Sixteen

Baby Accident!!

The wedding day

 

Looking from the outside, there was nothing different from the SM Entertainment Building. But if you come to the inside you’ll see many differences in the building. First you’ll welcome by a big bouquet of white rose in the main door. When you opened the door you’ll see a long red carpet that leads you to the main hall, and TVXQ’s Yunho and f(x)’s Sulli will ask for your special invitation. The other TVXQ, SHINee and f(x) members also welcoming you through your way to the main hall. The main hall had also completely changed.  Round tables and chairs were neatly arranged around the hall. A beautiful alter stood in front of the hall, waiting for the bride and groom to tie their sacred vow. There were also a fancy stage on the corner, a special table for the bride and the groom and a table for their parents on the other side.

Kyuhyun and Seohyun family had worked really hard for this private wedding. Yes they decided to had a private wedding. Only 100 people were invited to this wedding, this include their close family, their close friends and SM company family.

The girls waiting room was full with a bunch of beautiful girls. But the most beautiful one was standing in front of the mirror, glancing carefully at her reflection. An amazing wedding dress, a beautiful veil, and a small bouquet of white rose in her hand. She felt like a goddess today. She’ll be the most happiest woman in the world today. This is her day, her wedding day.

She turned around and saw 8 beautiful girls behind her. They also looked so happy like her. They wore pink dress. She looked at them one by one. Staring at them while remembering their beautiful memories. How they love and care for each other so much. Taeyeon, her lovely leader was now arranging them to keep quiet. Sooyoung was staring at a plate of a donuts, but when she wanted to take it, Sunny hit her hands. Hyoyeon was helping Yoona with her hair. Yuri was trying to walk in front of the mirror, smiling brightly to see her reflection. And Jessica was now standing in front of her. She hugged her suddenly.

“Congratulation Seohyunnie, I know you’ll be happy with Kyuhyun oppa.”

“Unnie…..”

All of her unnies stopped her activities and looked at them. Seohyun’s eyes had been watery, but Taeyeon tapped her back.

“Yah don’t cry. You’ll ruin your make up.”

Seohyun giggled and let go of Jessice’s embrace. She cleaned her throath before she started to talk.

“Unnies, I can’t say how I felt so thankful to meet all of you…….”

She stopped talking. Her eyes had became more watery. She sobbed. A lot of nervousness was coming inside her now. Around half an hour again, she won’t be Seo Joohyun anymore, she’ll be Cho Joohyun…..

“You don’t need to say thank you or sorry to us Seohyunnie,” said Hyoyeon as she approached her.

“Neh we do really love you. And it’ll never change. We want you to be happy Joo Hyunnie,” said Sunny.

Seohyun giggled and sobbed at the same time. Yuri wiped her tears and hugged her.

“Jeongmal saranghaeyo Seohyunnie.”

“Please live happily with Kyuhyun oppa. Eventhough I hate him for doing this to you. But I know he is the one for you. He really care about you and love you more than he love himself. You two were made for each other,” said Yoona and she hugged Seohyun too.

She smiled brightly to hear Yoona’s words. Yes Kyuhyun is the one for her. She knew it. Her unnies knew it. All of people knew it. He is the one….

Suddenly someone knocked the door.

“Joo Hyun-ah, are you ready?” her mother came to the room. She was arranginng a few more things before.

Seohyun nodded and walked out from the room followed by all of her unnies.

 

***

 

-In the hall-

Kyuhyun has already stood in front of the alter, along with the priest. He smiled awkwardly when the guest came and sit on the chair. The priest’s face didn’t change eventhough he is staring at Kyuhyun’s funny expression as he felt so much nervous. Maybe he had seen a lot of nervous groom like him. All of his hyung become his bestman. Shindong, Ryeowook and Kibum stood near the stage, while the others were waiting outside with SNSD. Their parents also standing in front. Mr. and Mrs. Cho stand in the left, while Mr. and Mrs. Seo stand in the right, beside Kyuhyun. He looked around the hall. All of the people that he loved the most were now attending his wedding. His wedding. His wedding. His wedding. Those words kept ringing on his head.

“Now, please welcome the bride Ms. Seo Joo Hyun, ” said Onew who’ll become the mc along with Luna for today.

“Along with the bestmans and the bridesmaids, Super Junior and SNSD!” continued Luna.

