Thirty Two

Baby Accident!!

A few days had passed, Kyuhyun had already got out from the hospital. He had to faced a long list of job that he had to do while he was still in Korea. Right after he went out from the hospital, he went to shoot the music video for Super Junior KRY’s Fly. Seohyun felt worried that he might get sick again if he forced himself like this. So she talked to Super Junior’s manager and luckily he let them to delay their flight back to Taiwan. So he can took a rest for about three days in Korea.

Seohyun sat down on the couch and the TV. Yonghwa said that she had to watch the next Strong Heart episode, which will start a few minutes more. She had been wondering for a few days why he wanted her to watch this episode. Will they talk about her? Aish, it must be about We Got Married. He might be clarrified the news about they are dating in real life, which some people wished..

“What are you watching now jagiya?” said Kyuhyun suddenly as he lied down on Seohyun’s lap. Eyes still focusing on his PSP as his hands danced around the gadget skillfully. No one can beat Cho Kyuhyun in his territory, games. Seohyun smiled and played with his hair.

“Strong Heart.”

“Wae? Did your unnies was there? Or SHINee? Or f(x)?” said Kyuhyun, still concentrating with his game.

Seohyun silenced for a second. Should I tell him?

“Ani, Yonghwa oppa told me to watch it,” she decided to tell the truth. Kyuhyun will know who asked her as soon as he watched it.

In a second, Kyuhyun froze in his place. His fingers stopped playing the PSP and he just froze. Seohyun stole a glance at him and giggled. Eventhough she knew that his-easily-getting-jealous-husband will be oh-so-annoying if it’s about her partner in We Got Married, Jung Yonghwa. Kyuhyun got up from Seohyun’s lap and turned around to face Seohyun. A mask of annoyance attached on his face.

“Jung Yonghwa?”

“Neh.”

“Did you still contactin him? Anieyo, you wouldn’t contact him. But did he still contacting you?”

Seohyun shook her head as the answer. Kyuhyun didn’t like Yonghwa. Well, who won’t be jealous if your girlfriend had to go on We Got Married with another man? At first he didn’t really mind it as Seohyun convinced him that she won’t change her heart to Yonghwa. But soon as the show went on, Kyuhyun’s jealousy grew higher and higher in each episode He kept saying that Yonghwa had some feelings on Seohyun, eventhough Seohyun completely doubt it. But he kept insisting on it.

“Ani oppa, we never contacted each other for a long time. Yonghwa oppa called me a few days ago when you just got your accident. He wanted to know about your condition. After that he asked me to watch the next Strong Heart episode, because he’ll be there.”

“Wae? Why did he ask you to watch it? Is there something……?”
Seohyun shrugged indicating that she also knew nothing about it.

“I don’t know that’s why I wanted to watch it. Don’t you feel anxious?”

Kyuhyun stared at Seohyun suspiciously, as if he was trying to investigate her a little more. Seohyun smiled softly to calm him down. She gave him a light kiss on his lips.

“You don’t have to be jealous. You trust me, don’t you?”

Kyuhyun stared at her again and but finally sighed. He smiled softly to her and patted her head.

“Oh it’s already started,” Seohyun said as she turned her head to the TV.

Kyuhyun didn’t lie down on Seohyun’s laps anymore. He sat upright and watched the show with a pout hanging on his face as he kept seeing Yonghwa’s face. Not even a single smile came out from his face eventhough Kang Hodong and Lee Seunggi had already make the audience, including Seohyun, laughed out loud. Seohyun nudged her-pouty-husband as she felt annoyed with his attitude.

“Yah oppa, enjoy the show.”

He just nodded to shut her up but still, he didn’t smile at all. And there it comes, the SNSD Doppelganger topic. Actrees Son Eunso told a story about how a lot of people said that she looked like Seohyun.

“You are definetely a lot more beautiful than her,” Kyuhyun said as he finally smiled to Seohyun. Seohyun rolled her eyes.

“Of course you have to say that, you are my husband,” she said. Kyuhyun laughed a little and pulled her to lean on his chest.

“Don’t you know that you are the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen? The one that always make my heart fluttered everytime I see you?” he said naughtily.

“I know and I love you so.”

They almost forget about the TV but Yonghwa succesfully caught Kyuhyun’s attention. Kang Hodong compared Son Eunso to Seohyun and asked Yonghwa’s opinion. Yonghwa said the same thing like Kyuhyun which made him pouting again. Seohyun sighed and pinched his cheek.

