Thirteen

Baby Accident!!

Seohyun has started to reduce her job now, with the helps of her unnies and the manager. She started to find some information about pregnancy. Today she is going to meet Lee Soo Man-sshi with Kyuhyun. He has already knew it after Leeteuk, Taeyeon, and Sunny talk to him. If they didn’t talk to him, he must be really angry with Seohyun and Kyuhyun. But as Leeteuk said, he has accepted it.

Anyway, most of the SM artist had already know about it. Seohyun told the f(x) members. They felt worried for her pregnancy, but they are willing to help Seohyun and Kyuhyun.

“Woooaa! Unnie, you are going to be an eomma in this very young age!” said Krystal happily.

“Yeah I really want to be an eomma too,” said Luna and her eyes stared at Seohyun blankly. She had started to imagine something.

“Please don’t do as I did. You have to marry first before getting pregnant,” said Seohyun seriously, and everybody laughed to hear that.

“Of course Luna unnie won’t do that Seohyun unnie!” said Sulli and laughed again.

Victoria sighed when she saw Seohyun. She is really closed to Kyuhyun. They are bestfriend, along with Changmin too. They often hang out together. Kyuhyun and Changmin can easily told many things to Victoria. Sometimes they had a secret talk to solve each others problems. Now she felt like she wanted to punch Kyuhyun until he jumped to America. How can he did such an irresponsible things like this? Making a woman pregnant? What the hell is that?

“Don’t be mad at him unnie, it wasn’t his own fault,” said Seohyun and smiled to Victoria.

“Did you read my mind?”

“No I just read your face.”

Victoria smiled and hugged Seohyun, “Be strong Seohyunnie, I will kick that man’s if hed did something bad to you again.”

“Komawo unnie.”

 

***

 

For the TVXQ members, when Kyuhyun told about it. They hugged him and then they fall into the floor and rolling together. Well, it was only Kyuhyun and Changmin, since Yunho only stared at them from a far.

“Yah! What are you doing!!??!?!” Kyuhyun angrily got up from the floor and cleaned his clothes. He will have a preformance today, along with TVXQ.
”Gosh! Oh man! You make Seohyun pregnant! You really did that!!” said Changmin and bumped him again. They fell on the floor again. Now they really have a fight.

“My dongsaeng has grown up. But seeing them right now, I think I should not said that,” said Yunho and walked away from the waiting room, leaving the two who were now laughing out loud.

 

Seohyun and Kyuhyun didn’t facely told the SHINee members, the news had already spread out by Super Junior, SNSD, F(x) and TVXQ. When Kyuhyun went to SM parctice studio, he suddenly met with the SHINee members.

“Woa hyung, you are really great hyung,” said Taemin and stared at Kyuhyun amazed.
”What are you talking about?” asked Kyuhyun confusedly. He didn’t understand with Taemin’s amazement.

“You can do that with Seohyun-sshi! Well, well you are really brave hyung, but also a jerk,” said Jonghyun and ran away before Kyuhyun can kick him.

“Aisssh that boy…..”

“Anyway, congratulation hyung. We will surely help you if you need something,” said Onew and patted Kyuhyun’s back slowly.

“Ne, komawo Jinki-ah.”

 

***

 

Tonight Seohyun and Kyuhyun will meet with Lee Soo Man-sshi. Seohyun was packed her things now. After having some photo shoot for Elle Magazine with the other members, Kyuhyun will pick her up.

“You will go to Lee Soo Man-sshi tonight, won’t you?”asked  Jessica.

“Ne unnie, Kyuhyun oppa will pick me up at about 7 pm.”

“Mwo? But it’s 2 hours more! Just go home first and asked Kyuhyun Oppa to pick you up in the dorm!” said Yuri.

“No it’s okay unnie, I want to go to a downtown shopping area first. He will pick me up there. It’s okay. Don’t worry.”

Sometimes her unnies are overprotective to her. It’s because she is the magnae. They always treat her like a child. Seohyun didn’t really mind it. She took it as their sign of love. Seohyun put a weird make up to her face. So no one won’t recognize her. And she also braid his hair and wore a big glasses. She looks like a nerd.

“No one will recognize me,” Seohyun said after putting on the make up.

“It’s okay if I’m not going with you?”asked Sunny.

“Ne unnie. I’m fine, don’t worry! I’m a big girl.”

“Don’t be too tired Seohyunnie. Remember, there is someone living in your belly,” said Taeyeon seriously. Seohyun nodded.

“Ne unnie. Komawo.”

Sometimes Seohyun likes to go to the downtown shopping area if she need to be relaxed. The high class mall is so . It’s full with …. People. Most of them is rich and fake people. Seohyun’s life had been full with those kind of people, especially after she joined SNSD. She knew the truth of this world. Downtown shopping area is more warm for her. She can see many beautiful things there. She can see many people helping each other. The true kindness of the seller, especially the cadgers, not a fake smile just like in the high class mall.