The music started and the door opened. All of the guest stood up to give them applause. Taeyeon and Leeteuk stepped out from the door holding each others hand. Followed by Heechul and Jessica, Donghae and Yoona, Sungmin and Sunny, Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon, Siwon and Tiffany, Hankyung and Sooyoung, and the last is Yesung and Yuri. The super junior members wore a black tuxedo with a blue rose on their pocket. All of them looked so gorgeous. It was just like a special fashion show in the wedding. Can you imagine having a wedding with the Super Junior and SNSD members as the bridesmaid and bestmans? It’ll became an unforgettable wedding forever.

The music started to play slowly. All of the guest stared at the front door, waiting for the princess to come. Slowly but sure, with all of her mesmerizing aura, Seohyun finally stepped out from the door. Most of the guest gasped when they saw her. She walked slowly on the aisle, making all the people mesmerized by her beauty. Her eyes fell on Kyuhyun. She stared at him as her heart started to beat fastly. This is it…..

Kyuhyun felt her heart jumped a bit when Seohyun stepped out from the door. He held his breath as she walked and stared at him. How beautiful his bride, his soon-to-be wife.

She can see Kyuhyun’s eyes stared at her with many feelings, nervous, worried but a lot of love was stuck in his eyes. Her heart was pounding as she approached him. Kyuhyun gave his hand and Seohyun grabbed it. They bended on their knee on the alter. The priest started to talk. He gave them a speech before he came to the most important part.

“Do you, Cho Kyuhyun, take this woman, Seo Joohyun, to be your wedded wife?”

“I do,” Kyuhyun answered firmly.

“Do you, Seo Joohyun take this man, Cho Kyuhyun, to be your wedded husband?”

“I do,” she said firmly eventhough her voice trembled because she is nervous.

“Now the bride and the groom will read their vow.”

Kyuhyun took a deep breath. He turned to Seohyun as she also turned to him. They stared at each other deeply. Many memories of their love life flashed in front of their eyes. This is it.

“I, Cho Kyuhyun, take you, Seo Joohyun, to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, untill death do us apart.”

Seohyun gulped before she finally said…..

“I, Seo Joohyun, take you, Cho Kyuhyun, to be my wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, untill death do us apart.”

Changmin and Victoria stepped in front, Victoria hanged on Changmin’s arms. Each of them brought a beautiful ring on a beautiful basket. Changmin stood beside Kyuhyun while Victoria stood beside Seohyun. Kyuhyun took the ring from Changmin. He slowly put the ring on Seohyun’s finger. His heart kept pounding like crazy. Now Seohyun took the ring from Victoria and put it on Kyuhyun’s finger. He held Seohyun’s hands as she finished it.

“I pronounced that they are husband and wife together, in the name of the God. Those whom God joined together, let no one come between them. Amen.”

The priest continued his blesssing. Kyuhyun stared at her beautiful wife who shyly stared back at him with full of joy in her eyes. Her eyes started to get watery as she realized that she is now a wife of Cho Kyuhyun.

“Mr. Cho Kyuhyun, you may kiss your bride.”

Kyuhyun slowly opened her veil. She smiled softly to him. He put his hand on her cheek and leaned in. He kissed her with all of his love that he felt today. He really love her so much that he can’t even described it. She kissed back softly. It was a lovely kiss, not the passionate one. But it means a lot for both of them. The guests gave a standing ovation for them. They broke their kiss and Kyuhyun can see Seohyun crying in happiness. He hugged her.

“Saranghae Joohyun-ah.”

“Saranghae Kyuhyun-oppa.”

Their new journey had started. Together, they’ll started a new journey………

 

***

 

Meanwhile, some guy was staring sadly at the couple. He was standing on the main door. He didn’t want to come because it’ll only hurt his heart. But this is her day, he don’t want to ruin it up. His heart broke into pieces as he heard Seohyun said those sacred words. “I do.”. It’s over. It’s over. He can’t do anything now. She is married now.

Jung Yonghwa felt a tears came down from his eyes. Maybe he should leave now, before anyone recognize him.

“Yonghwa? Why don’t you come in?” said someone’s voice when he just turned around, wanna go away from this wedding.

He turned around and saw Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk behind his back. He hurrily wiped his tears but Hyoyeon’s eyes had already caught it. Eunhyuk just stared at him confusedly. He never really talked to Eunhyuk before. Eunhyuk must be confused now. Yonghwa smiled awkwardly to them.

“What are you guys doing here? The ceremony hasn’t ended yet, right?” he said softly to them, forcing a smile on his face.

“Well, we just wanna take Kangin-oppa’s present for them, Eunhyuk oppa forgot to bring it here.”

“I didn’t forget it, I just put it in my bag and……”

“And you forgot to bring it here. Aish, go! Take it now or we’ll miss the ceremony!” said Hyoyeon as she pushed Eunhyuk to the groom’s waiting room, where he put his bag. Eunhyuk grumbled but he walked fastly to the room, leaving Hyoyeon who stared at Yonghwa curiously.

