Thirty Eight

Baby Accident!!

 

“He is so beautiful! He really looks like you Kyu!”

“Eomma, please. Joohyun is still sleeping!” said Kyuhyun. His voice came out in barely a whisper.

Kyuhyun’s parents were just came this morning. They have prayed for Seohyun and her baby’s safety for this whole night. It wouldn’t be good for them to drive far away from their house to Seoul, that’s why they couldn’t accompany Seohyun and Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun’s sister, Ahra, and Seohyun’s parents came to the hospital as soon as they got the news of Seohyun’s contraction. So actually, there were a lot of people who waited for Woohyun’s birth.

“Oh, I’m sorry,” she said as she turned her head towards Kyuhyun, “I can’t help because he just looks like you. It feels like the past and I’m the one who gave birth.”

Kyuhyun smiled to hear his mother’s excitement. No one can resist Woohyun’s charm. He is just too cute to be true! Kyuhyun took a seat at the edge of Seohyun’s bed and turned his attention towards his wife who was still sleeping peacefully. Earlier this morning, after she feed Woohyun, she soon fell into a deep sleep. She had used all of her power for this rough birth. It’s been 7 hours already and Kyuhyun didn’t see any sign that she’ll wake up soon. Sure enough, the rest gave back some colours to Seohyun’s face which looked so pale earlier.

His hand traced down on Seohyun’s face, looking at every part of her lovingly. He didn’t know how to describe his thankful feeling for her. The birth of his son really impact him so much. Seeing how Seohyun deal with those pain for 17 hours, how she worked hard to get their baby into this world, it really stir up his emotion. He felt afraid, worry but happy at the same time. Not forgetting about how she deal with their problems for this 9 months. She was pregnant., she needed to protect the baby in her belly. She was also in her most fragile condition. Lucky enough, she has been able to face it bravely.

As soon as he saw Woohyun, another emotions was built on his heart. Responsibility, brave, and confidence, those kind of feelings that you’ll get when you saw your child.

Kyuhyun has two precious angels to be protected now. He promised to himself that he won’t let anyone hurt them.

“Kyuhyun?”

Someone broke off his daydream. He turned his head and found Seohyun’s father on the door. He gave some sign for Kyuhyun to follow him and Kyuhyun obeyed it. They are now on one of the corridor. Quiet far from the bodyguard that guarded Seohyun’s room for her safety.

“Sorry for all of those men abeoji. Manager hyung said-“

“Don’t worry kid. I know that it’s needed.”

Mr. Seo looked rather uneasy for something that he wanted to talk with Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun just shuted his mouth though he somehow can guess what he’ll talk about. After a loud sigh, Mr. Seo finally said.

“Listen Kyuhyun-ah. I knew you’ve been a really good husband for my daughter. I’d never doubt your love for her.”

He stopped for a second. Being a good boy, Kyuhyun waited for him.

“But me and my wife were so worried by everything that happened these days. You know, every media’s spotlight was on her. And well, those news weren’t good to hear. A lot of people that we knew also talked about this in front or behind our back. My wife and I had been really annoyed by all of this. It looks like our daughter is a bad girl. She might did some mistake in the past but no, she isn’t a bad girl,” he said as he gave Kyuhyun a deep look.

“If it happened so badly to us. We wonder how it goes with our daughter. When she called her mother a few days ago, she tried to be cheerful and calm for us. But I knew, we knew that she is lying. I’m sure you know it well as you saw her everyday.”

“So, please Kyuhyun-ah. I know it’s hard but please fix this thing soon. I don’t want to burden you but I also don’t want to see our daughter in so much pain. At least, just clean her name. Tell the world that you are her husband-”

Mr. Seo didn’t continue it as Kyuhyun had already bowed to him. Kyuhyun felt so ashamed to him. Seohyun’s parents must also got the shame as much as Seohyun. Their daughter who was known to be the bright and upright girl, now turned into a pregnant woman without anyone know about her husband. Yet, he as Seohyun’s husband had been acted all coward not to show up and confess loudly that he is Seohyun’s husband. He felt so ashamed, so much ashamed.

“Jweisonghamnida abeoji. I’ve been a really bad man to hide this. I’ve let my wife and her parents to be in so much trouble. I’m so sorry abeoji.”

“No boy, no need to be like this,” Mr. Seo said as he helped Kyuhyun to get up.

“I really am sorry abeoji I promise to fix this as far as I can, but I can’t promise how things will turn out with public. They can love or hate us. I have to plan it significantly with my managers so everything will go well.”

“I hope everything will be allright again Kyuhyun-ah. I hope Joohyun will smile brigthly again.”

“I hope so abeoji.”

