Thirty Nine

Baby Accident!!

 

Kyuhyun’s words quickly became a hot news in just a few minutes. Everybody talked about it, especially in the social media like twitter. Kyuhyun and Seohyun had been a trending topic worldwide. Various media also caught his words and turned it into a news. He really made a sensation though he didn’t mean it.

Kyuhyun opened the door slowly. It’s already late night and he just managed to come to the hospital. It’s lucky that people didn’t know the hospital where Seohyun gave birth to her son or it will be swarmed by them. He were expecting to see Seohyun and Woohyun had already gone to sleep. But no. As he stepped into the room, he was welcomed by Seohyun’s beautiful smile. He can’t help but return it with the same happy smile.

“I thought you’ve already gone to sleep,” he said as he stepped closer to her bed.

Woohyun was drinking his milk happily on Seohyun’s hand. Nothing’s better than a mother’s milk for a baby. It contained a lot of important nutritions for them. With the help of mother’s milk, baby will build their immune system. Of course, it will also help them to develop their intelligence. Kyuhyun felt so proud for Seohyun since she had never refused the idea of feeding their son. A lot of woman didn’t want to do it since, as they said, will ruin their perfect body. But it doesn’t apply for Seohyun. She wholeheartedly feed Woohyun from the first time he came to this world.

“Come on, I’ve slept this whole day like a bear. I will surely be a sleeping beauty if Woohyun didn’t cry for milk.”

Kyuhyun smirked at her statement. He leaned in and closed the gap between them with a kiss. Seohyun welcomed it with the same passion and love.

“Then the prince charming will surely wake you up with a kiss,” he said playfully.

Seohyun couldn’t help but laugh and smacked his shoulder lightly with her free hand. She pointed to Woohyun as a clue.

“You ert prince. There’s a little baby drinking here. That’s an adult scene!”

Kyuhyun shrugged it off. Seohyun moved a little to give him some space on her bed. He gladfully accepted it and sat next to her side. He carefully wrapped his arm around her shoulder. Seohyun enjoyed it and leaned her head to his chest.

“I watched your music show today.”

“You did?”

Kyuhyun turned his head to her, surprised. As Seohyun said at how she slept this whole day, he didn’t expect her to watch the show. But Seohyun nodded her head in agreement.

“What do you think?” he asked.

Obviously Kyuhyun were asking about the confession that he did before. But Seohyun only winked at him.

“Well, I think I love you.”

Kyuhyun raised an eyebrow. Surely become even more surprised by his wife’s reaction. Seohyun giggled lightly to see him.

“Oh, I guess somebody must have satisfied here,” Seohyun said as Woohyun stopped her milk.

She rocked Woohyun gently. The little boy seemed enjoyed his mother’s arm very much. His eyes were closing slowly as Seohyun showered him with love. Kyuhyun’s hand slowly went to Woohyun’s temple and caressed it.

“I’m serious Joohyun. What… What do you feel about it? Did I do wrong?” Kyuhyun asked. He looked so worried and anxious. Unfortunately Seohyun wanted to a little. Surely, she must has been influenced by Kyuhyun’s usual witty and naughty act.

“I feel like I love you.”

Kyuhyun groaned in frustation to see Seohyun’s playful smile.

“Joohyun-ah…..” he whined like a child.

Seohyun can’t help but giggle lightly. Though her husband’s face became more sour as she continued to . Woohyun’s face frowned a little by his parents loud chitchat. Lucky enough, they didn’t wake him up.

“But that’s true oppa. I love you,” she said.

Seohyun could feel how Kyuhyun stared at her sharply, wanting for a more specific and serious answer.

“I was afraid when I realized that you’ll tell your fans about us. How will they react? Will they get angry with us? Will they hate us? Those questions bounced around my mind like a ball,” she stopped for a second and smiled at him, “but then I saw how you look so worried and nervous on the stage. It made me realize that I have you. I have you to share all this problems and feelings together. No matter how bad it will go, I still have you at my side. And suddenly, I felt so much better.”

