Six

Baby Accident!!

The next day.

Seohyun’s unnies helped her to reschedule her works, so she can get a day off today. No one was in the dorm right now. She has already called a doctor named Park Yoo Rin, she is her cousin. She planned to go to the hospital at noon. Before that she will take a long rest. Seohyun really hopes that it’s just a symptomps of sickness.

 

Ring ring ring ring

She heard her phone ringing. It must be Kyuhyun. He has been calling Seohyun for maybe a hundred times since Yoona told him that she is not feeling well.

“Yoboseo?”

“Yoboseo? Where are you Joo Hyun-ah?”

“I’m home. I was just sleeping and you ruin my precious sleep,” Seohyun laughed, she wanted to . Hey, it’s not only the Evilkyu who can teased someone.

“Oh no. Mianhe Baby. I’ll hung up now.”

“No! No! Oppa, I’m just kidding. I think I should wake up now. By the way, when will you be home Oppa?”

“Maybe around 1 pm baby. Wae? Do you want me to come to you?”

“Aniyo, I want to go to your dorm after I met the doctor.”

You have to know about this Oppa, whether it’ll be positive or negative.

“Really? Okay I’ll wait for you. No one will be home this noon, so we can have a date. I’ll cook something for…..”

“NO! Just ordered something. I don’t want to eat your food anymore,” said Seohyun with a scary voice.

“Waeyooooo? I think I’m going better now….” he said while laughing to hear Seohyun's panicked.

“No, big no! Just delivered something or I won’t come to your dorm anymore.”

“Neh, Neh, arasso. Okay I have to go now baby. Bye.”

“Bye Oppa.”

 

-Seohyun POV-

I’m standing in front of Yoo Rin’s office. I have dressed up maximaly so no one will recognize me. I tight my hair in the ahjumma style and wear some old fashioned dress. Really like an ahjumma. And some make up to make me look older. Well I should come in now but I’m scared. No Seohyun! Be strong! You have to know the truth! Okay open the door now. Omo I’ve opened it!

 

“Is that you Joo Hyun-ah?” I heard Yoo Rin’s voice. Okay, I can’t go back. Just come in!

“Yeah it’s me,” I pushed the door and saw my beautiful cousin in her doctor’s uniform. Gah, I always envy her. She is so smart! She can be a doctor in her young age.

“Omo. I miss you so much girl! You are so busy today, you don’t even come in our family gathering,” she said while hugging me and kissing my cheek.

I smiled, “Yeah I was so busy so that’s why I’m here. I’m not feeling well.”

“Gah, you only come to see me because you’re not feeling well. It seemed like you don’t miss me. Anyway let me help you. Can you please explain about what do you feel?”

“Yeah, yesterday morning, and also this morning, I have a headache and I feel some kind of queasy. I don’t like to eat in the morning, it’s not usual you know. I feel disgusting with some food, that never happened to me, and my queasy become stronger and I’ll end up throwing up,” Yoo Rin write down everything that I said.

“What did you throw up?”

“Sometimes it just my gastric acid or I just feel like I want to throw up, but I didn’t throw up for anything,” Yoo Rin’s forehead frown, she might thinking about some guess.

“What’s next?”

Yah this is what I’m really scared to tell her.

“Ummm….”

“Yeah?”

“And….” she raised her eybrows. Waiting for me to tell my problem. Gosh this place is so hot! Ani, maybe my face has been blushing right now.

“And I’m late,” I said with a low voice that maybe she can’t hear it. I lowered my head. I was too shy to face her. Her eyes widened. She seemed so surprise to hear my words. Okay I’m wrong, she can hear my voice.

“Mwo? Late? You mean…. Your period is late?”

I nodded with a blushing face. “Yeah, I missed my period”

 She seems shocked, so much surprised. She can’t say anything right now.

“Joo Hyunnie….”

I lifted up my face and saw Yoo Rin glaring at me. Her face become really serious.

“Did you ever have a with your boyfriend…?” she said with a low voice, but I can hear it clearly. Gosh, how should I answer this kind of question! I gulped.

“Yes.”

“MWOYAA?!?!?”

“Husssshhhhhh! Lower your voice! You make me ashamed!” I said while covereng with my hand. She became more shock than before. Oh god, what should I do?

“I…. I don’t even know that you have a boyfriend! Okay I’ll count it. When did you usually have your periode? When did you have with your boyfriend? And how much did you have it?”

“Yah! How can you ask something like that?! It’s privacy!” gosh, my face must be really really red right now. Okay, I hate my cousin now!