“Pabo,” she said but Kyuhyun ignored it.

And then it happened….

“Seohyun-ah saranghanida! Seohyun-ah saranghanida! Seohyun-ah saranghae!”

Yonghwa kept repeating those words again and again and again.

“Seohyun-ah! Can you hear me? Saranghanida!”

He said it again and again and again. Seohyun’s mouth already hanged open in surprise. She didn’t expect Yonghwa to say those words, in a very popular show in South Korea which a lot of people supposed to watch it. After a while, her face flustered as she realized what it means. Jung Yonghwa loves her…. Hey it’s not often that she got a love confession from a man. Except for her husband who are willing to say it as much as she wanted to.

Talking about her husband..... Seohyun took a glance of her husband by the edge of her eyes. There was sitting Cho Kyuhyun, with a pouty lips, a red shade of angriness on his face. His body gesture also showed how he felt angry and annoyed with all that happened. He moved a little far from Seohyun, his head on his arms and he leaned to the other side of the chair. His eyes stared angrily at the man on the TV who was now laughing and smiling happily to the camera.

“Oppa….” Seohyun called him softly. She looked at him carefully, afraid that he might yelled at her. Unluckily, he caught the shade of pink on her cheek, which made him annoyed even more.

“Why. Are. You. Blushing?” he asked in a death voice.

Seohyun was stuttered for a second but soon handled it. She showed of her innocent face.

“Well, who won’t be blushing if someone confessed his love to you? I’m sure you’ll also be blushing if someone said that to you. Right?” she tried to explain it. But Kyuhyun still held his bitter expression.

“Well, you rarely blushing if I said I Love You,” he fought back.

“Yeah but my heart will melted and my eyes got watery everytime you did that. I think it’s better than just a flushed face,” she said.

“What happened to your heart now?”

“My heart skips a beat?” she said unsurely.

Kyuhyun bit back his lips, his eyebrows knitted together, showing how he still felt so annoyed with it. Seohyun smiled a little and caressed his cheek, trying to calm her jeaolus husband down.

“You don’t have to be worry oppa. You know, I’m all yours.”

“You are mine?” asked him, just like he was unsure about it.

“Neh,” she said firmly.

Kyuhyun heaved a sigh and smiled a little. But soon as he turned his head to the TV where the cameramen was zooming in Yonghwa’s face, his pout came again.

“But what’s. Wrong. With. That. Guy?” he said again in a higher tone.

Seohyun shook her head and shrugged. She linked her arms with his arms as they continued to watch the show.

“I don’t know. Maybe I should call him or meet him to get his explanation about this. He could lead misinterpretation from a lot of people,” she stopped for a while, one brow up, as if she was thinking about another guess, “or maybe it was just scripted?” she continued.

“He asked you to watch it. So it doesn’t mater whether it was scripted or not. He wanted you to hear it. It came from his heart,” he said sarcastically.

“Jinjjayo? Do you think so?”

“Wae? Are you happy now?” he said again, more sarcastic than before.

Seohyun pouted and let go of his arm. She started to feel annoyed with Kyuhyun’s sarcatism. She stared at him with annoyance.

“Yah, don’t blame me for this oppa! I didn’t know anything about this.Don’t you trust me?” she asked him.

Kyuhyun stared at her but soon heaved a tired sigh. He smiled softly and held her hands. He took her hands and kissed it softly.

“Mianheyo, maybe i was a little bit overexagerrating it. Or maybe I was just felt envious with Jung Yonghwa. He can express his love to you to the whole world. While me, I have to hide my love from the world. I can’t tell them proudly that you are now my wife, the only one for me,” he said carefully while staring at her.

And he caught it, her teary eyes that prove how she felt so great to hear his confession. Seohyun stared at her baby bump sadly.

“We have to tell the world about our little family,”she said softly.

“Yeah of course, but not now,” he leaned in and put his head on her baby bump, trying to feel the living creature on her wife’s belly, “we have to protect him.”

 

-o0o-

 

Meanwhile, in the other side of Seoul, in a small apartment for exact, a young man sat in front of the computer. Her eyes blinked as she studied the picture in the computer carefully. A young woman came to his side and brought a cup of coffee. She handed the coffee as her hands took a chair to sit next to him.

“Still anxious with this picture?” asked Heeyeon.

