Thirty Seven

Baby Accident!!

Seohyun took a deep breath as it comes again. The wave of pain seared through her body, a lot stronger and longer than before. It’s still 20 minutes apart from the last contraction. Luckily, Kyuhyun was sitting at the edge of the bed. He soon held her hands as she sat up, eyes looking at him with so much pain.

“Argh, it hurts oppa!” she said in pain.

“Keep breathing Seohyun. You can do this,” he said, calming her down.

As they arrived in the hospital, Seohyun was located in one of the patient's room. They changed her dress to one of the hospital gown. The doctor said that she was already 7 cm dilated. That’s a good progress for a first time mother. The nurses often come to check on her, but nothing’s changed from her dilation, though the contraction got stronger and longer everytime it came.

“Oppaaaaa!” she moaned loudly. Her hands gripped Kyuhyun’s hands tightly. It was hurt, but Kyuhyun managed not to show the pain on his face

“Inhale, exhale. Good Seohyun. You are doing so good.”

Seohyun breathed heavily. The contraction had started to go down. She leaned to the wall as her hands slowly rubbed her stomach, as if calming it. Kyuhyun’s hand slowly moved to her belly and caressed it slowly too. He moved closer and whispered to it.

“Seokyu-ah, please don’t make it so hard for your eomma,” he said.

Seohyun giggled, though she was exhausted by the last contraction. She played with Kyuhyun’s hair and combed it with her fingers.

“Don’t worry oppa. I can manage it.”

“I wish I could take the pain from you jagiya,” said Kyuhyun as he heaved a deep sigh. It’s been so hard for him to watch his wife in pain like that.

Seohyun rolled her eyes.

“Yeah, I wish you could. It hurts so much you know.”

“Heard that before, you yelled it right on my ear.”

They both giggled. Kyuhyun actually felt grateful that Seohyun looked a little more relaxed than when she was in home. Maybe it’s because she is now with him or she is now safe in the hospital with a lot of doctor and nurse. Though, the pain came stronger and longer than before, but she is able to giggle and smile.

“I feel grateful that you didn’t curse at me like some woman in labour did,” Kyuhyun told her as he gave her a cup of water.

Seohyun shrugged and took the cup. She drank it slowly and sighed in relief, feeling better.

“There’s no use of it. It just made my mouth bitter everytime I cursed. They often cursed that it was their husband’s fault, but I think it’s not. It’s no one’s fault. It’s just another worthy sacrifice to bring our baby to this world..”

A smile formed in Kyuhyun’s face before he leaned in to kiss his wife.

“You never stop to amaze me jagiya.”

They both smiled at each other. When they still enjoyed their sweet moment, suddenly someone yelled in front of their room.

“WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER??!”

Kyuhyun and Seohyun stared at each other with a questioning look. It was Taeyeon’s voice. She was actually went out to buy some food and drink for them.

“What happened?” Seohyun asked, worried with her unnie.

“I’ll go check her.”

Seohyun grabbed his arms before he walked away from her. slowly pouted.

“Are you leaving me alone?”

“Just for a while jagiya. I need to check on your unnie.”

“But……..”

Kyuhyun smiled and patted her head.

“If the pain comes, just yell my name loudly. I’ll come in a second.”

Still pouting, she let go of his arm. He smiled before he went out of the room. His eyes widened in shock as he found Taeyeon was involved in a fierce debate with a couple. The girl turned her head and surprised to see him. She nudged the boy’s arm and the boy also looked so surprise to see him.

“Kyuhyun-sshi! You have to know what they’ve did!” shouted Taeyeon as she realized her presence.

“What happened actually? Why are you shouting like that Taeyeon?” he asked, slowly approaching them. He could see that the couple become uncomfortable by his presence.

“This people…. This people….” she hissed, full of anger.

Kyuhyun waited for her to say it. Taeyeon is very angry now. He didn’t want her to get angrier with him. So he just shuted his mouth until Taeyeon was able to control her emotion.

“This people are the one who spread the news about Seohyun’s pregnancy! Damn it!”

That words really took Kyuhyun a back. His eyes inched smaller as Taeyeon’s angriness also came to him.

“What? Is that true? You two…..”

Seeing how both of them lowered their head in embarassment, Kyuhyun concluded that it must be true. He wanted to yell at them but all things that happened today have made him so tired. He didn’t want to waste his energy to be angry at some strangers. He still need it to accompany his wife.

“It’s not our fault Kyuhyun-sshi. We only caught Seohyun-sshi in her, well pregnancy. We didn’t lie. We are just telling the truth to people. It’s your fault to lie to the public,” the boy finally said as he looked up straightly to him.

“What! You naughty little brat! How could you said that after you ruined someone’s life?!” Taeyeon yelled again.