 

 

***

 

 

 


 

 

Welcoming to the world SNSD Seohyun’s baby!

This morning we’ve got a happy news that SNSD Seohyun had gave birth to a healthy baby boy! The baby boy was born on 11 August 2011, precisely at 02.17 AM.

“Mother and son are both healthy and happy. Seohyun is now sleeping after the rough labor process,” said Taeyeon who admitted to wait for Seohyun’s laboring process.

But there were still a lot of questions hanged around public. Something like- “She is really pregnant? Why did she hide it from us?” “Who is the baby’s father?”- had been a hot topic for most people.

SM Staff had assured that they’ll soon reveal it to public. The reason why they didn’t tell public is that they didn’t want to harm Seohyun’s pregnancy by any public’s negative reaction.

“We’ve thought that it will be the best to tell it soon after the baby is born,” he said.

Though any circumstances that happened, we should celebrate the birth of a superstar’s son. Congratulation for Seohyun! We’ll all pray for the baby’s luck.

Stay tuned for another news from Seohyun!

 

 

“Well, that’s quite good.”

Taeyeon glared at Kyuhyun with a death glare at his comment. Kyuhyun shrugged and grinned awkwardly. Taeyeon sat on the couch with her laptop opened on her lap. Kyuhyun soon joined her as she pointed on the news. Heeyeon and Jihoon had already showed their article and pictures on the famous Kpop website. There were also some blurred pic of Seohyun that they caught. All of them could see Seohyun’s face clearly in the car or in the hospital room. Some of them showed how painful she looked when the contraction come. Luckily, they are clever enough to didn’t give public Kyuhyun’s recognizeable appearance. It was just his hands, his back or his head. All of them were captured when he was calming Seohyun down. Not enough to tell public about his identity but enough to make them guessing about him.

They were in the Super Junior’s waiting room on MBC studio. In an hour, Super Junior will perform another wonderful performance of Superman and Mr. Simple. Taeyeon and Tiffany made it up to come to support them.

“Really, it’s not as that bad-“

“What did you mean by that? It’s really really bad! How could they mention about ‘her husband’? See! It caused a lot of prejudice in public!” Taeyeon cut it out as she scrolled down to show the whole comments of the news.

“But it could be worse Taeyeonnie. They didn’t even mention about her fake news or the fact that she is lying.”

Taeyeon silenced for a moment before she got what Kyuhyun means. She just pouted and scrolled down to see the comments.

“How about the pictures? They just led public to another assumptions about Seohyun’s husband! And,” she pointed to a list of comments, “most of them guessed that it was Yonghwa!”

Kyuhyun clicked his tongue in annoyance and looked down to see the comments.

“No one mentions me?” he asked, quickly scanned the news again. His mouth already pouted to not see any sign of his name.

“None. Oh wait, there’s one!” Taeyeon squealed.

Kyuhyun moved forward in a big curiousity. Could it be that Kyuhyun oppa is her husband? The photo didn’t showed any clue of her husband identity! Maybe it was Kyuhyun oppa!  That’s what the comment said. Kyuhyun soon whistled in satisfaction.

“You go girl! This girl is really daebak!”

Taeyeon’s eyebrow lifted up at his childish reaction. But she soon followed him to giggle.

“She must be your bigfan to recognize you just by a little part of your body,” she commented.

But soon those cute giggles of Taeyeon soon replaced by a frown and ended with a deep sigh as she scrolled down to see the comments. Some of it didn’t give any negative nor positive statement, just some curiousity or confusion. But some of it isn’t really good to be seen. They were writen in unappropriate and rude words that will make everyone frown. Seohyun will be sad if she saw those comments that insulting her. Though there are some comments that support her. Kyuhyun swore that it must come from her die hard fans. Yet he appreciated those comments.

“It’s getting more complicated…” Taeyeon murmured.

“Yeah, but it must happened sooner or later, right?” Kyuhyun said.

Taeyeon pouted but nodded half-heartedly. She knew that Kyuhyun is right but still she didn’t like it.

“What are you going to do? Will you make a press conference or something like that?”

Kyuhyun looked at her playfully. He showed of his smug grin and winked at Taeyeon. Taeyeon groaned, feeling a little bit irritated. He always been like this when he kept a secret. It’s surely annoying for the others!

“Geez! Yah! Why don’t you just tell me Cho Kyuhyun?”

 

 

***

 

 

The crowd went wild as they finished their song. They couldn’t hear anything but a loud scream from the sapphire blue ocean in front of them. All of them stood in one line and gave a thankful bow to the elf. The scream went even wilder, surely will make everyone’s ears hurt.