“Yah! I want to count it! To check the possibility of your pregnancy!”

“But I have bought a testpack and checked it! It said that I’m not pregnant!”

“You cannot always believe in the testpack. It often get you wrong. Now answer me.”

“Well,” It’s getting hotter here! “I usually have my periode at about the 3rd 4th or 5th date. I only did that once okay, and it happened maybe a months ago!”

She looked at me seriously and shooked her head.

“When did you use the testpack?”

“In the morning, right after I did ‘that’.”

I saw her sighed and looked at me sadly. Oh no, this could be bad…….

“Joo Hyun-ah, I think you have to do some test today. The real test.”

I gulped, what if I am really pregnant?

“That’s why I’m here. Help me Yoo Rin-ah……….”

 

-End of POV-

 

Seohyun walked in the park near Super Junior’s dorm. She was supposed to have a date with Kyuhyun in Super Junior’s dorm. But now she didn’t want to go there, eventhough she knew that Kyuhyun maybe has arrived at home and waiting for her. She held a paper that she got from the hospital. That piece of paper changed her whole life…. And it will surely change many people’s live, people that she loved.

 

She sit down in the bench under the tree. Looking around to see many people were in the park, all of them looked so happy.

“How can they be so happy?” She said to herself.


The world is always unfair, she knew it. When she felt like her worlds has collapsed. Many people still laughing out loud just like they didn't have any problem in their life. Why it has to be me?

She looked at the paper that she hold and read it again. It said that she is positively pregnant……..  She even done the ultrasound test. And it said the same as the paper. She is pregnant, definetly pregnant. There is a baby in her belly. The baby of Kyuhyun and her. She touched her belly.

 

“Is that true? Do you really live in here? Are you my baby?” she said to the baby that is living in her womb. Tears started to falling down from her eyes. Many feelings come to her heart right now. Sad, angry, worried, disappointed, scared, confused. But inside her heart, there is some happiness that come to her.

 

“Ahjumma, why are you crying?”

 

Seohyun looked at her front to see a boy, maybe at the age of 6 or 7, watching her with a worried face. She stopped crying and cleaned her tears.

 

“Aniyo, I just got a news that make me surprise and sad.”

“Woa, be strong ahjumma. God won’t give you something that you can’t handle. Trust me!”

Seohyun smiled to hear the boy’s words. Yeah he is right…..

“Aww, you are so smart and cute. Who teach you those words?”

“My eomma! She really loves me and take care and teach me a lot of things! I love her so much!”He said with a very happy and proud face.

“Ow, do you think every kid will love their mother so much? Just like you?” Seohyun said, her eyes seemed outspace. Maybe she was thinking about her baby.

“Of course! No one won’t love their mother. And I love my appa too!”

“Do you think every kids love their appa and eomma?” said Seohyun again, her tears started to fall again.

“Neh! Ahjumma, why are you crying again? Did I hurt you?”

“Aniyo, I just think that you are a very smart and lovely boy. Your parents must be proud of you. What is your name little boy?” she cleaned her tears.

“My name is…. Kim! Tak! Goo!”

“What a very beautifull name!”

“Tak Goo-ah!!” some one is calling for Tak Goo.

“Ups, I’m sorry ahjumma. I think my family is looking for me! Goodbye! And don’t cry again ahjumma, you have to be strong!” he said while running to his family.

 

Seohyun smiled and waved her hands. Tak Goo’s words made her strong to stand up again. A new feelings came to her mind. She is proud to be a mother. She won’t give up for the baby in her belly. She will do anything to protect him.

 

Ring ring ring ring! Kyuhyun’s calling.

“Yoboseo?”

“Where are you baby? I’ve been waiting for you…….”

“Neh, I’m on my way there Oppa. Just wait for me, I have something to tell you,” she sighed and ended the phone.

 

In the dorm.

“Finallly you come. I thought something happened to you," said Kyuhyun as he opened the door. Seohyun just smiled a litle and entered the dorm.

“Do you want to eat now? I have ordered some chicken and healthy soup for us.”

Seohyun nodded, eventhough she wasn’t hungry actually. But It will be better to eat first. Talking something like this with an empty stomach, will be bad. They went to the dining table and Kyuhyun pulled a chair for Seohyun. Seohyun smiled and sit there, while Kyuhyun took the food for her.

“Here you have to eat many healthy food Joo Hyun-ah or you’ll get sick again,” Seohyun nodded and eat her food calmly. While they were eating, only Kyuhyun who talked about many things. Seohyun just nodded or answered shortly.

