Four

Baby Accident!!

-Seohyun POV-

 

We were sitting in the car. The road had already opened, and we were on our way to go back to Seoul. None of us said a word. We were busy with our own mind. I can’t stop feeling guilty and worrying. What have we done? We broke our promise! What if I’m….. Pregnant?

 

“Mianhe Joo Hyun-ah," he said and sighed deeply.

“It’s not your own fault Oppa. I think…. I want it too and enjoyed it too…” I said with a red face.

“But still……”

“Just don’t talk about this and don’t do this anymore before we are getting married Oppa. It’s our fault,” I said and smiled. Yeah, what can we do? This is our fault. And it’s already happened.

“Komawo Baby. You are really nice. Neh we won’t do it anymore.”

 

Then the silence was coming to us again. I think I have to say this.

“But Oppa…” he looked at me.

“I’m scared if I….. If I might getting pregnant. What will we do?”

Kyuhyun sighed.

“We only done this for one time baby. It’s impossible for you to be pregnant.”

“But I’m scared….”

“Look, you can buy a testpack before I drive you home. And you’ll see that it must be negative,” he said with a big confidence.

 

“But if that happened. I’ll take my responsibility on you. So, don’t be sad baby, arasso?” he said again, seeing my face that is still worried and scared.

 

I smiled and nodded.

“Ne, Oppa.”

 

-End of POV-

 

Seohyun entered the dorm.

“I’m home.”

Hyoyeon and Tiffany hurrily came to her. They seemed so worried about her.

“What are you doing Seohyun?”
”Why can’t we call you?”

“Why did Sungmin-Oppa called us and said that you are sleeping with Kyuhyun-Oppa?”

“Did he do something bad to you?”

“Ya Maknae! Answer us! You’ve been making us worried for the whole night!”

 

Seohyun sighed. How can I answer if they just asking many question like that?

“Unnie I’m fine, yesterday there was an accident between two truck. So the police blocked the road, that’s why we can’t go home. You don’t have to worry. I’m fine,” said Seohyun.

“Where did you sleep?” asked Tiffany, she glared Seohyun with her big eyes.

“I slept in Kyuhyun’s parents house. No worries,” Woa, mianeh unnie, I’m lying.

“Really?”

“Yes. Now, would you please move. I want to take a bath. I have a schedule at 9 o’clock.”

Her unnies moved away. Seohyun went to her bedroom to take some clean clothes. Then she went to the bathroom, holding a testpack that she hide under her clothes.

 

 

Meanwhile in Super Junior’s dorm.

“I’m home!” shouted Kyuhyun as he opened the door. He hurrily went to his bedroom before anyone knew that he has already home. But Shindong and Ryeowook catched his act.

“Ya maknae! What are you doing last night?!”

“How can you bring a little girl like Seohyun out for a whole night?! e!”

 

“MWO? I’m a e? How come? She is only 3 years younger than me! And I’ve been dating her for more than 2 years! And I didn’t do anything hyung!” said Kyuhyun, surprised because Ryeowook called him e.

 

“But Seohyun is just like a little baby girl, sometimes it looks like YOU are a e,” said Donghae who suddenly came from Kyuhyun’s back.

 

“No! I’m not a e. Aigoo…..! Yesterday, there was an accident. So we couldn’t go home! Aisshh….”

“Did you her?”

“Did you do “that” with her?”

 

Wooa, my hyungs is such a ert to think like that. But actually, that happened…..

 

“Listen, I didn’t do anything bad to her. Now, let me go, I have a schedule today. Don’t you have a schedule too?”

“Yeah, I have to go to the radio with Ryeowook,” said Shindong and went to the kitchen to take a breakfast, for the SECOND time I guess. Since he usually will eat soon after he woke up

“How about you hyung?” sked Kyuhyun to Donghae.

“I’ll go to the SM practice studio with manager hyung,” and he followed Shindong to take his breakfast.

 

Kyuhyun quickly went to his bedroom and took a clean clothes. But before he goes to the bathroom. He sent a message to Seohyun.

 

Baby, text me when you’ve done with your test. Saranghae

 

 

-Seohyun POV-

 

I was in the bathroom. Holding the testpack that I didn’t dare to see the result. I have followed the steps, and I think the result has come. OMO! I can’t see it! I CAN’T! What if I’m pregnant? Oh no!  Oh God!

 

No! Joo Hyun-ah! Be brave! Come on! See it! See it!! SEE IT.

 

I close my eyes and take the test up. OMO this is it…. I open my eyes……

 

negative

 

negative

 

IT’S NEGATIVE NOT POSITIVE.

 

IT’S (-) NOT (+)

 

NEGATIVE!!!!

 

I’m not pregnant! Horraaaaay! I’m safe!! Oh yeah Oh Oh, Oh yeah I’m feeling good!! (She is singing and dancing to MBLAQ’a Oh Yeah ^^ Can you imagine it?) I really wanna sing that song! I feel good! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Ups, I have to hurry and give this news to Kyuhyun Oppa.

 

-End of POV-

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

I just finished taking a bath. I looked at my phone. No message. Gah, just leave that ing phone. I throw my phone to the bed, and it jumped once.

 

Ding Dong!

 

A message! My phone! Where is it?

 

I grabbed my phone and hurrily opened the message. My heart beats fastly. Time moved slowly as I try to opened the message. I can feel my sweat going down from my head. I feel so nervous. It is opened! Okay it is opened. Read it!

 

From : Baby Joo Hyun

Oppa, I’m not pregnant! Horray! Saranghae J

 

I sighed happily. Actually I also felt worried about that. How if she is she pregnant? I was thinking about that since I woke up from the bed and saw her sleeping peacefully. But now, it’s like a heavy tons of elephant have been gone away from my shoulder. YES! SHE IS NOT PREGNANT. I’ll call her.

 

“Yoboseo?”She answered

“Is that true baby?”

“Ne Oppa! Omo, I feel so relieved,” I think she must be very happy now. I can hear it from her voice.

“Omo, I feel the same too. Do you know I’ve been thinking about that the whole day?”

“Of course I know Oppa, I see your wrinkles since we woke up.”

“Really? I have a wrinkles? Gah, I think I’m getting older….”

“We are all Oppa.”

“Joo Hyun-ah.”

“Wae?”

 

I sighed.

“Mianeh. Jeongmal mianeh.”

I heard her sighed.

“I’ve already said about this Oppa. It’s our fault, not your own fault. Beside, I’m not pregnant. No worries.”

“But I feel guilty for you.”

 “If you’re not stop talking about this Cho Kyuhyun, I’m going to be mad at you” said Seohyun with a death voice.

 

I sighed, this is my limit. I don’t want to make her angry. It’s scary you know.

“Okay, I won’t talk about this anymore. Don’t you have to go now?”

“Ne oppa.”

“Be careful baby, stay healthy. Nado Saranghaeyo.”

“Saranghae, bye.”

“Bye.”

 

I ended the phone and smiled brightly.

“Now, ready to work!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Do you know that the test pack that we buy in the minimarket is not always right. Sometimes they got it wrong….. Well…. Let’s just see……

 

 

 

***********************************

 

Another update for today! Kekeke hope you'll like it. The story has started to be interesting, right? Omona, just wait for the next chapter. Saranghaeyoooo all my readers!

Comments and Subscribe puhleaaaaase! Love Kissu and Big Hug for you :*

Saranghaeyoooo~