“Well, I think I should go now,” said Yonghwa, breaking the awkward atmosphere between them.

“Wait, do you want to go now!?”

“Neh, they’ve became a husband and wife. That’s the wedding.”

“Come on, the party hasn’t started yet. Join us,” said Hyoyeon, trying to make him stay in the wedding. She didn’t want to ruin Seohyun’s happy day. She must be really disappointed if she knew her bestfriend didn’t come.

“Think about her Yonghwa-sshi, she’ll be dissapointed if you didn’t show up,” said Hyoyeon again.

Yonghwa sighed. He knew Hyoyeon is right. Seohyun will be disappointed if he didn’t show up in the wedding. But he can’t see their love scene without breaking his heart into pieces. Should he hurt his heart more than this? Just when he wanted to deny it, Eunhyuk came and grabbed him to the ballroom.

“Come on! The party will start soon!”

Yonghwa can’t help but let them pulled him to the grave of his heart.

 

***

 

Kyuhyun smiled to Seohyun as he helped her to sit on the round table which is specially arranged for them. With a beautiful white roses and the candlelight that lighten up the table. Seohyun mouthed “komawo” to him. She can’t hide her full-of-joy face. She smiled brightly now, knowing that she had already become the Mrs. Cho Kyuhyun.

“Please enjoy your food and the special performances by Super Junior, SNSD and the other SM artists!” said Onew loudly.

The maid came out with a lot of food on their hand. They gave it to all of the table. Everybody enjoyed the delicious food that Mrs. Cho prepared. Meanwhile, Super Junior members, excluding Kyuhyun, had already stood on the stage. They wanted to fulfill their promise to each others.  They will sing “Marry U” in every members wedding. Kyuhyun smiiled, knowing what will they do. He felt so happy that they kept their promise. Eunhyuk stepped in front and smiled to them He gave them a wink that made Seohyun giggled.

“Eunhyuk oppa is flirting on me,” she whispered to her husband.

“Ani, he has to face me first. He can’t beat me anyway.”

They saw Eunhyuk cleared his throat as he started to sing.

 

Love oh baby my girl
Geudaen naui juhnbu nunbushige areumdawoon
Naui shinbu shini jushin suhnmul
Haengbokhangayo geudaeui ggaman nunesuh nunmuri heureujyo
Ggaman muhri pappuri dwel ddaeggajido
Naui sarang naui geudae saranghal guhseul na maengsehalgeyo

 

Seohyun looked at her husband who started to sing along. She really knew what he want.

“Do you want to join them?” said Seohyun. Kyuhyun stared at her with in surprise.

“May I?”

Seohyun smiled and pushed him to go. Kyuhyun stood happily and joined his hyungs on the stage.

“Yah! We want to sing for you! Why are you coming here?” said Donghae.

“Well I can let any of you to take my part here. No one can sing my part as good as I am,” said him arrogantly. Most of his hyungs smirked to hear him. Kibum gave him the mic.

“Still the evil magnae, huh?”

“I guess so,” he said and gave him his precious evily smile.

And when it came to his part, he went down from the stage and walked straightly to Seohyun. He sang so perfectly. Before he was getting married, he always wondered about his marriage when he sang this song. Now, he really can feel it.

 

Pyuhngsaeng gyuhte isseulge (I do) Nuhl saranghaneun guhl (I do)
Nungwa biga wado akkyuhjumyuhnsuh (I do)
Nuhreul jikyuhjulge (My love)

 

He even took Yesung’s part. He came closer to Seohyun while Seohyun’s face blushed hardly. But a beautiful smile kept hanging on her face. He kneeled down and gave her his hand.

“Would the princess  mind to join me?” he said naughtyly.

Seohyun giggled as she grabbed Kyuhyun’s hand. “Sure thing, Your Majesty.”

They stood up as Kyuhyun sang Marry U with Super Junior. He kept stealing his hyungs parts. He hold Seohyun’s waist and stared deeply into her eyes. Seohyun kept smiling happily and giggling as Kyuhyun gave a naughty face to her. The guests smiled to see the happy couple. How they meant to be for each other.

After that Taeyeon, Luna, Donghae and Jonghyun came to the stage. They sang Kyuhyun and Seohyun’s favourite song. A Whole New World and Way Back Into Love. They sang beautifully as the guests stopped to eat and watched their performance seriously.

 “Kyuhyun-hyung, you have some message for you. Watch this,” said Onew and gave some sign to the man. The screen who was showing the couple picture before, now it changed into Kangin’s face on the screen. He smiled cheerfully for them. He wore his military suit and still with his bald hair.

