Twenty

Baby Accident!!

After a long and rough sea trip from the island (especially for Kyuhyun ^^), they finally arrived in Seoul. Leeteuk and Taeyeon took a time to pick them up. They entered the van which will brought them to the Super Junior’s dorm but Leeteuk and Taeyeon have to leave soon. They had to go to SM Entertainment Office. They had to meet the new CEO of SM Entertainment, since Lee Soo Man had decided to leave the CEO position of SM Entertainment.

“Lee Soo Man-sshi will resign from SM Entertainment? Jinjja?” said Kyuhyun as he heard about the news. He didn’t have any idea why Lee Soo Man had to leave SM Entertainment. He was a good chairman after all. Besides, he accepted Kyuhyun and Seohyun’s problem wholeheartedly. Wait, what will the new chairman said about us?

 “Neh, Kim Young Min-sshi will take his position as the chairman. That’s why we, the leaders have to meet him. It’s our first time to meet him, you know,” answered Taeyeon.

“Waeyo? Why did he have to leave the company?” asked Seohyun curiously.

Leeteuk shrugged. No one knew the real reason. Lee Soo Man didn’t give any detail about his reason to leave SM Entertainment. He only said that he’ll still be one of the shareholders in SM Entertainment.

“Well, I just hoped that he didn’t fire me and Seohyun,” said Kyuhyun as he leaned in to the car's door.

“Don’t worry about that, we’ll make sure that you won’t be fired. I won’t let anybody left Super Junior again,”  Leeteuk said firmly. He really won’t let any of s left again. He still felt disappointed and sad about Hankyung’s lawsuit. But he knew that it’s the best for Hankyung to leave SM Entertainment.

“Hyung, saranghae,” said Kyuhyun with a naughty smirk on his face.

“Nado Saranghae,” said Leeteuk. He had already giggled to see Taeyeon’s disgusted face. He stared at Taeyeon playfully.

“What? It’s still disgusting to hear you two saying saranghaeyo!” said Taeyeon, can’t stand of Leeteuk’s naughty stare.

“Anyway, is Hankyung gege already went back to China?” asked Kyuhyun, suddenly remembered with his Chinese brother. He only met him at the wedding and they didn’t talk much at all.

“Ani, he stayed at our dorm to prepare for your wedding gift. Manager hyung let him to,” said Leeteuk, didn’t realize that he had already told them about the surprise. Taeyeon pinched his arms. Kyuhyun and Seohyun had already stared at him with excitement.

“Ooops, I did wrong…….” he said as he realized his mistake. Taeyeon only sighed and shooked her head.

“JINJJA?!?! You’ll give us a gift?! OH YEAH!!” said Kyuhyun and hugged Seohyun suddenly. He laughed out loud. Seohyun smiled happily and bowed to Leeteuk.

“Komawo oppa.”

“Waow! I’ve already  thought to bully all of you because of this! Thank God I don’t have to do it,” Kyuhyun continued as he laughed out loud. He had already prepared some ideas to bully his hyungs, just because they didn’t give them any wedding gift. Leeteuk shooked his head.

“Why don’t you try to be like Seohyun? Polite and calm…..”

But Kyuhyun cut his words.

“Of course not, my nickname is Evilkyu. It wasn’t Politekyu or Calmkyu or whatever. It’s freak to be Calmkyu or Politekyu anyway,” he said with his naughty face. All of them laughed to hear his words. They imagined Kyuhyun as the polite magnae just like Seohyun. Well, that’s weird.

 

 

 

The van brought them to Super Junior’s dorm. Kyuhyun and Seohyun got down and waved to Taeyeon and Leeteuk who’ll left for the meeting. Leeteuk had already warned Kyuhyun to pretend that he didn’t know anything about the surprise. Kyuhyun only nodded with his naughty face.

“Are you ready to meet your new family?” asked Kyuhyun to Seohyun.

Seohyun took a deep breath and nodded, with a slight smile on her face.

“Neh, kaja.”

 

 

 

They went to the lift and went straightly to 11th floor, the floor where Kyuhyun lived with Eunhyuk, Sungmin, Yesung, and Ryeowook. Leeteuk had told them to go to that floor.

“Will we live in the 11th floor oppa?”

“I don’t know. I forgot to talk about that to Leeteuk hyung. Don’t worry, we’ll fix it. Now, let’s see the surprise!” said Kyuhyun as he opened the door.

Silence. They didn’t see anybody or any sign of surprise when they opened the door. Not even a single sound could be heard. Kyuhyun looked around but he didn’t see anyone. They went to the living room, but still, no one was there.

“Where is everyone oppa?”

“I don’t know,” he leaned in and whispered to Seohyun, “Maybe this is a part of their surprise. Let’s just follow their rules.”

Seohyun giggled and nodded. Kyuhyun grabbed her hand and pulled her to the kitchen. But the kitchen was empty, even Kim ahjumma wasn’t there. Kyuhyun started to get confused. Where did those guys hide?

They went to Kyuhyun and Sungmin’s room. Kyuhyun soon got surprised because most of his things were gone! Kyuhyun’s jaw dropped when he only saw Sungmin’s things on the room.

“What did those hyungs do to my stuff??!”