The young man nodded. He clicked the mouse to zoom in the picture. It was a picture of a pregnant lady in a maxi dress. She was just came out from a van with Super Junior’s most handsome member, Choi Siwon. Heeyeon and Jihoon caught this picture as they spied the hospital where Super Junior’s Cho Kyuhyun was hospitalized when he was involved in an accident a few days ago.

“Maybe she was just Kyuhyun’s relatives, or maybe his sister,” said Heeyeon who has already lost her interest in the woman, as she can’t find another clue about the woman.

They can’t see the woman’s face clearly as she wore a wide hat which cover all of her face except . The woman bit her lower lips, indicating that she felt so worried at that time. Jihoon concluded that the woman must have a close relationship with Kyuhyun.

“Yeah maybe, but why did she had to cover her face? It was really suspicious. If she wasn’t a celebrity, she may not cover her face like that,” said Jihoon. He insisted that the woman was a celebrity.

“But I don’t know any celebrity who was pregnant now. I knew some of them, but they didn’t look like her. The pregnant lady is still young, maybe she was in her early twenty,” said Heeyeon.

Jihoon shuted his mouth. His minds thought a lot of things. His instinct said that she was ‘someone’, some famous people that they often met before. But who….?

“Aish, forget about her. We won’t know anything about her right now. Maybe you had to follow Super Junior’s Siwon or Kyuhyun to know about this,” she said as her hands moved to the mouse.

She closed the picture and opened the internet. Soon an allkpop’s article was showed in the screen.

“Jung Yonghwa shouted Seohyun I Love You in Strong Heart,” Jihoon read the title.

Heeyeon showed her proud smile to Jihoon.

“Another article made by me. Isn’t it good? A lot of people commented on it! Omona! I’m so happy!” she said as her smile grew wider.

Jihoon also smiled happily to see his friend’s happiness. It was a really good news for Heeyeon. She wanted to pursue her career as a jurnalist, eventhough she ended up in a gossips website like this.

“Maybe Yonghwa and Seohyun were really dating in real life, don’t you think so?” said Heeyeon.

Jihoon’s eyebrows knitted together as he thought about it.

“I don’t know. Wae? Did you like them?”

Heeyeon nodded happily.

“Yeah I quite like them! Before Yonghwa came to Seohyun’s life, she often being shipped with Kyuhyun oppa. If Seohyun and Yonghwa were dating, then Kyuhyun oppa is free…..” she said.

Jihoon chuckled lightly as he patted her head.

“Yah! As a reporters you shouldn’t be a crazy fangirl like this!” he said and both of them burst out laugh.

 

 

-o0o-

 

 


The night goes down quickly. Tonight will be Kyuhyun and Seohyun’s last day in Seoul. They had to fly back to Taiwan tomorrow, as Kyuhyun still had a lot of work to do with Super Junior M.

Seohyun finished washing the last dishes. She smiled proudly and dried her hands before went out from the kitchen. The living room was quiet empty since half of the member were still in Taiwan. There were only Heechul and Kyuhyun in the living room. No they didn’t do some evil alliances just like planning another evil trick for their members kekeke. In fact they were busy with their own activities. Kyuhyun drowned by reading a book while Heechul’s eyes was focused on the TV who played Siwon’s drama, Athena.

Seohyun approached them carefully with her big belly. She took a seat next to Kyuhyun but her husband only glances a little by her coming. Seohyun pouted, actually she hoped that Kyuhyun will welcome her warmly since she was just making a delicious dinner for them and cleaning the dishes as a bonus. Okay it’s not a big deal. It’s her job as a wife.

Seohyun moved her head forward to see the book that he was reading. Her act succesfully caught his attention. Kyuhyun put down his book and stared at the red handed Seohyun curiously.

“What are you doing?”

Seohyun smiled innocently as she said, “I’m trying to see the book that you read.”

Kyuhyun stared at his book confusedly but then he smiled as he turned his attention to Seohyun. He soon proudly showed the book to his wife.

“A Complete Guide to be a Good Dad for a Fool,” Seohyun slowly spelled it. She was surprised for a while and giggled. She never expected her husband will read this kind of book.

“Wae? Did you feel unconfident to be a dad?” asked Seohyun as she giggled lightly.

“Aniyooo, I will be the best dad in the world of course. I just need to learn about this, yeah you know I’m not really good with kids,” he said.

“Aigooo, i'd better go to sleep and not disturbing you,” Heechul said suddenly as he stood up and went to his room.

Seohyun looked at him worriedly before she turned her head to Kyuhyun.