“Cho Kyuhyun! Seo Joohyun! Congratulation for your marriage. I know that someday you two will getting married. I just can’t imagine that it will happened really soon. Mianeh I can’t go to your wedding. I have some job here. Be a good wife and husband. Please take care of each other. Bye! I miss you guys!”

Seohyun smiled to see that. She turned to Kyuhyun.

“Woa, Kangin oppa is so nice to us.”

But she only saw sarcasm in his face. He shooked his head and smirked.

“Ani, it wasn’t him. He only said good thing because he know that he’ll be seen by many people,” he said.

Seohyun looked at him annoyed. How can he say bad thing to his hyung? She suddenly sighed. Well, that’s Cho Kyuhyun.

“Believe me baby, he’ll scold me when he see me.”

“Neeeeeh...” she said lazily.

“Now, it’s time for the bride and the groom to dance,” Luna announced as she gava a sign for them to came to the center.

Kyuhyun smirked and gave his hand to Seohyun. She grabbed it. They went to the center of the hall who had specially design for the dance. They stood in the waltz position.

“I can’t dance,” he whispered.

Seohyun giggled and stared at him playfully.

“Look who said that, the dancing Kyu?”

Kyuhyun giggled as he pulled Seohyun closer. “Help me.”

The music started. Seohyun lead their dance. She slowly showed him how to dance a waltz. Soon he can follow her dance. They dance beautifully in the center. Soon their parents joined them to dance. After a while, they changed partner. Kyuhyun danced with her mom and Mrs. Seo, while Seohyun danced with her dad and Mr. Cho.

After that their parents went back to the table. Super Junior and SNSD members joined them to dance. Seohyun danced with all Super Junior’s members, so did Kyuhyun. He danced with all of the SNSD members. The couples like Sunny and Sungmin, Yoona and Donghae, Sooyoung and Hankyung danced beautifully with them.

“Take care of her silly boy. I know I can believe you,” said Taeyeon while she and Kyuhyun shared for a dance. Kyuhyun nodded softly and patted her back.

“Komawo.”

Soon more guests joined them for a dance, including the SM artist. They followed the dance quickly. That’s what you’ll get when you’ve became a SM trainee. You learned to dance so quickly.

Suddenly when Seohyun shared a dance with Changmin, someone patted her back. She stopped and turned around to saw Yonghwa. She smiled brightly to see him.

“Yong oppa! You came!”

 

-Yonghwa’s POV-

I saw them dancing happily in the center. Seohyun can’t stop that bright smile. This is even the brightest smile that she ever showed to the world. I can’t stop my heart from breaking into pieces.  I have to go now. I can’t watch it anymore. Maybe she had stared at my hurtful face because Hyoyeon suddenly said.

“Dance with her Yonghwa-sshi, for the last time,”

She stared at me deeply just like she wanted to read my mind. I thought about it carefully. Dancing with her will just makes my heart hurt more. For the last time…. Suddenly Hyoyeon’s words kept ringing on my head. This is my last time….. My heart had hurted a lot. I won’t feel any differences if I hurt my heart a little more. I looked at Seohyun now. She was dancing with Changmin hyung.

I took a deep breath and approached them. Seohyun can’t see me because her back was facing me. Changmin looked surprise to see me, he stared at me suspiciously. I patted her back softly. She turned around and soon her beautiful smile appeared on her face, sending a lot of torns to my heart.

“Yong oppa! You came!” said her cheerfully.

I can feel many eyes were landed on us now, including her husband’s suspicious eyes. I smiled at her.

“Would you like to share a dance with me?”

She looked surprised and uncomfortable. She turned to Kyuhyun hyung to ask for his permission. Kyuhyun hyung only stared at me suspiciously. He didn’t like me, I knew it. But Victoria noona who was holding his hands, sharing a dance with him, whispered something to him. He pouted but then gave a nod to Seohyun. Seohyun bowed to him, showing her thanks. He turned back and didn’t want to look at us, keep dancing with Victoria noona. Changmin hyung slowly moved back, leaving the two of us in the dance floor. She smiled brigthly to me.

“Glad you come here oppa,”

I smiled and pulled her closer. She looked surprised with my sudden reaction.

“You’re mine for about….. 1 or 2 minutes?”

She giggled. We started to dance slowly. She kept showing her bright smile to me.

“You look so happy Hyun….”

“Of course I am. I’m the happiest woman for today.”

I coughed. I knew her answer. I really knew that she would answer like that. I stared at her deeply, keeping her innocent face on my memories.

