Fourteen

Baby Accident!!

“Mwoh!?!?!? Pregnant?!?!”

Seohyun nodded shyly to Yonghwa. They had just finished their last episode of We Got Married. Seohyun cried in the episode. Yeah she felt sad to end We Got Married. Yonghwa and all of the crew has been really close to her. They can’t meet each other frequently like before. Yonghwa was also a really nice friend for her. Too bad they’ll rarely meet after this, since CNBLUE will be busy with their schedule.

Seohyun ate her chicken steak. They went to a steak restaurant to have a private farewell, only for both of them. Eventhough they have attended the farewell party that the crew held before, they still wanted to have their own farewell.

“Maldo andwae, I can’t believe it.”

“It’s true oppa. I’m pregnant, besides I’ll getting married this Saturday. I want you to come to the wedding, that’s why I told you about this,” she said as she drank her tea slowly. Yonghwa only stared at her blankly. He can’t believe that Seohyun is pregnant. Seohyun? The angel of SNSD is pregnant before married? It doesn’t make sense!

“Is Kyuhyun hyung the father of your baby?” whispered Yonghwa seriously.

“Yes of course.”

“How can it happened?”

Seohyun suddenly coughed when she heard his words. Her face blushed immediately. She drank her tea again while Yonghwa was staring at her anxiously.

“Well, it just happened….. Anyway will you come this Saturday? I’m so glad if you could make it,” said Seohyun with her beautiful glance. She smiled at him, really hope that her bestfriend could come to her wedding.

“I don’t know, it’s so suddenly…..”

“Please oppa, please please please,” said Seohyun and showed her aegyo to Yonghwa. Yonghwa smiled and rubbed her hair.

“Okay Hyun, I’ll try to make it.”

“Yes!”

Seohyun smiled and continued to eat her chicken steak. She doesn’t need to have a diet anymore. She had to eat a lot now, because she was feeding two person now. Yonghwa just stared at her with  an unreadable face.

“What’s wrong oppa?” Seohyun finally asked because she felt uneasy with his stare.

Yonghwa sighed and looked at her seriously.

“Look Hyun, how can you so easily accept this? I mean it’s not a simple problem you know.”

“Oppa, I knew it wasn’t a simple problem. It’s a super big problem I guess. But…… Many people supported me to go on with this problem. They accepted me! They helped me a lot. Besides, Kyuhyun oppa also took his responsibility for me. It’s just a waste of time to not accept this baby wholeheartedly. He is a gift you know,” said Seohyun with a beautiful smile on her face. Yonghwa became speechless with her aura. He was mesmerized by her beauty, especially when she talked about her baby.

“You look so happy with your pregnancy.”

“Yes I am.”

Yonghwa shooked his head and smiled.

“Congratulation Hyun.”

“Komawo oppa.”

“Yah, but how about your career?”

Seohyun stopped eating and tought for a second.

“I’ll stop my job for 1 year. Our company had made a fake news. It said that I’m having a leg injury, so I had to took a therapy and rest for 1 year. I think they had already spread the news now. Wait I’ll check it,” she took her cellphone and surfed to find the news.

Seohyun had took a lot of fake pictures yesterday. She went to the hospital and acted like she was having a therapy for her legs. She also took a picture with the doctor. This picture will made the news seemed believable. The company will update many news about her therapy since now.

“Ah, see this.”

Seohyun gave her phone to Yonghwa. Yonghwa read it quickly. It was a news from on of the famous Kpop web. It said that the magnae of SNSD will take a hiatus for 1 year due to her leg injury.

“I feel so bad to lie to many people like this,” she said and sighed. Yonghwa knew it. This girl is truly an angel. She felt uneasy to make a fake news like that.

“Hey, don’t be sad. It’s the best choice for all of you.”

Seohyun stared at him sadly but then nodded. She had to do it eventhough she didn’t like it. That’s the best choice for all of them.
”Be strong Hyun.”

“Neh, I will.”

Suddenly her phone rang. She took it and talked for a second.

“Oppa, I think I have to go now. My eomma has arrived in my dorm now,” said Seohyun as she stood up.

“Neh Hyun, take care.of yourself.”

“Sure, don’t forget to come this Saturday. Bye oppa.”

“Bye, I’ll miss you Hyun…….” His face suddenly blushed because of his own words.

Seohyun smiled. She moved to his side and gave him a light kiss on his cheek. Both of their face now blushed.

“I’ll miss you too oppa.”

 

 

-Yonghwa’s POV-

She walked away from me after giving me a heart attack with her kiss. I watched her until she went out from the restaurant and waved me a goodbye for the last time. I’ll really lost her now. I’ve lost her even before I met her. But I always hoped that she will turn to me someday, with our romantic scene on We Got Married. But I can never win her heart. She never looked at me even once. And now, I’ll really lost her forever…..

“Hyun, don’t you know that I love you so much?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*******************************************************

Ow ow ow, Yongseo moment! Kekekeke. Poor Yong..... He loved Seo so much.

Anyway, did you see the poster? Finally i have a poster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's super duper CUTEEEEEE :3

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SO SO SO HAPPYYYYYY ^^ ^^ ^^

Thank you so much for A+Changjo, they are really great!

Comments and subscribe please, i really need it!

Saranghaeyooooo~