Kyuhyun frowned to hear his excuse.

“You’ve got a point there,” Kyuhyun murmured, making all of them surprised at his statement.

“What?! Kyuhyun! How could you said that?! They’ve ruin your life!”

“Yeah, but we all know that somehow public must have find this out sooner or later. Just like he said before, it was our fault to hide it and lie to the public. It’s just a mere of luck for, well, what’s your name?” he said.

“Lee Heeyeon.”

“Kim Jihoon.”

“Yes, it’s just a mere of luck for Jihoon-sshi and Heeyeon-sshi to know about it.”

Taeyeon couldn’t accept his statement. She kept on argumenting on how they have rudely stalking someone’s life. While Jihoon didn’t want to lose as he also spilled out his argument. That’s enough to make Kyuhyun got a sudden headache. Heeyeon watched him carefully as he massaged his forehead.

“Oppaaaa!”

Suddenly a yelled of pain coming from Seohyun’s room.

“Oh gosh,” Taeyeon mouthed.

Taeyeon quickly handed a plastic full of foods and drinks to Kyuhyun’s hands before he dashed to the room.

“Kyuhyun-sshi, are you Seohyun-sshi’s husband?” asked Heeyeon. Surely, she won’t be able to ask this most haunting question if she didn’t ask it now. Luckily, Kyuhyun stopped for a second and smiled proudly to her.

“Yes, nice to meet you Heeyeon-sshi. I’m Cho Kyuhyun, Seohyun’s only husband and the father of our soon born child.”

He left them to help Seohyun facing her contraction. Taeyeon and Jihoon continued their debate. Heeyeon stepped away from them to take a look at Seohyun’s room. Her eyes watering to see the scene. Seohyun hugged Kyuhyun tightly as she moaned in pain. She looked so hurt by the contraction. She even cried. Kyuhyun, on the other hand, didn’t even complain when Seohyun grabbed his shirt so tightly. Heeyeon sured that it must be hurt. But he only rubbed Seohyun’s hair softly and whispered some encouragement to her.

Seeing this scene, Heeyeon soon regreted what she has done to this couple. They must have been troubled enough with this and she just added another salt in their wound.

What have I done?

 

 

***

 

 

Eunhyuk took a sight at the couple in the patient’s room. Seohyun is now having a contraction again. Her face showed so much pain that she felt in her abdomen. Her hands held her lower belly tightly as she tried to breath. Kyuhyun whispered some encouragement to her ear. Slowly, he wiped away the sweats that formed in her forehead.

Eunhyuk slowly stepped back as his eyes already get watery to see it. He was known as the member who can easily cry. No wonder that he cried to see Seohyun and Kyuhyun. He went to some people who are waiting for Seohyun to give birth. There are Taeyeon, Sunny, Yoona, Leeteuk, Siwon and Donghae. The other members also wanted to come but they decided not to. As they didn’t want to disturb the pregnant lady.

They’ve told Kyuhyun and Seohyun’s family but they haven’t come since their house is quite far from Seoul. The other SM artists also squealed in excitement as they heard the news. They made sure to pray for mother and baby’s safety.

“It’s painful to see her,” Eunhyuk said. He took a seat next to Sunny.

“Yes, my heart is broken to see her in that state,” Sunny answered.

“Is it still long until the baby’s birth?” asked Leeteuk suddenly.

“The doctor said that it will be long for a first time mother like her. It could be 10 hours or more. Right now, she is still 8 cm dilated and the contraction is 15 minutes apart, though her water has already broke. It must be hurt for her,” said Taeyeon as she shook her head.

“I didn’t know whether I want to give birth or not,” murmured Yoona hopelessly.

“What does it mean by that dilated thing? I don’t understand,” asked Donghae softly.

Everyone looked at him in a confusion. Did he really don’t know? How to explain it to a man like him? Siwon and Eunhyuk’s face had turned red at their own thought.

“Meaning…., the baby’s way is still 8 cm opened. Did you understand? And why are you two blushing?” accused Taeyeon sharply to Eunhyuk and Siwon.

Leeteuk laughed in amusement. Super Junior’s members can always light up the mood even in the stressful moment like this. He shook his head foolishly.

“By the way, what was the thing with the 2 reporters before?” asked Sunny. She remembered seeing Leeteuk, SNSD and Super Junior’s managers talking seriously to the two reporters when she just came to the hospital.

Taeyeon hissed in annoyance, “reporters? They are just a scumbag of papparazies.”

“Kim Taeyeon.”

Leeteuk glared at her deathly as he didn’t like Taeyeon’s way of cursing. Taeyeon rolled her eyes and decided to take a seat next to Eunhyuk.