“I’ll miss you Hyun. I know you’ll be a good wife for Kyuhyun hyung,” whispered Yonghwa before she let go of Seohyun.

Seohyun smiled to him and bowed. She walked back to Kyuhyun who had waited for her. He hurrily embraced her, maybe he is afraid if I might steal her. I giggled to see them. I turned around and wlaked to the door. Goodbye Hyun…….

-End of POV-

 

The guests enjoyed the dessert while many SM artist started to entertain them, just like SHINee who sang their song, “Stand by Me”. Now it’s time for Kyuhyun and Seohyun to sing their famous duet song. “Call With All My Heart”.

 

jeongmal ma-eum-eul dahae buleumyeon
nugungal mannal su iss-eulkka
bogo sip-eoseo manh-ibogo sip-eoseo
nunmul-i nal geos gat-a
 
ma-eum-eul dahae buleumyeon
ulin mannal su-iss-eo
nigaissneun gos eodideun
nae mamdo hamkke iss-eunikka
 
meon gil-eul geol-eodo
manh-i himdeul-eodo
hamkkeissneun deus neukkil su-issneun geol
uliman gieoghal su-issneun
sojunghan sigan issgi ttaemun-e
hamkkeissneun deus neukkil su-iss-eo
 
al-a neoui geu himdeun sigandeul
ijeneun us-eul su issgileul
bogo sip-eoseo manh-ibogo sip-eoseo
nunmul-i nal geos gat-a
 
meon gil-eul geol-eodo
manh-i himdeul-eodo
hamkkeissneun deus neukkil su issneungeol
uliman gieoghal su-issneun
sojunghan sigan issgi ttaemun-e
hamkkeissneun deus neukkil su-iss-eo
 
meon gil-eul geol-eodo
manh-i himdeul-eodo
hamkkeissneun deus neukkil su issneungeol
uliman (uliman) gieoghal su-issneun (neukkil su-issneun)
sojunghan sigan issgi ttaemun-e
 
boiji anh-ado (boiji anh-ado)
gat-i nungam-ado (gamji anh-ado)
gieogdoel yeogie nam-ado
ma-eum dahae buleumyeon
geu gieogman-eulo
gwaenchanh-eulgeoya

 

They sang it perfectly, with all of their love inside it. Everybody can feel their emotions in the song. They also sang it perfectly in the SM Town. But this….. This is the best….

“Seohyun unnie will throw her flower bouquet now. For you who want to try your luck, please gather on the center. Wait, I want to join too,” Luna said as she hurrily join the crowd in the center.

Seohyun smiled to the crowds before she turned back.

“Are you ready?” she shouted.

“YEEESSS!!!” the crowd answered her.

Kyuhyun who was standing beside her, gave a sign to throw the bouquet. Seohyun throwed it!!! The bouquet jumped into the crowd and HUPP!! Leeteuk catched it!! He stood at the back of the crowd. He only joined the crowd because Heechul pushed him to. But now he was dancing happily to catch the bouquet. Kyuhyun grabbed the mic from Onew.

“Well, I guees the oldest hyung will getting married soon. Eventhought the magnae had already beat him,” he said with his evil smirk on his face.

“Yah!!” Leeteuk shouted and the guest started to laugh. Kyuhyun embraced Seohyun’s waist as he followed the guest to laugh. This was one of his best day in his life.

 

 

 

********************************************

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OH YEAAAAAH, finally i can update again! *dancing*. Pheeeewwww, last week i worked really hard for my test. Thank you for all of you who had pray for my luck. I guess i got a good score kekekeke.

By the way, do you know that Super Junior (excluding Siwon) came to Indonesia last saturday? Well i really want to watch their performance, but it was so expensive! And they only sang 6 songs! So i canceled it, i'll wait for SS4! Yeaaaah! But you know, i went to the airport when they came to Indonesia. I just wanted to see them with my own eyes! That was a very precious moment. But...................................................................... there are so many elfs that waited for them in the gate. So they were moved secretly to the another gate. After a long hours of waiting, i can't see any of them.................................... T_T

Many elfs cried so badly after they heard that Super Junior was already moved out from the airport. I didn't cry but,  well, i felt so sad of course. But i didn't regret it either!! At least I've tried to see them! I just hoped that someday i can meet them in person and watch SS4 of course, eventhough it must be so expensive -__-

Well i hope you enjoyed the chapter. Soryy for my blabbering kekeke.

I found the lyrics and their vow on the internet, just looked for it on google! Credits to the owner i guess kekeke ^^

I still love the comments and subscribe of course

Saranghaeyoooo~