Nineteen

Baby Accident!!

”So what are we going to do today?” Kyuhyun asked with mouth full of bread, making him can’t speak clearly.

“Mwoh? Just eat your bread first,” Seohyun said as she poured a milk into Kyuhyun’s cup.

They were having some breakfast in the porch. Eating western breakfast with bread, jam and milk, and watched the beautiful scenery ahead. What a great moment to start a day. Seohyun poured some milk to her cup also. She looked at the great sky above and smiled beautifully. Kyuhyun stopped eating and watched his beautiful wife. He really mesmerized with her beauty. He liked it when she didn’t wear any make up on her face, only her natural beauty. Soon, a naughty idea flown into his mind. He quickly took the camera in front of him. He knew Seohyun didn’t like to be captured when she didn’t wear any make up on. He is right! Seohyun turned her head to him as soon as she heard the sound of the camera. An annoyed grin formed on her face, Kyuhyun giggled evily.

“Yah.”

“What?”

“Give me that camera,” she said with a death voice. But Kyuhyun only smirked and continued to take a lot of picture of her. She can’t do anything but covered her face with her hands.

“Yah! Oppa!”

Kyuhyun stood up and came to her, taking a lot of picture while trying to let her hands go from her face. He tickled her waist and her neck, succesfully making her laughed out loud.

“Oppaaaaa, stop it!”

Kyuhyun laughed and stopped his action. He smiled widely to see Seohyun’s cute pout.

“Let’s have a photoshoot today,” he suddenly said and kneeled in front of her, playing with her long black hair.

Seohyun’s pout turned into a bright smile. She love photoshoot! Every girl had a narcissistic side in herself, right?

 

 

 

-Seohyun’s POV-

We took a lot of picture today. Mostly we took it in the garden area, near the fountain. Kyuhyun oppa looked so happy because he can capture a lot of picture of us. He wanted to make his hyungs envy with those picture. That evil oppa, really….

We’d just had another candlelight dinner in the small dock on the other side of the island. With the wave music as the backsound, and also the small candles that spread on the dock as our light. What a very romantic dinner! The food is also delicious, they prepared a delicious korean dishes. Kyuhyun oppa took the rose from the table and put it on my ear. He smiled naughtly when he saw me blushing.

“You are so beautiful Joohyun.”

I coughed and lowered my face, can’t stand of his stare. He laughed when he saw me like that.

“Yah, you are my wife now. Don’t be so shy to me,”

“I’m not!” I said and tried to stared at him. He smirked and stared me back. But finally I lost and lowered my head in a few seconds. Really, no one can beat his gaze!

Kyuhyun oppa took me to our backyard beach. He said that he want to give me a surprise. He smiled naughtyly as I can see he was hiding something behing his back.

“What is it oppa? Come on! Tell me!”

“Close your eyes,”

I closed my eyes, with a smile hanging on my face. What will he give to me? A bunch of roses? A chocolate? A doll? Well, usually people will give those things to his wife. But we talked about the evil magnae. He won’t give something “ordinary” like the other people. Wait, what did he give to me before? Ummm………………….., A BABY! Omo, that is really extraordinary!

“Be careful, this is actually a frog,” he said suddenly.

I hurrily stepped back and opened my eyes widely. I almost scream when I suddenly realized his gift. My horror face quickly turned into a happy face. He gave me a fireworks! (You know, that small fireworks that you can hold it in your hands ^^) He hold it in his hands just like he wanted to give me a rose. He showed me his famous smirk.

“Better than a rose, right? I got bored with rose,” he said as he gave me the fireworks.

I nodded happily.

“Neh oppa, this is a lot better. Aigoo, my husband is so creative.”

He nodded and gave me his smug annoying smile.

“Yes, I know it.”

I poked his arms and pouted. I was used with his evil side, but it still made me annoyed sometimes. He laughed happily.

“Yah, come here, let’s burn this island!” he said as he pulled me to a lot of fireworks that he had already prepared from Seoul. I laughed when I heard his words.

“Yah! That’s too much!”

“Well, how about burn your heart?” he asked me with a smirk on his face.

“You can’t do that, because I don’t have my heart with me,” I said as I leaned closer to him. His hand quickly embraced my waist.

“Omo, where is it?” he said with his funny face. I shrugged.

“Somebody stole it.”

He laughed when he heard my answer. I smiled shyly.

“And who is it?”

“Cho Kyuhyun stole my heart.”

He giggled and leaned in to kiss me.

“Don’t worry, he’ll keep your heart carefully,” he said as he broke the kiss and prepared the fireworks.

“Ah please don’t break it, it’s fragile you know.”

He giggled again and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

“Ani, he won’t break it. He will keep it in deep of his heart and protect it everytime, so nobody can stole it. He will take care of it so it won’t break easily. He’ll give it a lot of love, so it’ll be happy. He just hope that it’ll love him back for the rest of itslife.”

I smiled happily when I heard his words. How can he became so sweet like this? Really Cho Kyuhyun….

I leaned in and gave hhim a soft kiss.

