Thirty Three

Baby Accident!!

A young man walked proudly as a lot of fangirls screamed for his name. His bandmates followed him as they waved their hands to their fans who have waited for them in the airport since this morning. How can he didn’t feel so proud? His band came from Japan with victory, their promotion for their first japanese album ran smoothly. A lot of people, especially they who liked Kpop, had already knew them and even liked them. Their management felt satisfied with their great work.

“Yonghwa oppa! Yonghwa oppa!” shouted them to the leader of CN Blue.

Jung Yonghwa smiled politely at them and sligthly bowed, feeling grateful with all the love that the fans gave them. Eventhough in his heart, he didn’t feel as that happy. Instead he felt a kind of misery for his not-so-smooth love story.

It’s been 2 months since he confessed to Seohyun in Strong Heart. Contrary with what was expected, Seohyun completely ignored his confession. He knew that she had already flew back to Taiwan with her husband. But she didn’t even contact him when she were still in Seoul. He had tried to call some of SNSD members to ask for Seohyun’s number in Taiwan. But it seems like all of them agreed to not tell him her number. Even Hyoyeon and Yoona, the closest SNSD members for him, didn’t want to give any information about her.

After a while, four of them could finally get out from the crowd. They entered the car and waved a goodbye to their fans before the car slowly moved away. Jonghyun, Minhyuk and Minhwan were talking happily about their success for this 2 months. Yonghwa just smiled softly to see s happiness.

He leaned in to the car’s door and looked outside the window. And there she was, standing alone in front of the airport’s door, with one hand holding a small sized travel bag. He opened his mouth in shock to see the girl he was dreaming of, the somebody’s wife, was right in front of his eyes. They were separated by the car that slowly took him away from her.

“Stop the car!!” he shouted to the driver.

“Hyung! What are you doing?” asked Minhyuk confusedly as their car stopped.

He didn’t answer his question and just opened the car’s door. Jung Yonghwa quickly ran away to the girl he loved the most, to the girl who had took his heart away and broke it into pieces, to the one he had always dreaming of, to Seohyun.

He knew it was her. It was Seo Joohyun! Eventhough she wore a loose dress as her pregnancy will soon entered its 8 months. Her glasses and a maroon knitted hat also covered her face but of course he will recognize her. Her only partner in WGM.

He smiled widely as he started to see her. Still alone and seemed like waiting for someone to come, could it be that she was waiting for him? Soon as he wanted to approach her, he saw her husband coming from behind, Cho Kyuhyun of Super Junior. He held another travel bag and a woman’s bag which must belong to Seohyun. A man came for them, they greeted each other before finally the two followed the man, he must be their driver or their manager. Yonghwa saw how Kyuhyun embraced his wife’s shoulder as if protecting her from anything. How he felt so envious to him who can have her with all his might. But what made him hurt the most was the way Seohyun reacted with Kyuhyun’s simple affection. She smiled softly and leaned in to Kyuhyun’s shoulder, feeling so much comfortable with him. She never felt as that comfortable when she was around him. There’s always be those awkward environment that surrounded them.

“Hyung…..”

He turned around and saw Minhyuk, Jonghyun and Jungshin were staring at them. His flushed as he felt so embarassed with his dongsaeng.

“Please stop hurting yourself hyung. You knew, you can’t have her hyung….” Said Jungshin.

He stared at his dongsaeng sadly. He didn’t know anything. He didn’t feel what I feel. He didn’t know…..

“But I can’t lose her either…..”

 

***

Seohyun took a glance at her phone. It has been ringing since she arrived in the dorm. The caller is no other than the man who had confessed his love to her a few months ago, Jung Yonghwa. She thought that she has already answered his confession by ignoring him. But it seemed like he didn’t understand it.

Her unnies said that Yonghwa had contacted almost all of them, just to know about her number in China. Unfortunately he couldn’t get it. Seohyun felt sorry for her unnies, who had been disturbed by him. She ignored this man because, well, she felt uncomfortable with his act. Why did he have to shout his confession in the famous program like Strong Heart? It will lead misunderstanding to the people. Besides she knew that Kyuhyun didn’t want her to contact him. She just wanted to respect her husband. If he says no, then she shouldn’t do it.

But after she thought about it again. She felt a wave of guilt in her heart. Making people waiting for her answer for a long time isn’t a good thing. She bit her lower lip, now feeling a little bit confused. Isn’t her marriage had showed her true feelings? That she won’t accepted his love? Why did he still ran for her?

“Joohyunnie.”

Seohyun turned her head at the sound of her name. She gave a soft smile at the sight of a short chestnut haired male standing in front of the door of the balcony. He soon took a seat next to her on the comfortable couch in the balcony. His hand her long black hair.

“What are you doing here? Your instructor has already arrived.”

“Is she? Well, let’s start the practice oppa,” she said as she stood up. Her hands held her husband’s hands and pulled it up, asking him to follow her.

“Okay.”

Seohyun and Kyuhyun had started their pregnancy class since they were in China. Seohyun’s pregnancy had already entered its 8 months, that’s why they have to go back to Seoul. There are a lot of families and friend who can help them in Seoul. Besides Super Junior still have some countries to hold their awesome Super Show that might take Kyuhyun away for a while. He didn’t want her to be lefted alone in China.

Seohyun walked away slowly to the living room to greet her instructor. Kyuhyun smiled to see his beautiful wife who always be the most polite woman in this world. He took her phone that she lefted in the couch when it suddenly vibrate as a call just came to her phone. His eyes widened in shock to see ‘Jung Yonghwa’’s name as the caller ID.

He almost touched the green button and answered the phone. But his eyes caught a sight of Seohyun. He remembered that Seohyun said that she wanted to fix this problem by herself. She said that she’ll talk to Yonghwa. His finger moved away from the green button. He has learned to respect and to trust Seohyun as his wife. He smiled softly at that thought, knowing that it’s the best choice to not let his emotion controlled himself. He put the phone on the table before he joined Seohyun for their pregnancy class.

 

 

***

 

Yonghwa throwed his phone away in frustration. Luckily it landed on his bed that won’t cause any problem. The problem is the person Yonghwa missed the most is totally ignoring him. She didn’t talk to him for merely 2 months since his confession. And now she didn’t even bother to answer his phonecall.

Yonghwa lied down on the ground and let the floor embracing him with its coldness. It surely better than the coldness of his heart.

Deep in his heart, he knew that all of his act were completely wrong and bad. He must have hurted Kyuhyun’s feelings a lot as Seohyun’s husband. Who would be happy if there’s another man who confess his love to your wife? He may have brought a conflict into their household.

But he have to do this. He can’t endure the pain that slowly destroying his heart. This is the only way to relieve his heartache.

His eyes suddenly caught a picture that is always stood up firmly next to his bed. A picture of him and Seohyun on their ‘wedding photoshoot’ on We Got Married. That’s the first thing Yonghwa saw in the morning and also the first thing he saw when he went to bed.

“Seohyun-ah, I miss you…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*********************************

 

 

 

Aaah, this is too short, i'm sorry. T_T

But i'll update again soon, keke. Wish me luck!

Thanks a loooooot for your comments and subscribe. Eventhough i knew that this fic isn't as that good. It still have a looooot of lackness. But thank you!  A hundred hugs and kisses for you.

Saranghaeyooo~