“Well they are the one that caught Seohyun’s pregnancy. But we’ve already made an agreement to make them fix it at their best,” said Leeteuk calmly.

“Can they really do it? I mean, Seohyun’s name is quite bad now. She hide her pregnancy and lied about it. Soon Kyuhyun will be involved and it means all of us will be involved. What’s so good about it? I can predict that public will hate us. How can they change it?” Eunhyuk said pessimistically.

“Yah! Don’t be so pessimist! That’s the best that we could do!” snapped Leeteuk, somehow annoyed by Eunhyuk’s words.

Another scream of pain come again from the patient’s room, making all of them turned their head to the room. Siwon stood up, feeling uneasy with this environment.

“For now, let’s just hope the mother and the baby will come out safe.”

 

 

 

***

 

 

“You’re finally fully dilated Mrs. Cho. We’ll bring you to the operation room,” said the doctor after he checked on Seohyun’s lower region.

After 13 hours of waiting with so much pain, she’ll now finally face the real labour. Fear started to creep to her whole body. A lot of ‘what if’ buzzed around her mind. What if she is too exhausted to even push? What is something bad happened inside her stomach that could kill the baby? He or she has been stuck too long in her belly! What if…

Kyuhyun snapped all of the thought by kissing her lips softly. She looked up to him. Somehow, her eyes had told how afraid she was.

“You can do this Seo. You know that, right? You are gonna push our baby out and he or she will cry out in happiness to come to this world.”

She smiled a little. Anoher sharp pain rushed through her body, mostly at her belly. She bit her lower lip to pretend her from screaming in pain. She didn’t want to make some scene in the corridor as they bring her to the operation room. She saw some of her family members and her oppas and unnies. But she didn’t paid that much attention as she was concentrate on bearing the pain that comes to her. The pain comes every minutes now, it last longer and of course stronger. She only hope that she’ll be able to push her baby out later.

“Kyuhyun oppa?” she asked in confusion as she realize that Kyuhyun wasn’t at her side anymore.

She is now in the all white room, with a lot of lightning and tools that she’d never seen before. She assumed that this must be the operation room. They put her in the bed that made her has to spread her legs open. The doctor and the nurses moved around the room to check on everything. She clutched on her belly again as another pain hit her. She looked aroung the room to find a sight of her husband, but Kyuhyun was nowhere to be found.

“Okay Seohyun, I need you to push in the next contraction. Push as hard as you can until 10 seconds. Rest between your contraction but you have to push again as another contraction comes,” the doctor said as he stayed between her legs. Seohyun barely can see him as her protuded belly covered him from her.

“Wait, I need my husband!” Seohyun yelled out. She is now panic. She can’t do this without Kyuhyun!

“I’m here jagiya, I’m here!” said a voice from her side.

She turned her head to see her husband had changed her clothes into one of the hospital gown. She sighed in relief. Kyuhyun took a place at her side, smiling to give some encouragement. Her hand quickly grabbed his hand to find something to hold onto.

“You can do this Seo,” he whispered in her ear as the doctor yelled, “PUSH!”

She took a deep breath and pushed. Her lips pursed as she tried to push hard. The only thing that come to her ears is Kyuhyun’s count, “ten, nine, eight….”

She flopped back into the pillow as Kyuhyun finally reach “one”, breathing heavily. But it feels like a second when another pain come to her.

“Push Mrs. Cho!” the doctor yelled again.

With all her might, she let out another push with Kyuhyun’s count as a background music in her ears.

 

 

***

 

 

“You’re doing good  Seo. You’re doing so good,” said Kyuhyun as he wiped away Seohyun’s forehead after she did another push.

“No I’m not. It’s been an hour and the baby hasn’t get out yet!” Seohyun whined, frustated.

The pain was growing steadily, long and strong enough to make Seohyun lost her hope. She’d never have to work this hard for his entire life. Tears started to form in her eyes.

“Push!” the doctor yelled, ignoring Seohyun who was now crying. It seemed like he always saw tears in every woman who is in labour.

Seohyun tried again, another hard push in 10 seconds, crashing her head to the pillow soon after. Tears had came down, making her face damped with a mix of tears and sweats.

“Ssssh, jagiya. It’s okay. Everything’s gonna be allright. I’m right here beside you,” Kyuhyun tried to calm her down.

“I can’t oppa. I can’t! It’s too hard!”

A wave of pain continued to torment her as she has to do the urge to push. 10 seconds feels like forever in her mind. She groaned as another pain came from her lower abdomen, her baby is moving from her womb or so.

“That’s good Mrs Cho! I could see the baby’s crowning! A few more push and it’ll be over!”

Kyuhyun smiled widely to hear that.

“You heard that? You are so incredible Seo! Come on, a few more push!”