Seohyun’s free hand had landed on Kyuhyun’s cheek, caressing it lovingly. Her words had really touched his heart. It surely melted by her sincere feeling for him.

“I didn’t say that I’m not afraid anymore. I am still really afraid with this. It seemed like an unpredictable problem, so mysterious. But at least, I won’t face it alone. I have you and you have me. We also have our son to be protected.”

Kyuhyun let out a sigh as a relief smile appeared on his face. He just realized that he was also worried by Seohyun’s reaction. Whether she will like his action in today’s Music Core or not. The truth is he never had a chance to discuss it with her before, as she was being the most beautiful sleeping princess today.

“I’ve been burdening you so much when I was pregnant. I’ve been a really fragile woman before and I don’t know why, I shouldn’t be like that,” she giggled lightly, “but now, it’s time for me to also stand up and fight.”

Kyuhyun smiled happily to hear that. He was happy that his wife had became much stronger than before. Yes she was really fragile phisically and emotionally when she was pregnant. But he had never mind it at all.

“We’ve got a lot work to do,” he said softly as he lean his head towards Seohyun.

Seohyun put her hand on his head and caressed it softly. She tried to give him some encouragement, as he always give her for years.

“Don’t worry oppa. Everything will be allright.”

“Gah, how can you be so positive? I didn’t even dare to hope for… anything,” said Kyuhyun sarcastically.

A lot of things, a bad things, might have occupied his mind as he gave such a sarcastic comment to his wive. Seohyun’s eyebrow knitted together when she heard that. She didn’t like it when he became so pessimist like this. Where is the usual optimistic, and sometimes annoying, Kyuhyun? Yet she shouldn’t give back a more negative comments to him. Looking from his face and his condition, she understand that her husband must be really tired.

“Hope is the only thing that could make us survived oppa. Don’t ever be afraid to hope.”

A moment of silence filled the room. Kyuhyun heaved a deep sigh. He smiled softly to Seohyun.

“Thank you for reminding me jagiya.”

Seohyun only gave a peck on Kyuhyun’s cheek as the answer. That’s the use of husband and wive, to remind each other over the wrong things that happened, to bring some spirit to the hopeless heart, and most importantly to love each other.

 

 

 

***

 

 

This place brought a lot of emotions for Kyuhyun. Some good things and bad things happened here. Here, he practiced hardly to be a star. He and his team mates also did many things to achieve their position as the global star. He also got some best friends here, Changmin, Victoria, Minho and the others. Most importantly, the fate brought him here to meet the woman who was known as his wife know. Therefore, he gladly felt thankful for that.

Some bad things were also happened in this building. Kyuhyun was sure that today’s meeting won’t be a good thing for him, probably will be a bad memories. He came to SM Entertainment office to meet with the head of SM Entertainment. Kyuhyun knew really well what they’ll talk about. He didn’t dare to guess what that man’s plan for his family. Somehow, his instinct told him that it wouldn’t be good.

“It’s nice to see you again Kyuhyun-sshi,” said Kim Youngmin, the head of SM Entertainment.

I’m not as that happy. Kyuhyun said in his heart. But he only nodded to the CEO half-heartedly.

Kim Youngmin gave a sign to Kyuhyun to sit on the chair. Kyuhyun obediently sat down in the chair. The CEO gave him a hideous smile. Not a sincere smile, but a smile that had something behind it. Kyuhyun soon shivered at the thought. The man infront of him can do a lot of things to force people to do his will. Unfortunately, it seemed like Kyuhyun, Seohyun, Super Junior and SNSD’s fates are right above his hand.

“Well, congratulation for the newborn baby. I’ve heard that there are a lot of drama on his birth process,” Kyuhyun flinched at the word drama. What is this man thinking about? Did he just thought that life and death is just a mere of drama?

“Thank you so much for your kindness, sir,” said Kyuhyun eventhough there isn’t any sign of gratitude in his words.

“What is his name?”

“Woohyun. Cho Woohyun.”