Seohyun walked to the downtown shopping area, it’s not far from the studio. She met many people in the market. She bought a few things for her. She also bought some fruit for Lee Soo Man-sshi.

“I hope, it won’t make him angry anymore, but will it? How can a fruit make him forgive us?” said Seohyun and giggled because of her silliness.

1 hour passed, Seohyun have walked around the market, she has bought many things, and also met many people. She sit in the yoghurt store and bought 1 big cup of plain yoghurt with many fruits only for her. She ate it and watched many people passed the store from the window. She laughed in her heart. No one recognize me! Suddenly her phone rang.

“Where are you Joo Hyun-ah, I’ve already arrived,” said Kyuhyun on the phone.

“I’m in the yoghurt store oppa. I have finished my yoghurt. I’ll go out now.”

“Okay, just wait outside the store.”

Seohyun walked out from the store holding her purchase. When she turned to see the store next to the yoghurt store, she saw a store for a baby things. She entered the baby shop.

“Oh my god, it’s just so cute.”

Seohyun had already forget her promise with Kyuhyun. She just looked at the things with amazed eyes. So many cute things in the baby shop! Cute baby clothes, dining set, stroller, accessories, pacifier, and many more.

“Omona… It’s so cute. Should I buy it now?” said her.

“Our baby won’t be born soon Joo Hyun-ah, no need to be hurry.”

Seohyun turned around and saw Kyuhyun watching her with a smile on his face. Gosh he is so handsome! Omo! He must had been watching her for a long time.

“Oppa! Mianhe, I forgot to wait outside.”

“It’s okay, I see you enter this store right after I came to the yoghurt store.”

“Isn’t it cute oppa? Should we buy some?”

“Gosh, girl and shopping. Hey, it’s still 9 months more until our baby is born. Why should we buy it now?”

“Because it’s less than 8 months more oppa,” corrected Seohyun.

“Yah, it’s only differ one month. Look, we have to go to the office now. We can go to this store next time.”
”With you?”

“Ne, I will accompany you to choose for the baby things,” said Kyuhyun and pinched Seohyun’s cheek.

“Okay oppa! Aaaaaw! Don’t pinch my cheek!”
”Oh man, how can you have so many flesh in your cheek??”

“Aisssh, do you mean I’m getting fat this fast?”

Kyuhyun laughed and pulled Seohyun to his embrace.

“Kaja.”

 


Seohyun and Kyuhyun went to the SM entertainment office. They met some of the staff that still work in this night. They even met the f(x) members who was still practicing. Kyuhyun hurrily pulled Seohyun’s hand to run away from Victoria, before she can hit him. They went to the Lee Soo Man’s office.

“Come on oppa, open the door,” said Seohyun because they just wait outside, Kyuhyun didn’t open the door.

“Wait, I’ll calm myself down.”

Seohyun stood on tiptoe and kissed Kyuhyun’s cheek.

“Now, I have been calm down,” said Kyuhyun and laughed. He knocked the door.

“Come in,” said Lee Soo Man from the office.

Kyuhyun gulped and opened the door. He held Seohyun’s hand to make him stronger. Lee Soo Man was sitting on his chair doing some jobs in the computer. He looked up and see Kyuhyun and Seohyun. He gave a sign to let them sit. They sit on the chair and waited for Lee Soo Man to finished his work. Both of them didn’t dare to talk.

“Now where should we start?” Said Lee Soo Man.

“I do really disappointed for both of you. I had let you to continue your relationship before, but you did this,” Kyuhyun and Seohyun just bowed their head, feeling really guilty.

“You two also violate your contract,” he continued. Kyuhyun gasped! The contract! He didn’t remember about it before! Gosh….

“When I heard about it for the first time. I actually wanna kick you two from the company and bring you to the court for violating the contract,” he continued. His words just made Kyuhyun and Seohyun more nervous. Kyuhyun tighten his hand on Seohyun. His hand was cold because of the air conditioner and his cold sweat.

“If Taeyeon and Leeteuk didn’t realize me that  you two are too much precious to be kicked out from this company. I may forget about all of your hardworks for this company and fired you,” he said again.

“But it’s already happened…. Eventhough I feel so disappointed with you two, but who can change that? Now, let’s just fix this problem.”

Wooaa, I have to say thank you to Leeteuk hyung, Taeyeon-ah and Soon Kyu-ah. They could make Lee Soo Man-sshi accept this problem. I have thought that he will kick us out from this company.

“Now, you have to rest from the music industry, right Seohyun-sshi? Taeyeon-sshi said that to me before, and I agree with her,” asked Lee Soo Man-sshi and Seohyun nodded.

