SEOHYUN IS PREGNANT?!?!??!? YOU MADE HER PREGNANT??!”

“Gosh, now you can hear me.”

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING MAGNAE??!?! HOW CAN YOU MADE HER PREGNANT??!?!?!”

“It’s just happened gege. What should I do now?”

“Yah magnae!! If I was there, I will hit you now! How can you made her pregnant??!?”

“Yeah, I know you can’t hit me, that’s why I called you,” Kyuhyun sighed.

“I know you are the evil magnae! But I can’t imagine you did this to us! Oh my god, you are such an evil!” he said angrily.

“Gege! It’s already happened! We both regreted it! But it’s too late! Now Seohyun is pregnant! What should we do now??? I know I’m wrong! But please, don’t blame me anymore, I know, I really know I’m wrong!” Kyuhyun shouted to him desperately.

“Mworago?”

Kyuhyun turned back and saw Sungmin, Donghae and Ryeowook standing on the door. They seemed……………. Kyuhyun can’t read their faces. There were many emotions in their faces. But mostly, it must be disappointment.

“Hyung…… Did you hear that?”

“Everyone can hear your shout from the living room magnae,” said Sungmin.

“Gege, I think I have to hung up now,” Kyuhyun said and ended his call quickly. He stood up when his hyungs came into the room.

“Kyuhyun-ah is that true?” Ryeowook asked Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun gulped. He didn’t know what to say to his hyungs.

“Answer it magnae. did you make Seohyun pregnant?!” shouted Sungmin. Kyuhyun gulped. Sungmin rarely shouted to him like this. Kyuhyun sighed heavily and nodded. BUGGGGGGGGGG!!! Suddenly a punch came to him, making him fell down on the bed.

“HOW CAN YOU DID SUCH A ING THINGS TO HER????!!! YOU PROMISED YOU WON’T HAVE A WITH HER BEFORE YOU TWO GETTING MARRIED!!!” shouted Donghae. Just like Sungmin, usually he is a very gentle guy. But now, seemed like he was very angry to Kyuhyun.

“I’m sorry hyung! It just happened! I regreted it! But it’s too late! I’m sorry!”

“YOU’RE NOT EVEN ALLOWED TO SAY SORRY. NOW HOW CAN YOU FIX EVERYTHING NOW? You’ll ruin Seohyun’s life, your life, our life, snsd’s life. You’ll ruin everything!!” shouted Donghae again. He wanted to hit Kyuhyun again but Ryeowook stopped him.

“Stop it hyung, you won’t change anything if you hit him.”

Donghae let go of his hand from Ryeowook harshly. He moved away from them and sit on a chair next to the door. He is really angry with Kyuhyun. He knew if he got closer with Kyuhyun, he might hit him again.

“You aren’t play a trick on us this time Kyuhyun, right?” said Ryeowook.

“Ani! I won’t lie to you for this serious matter.”

“Waow, this is such a big trouble….” Sungmin sighed.

“Mianeh hyung, jeongmal mianeh. I didn’t know how can it happened. I wish I could turn back the time.”

Sungmin hit Kyuhyun’s back slowly. He smiled sadly to Kyuhyun. Sungmin can easily get angry but he also easily to be calm down. Just like now. He was angry a few minutes ago, and now he smiled to Kyuhyun

“Yah, eventhough I’m also feel disappointed to you. But what else can we do? We only have to accept it and fix it.”

“Komawo hyung,” Kyuhyun feel ( with Sungmin. He is the one who didn’t blame him at all. As his roommate, he really understand Kyuhyun.

“Now, I think we should call the other members to had some talk,” Ryeowook said and got out to call the members. Sungmin followed him.

“I feel so disappointed with you. I can’t believe you did this,” said Donghae and stared at Kyuhyun with a death glare.

“Mianeh hyung. I feel disappointed with myself too,”

Donghae looked at him sadly and sighed. He get out from the room to follow Sungmin and Ryeowook. Kyuhyun fell down on the bed, holding his now swollen cheek.

“What should I do now?”

 

 

 

***************************************

 

Omo, poor Kyuhyunnie. Why are you so mean to him Hae? You could hurt his handsome face.... ^^

It's already past the midnight in my country, but i can't sleep! So i'll give this update to you. Do you like it?

Teaser : Next chapter will be Seohyun and SNSD's!

COMMENTS OMMENTS COMMENTS AND SUBCRIBE PLEASEEE. Love it! ^^

Saranghaeyoooo~