“Aaaah, Cho Woohyun. I’m sure he so many charms from you and Seohyun-sshi, including both of your talents.”

In his mind, Kyuhyun tried to match every information that he got from Kim Youngmin’s words. He was trying to open up the CEO’s plan to do for him and Seohyun. But outside, he just smiled politely to Kim Youngmin.

“I hope so, sir. Though, it may be too early to know the baby’s charm.”

Kim Youngmin let out a low chuckle. He coughed for a while before getting back to his serious mode.

“I also heard about your little foolish act in Music Core yesterday.”

Kyuhyun’s ears perked up to hear that. He soon realized that they had entered the main topic for today’s meeting. An important and dangerous topic that will affect some people’s life.

“What do you mean by little foolish act? Is it about my confession yesterday?”

“Of course yes, think about it Kyuhyun-sshi. Try to figure out the whole problems that will come by your stupid confession,” the older man said harshly. Somehow, he had lose that fake smile from his face.

Kyuhyun shuted his mouth for a second. His eyebrow knitted together as he tried to think about it. He surely thought that his confession is a good opening. But why is his boss think the other way?

“I don’t know sir. I thought that the confession will, er… make them feel touched, since I said it sincerely.”

‘Sincere? Do you think that sincerity is important in this industry?” Kim Youngmin said in a voice that go higher and higher in every words.

Unfortunately, Kyuhyun didn’t even flinch with his boss’s words, though he already said it in a death tone. He stared at the CEO firmly.

“Yes sir, being a Super Junior member for years had taught me that sincere will bring good things to our life. If we didn’t work hard sincerely, people won’t love us, sir.”

Kyuhyun actually had a lot of things to say about sincerely. He always learn from problems that they got. Seeing how people around him facing their problems also gave some learning to Kyuhyun. And one of it is that he believe that of all this thing he did, he had to do it sincerely. But Kim Youngmin is older than him. He didn’t want to look like he was teaching the older man.

“Well, this and that are completely a different matters. How can you face the cruel media with those sincerity? How can you control people’s thought? Sincerity isn’t enough boy,” Kim Youngmin said, somehow annoyed by this young man.

“Have you seen the impact of your action? People talked about it all over the world. You and your wife are a member of a superstar group. Your every action will be watched by a lot of people. Think twice before you act!”

Kyuhyun only shuted his mouth at the CEO’s words. He remembered his promise to Seohyun’s father, to plan everything and act carefully. Yet, he still did wrongly.

“What happened is already happened. Though I didn’t like your way but it still needed.”

Kyuhyun’s eyes widened at Kim Youngmin’s statement.

“Wait, it’s needed? I thought you don’t like it,” he said, feeling surprised.

“Of course, they need to know about your marriage and your son. Though at first I thought it would be better if you held a press conference or interview.”

Kyuhyun didn’t even say a word. His mouth hanged open as the result of feeling so surprised by his boss’s action. Kim Youngmin tried to surpress a smile as he saw Kyuhyun.

“Kyuhyun-sshi, don’t be so surprised. I’m not as bad as you think. You have to understand. A lot of people’s life are depended on me, on my decisions, on your action as the star. It’s not all about you, your wife, or your group. The whole SM Entertainment were affected by this scandal. I may be cruel sometimes. But it happened because I have to put the company first before anybody. So, please think twice before you act.”

“You must have realize that you and your wife were now in the spotlight of your group. Everyone will watch everything that you did. It’s good but it’s also bad. If you did it well, then everything will be fine, even be much better. But if you did it badly, don’t even hope that your fans will still like you.”

“That’s also the reason why you have to do everything carefully. We have to protect our family. Not just your little family but your whole family at SM Entertainment.”

Kyuhyun thought about his boss’s words. He had to admit that Kim Youngmin is right. Sure, Kyuhyun and Seohyun were being the main topic in everyone’s talk. There’s no need to afraid of that. They have to use it to get some advantages. Most importantly, they have to clean their images on people. Though he still had a bad feeling about the CEO, actually Kyuhyun didn’t completely trust him, but he may have to follow his words.