“Omona, is Heechul oppa angry?”

“Forget him. He just felt envious with us,” said Kyuhyun as he let out a small chuckled.

Seohyun bit her lower lip, still felt uneasy with Heechul’s sudden left. She put her leg in the couch and leaned in to Kyuhyun’s toned body. Kyuhyun’s arms had already welcomed her with an embrace and a soft caressed in her forehead. Seohyun closed her eyes and enjoyed every moment to be with her husband.

“Oppa.”

“Neh?”

“Have you thought a name for our baby?” she asked as her hands played with her long hairs.

Kyuhyun grinned widely when he heard about the question. He must have thought about it a lot.

“I had a loooooooooot of good names for our baby. Maybe a thousand names approximately!” he said happily.

“Jinjjayo? Come on tell me. I’ve thought about it for a while, but I can’t find the best name for our baby.”

1000 baby names almost came out from Kyuhyun’s mouth before he realized something important. They haven’t know the baby’s gender.

“Wait. Yah messy eomma! We haven’t know our baby’s gender yet! Did you forget about that?”

Seohyun raised one of her eyebrow. She got up from Kyuhyun’s chest and looked straightly into his eyes.

“Yah you are really forgetful. We’ve already agreed that we’ll keep the baby’s gender a secret until he is born, right? Aigoooooo.”

Kyuhyun looked confused for a second. He tried to remember their agreement but unfortunately he can’t remember it. Kyuhyun only smiled awkwardly to Seohyun who had knitted her eyebrows together.

“Okay, so I’ll just tell you my plan about our baby’s name. I had a lot of stocks of whether girl’s or boy’s name.”

“You have a plan? A plan for our baby name?” Seohyun asked, feeling somehow confused wih Kyuhyun’s weird words.

“Yes, a plan. A plan for our family actually,” he said proudly.

Seohyun shrugged and got back to her position in Kyuhyun’s warm chest.

“Okay, go on. Tell me now.”

Kyuhyun took a breath and stared at his wife playfully which just making Seohyun a lot more anxious.

“I want to build a Hyun family,” he said.

Seohyun’s eyebrows knitted together as she didn’t understand what Kyuhyun means. Kyuhyun pouted when he found that Seohyun didn’t understand it.

“Yah! How can you not understand?”

“Oppa, how can I understand it? You have to explain it!”

“Aigooo, my wife is so lame. Both of us have a ‘Hyun’ in our name. So I wanted our baby to have a Hyun in his or her name,” said Kyuhyun.

Seohyun smiled widely when she understand about it. She really liked the idea, imagining the three of them will have a ‘Hyun’ in their name was a really wonderful feeling.

“That was a really great idea oppa! I really like it!”

“Aish, you are so lame.”

Seohyun only giggled lightly. She got up from her position, feeling more excited with this idea. Kyuhyun only gave her a cocky smile, his annoying smile which will appeared when he felt so proud of himself.

“So have you prepared a good name with Hyun?” she asked playfully.

“Well, I found some good name and I’ve already blacklisted some name also.”

“Blacklist?” she repeated it as she giggled in disbelievement.

“Yeah, I’ve already blacklisted Jonghyun. First, there was already Kim Jonghyun in the SM Family. Secondly, I don’t want my kid to be like Kim Jonghyun, exception for his great voice.”

“Okay, we’ll blacklist Jonghyun.”

Kyuhyun spread his arms and pulled Seohyun closer to him. He embraced her to make her feel more comfortable. Seohyun cuddled herself in his arms and smiled happily. It’s so nice to be in your husband’s arms. She felt somehow protected with his warm arms.

“Yeah, I found Taehyun, Donghyun, Daehyun, Shinhyun, Jihyun, Junghyun, Yuhyun, Minhyun, Soohyun, Sanhyun, Suhyun and many more. But I like Seunghyun for a boy and Mihyun for a girl. What do you think?”

“That’s good. So our child will be like TOP or Seungri sunbaenim, right? I like it. But Taehyun and Jihyun were also good. Don’t you think so?”

“Yeah that’s also good. But I like Seunghyun the most. I think our child will be a great man if he used that name.”

“Whatever name we’ll gave to him, he’ll surely be a great man oppa. As long as we raised him well. He’ll have a great parents like us, I’m sure he’ll be a great man in the future,” Seohyun said.

“Aigoooo, since when did you start boasting like this?”