“Omo, they all gone!”

Suddenly they heard some strange sound behind them. They turned around and saw all of the Super Junior members were there! They held a big cake and a banner that said “WELCOME HOME KYUHYUN & SEOHYUN”

“SURPRISEEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” they all said in unison, earning a loud noise that the security from the 1st floor can hear. Kyuhyun and Seohyun laughed out loud, with his hand still holding her hand.

“Yah! Why don’t you seem surprised Kyu? Did you by any chance had already knew about this?” said Sungmin suspiciously. He didn’t see any sign of surprise in both of the newlyweds faces. Seohyun hurrily shooked her head.

“Ani, we were really surprised!”

“Aish, it must be that ahjusshi who told you about this!” said Heechul and hissed, feeling annoyed with Leeteuk’s stupidity. Kyuhyun only laughed out loud while Seohyun was still trying to make them believe that they were surprised. It only made them laughed out loud to see Seohyun’s innocence.

“So where is my gift?” asked Kyuhyun excitedly.

All of his hyungs suddenly smirked and jumped on to him. They attacked him! He was tied with a rope and his eyes were closed with a black napkin. Luckily, Donghae had already pulled Seohyun to move, so she won’t be hurt by the attack. Seohyun looked at her husband worriedly.

“Is he gonna be okay?” she asked as Kyuhyun tried to fight from the attack. But 1 vs 12, do you think he can win? Impossible.

Eunhyuk and Ryeowook had already held his arms. Most of them smiled ear to ear with satisfaction. Finally! A little revenge for the evil magnae!

“Yah!! Let me go!!” he shouted but his hyungs only laughed out loud.

“Yah!! Don’t you want to see your gift?” asked Yesung.

“Yes of course! But let me go!! I can’t see anything! I can’t move!!” he shouted again, making Eunhyuk and Ryeowook closed their ears.

“Yah!! Just follow our rules magnae!” Heechul shouted back, giggling lightly to see Kyuhyun who was really annoyed with them and Seohyun who looked a little bit uneasy.

He put his arms around Seohyun, making the younger girl gasped. Kyuhyun grinned as he heard his wife’s gasp.

“What did you do to Seohyun??”

“I’ll her,” said Heechul as he pulled Seohyun to go with him. Seohyun shrieked softly, making Kyuhyun’s body tensed. He clenched his fist. He didn’t know that most of his hyungs tried to keep their laugh.

“Yah, give back my wife!!”

“Be carefull Kyuhyun-ah. The one who brought your wife is the evil Kim Heechul. No one knows what is in his mind now,” said Hankyung trying to make Kyuhyun more scared.

Eventhough he knew that his hyungs won’t do anything bad to Seohyun. But he still felt scared. He remembered how Heechul insisted to abort his baby in the last meeting.

Kyuhyun tried to walk away to catch Seohyun, he knew his hyungs won’t untie the rope. But soon he crashed the wall and fell down.

“Yah!! Help me!!”

 

 

 

-Heechul’s POV-

I pulled the little magnae from her husband. She seemed a little bit afraid with me. We are not really closed after all. And maybe my bad attitude at the last meeting had caused her to be afraid like this. I sighed and suddenly stopped, making her bumper to my body. She stared at me confusedly.

“Err….. Where will you take me oppa?”

“I’ll take you to our gift. But first, would you please not giving me an uncomfortable gesture like that? I won’t bite you,”

She gulped and smiled shyly.

“Ah mianeh Heechul oppa.”

Heechul smiled and rubbed her hair, just like he did to his own litlle sister.

“Ani, I’m the one who have to say sorry. Well I was rude at our last meeting,” he said.

“You don’t have to, Oppa. I knew you only think the best for our group,” she answered and gave him her innocent smile. Her pure smile that made Heechul mesmerized for a while. Now he knew why Kyuhyun can’t help but falling for this woman. He shooked his head.

“Let’s see your gift!”

He pulled Seohyun to one of the closed door. It was one of the members room, but Seohyun didn’t know which member who owned this room. What kind of gift would be in this room? He stared at her playfully.

“Are you ready?”

Heechul quickly opened the door as Seohyun nodded softly. Seohyun gasped to see all of the things inside the room. Heechul smirked.

“These are all yours.”

 

-End of POV-

 

 

 

 

*************************************************************

 

Omona! Chapter 20! 81 subscribers! A lot of comments and views! OMONA, i'm so happy! *dancing

Thanks a lot for all of you, hope you'll keep support this fanfic. It means a lot for me *sobs

I did some research about SM Entertainment and i found two names as the CEO, that Kim Young Min and another person, but i forgot his name already -_-.  I don't really understand about it actually, i kept reading but i still got confused! Lee Soo Man had already resigned from SM Entertainment, but i don't know why and who'll be the CEO after him. Did he actually the CEO of SM Entertainment? Okay, stop, i'm confused. Just imagine that Kim young Min is really the CEO ^^

When i did the research, i found some rumors about how bad SM Entertainment is. Phewwww, i don't know whether it's true or not. I'll just pray for the happiness of our idol in SM ^^

I'll update soon! Maybe tonight or tomorrow. See you!

Comments and subscribe would be really LOVED kekeke

Saranghaeyoooo~