“You’re right sir. I guess I still have to learn a lot from you. So, what do you think should we do now?”

Kim Youngmin smiled widely. It surely gave impression that he felt satisfied to make Kyuhyun admit that he is right.

“First of all, we have to clear your wife’s name. She surely got more wrong impression than you.”

“Well, about that, actually I had a plan.”

Kyuhyun explained his plan to the CEO. He sighed in relief as Kim Youngmin nodded his head in agreement.

“That’s not bad. We can use it of course. But it’s not enough. We need an interview or something like that. You don’t mind, do you?”

Kyuhyun thought about it for a second but then nodded. Of course, it isn’t enough to clear Seohyun’s name. Interview is needed to build public’s opinion.

“Sure, but I think I still have to talk with Seohyun first.”

“Yeah you should talk to her. Just make sure that she’ll agree,” said Kim Youngmin as he shrugged.

They discussed a few more things to fix everything. Public opinion was depended on their every action. They have to make sure that they didn’t gave a bad impression to public. Though they can’t avoid some people that might hate Seohyun, Kyuhyun, Super Junior, SNSD or even SM Entertainment, but their fans and most people should support them or at least forgive their mistake in the past.

Kim Youngmin’s forehead showed some wrinkles that became more visible as he was thinking about another way to solve the problem.

“That’s not enough, is it?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Yes that’s not enough. We need some….. distraction.”

 

 

***

 

 

Seohyun curved her lips. She also clicked her tongue for a few times. Her eyebrows knitted together. She sniffed heavily from her nose. Her expression was a define of sour. She stood and walked around her patient room, and sat down on the couch. But then she stood up again and walked back and forth in that small room. murmured something for a hundred times. Surely, she must have been the bad mood Seo Joohyun.

“Yah maknae, you were just making me got a headache,” said Taeyeon.

Taeyeon, Jessica and Sooyoung were making a visit to Seohyun’s hospital. SNSD was busy with Mr. Taxi’s promotion, yet they still managed to visit their maknae. Unfortunately they only got the annoyed Seo Joohyun in her bedroom. Sooyoung quickly took Woohyun to her hand before Seohyun’s bad temper affect the little baby. She took him for a walk on the corridor.

“He didn’t tell me again unnie! How can’t I be angry to him? What’s the meaning of us being a married couple if he always hide the problems from me?” she said angrily.

Later that day, Seohyun got a phonecall from Amber. Amber actually only wanted to ask about Seohyun and Woohyun’s condition today. Eventually, it slipped out from that she saw Kyuhyun on SM Entertainment office, talking with the CEO. Seohyun also has just knew that Super Junior had somekind of meeting to talk about her problem. And she didn’t knew it from her husband.

Jessica and Taeyeon looked at each other.They exchange some eyes-talk which actually a debate of who will calm Seohyun down. In the end, Taeyeon finally pouted as Jessica didn’t want to do that. Seohyun was known to be so annoying when she is angry. She didn’t yell or shout. Yet she just speak calmly, with a lot of emotions in her sharp and bitter words.

“Try to see it from Kyuhyun oppa’s point of view. He just didn’t want you to be more stressed out. You have to take care of Woohyun. He must have thought about that.”

“Did he even see it from my point of view? What kind of wife who didn’t help her husband when they actually should face the problem together? Did he think about my feelings as her wife?” she said sarcastically.

Jessica and Taeyeon looked at each other again. Surely, they can’t beat Seohyun if she is still angry like this. Sooyoung who just entered the room after taking Woohyun out, sighed in exasperation.

“Did he even respect me as his wife?” Seohyun murmured sadly.

“Seo, don’t even think like that. Kyuhyun oppa tried his best to protect you. Just… don’t make it harder for him. Besides, your angriness won’t be good for Woohyun,” said Sooyoung.

