Seven

Baby Accident!!

-Kyuhyun’s POV-

BLAM! I heard Seohyun blamed the door.

Oh god, what did I do? She must has been worried about this since she got the symptomps. She must be really suffering now. What did I do? I’m supposed comfort her in a time like this! GOSH I did wrong! I should get her back.

 

I ran to the door and opened it. Luckily! She was still standing in front of the elevator, waiting for the elevator to come. I saw her trying to wipe her tears away. God, she must has been suffered. I walked to her slowly and hugged her from the back. She was surprised and tried to let go of me.

 

“Let me go Cho Kyuhyun. I’m not interested to see you now.”

Her tears kept falling from her eyes and her voices was broken. She hit my hands, trying to escape from my hug. But I hugged her more tight. She cried louder and hit stronger.

 

“Yah! Cho Kyuhyun! Let me go! You are jerk!! I hate you!! Let me go!!!” She said between her crying. She started to cry out loud and fell down on her knees. Gosh, it must be really hard for her. I’m such a jerk to say those words to her!

 

I hugged her tightly and picked her up in a bridal style. She didn’t try to let go of me anymore and just hugged me and cried on my shoulder. I brought her to my room and locked the door. I’m afraid someone will coming while we are talking. I put her on my bed. She is still crying.

 

“Mianeh Joo Hyun-ah,” I kneeled in front of her and held her hands but she hit me.

“You are jerk!” She hit me again, and again, and again.

“I hate you Cho Kyuhyun!” She hit me again, stronger now.

“You are completely jerk! I do really hate you! I HATE YOU!” She hit me again and again and again. I didn’t do anything to stop her. I deserve more than a hit.

 

She stopped to hit me and closed her face, crying even more. I felt really sorry and guilty for her, I knew I have hurt her feelings. I’m a jerk who don’t want to take a responsibility for what I have done. I hugged her and rubbed her hair. Her tears still falling down in her cheek, but she has started to calm down.

 

“Mianeh Joo Hyun-ah. I know I did wrong. I looked like a jerk who didn’t want to take my responsibility. You must be suffering a lot……” I said and rub her hair.

 

“Mianeh Joo Hyun-ah, I’m just too surprised to hear the news. I think we’ve already done with this,” I said it again, she has stopped crying but didn’t say a thing.

 

“Jeongmal mianeh Joo Hyun-ah. Saranghaeyo,” I kissed her forehead and saw her face. She didn’t stared back at me but I held her cheek and lifted it up. When our eyes met, she started to cry again and hugged me.

“I’m scared Oppa. I’m scared…. I don’t know what to do…. I don’t know what will happened next…. I’m scared if you’ll leave me…….”

I rubbed her hair and started to cry. I’m a jerk! What did I say to this fragile girl! She has been down because of the result! And I just made her more desperate! My tears falling down on my cheek.

“Jeongmal mianeh Joo Hyun-ah! I will never left you and our baby! We will passed this together! I will never ever leave you. Jeongmal mianeh baby, nado saranghaeyo…..” I kissed her cheek and we just crying and hugging each other.

 

“I love you baby,” I whispered to her.

“I love you too Oppa,” She finally replied me.

 

Gah, I have to stop crying! I have to be a real man! I have to protect her and the baby inside of her belly! Stop crying Cho Kyuhyun!

I wiped my tears and stared at Seohyun.

“We have to tell them.”

“Who?”

“Our members, our parents, Lee Soo Man-sshi….”

“I can’t tell them… They will be really disappointed with me.”

“But we should tell them. They will help us.”

Seohyun sighed, I know she knew that I’m right. Sooner or later we have to tell them.

“But how Oppa? How can we tell them?”

I’ve thought about this. Of course, we can’t tell all of the members in the same time. They can hit me, well eventhough I deserve to be hit, but it still hurt….

“I think I’ll tell Leeteuk-hyung first, after that I’ll tell the other members.”

She seemed to think about the idea.

“Should I tell Taeyeon-unnie first? But…..”

“Tell anyone that you want. I’ll tell Leeteuk-hyung, or Sungmin-hyung, or I can call Hankyung gege to have some advice,” I said and smiled to her, tried to comfort her.

“It’s going to be really hard….” she said and seemed to cry again.

“Hey baby, you know that God won’t give us a problem that we can’t handle,” I said before she’ll cry again. I don’t want to see her crying again. I have to protect her.

She smiled and looked at me.

“Oppa, before I’m going to the dorm, I met a boy named Kim Tak Goo in the park. He said the same words as you said. And he said that every kids must love their parents really much. He made me stronger to face you after I got the result. He made me realize, that….. I’ll become a mother.”

I smiled to her. I feel ashamed to the boy named Kim Tak Goo. He can make Seohyun feel stronger when she is down. While me, just make her become more desperate. I put my hand on her belly. She looked surprised to see my action.

“So this is where our baby lived?”

She nodded and her eyes get watery again. But I know, she’ll cry of happiness. Not because of sadness. I leaned in to her belly and put my ears in her belly, trying to hear something from her belly.

“I can’t hear anything.”

She laughed, thank god! Finally she is laughing. “Of course not paboya. Our baby is just 1 months old. How can you hear something from my belly?”

I smiled and rubbed her belly.

“Hello baby, this is you r appa and eomma. Please grow fastly and healthy. We really want to see you baby,” I said to her belly. I knew that somehow the baby will hear my voice. I saw Seohyun whose tears had fell to her cheek again.

“Eomma,” I said and wiped her tears.

“Appa,” she hold my hands and smile. She seemed so happy to know that I’ve already accepted this. I remembered something. Yeah I should do it now. I let go of her and stand up.

“Where will you go?”

I walk to my drawer and looking for something. A small beautifull box that my mom gave to me a few years ago. I’m sure I put it here. Whenever I see it, I always put it here again. I don’t want to lose it. Oh I see it. The tiny beautifull blue box. I came back to Seohyun and sit next to her. She just stared at me blankly, don’t know what will I do. I opened the box and she got surprised to see it. There is a tiny beautiful ring in the box. It was just a simple ring from my mom. It was made from a white gold with three tiny diamond on it. Yeah it was simple but I guess it must be expensive. My mom had it from his mother, and she told me to give it to my wife. I think I found my future wife already…..

 

“Will you marry me Joo Hyun-ah?”

She closed , her tears were falling again. But it was a happiness tears. A very happy one. She nodded softly. I took the ring and put it in her finger. She looked at it with a surprised face. I guess she still can’t believe that she is now my fiancee. I leaned in and kissed her lips passionately. Finally I found the one………

 

“I love you Joo Hyun-ah. I do really love you.”

 

-End of POV-

 

 

 

 

 

**********************************

Finally this chapter! Kekeke Kyu isn't as mean as you think, right? Don't worry he said he'll marry her.

Mian chingu, i can only updated one chapter today because i just found out that i made a big mistake in this story. Thank you for @kpopisloved who has told me about it. Anyway, if you find any mistakes in my fanfics, just tell me! I'll really appreciate it and i'll try to fix it! I'm open to any criticism ^^

I'm so in  love with COMMENTS AND SUBCRIBERS!!

Saranghaeyooooo~