“Saranghaeyo Cho Kyuhyun.”

“Saranghaeyo Seo Joohyun.”

I pouted when I heard him calling me Seo Joohyun. Didn’t he remember that I’m his wife?

“Yah….”

I was about to shout when he shut me with another kiss. He giggled when he saw me pouted.
”Ani, Saranghaeyo Cho Joohyun,” he said and gave me another firework, “Even saranghaeyo can’t describe how much I love you,” he continued.

 

-End of POV-

 

 

***

 

 

-Kyuhyun POV-

 

The sun shone brightly above my eyes. But luckily the palm trees covered its light, so it won’t hurt our eyes. The fresh wind kept blowing softly, keeping us comfortable in this hot weather. As long as I can hear, I only heard the chirping sound of the birds, the music from the ocean and the sound of the dancing leafs. This is really a paradise.

I looked at my beautiful wife who had already sleeping peacefully in my arms. We were lying down on the hammock peacefully. We told a lot of story for Seokyu before. The doctor said that it’s good for the parents to talk to the unborn baby, to make a strong connection with the baby. We told him about our memories, our funny stories and a lot of things. We really hope that he’ll listen to our story. But soon, the wind that rubbing our skin smoothly, made Joohyun fell asleep fastly. I smiled when I saw her already sleeping peacefully.

There’s nothing much we can do in this island, just lying down peacefully and enjoyed our freedom. Of course they had a lot of fun activities just like jet skiing, snorkelling, diving and many more. But considering my pregnant wife, I’d better lied down and chitchatting with her. She once pouted when she can’t do those activities, but thankfully she had already accepted this. We spent yesterday by watching a lot of dvds. The maid team had prepared a lot of dvds.

Truthfully, I’m not a kind of person who liked this kind of holiday. I like adventure! I like to go backpacking to another country, just like my trip to Japan and Italia. But for the sake of my pregnant wife, it’s okay. Hey, this holiday is not bad actually. I can have the whole island for me and my wife only, no one nor nothing bothered us. What a paradise….

I felt my wife moving in my arms, slowly she opened her eyes. I stared at her playfully. She stared at me with her sleepy eyes.

“Oppa,” she called me.

“What’s wrong Joohyun-ah?”

“I want goguma.”

“Mwoh? How can I find goguma in this tropical island?”

She pouted and hugged me, attacking me with her aegyo.

“Please oppa, please, I want goguma!”

I sighed deeply. Is this also one of her pregnancy syndrome? Geez.

“Oppa, pleaseee….”

I stared at her, trying to let her know my confusion. Hey, how can you find a goguma in a private island like this? Our boat will come here on Sunday, it is still 3 days more! She pouted again.

“Find it oppa! You are my husband, you have to find it!”

With that words, she got down from our hammock and walked away from me.

“Yah! Joohyun-ah!”

But she ignored me, she kept walk away from me. What the………… I sighed. I guessed I have to find those ing goguma to calm her down. Aish…..

 

 

 

“Goguma?”

“Yes, goguma, sweet potato, whatever you called it. Did you have it?” I asked again. Mr. Hong looked surprised and confused with my question. I didn’t blame him. What kind of person who looked for a goguma in this tropical island? Well, that’s my wife.

He looked at me confusedly.

“Well, I didn’t know if we prepared any goguma. But, let’s check it in the kitchen,” he said as he lead the way to the kitchen.

Oh God, please let the gogumas be in the kitchen!

 

 

“Goguma?”

Again and again, the same word and the same expression. I didn’t blame them at all, but if any of them said that word again….

“I don’t think we prepared any goguma….:” Mr. Kim said. He is one of the chef here. He is the one with a beard on his face.

I knew it! You can’t find gogumas in this tropical island! Aigooo, I knew what will happened next. Seohyun will pouted all night long! Aish, what a nightmare!

Suddenly, Mr. Park, the other chef, came to us with his smug smile.

“We have a lot of gogumas,” he said proudly.

I stared at him in surprised.

“Jinjja?”

“Neh, Ms. Kim gave a special request to us. She said that the young lady liked gogumas so much. We had to bring some of it in case she suddenly wants it.”

“Errr, which Ms. Kim? We had a lot of Ms. Kim,” I asked. Yes we had a lot of Ms. Kim. There are Kim Taeyeon, Kim Hyoyeon…. Well I meant there are 2 Ms. Kim.

“Err, Ms. Kim……. Ah! The dancer!”

Hyoyeon-ah? I thought it must be Taeyeon. But Joohyun is also close with Hyoyeon, since she was her roommate.

“Ahjusshi, please cook something delicious and healthy for my wife. She like healthy food.”

 

 

When I’m back to our house with a plate of goguma, my wife smiled happily and hugged me tightly.

“Komawo oppa, I know I can lean on you.”

I just hoped that this won’t happened oftenly my wife……………..

 

-End of POV-

 

 

***

 

 

Seohyun took a blanket and went out to the beach. This is the last night of their honeymoon. They have spent one week with happiness and love. They really enjoyed the honeymoon. She put the blanket down and sit on it, waiting for the sun goes down.