Seohyun lowered her head sadly. Though she might still be angry with Kyuhyun but Sooyoung is right. She turned her head to her lovely baby on Sooyoung’s hand. She shouldn’t let him get her angriness. She is a mother now. She should control her emotions better. Seohyun heaved a deep sigh but then stood up with a sad smile on her face. She walked towards Sooyoung and took Woohyun to her arms. Woohyun’s eyes blinked for a few times. It feels like he is staring at his mommy though Seohyun knew that he can’t see yet. But seeing those beautiful eyes is enough to let all of Seohyun’s angriness go away.

“How can you do that my little baby? Just seeing your face can bring peace to my heart…” she said softly to her baby.

 

 

***

 

 

Kyuhyun came to the hospital at night. He actually came late as he arrived at 11 PM. He looked so tired and happy at the same time to see his wife and son. Of course, Woohyun had peacefully slept in his baby crib. Seohyun on the other hand, still woke up, waiting for him to come as she spent her time to read a book about nursing a baby. Her beautiful smile appeared as soon as she saw him. She got down from her bed and approached Kyuhyun. She welcomed him with a hug.

“You’re so late,” she said as she buried her face on his chest.

Kyuhyun chuckled lightly, feeling happy to get such affection.

“Waeyo? Did you miss me like hell?”

Seohyun pinched his arms as the answer. Kyuhyun shrieked as it really hurt him.

“You’re such a mood crasher,” she said as she walked back to her bed.

Kyuhyun only smiled widely to see his wife annoyed. His witty and naughty side never get away from him eventhough he is already a daddy.

“Have you eat? Eomma brought us kimchi fried rice,” Seohyun asked as she walked to the table where there’s a plate of kimchi fried rice.

“I have actually. But eomma’s kimchi fried rice can’t be refused.”

Seohyun prepared everything for Kyuhyun’s second dinner while the older man approached the baby crib just to Woohyun’s milky white skin.

“Don’t wake him up Oppa. It’ll be hard to make him sleep again. Come here,” said Seohyun as she waved her hand to make Kyuhyun sit down.

Soon, Kyuhyun had enjoyed the kimchi fried rice, with Seohyun by her side, watching him carefully.

“Yah, why are you looking at me like that? Did you want some? Come on, my plate is already empty. This is the last bite,” said the unsensitive Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun took the last spoon of  kimchi fried rice and feed it to Seohyun. Seohyun shook her head, somehow annoyed by her husband’s statement. But she has to learn to control her emotion. She has to be calm and strong.

“Where have you been this day oppa?”

Kyuhyun stopped his spoon for a second and gulped the fried rice hardly. He looked up and found that Seohyun was watching at him sternly.

“Well, I went to SM office and talked with Kim Youngmin-sshi. Then I have some photoshoot with Super Junior. And then we talked together in the dorm. And yeah…”

“Oh, you’ve got some talk with Kim Youngmin-sshi and your members. What kind of talk was it?” said Seohyun.

A sight of sarcastic smile showed up on her face. Kyuhyun could only replied it with an awkward smile. He heaved a sigh and put the plate on the table.

“We talked about you, me, Woohyun and our problem. But I guess you have already knew it,” Kyuhyun said.

Seohyun stared at Kyuhyun sternly. But the later one only stared back at her with a look of resignation. She felt so angry at him this afternoon but she had realized that he did it for her. Though it may annoyed her so much but she can’t help for feeling touched. Seohyun heaved a sigh.

“Why don’t you tell me? Why should I know it from other people? Why do you always hide important problems from me? Why….. Why?” she said hopelessly.

“If I say that it was to protect you, will you stop being angry with me?”

“No, no, definitely not. That’s a lame reason Cho Kyuhyun! This isn’t how a married couple should work. They should work together to solve their problem! But you! You didn’t even let me know about it. I felt like you didn’t respect me as your wife.”

Seohyun didn’t yell or shout to Kyuhyun. Indeed, her voice came out in barely a whisper as she didn’t want to wake Woohyun up. She just gave some emphasize in the important words. But that’s enough for Kyuhyun to see that Seohyun felt so hurt by his action.