Kyuhyun looked up to see the wonderful colour that spreaded through the studio. Blue. Nothing but the sapphire blue ocean. He, the one who was known as the evil maknae, coulnd’t hide a proud smile on his face. Though his chest heaved rapidly with heavy panting from the powerful performance of Mr. Simple.

Super Junior’s members were also full with sweat. Yet they still looked so happy and proud, not even a single sign of tiredness on their face. Kyuhyun stared at this 9 men who had been with him since 4 years ago. They shared all of those happiness or sadness together. They cried together when Hangeng left the group, when Kangin entered the army and when Kibum decided to focus on acting. They still worked together as a team, fighting all those hardship that attack them. How he felt so thankful to have them as a family.

His eyes met Leeteuk and Leeteuk stared at him with a lot of hidden meaning in his eyes. But he soon nodded to Kyuhyun, accepting it.

“Annyeong haseyo everyone! Urineun Super Juni-oeo!” he shouted out loudly as all of the members followed him to show their signature style.

“Thank you so much for your coming today. Aigoo, I can’t describe how I feel now….”

Leeteuk continued his speech with a lot of smile. Kyuhyun always wonder how his leader have such ability to talk in front of public. He, himself, didn’t have much self esteem to be like him. Though some people said he had that talking talent, in his own way. His naughty, careless and witty act had adored a lot of people. It’s not like Leeteuk’s, Eunhyuk’s, Shindong’s or Heechul’s. It’s Kyuhyun’s way of talking. See? Everyone in Super Junior is special in their own way.

“…. And maybe our maknae would like to say something to elf? Huh?” said Leeteuk as he gave the mic to Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun smiled awkwardly and waved his hand to the elf.

“Er, thank you so much guys! Your support means a lot to us!” he said.

Even with only those awkward words, he could make the audience go wild.

“Well, before we leave, I have to tell something to you guys. Could you please listen to this? It’s important, um for me at least.”

It only need a few seconds to make all elf shuted their mouth. All of them watched him with curiousity. Kyuhyun gulped down to see them. He surely worried by their reaction. Will they accept it? Or….. Kyuhyun didn’t even dare to imagine what will happened if they didn’t accept it.

“Maybe you will be surprised to hear it. But I didn’t want to hide it anymore from you because you’ve already gave Super Junior a lot of love,” he stopped for a second and smiled, “so I wanted to tell you that me, Super Junior’s maknae, Cho Kyuhyun, is actually taken. I’ve already married.”

Silence only lasted for a moment before a loud protest coming from the elf. Most of them didn’t believe the news. Kyuhyun turned his head awkwardly to the members. He felt so awful by their reaction. All he wanted to do is just take back his words. Leeteuk glared at him as a warning for him to control himself.

“No, it’s not We Got Married or any other show like that. I really am married to a beautiful woman that had been my girlfriend since 3 years ago.”

Another protests filled the studio. Some of them even burst in tears to hear his news. Surely everyone knew that Kyuhyun is serious. He is already married. Kyuhyun grinned awkwardly to the audience. Right now, his mind seemed like stop working. He can’t even think about anything. His mouth worked on his own.

“Yeah, I see that some of you didn’t like this news. I’m sorry for hiding it for this whole time. I just… can’t find the right time to tell you.”

A weak ‘Neh’ came from some of the elf. Kyuhyun smiled a little. At least they still wanted to response him.

“She made me happy. I love her and she love me too. I hope all of you will also love her like you love me. Aigooo, you’ll surely love her. She is surely lovable!” said Kyuhyun happily. Somehow he wanted to give a good impression about his mysterious wife. He still hope that they’ll love her.

“Who is your wife?” said one of the elf. There’s a loud agreement from the other elf for this question. They demanded Kyuhyun to tell his wife’s identity. It kept going before some of Super Junior’s members tried to calm them down. Kyuhyun kept his playful smile on his face.

“Aigoo, I almost forget another happy news that I wanted to share with you,” he said playfully. The studio instantly filled with silence after his words.

“This morning, my wife had gave birth to our healthy baby boy. We are so glad to welcome Cho Woohyun as our son,” he said with a proud smile that he always gave when he talked about his newborn son. Before the audience could swallowed the news properly, he continued, “I’m happily announce that SNSD’s Seo Joohyun is my lovely wife.”

 

 

******************************************************

 

 

 

 

 

Super Junior will make another comeback in a few days, yet my story is still stuck on their Mr. Simple comeback! So much ashamed! I'm sorry chingu, for being to long to update this stoy. My bad habit T_T

Why oh why there isn't any of Seokyu moments?!?! *sobs*

Once again, hope you'll enjoy this chapter. Don't forget to subscribe and comments!

Thank you and saranghaeyoooo~