“Yah, help me with this.”

Kyuhyun came with cakes and juices on his hands. Seohyun soon stood up and helped him with the things, arranging it in the blanket. Kyuhyun sit down happily but soon he put his head on her lap.She played with his curly hair.

“Oppa.”

“Uh-huh?”

“Well, I’ve been thinking about this for a long time……………”

She silenced for a moment. Kyuhyun only stared at her curiously.

“Say it Joohyunnie,” said Kyuhyun because she didn’t continue her words.

“Uhm, where will actually we live after this honeymoon ended? Will we live separated? Should I move to my parents house?” she said sadly. Actually she didn’t want to live separated with Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun got up quickly, surprised with her question. He stared at Seohyun sadly.

“You know I don’t want to live separated from you. Actually I can’t live separated with you.”

A forced smile formed in Seohyun’s face.

“But where should we live? We don’t have any apartment yet. We haven’t take care of it.”

Kyuhyun silenced for a while. The sun started to go down, hiding behind the ocean. Slowly but sure the bright afternoon sky turned into the dark night. A few stars spread on the sky, giving a tiny light in the darkness.

“Do you want to live with me in Super Junior’s dorm?”

Seohyun shooked her head as soon as she heard his idea.

“I don’t want to be a burden for the oppas.”

Kyuhyun knew her answer. He knew that Seohyun didn’t like to be a burden to anyone else. But he tought that it was the best idea for them.

“But don’t you think that it’s the best solution for us. We can have a room as soon as we went back to Seoul. Besides, you won’t be alone when I’m work. There are many hyungs who’ll take care of you. I don’t have to be worried.”

“But oppa, I’ll still be a burden for the oppas.”

“Ani, you are not a burden. They must be very happy to have you in the dorm. Don’t worry about that Joohyunnie. Yeah, this is the best idea!”

Seohyun smiled to see her husband’s excitement. But inside her heart, she still can’t accept to live in somebody’s house. Eventhough, it’s Super Junior’s dorm, people that she had met since her training days.

“Or…………. Do you want me to move to SNSD’s dorm?” said Kyuhyun, not forgetting his naughty smirk on his face.

Seohyun laughed and hit his arm slowly.

“Yah! Of course you can’t do that!”

Their laugh filled the air. Giving the beach another sound of happiness.

“So, do you agree with that?”

Seohyun silenced for a while, her face frowned. She thought about it carefully. Half of her heart didn’t want to live in Super Junior’s dorm. Of course she’ll be a troublesome for them. She is a pregnant woman! She needs a lot of things. And what will happened if her baby is born? The baby will surely disturb them with all of his crying, etc. Oh she really doesn’t want to be a burden to the oppas!

“Think about it, if we ive in Super Junior’s dorm, you won’t be alone if I’m work. There’s always be someone in the dorm. The members, our family who came to visit, at least the Kim Ahjumma will always be there to help us with the housework. The dorm is never empty! You can also visit your unnies oftenly, our dorm isn’t far away from their dorm. It’s also close to SHINee’s dorm, f(x)’s dorm, and TVXQ’s dorm. But if we live in our own apartment, you’ll be alone. No one will watch you when I worked. It’ll make me worried all the day….”

Seohyun smiled. She can see her husband’s concerns on his eyes. She thought about it for a while. There’s always be a lot of people in Super Junior’s dorm. She won’t feel lonely. Kyuhyun stared at her with eyes full of hope.

“I don’t know oppa…….”

Kyuhyun sighed again, his wife is really a rock-headed.

“Well, how about this? We stayed in Super Junior’s dorm until we have our own apartment, huh?”

Seohyun thought about it for a second and she finally nodded. Kyuhyun heaved a relieved sigh. Finally his wife agreed. At least, they’ll have a home when they went back to Seoul.

Seohyun smiled softly to see her husband. But her little smile really mesmerized him. With all of the romantic environment all around them, he leaned in and kissed her softly. He stood up and brought her in the wedding style.

“Yah Cho Kyuhyun! Get me down!”

Kyuhyun turned them around and around, making Seohyun screamed in happiness. She laughed out loud. Kyuhyun stopped and stared at her deeply. She closed her eyes when Kyuhyun leaned in. He kissed her deeply, with all of his love.

“Let’s make this last  night unforgettable.”

Seohyun’s cheek flushed but she soon nodded. They’ll end their honeymoon with a beautiful night for both of them….

 

 

 

********************************************************************

 

Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry! Sorry for the late update! I was busy these days and i even had a writer's block huhu T_T

Holiday! I'll try to update sooner. Just hope that i won't be busy with my friends and family kekeke

Sorry if it didn't satisfy you. I did some research about honeymoon in the private island. There's nothing much you can do -_____- Well you can do a lot of water sports actually, but since Seo is pregnant........ I don't think Kyu will let her do a dangerous sport like that kekeke

Thank you for reading, don't forget to put your comments and subscribes!!

Saranghaeyoooo~