“I’m sorry Joohyun-ah. I knew I shouldn’t do that. But…., I can’t help. I don’t want to see you hurt. I just, I’m sorry,” he said as he can only stared at his knee.

Kyuhyun knew that he did wrong. But he can’t help. He almost told Seohyun about all the talk that would happened today. Seeing Seohyun’s happy face when she feed Woohyun, his mouth just couldn’t tell her about it. He didn’t want to ruin her beautiful moment. Slowly, he felt a hand, a very familiar hand, caressed his cheek. He looked up to see that Seohyun’s stern glare had changed into a soft one.

“Did you think I want to see you hurt?” she asked slowly.

Kyuhyun shook his head. He didn’t have any doubt that his wife didn’t to see him hurt as much as he didn’t want to see her hurt.

“Then please oppa, don’t do this again to me. Let’s try to share every hurt that we have to feel. Don’t burden it by yourself. You have me as your wife. Let’s face it together.”

Kyuhyun swallowed his wife’s words carefully. He thought about it. He is a man. It’s his nature to protect the woman he loved. But he also has to consider Seohyun’s feeling as his wife.

Kyuhyun smiled and put his arms around Seohyun for a hug.

“I’m sorry Joohyun-ah. I’ll try to respect you more,” he said.

Seohyun smiled thankfully. She remembered how she felt so angry this afternoon. It would surely turn into a quarrel for them if she didn’t control her angriness.

“It’s okay oppa. Now, will you please tell me everything about your talk?” she said as she let go of his hug.

It only needed 15 minutes for Kyuhyun to explain the result of today’s discussion. Everything is depended on how they act and how people react. As for now, SNSD’s promotion progress is still going smoothly. It showed that people love SNSD for their talents. Even Seohyun’s scandal can’t blow their popularity away.

“Well though I didn’t like to talk about my private life. I think we still have to do it. We have to talk honestly and sincerely so they will accept as,” said Seohyun calmly. It looks like her angriness had gone.

Kyuhyun almost mouthed what the CEO said this morning. Sincerity isn’t enough. But he did a good job to not mention it to Seohyun. He, himself, didn’t fully agree with the CEO’s words. Even people can differ the liers and the honest people.

“We still have to be careful with Kim Youngmin-sshi. I don’t really like him,” Kyuhyun mouthed his insecurity towards Kim Youngmin. Seohyun only nodded as she didn’t know much about the head of SM Entertainment.

“How about the distraction that you said before? What can make people turn their attention from us? Eh…., Kyuhyun oppa?”

Kyuhyun’s expression turned dark in a second as Seohyun mentioned about the distraction. When he and Super Junior members had their discussion this afternoon, they had actually decide a distraction for this matter. It’s the same like Kangin’s problem before.

“Did you remember Kangin-hyung’s case?” he asked as he put Seohyun to lean on him.

Seohyun nodded. Kyuhyun was silence for a moment to let Seohyun remember it. As soon as she remember about the case, her eyes widened in shock. She stood up and stared at Kyuhyun. Her eyes showed how she felt so afraid about what will Kyuhyun say.

“Army……. Don’t say that….. You…. Army…..”

She seemed so lost in words. Kyuhyun’s bitter expression just making her more panic and afraid. A lot of thought had run widely on her minds. I will be alone. I will have to raise Woohyun alone. I will face people’s hate alone. He will leave me. I will be alone...

Kyuhyun pulled out his hand and grab Seohyun’s waist to wake her up from her thought. He pulled Seohyun to sit back on the chair again. His hand wrapped around her shoulder tightly. Seohyun could feel the tears started to brim in her eyes.

“It’s not me. It’s Heechul-hyung,” Kyuhyun said sadly.

“Eh?”

Seohyun blinked her eyes for a few times. She had almost cried out as the thought of Kyuhyun left her alone buzzed around her head. But then suddenly Kyuhyun said that it’s Heechul that will go to the army. Truly, that’s a roller coaster of emotion for Seohyun.

Kyuhyun gave her a sad smile.