“I’m not boasting around like you, I’m just saying the fact.”

“Geez, that’s the same.”

Both of them chuckled together. Kyuhyun suddenly embraced Seohyun and caressed her wife. Seohyun looked at him in confusion, why he so suddenly?

“Seohyun-ah. Actually, I felt so afraid with the idea of becoming a dad. I’ve never became close with a kid, especially a baby. I’m afraid that I might hurt my own child. I’m afraid that I can’t be a good dad for him. Will my baby love me? He might hate me because I can’t be a good dad nor a great man to be proud by him. I’m……” Kyuhyun stopped as Seohyun’s finger had already touched his mouth, asking him to stop saying those things.

Seohyun let go of his embrace and stared at him softly. Her hands caressed his face slowly, calming his emotion down.

“Oppa, I felt the same with you,” she said unknowingly.

“You? Are you sure?”

“Yeah of course. I also never been really close with a child. Did you remember when SNSD joined Hello Baby? I felt so sad because I can’t be close to Kyungsan, same goes to Jessica unnie and Tiffany unnie. I can’t be like Sunny unnie or Hyoyeon unnie who’ll easily get close with a child. Even Yoona unnie and Yuri unnie were better than me. I felt awkward and afraid when I have to get close to children, including Kyungsan. I’m afraid that it will also happened to our Seokyu. How if I can’t take care of him well? Will he be hurt because of me? Those things kept flashing in my minds sometimes,” Seohyun said.

Kyuhyun lied his head down on Seohyun’s laps, his hands holding Seohyun’s hands tightly. He’ll feel more comfortable if he held Seohyun’s hands when he was worried. It felt like he had someone to hold on to him when he was down.

“I think it’s normal for us to feel like that oppa. We were still young and we’ve never thought about having a baby, oh we’ve never thought about marriage yet, when suddenly Seokyu came into our live. We have to quickly change our mind from pursuing our career to become a parents. We have to do it quickly before our baby is born. That’s a quiet quick phase for a human. It’s okay to feel like that oppa, it’s normal.”

Kyuhyun closed his eyes and tried to adjust all of her words to his minds. How he felt so thankful to have a mature and also understanding wife like Seohyun.

“Seohyun-ah,” he called her.

Seohyun looked down while her hands was still held tightly by Kyuhyun’s hands. She smiled softly to her husband.

“Please say that I’ll be a good dad for our Seokyu and also a good husband for you.”

“Cho Kyuhyun, I know you’ll be a great dad for our baby. With your nice and generous heart, your playful and naughty side, also your cocky side, our baby will surely love you with his whole heart. And I will also love you forever, until death separated us. I even hope that I’ll be with you in heaven,” she said firmly to her husband.

He can’t help but felt his heart fluttered with Seohyun’s sincere words. He put her hands on his chest. All of his worried had gone. It changed into a thankful and hope. He felt thankful to have Seohyun as his wife. He hope that he could fulfill Seohyun’s wish for him. He got up and stared at his wife firmly

“I love you Seohyun. I love you with all my heart. Nothing could describe how much I love you. I felt so thankful to have you as my wife, really really thankful. I knew you’ll be a great mother for our baby. We would be a good parents for our baby.”

“Yeah, we will oppa.”

Kyuhyun kissed Seohyun’s lips softly. A tears escaped from his eyes as he was in a pure bliss. They broke the kiss after a while. Seohyun smiled and wiped his tears.

“You are maudlin,” she .

“I’m not,” he said stubbornly.

“Come on, we have to sleep. We’ll go on a long trip to Taiwan.”

“It’s just Taiwan, it’s not as that long.”

“Whatever,” Seohyun said as she stood up and walked to their room.

“Yah! Wait for me!” he shouted as he finally followed Seohyun to their room.

 

 

 

 

 

**********************************

 

 

 

Aigoooo, it's been a long time since i updated. I'M SO SORRY T_T

I can't promise that i'll update sooner than this. Because i was so busy with school these days T_T. But i can promise that 'll finish this story. Even if it takes a long time. Hope you'll understand :)

Have you already watched TRAX - Blind. OMONA IT WAS SO GOOOOOD, super gooood! Kyuhyun is so handsome, Victoria is so beautiful and TRAX was just so good. It was a really good MV aigooo.

Oh yeah, can you give me some good name with Hyun? I've tried to find it but i can only find that. Help me please.

Thank you so much! Please subscribe and gave some comments!

Saranghaeyooooo~