“Let me done the dishes, just sit on the couch. You seems not feeling well,” said Kyuhyun worriedly after they’ve done eating. Seohyun nodded and sit on the couch. She didn’t turn on the tv, just stared at the window.

 

-Kyuhyun’s POV-

What happened to Seohyun? Is there something wrong? Gosh, she really looks bad. She didn’t say anything since she come here. Look at her now, she just stared at the window. She seems so outspace. She seems to have so many things in her mind.

 

“Drink this baby,” I give her a cup of tea and sit next to her. She smiled and drank the tea.

“Are you allright baby? You seems so outspace today. What happened? Did something bad have happened?” I asked her and she stared at me with a sad eye. Hey what happened?

 

“Oppa, can I tell you something?”

 

-End of POV-

 

“Oppa, can I tell you something?” Seohyun asked to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun held her cheek and rubbed it.

“Wae? Tell me now baby. I feel so sad to see you like this.”

 

Seohyun sighed. This is it, I have to tell him.

“I went to the hospital today…..” she started to talk. She just bowed her head, didn’t dare to see Kyuhyun’s face.

“And I’ve done some test…….”

“Mwo?? You have some test?? Are you sick???” Kyuhyun surprised. He has already thought that Seohyun has some kind of dangerous sickness.

 

Seohyun just keep in silence. Her tears started to fall. She didn’t know how to tell Kyuhyun about her pregnancy. Kyuhyun hugged her and wiped her tears.

“Tell me Joo Hyun-ah. What happened with your test? You know you can believe me. I’ll stand by you.”

 

Seohyun stopped crying and let go of Kyuhyun. She took the paper test from her bag.

“Do you want to see the result?”

Kyuhyun nodded and Seohyun give the paper. Seohyun stared at Kyuhyun’s face to see his reaction. Kyuhyun’s eyes got wider and wider since he read the result. His forehead frowned. Kyuhyun stared at Seohyun with a scary face.

Why did he looked so scary to see the result? He said he’ll stand by me….

 

“What is this?”

“Don’t you understand it?” Seohyun asked with a hurtful voice.

“I mean……. Are you playing a trick with me? What day is it? Is this april mop? Yaah, don’t play with me Joo Hyun-ah, I’m the evil magnae,” Kyuhyun said and then laughed. But then he stopped because he see Seohyun’s hurtful face.

“Is this true?” he said again, but Seohyun just stared at him with an “i-can’t-believe-it” face.

“Maldo andwae, you can’t be pregnant,” he said and shook his head.

“Wae? Why can’t I be pregnant? We did it! You did it with me!” said Seohyun with a very angry face.

“But you said that your test is negative!”  Kyuhyun started to get angry too.

“Yes! Yes it was negative! But it was wrong! I had some pregnancy symptomps! So I took another test in the hospital! And it’s positive! I’m pregnant Cho Kyuhyun!”

“Maybe the test in the hospital is wrong! Maybe the testpack is the true one!”

“Gah! Cho Kyuhyun! Why don’t you believe me!? I even take the ultrasound test! And it’s true! I’m pregnant! Our baby, OUR BABY, is live in my belly now!” Seohyun stood up and touched her belly. She has started to cry.

Kyuhyun wanted to give some argument again but stopped when he see Seohyun’s face. He knew it is true. Seohyun is pregnant. He scratched his hair and screamed. “ARGH!!!”.

 

“So this is your reaction…..?” said Seohyun with a very very very hurtful voice. Her tears didn’t stop falling from her eyes.

“You said that you want to take a responsibilty if I’m pregnant. So it was just a bull?”

“You know what, it should be me who is desperate. My belly will be getting bigger now. I can’t continue my career. I have to give up on my dreams. Besides that what will MY parents say about this? What will YOUR parents say about this? What will our unnies and oppas say about this? What will everyone say about me? It’s me who is going to be suffered! I’m going to have a baby in my belly for 9 months! I’m going into a very painful labor which can also kill myself!! I’m going to be a mother in this very young age! It should be me who is desperate Cho Kyuhyun!!! I didn’t hope this as your reaction!!!!” Seohyun took her bag and walked fastly to the door. She blamed the door as she got out form the dorm.

 

 

 

 

 

 

************************************************

Another update! Do you like it? Awwwww, Kyu is so mean to Seo! Do you think he will take the responsibility as the father's baby? Or he will just leave Seo? Kekekekeke Wait for the next chapter!

Thank you so much for reading! Subscribe and Comments would be LOVE

Saranghaeyoooooo~