Seohyun bit back her lips. She smiled weakly and nodded. The doctor’s words also gave her some spirits.

She gave a harder push as the contraction came, holding tightly to Kyuhyun’s hands that might be hurt for him. She felt like her lower region was going to rip apart as the baby’s head move.

“Argh!” she screamed in pain.

“Okay, I need a one big push Mrs. Cho! Take a deep breath and push as hard as you can! It’ll be the final push!”

Seohyun nodded. Tears are flowing down in her face slowly. She turned her head to see Kyuhyun have also drowned in happines. He smiled widely and couldn’t hide those tears of joy. Seohyun could see a spark of excitement and hope in his eyes.

“You can do this Seo.”

Seohyun took a deep breath. Another contraction came and she gave a long and strong push. She screamed out as the pain of the release being processed before. Her mind went blank as the pain was too hard to endure. Kyuhyun wrapped his arms around her as she heaved in relief. The pain is gone and she soon can manage her mind. That’s when she heard a loud cry, a baby’s cry, her baby’s cry.

“It’s a boy! He is born at 2.17 AM! ” the doctor shouted as she finally could see the bloody little thing on his arms. Her baby.

She couldn’t help but sobs. She thought that her tears might have empty as she kept crying in the labor process. But now, she can’t even hold the tears of joy.

“I love you Seohyunnie. I love you. I love you. I love you,” Kyuhyun said as he poured her with a lot of kiss. She giggled foolishly, still breathing heavily after the birth process.

“We have a baby boy oppa.”

“Yeah, we have a baby boy. He’ll be so proud of you Seohyun-ah, just like I’m so proud of you. Oh thank god!” he said as he is also crying.

Kyuhyun might have been holding all his feeling inside, in order to make Seohyun calm and relaxe. After everything is done, it seemed like he is in a great relief. His wife and his newborn baby boy is safe. He can’t help but cry in happiness.

“Mr Cho, would you please do the honor?” the nurse stepped in front of him and give him a steril scissors The nurse held the baby carefully as Kyuhyun cut the baby’s cord, his hand trembling in the process. It only formed another giggle from Seohyun’s mouth.

“It will be so good if you feed him now,” said the nurse as she gave the baby to Seohyun.

Seohyun almost burst in tears again when she first hold her baby boy. He was so beautiful. The most beautiful baby that she ever seen. He has Kyuhyun and Seohyun’s face, since both of them were look alike. She put the baby on her chest. Kyuhyun and her watched in excitement as the baby find its way to her . The baby drink his first ever meal.

“He is too adorable,” Seohyun murmured.

Kyuhyun watched at the amazing scene in front of her. Her wife looked so exhausted after hours of giving birth yet she looked so stunning and bright. On her chest, lying gently their baby boy, feeding through her . Kyuhyun can’t even hide as another tears fell down on his cheek.

“Can I give him a name Joohyun-ah?” he asked politely.

“Oh, you’ve already had it?”

He had thought about their baby’s name for sometimes, getting confused as there are a lot of good names. But he quickly stucked with this name since the first time he found it.

“Yes,” his hand moved to caress the baby’s head, “Cho Woohyun.”

Seohyun blinked for a few times before she stared at their newborn.

“Cho Woohyun,” she tested the name on her tongue.

Soon, a smile crept on her face. She nodded slowly to her husband, accepting the name. So, Cho Woohyun, the son of Seo Joohyun and Cho Kyuhyun finally born on 6 August 2011. The little boy will bring Seohyun and Kyuhyun to some little adventure on their life. Seohyun and Kyuhyun realized the hardship that they’ll face with the baby in the future. But now, they just wanted to enjoy this priceless moment together.

“I love you Seohyun.”

“And I love you Kyuhyun.”

 

 

**********************************************

 

 

 

Welcome to the world Cho Woohyun!

Oh my gosh, finally he is born *sobs*. For you who has been waiting the baby's gender, yup it's a boy. He'll grow up with the witty Kyuhyun as his father and the straight Seohyun as his mother. And of course he is surrounded by his Suju uncles and Soshi aunts. It'll be so interesting! kekeke

I wanted to make the birth scene touching, but *sigh*, it's the best that i can do. I've done some research on google though i didn't really understand.... Hope you like this.

I'm craving for Seokyu moments! Why isn't there any?????? Gosh!

Anyway, i have to say sorry if i can't update regularly. University entrance examination is coming soon. I have to work hard for it! Wish me luck ^^

Aaaaawww, thank you for all the comments! It means a lot for me. Though i didn't replied any of it. But i felt so thankful! THANK YOU SO MUCH AMIGOS! Smoooooch~

Subscribe if you like! Kekeke

Saranghaeyooo~