“Ne, I think public shouldn’t know about my pregnancy.”

“Yes that’s right. We can’t tell them now, it will ruin your group’s career. They’ll have a promotion in Japan soon, But when the times come, we should tell public.”

“Should we?” asked Kyuhyun. Lee Soo Man stared at him.

“Of course, you’ve already know how crazy the pers. Sooner or later they’ll find out. The only thing we can do is, keeping this secret until you gave birth. So you don’t have to be worry when you are pregnant. And then we have to held a press conference to tell the public.”

Seohyun and Kyuhyun nodded. Actually Seohyun felt relieve if the public know about their secret. It will make their life easier, no need to lie and faking in front of public. It’s not easy and comfortable to keep their relationship for this 2 years.

“You know, we have to cancel all the contract that we have made for you. It’s not cheap of course. How will you pay for it? Don’t get me wrong, that’s the company money. I’m talking as the director of the SM company.”

“Can you take it from the payment that I got?” asked Kyuhyun.

“Musun soriya?” said Seohyun and Lee Soo Man together.

“I didn’t get a long time training time, so I don’t have as much debt as Seohyun’s have. I think I have already pay back my debt with the company since 2 years ago. So, can you please take it from my payment? I have already save some of it."”

“But oppa, you don’t need to, that’s your saving. I have money on my saving too,” said Seohyun. She is surprised because Kyuhyun never talk about it.

“Sssssh, it’s okay baby. I will be your husband, I have to take a responsibility for you and our baby. Save your money for yourself. We’ll use my money for this,” said Kyuhyun.

“Oh yeah, I’m forget to ask about your marriage. When will it be held?”
”Next week Lee Soo Man-sshi, would you like to come? I know you must be busy, but….” But Lee Soo Man has already cut her words.

“Congratulation, I will come of course.”

“Thank you Lee Soo Man-sshi.”

“Now, we are talking about your career. I’m not sure if your career will be the same after now. Public opinion may be change. Now you are popular as Seohyun the angelic and innocent magnae. But after this…. They won’t think like that anymore.”

“Neh,  I’m afraid it will ruin SNSD popularity. Should I just left the group?”

“Andwae, you can’t left the group as well. You are one of the most popular member in the group. Well let’s think about this matter later. We will be confused if we still talk about this now. We have to see the public opinions after they knew about it. And how about you Kyuhyun. Of course you won’t leave the group?”

“Ne, but if it’s better for the group, I will left them.”

“But if you left, how will you make money for you future-wife and your son? You have fully work in the music industry. You even took post-modern music as your major. What will you do? You know when we told public about this, it will absolutely make some difference for you and your group. But we stil don’t know if the difference is positive or negative.”

“Well……………………………………. I don’t know, I haven’t think about it,”  Kyuhyun sighed. He knew Lee Soo Man is right. He has choose to work in the music industry. Even when his father against it, he kept insisting to be a singer. If he left the group, what will he do to raise his family?

“Think about it again  and give me the answer later. You have to be strong and firm Cho Kyuhyun. You will be somebody’s husband and you’ll have a baby. You have to be a real man. You have to grown up. You can’t just play and fooling around in this industry. You have 2 life to be feed on,” said Lee Soo Man-sshi to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun nodded. Lee Soo Man’s words realize him. He have to be a real man, he will be an appa and husband. Now, he has bigger reponsibility than before.

“I’m thinking about making a fake news for you,” said Lee Soo Man-sshi after a long silence between them.

“What do you mean teacher?” asked Kyuhyun.

“Yeah, maybe we can make a news that Seohyun is having an accident that made her have to rest for 1 year. But we have to work with some of the media or journalist to make the news seemed true. And we have to make some of fake photos to make them believe that you are in a rehabilitation. For the update of the news I mean.”

Kyuhyun and Seohyun thought about Lee Soo Man’s idea.

“I quite agree with that idea oppa,” said Seohyun and Kyuhyun nodded.

“But, isn’t it too obvious that the media won’t know that it is a fake news?” asked Kyuhyun.

Lee Soo Man smirked to them. Woa, he looks like the evil magnae if he did that.

“Our company can arranged it. We are the master of it. You don’t have to be worry. My people can hide many secret in this company, or make a fake news that people will believe on it. It’s just a simple thing for us. Our SM company have so many secret than you can imagine…….”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

************************************

Yeayyyy! Long chapter! I'll have a holiday for the next two days! Yippppiiiiiiieeeeee

Well, do you like this chapter? I don't know if it's good or not. Hope you'll like it yeay

I have 40 subscribers! OMONA, LOVE YOU SOOOOOO

Keep commenting please, so i can make a better story ^^

Saranghaeyoooo ~