“Yeah Kim Youngmin-sshi had specifically told me to make some distraction for people. That’s why we won’t be on the spotlight anymore. Then when Super Junior had the discussion in the dorm before, Ryeowook mentioned Kangin hyung’s case. We quickly remembered how army will really work out as a distraction. At first I want to volunteer to enlist for army. But no one agreed,” said Kyuhyun bitterly.

Seohyun quickly knew how Kyuhyun felt so sad for this. She put her hand on his hand and caressed it softly, giving some love and support for her husband.

“Why?” she asked calmly.

“There’s actually a lot of reason for me to be the one who enlist army now. First, I will leave you alone. It won’t be fair for you, Woohyun and SNSD members. It’s both of us who were in the spotlight. People won’t just forget it if its only me who was gone. Second, geez, they said I’m too young. What the hell. I’m already 24 and they still treat me like a child,” Kyuhyun said grumpily.

“You are the maknae. I know how you feel.”

“Yeah, they treat me like a child sometimes but in a different condition they will yell at me asking me to grow up. I always think that they are the one who should grow up.”

Seohyun nodded in unison, agreeing Kyuhyun’s opinion. They looked at each other and then laughed.

“What are we doing now? Are we making somekind of maknae alliance?” she said between her laugh.

But soon after their laugh ended, the heavy atmosphere came back to the room. Seohyun slowly squeezed Kyuhyun’s hand.

“Why isn’t Leeteuk-oppa? I mean he is the eldest, right?”

Kyuhyun showed another bitter smile.

“He had already volunteer for it. But, can you imagine Super Junior without Park Jungsoo? I can’t even imagine it. And then Heechul-hyung volunteered for it with a great argument that no one can’t debate. Now, imagining Super Junior without Heechul-hyung…..”

Kyuhyun closed his eyes. It looked like anything that run in his mind felt so heavy for him. Maybe he was thinking of losing Heechul, and how he wholeheartedly volunteer to help Kyuhyun and Super Junior. He still remembered Heechul’s witty smile at the dorm.

“Don’t be like this oppa. Heechul oppa decided to do that to help you, not to make you sad like this. You, I mean We, have to be strong. A lot of people had already helped us. Now, it’s time for us to show up and fix everything.”

Kyuhyun heaved another deep sigh. His hand slowly patted Seohyun’s head.

“You really are smart and wise.”

“Well, thank you yeobo.”

Kyuhyun looked up and got surprise to see the clock on the wall. It’s already 00.30 AM. They’ve took so much for a talk like this. They really need to sleep now. They didn’t know when will Woohyun wake up today. It would be better to take some sleep before it happened. Suddenly a witty idea came up on his mind.

“What are you….? WOA, let me down Cho Kyuhyun!”

Kyuhyun suddenly took Seohyun on his arms and carried her bridal style. Luckily Seohyun’s mind worked fastly and her hands had already circled her husband’s neck, preventing her from falling down. Though actually, Kyuhyun won’t let it happened. He twisted her around happily. Seohyun tried really hard to not scream or laugh, or else Woohyun will open his eyes.

“Damn you! If Woohyun wake up, I will….”

Kyuhyun surely knew how to shut Seohyun’s mouth. He closed with a long, deep and passionate kiss. His feet walked to her bed and put her in the bed, lips still locking onto each other.

They giggled lightly as they finally let go, breathing heavily.

“You’re so witty.”

“I am.”

Kyuhyun pulled the blanket to cover his wife’s body.

“Sleep tight my princess. I have a surprise for you tomorrow.”

Seohyun, who actually had closed her eyes, opened her eyes in a second. Her eyes blinked in confusion.

“What? Surprise?”

Kyuhyun only smiled and kissed her eyes, making sure that Seohyun finally go into a deep sleep.

 

 

 

 

*******************************************

 

 

 

 

I made a one-shot for Seohyun's birthday. Would you like to read it? Please leave some comments for me. keke

Seohyun's Early Birthday Party

Hope you like this chapter! Don't forget to leave some comments and subscribe! Thank you!

Saranghaeyoooo~