Two

Baby Accident!!

In SNSD’s Dorm

 

“Wuaaaah, I’m so full! Marry me now Seohyu,” said Kyuhyun as he rubbed his fully loaded stomach. Yuri, Kyuhyun and Seohyun have just done their dinner which felt so delicious, thanks to Seohyun's hidden potential as a housewives. She is a quite good chef. Her Ryeowook oppa taught about cooking a lot.

“Yah! What are you talking about oppa? We won’t let you to marry her!” yelled Yuri as she swatted Kyuhyun's arm.

Kyuhyun clicked his tongue in annoyance.

“Aish this girl, why are you so strong? Are you really a girl? And about that marriage thing, oh come on Yuri-ah! I’ve been dating her for more than 2 years. Why can’t I?” said Kyuhyun as a pout came out on his face.

“Aniyo, we won’t let our baby magnae to marry an evil magnae like you Oppa,” said Yuri.

She took her eyeglasses and put it on her face. She glanced around the room before finally found a jacket. A smile soon appeared on Kyuhyun's face as he caught a sign of Yuri will go out for a while.

“Are you going somewhere?” said Kyuhyun with a happy face.

“Neh, I’m going to walmart. DON'T do anything stupid or ert in this holy SNSD's dorm oppa," she said as gave some

 

Kyuhyun waved his hand to Yuri with a very wide smile. Finally! A real date! Because of their status as the most popular magnae in South Korea, Kyuhyun and Seohyun often went on a secret date. They have to disguise themselves so no one could recognize them. Sometimes they just stayed on SNSD or Super Junior's dorm to spend a day. With a lot of interruption from their own members. It's so hard to find a moment when there'll be only the two of them together.

Kyuhyun went to the kitchen and smiled as he saw the sight of Seohyun's back, who was busy cleaning the dishes as she didn't realize Kyuhyun's coming. Slowly Kyuhyun gave a back hug for Seohyun. Succesfully making Seohyun gasped in shock and almost dropped the plate. But she soon smiled as she felt his presence. She cuddled her head to his head.

“Wae Oppa? Miss me?” asked Seohyun softly.

Kyuhyun gave a soft kiss on her cheek, “I always miss you Joohyunnie. By the way, your unnie is going to a walmart and it means this is the time for a real date."

Seohyun giggled to hear Kyuhyun’s words.

“Mianhe Oppa, I make you disappointed again. I just can't let Yuri unnie to feel so lonely in the dorm.”

“No baby, don't feel so guilty. You really cared for the others and that’s why I love you so much. Come on, just finish your dishes quickly."

"Neh."

 

She finished the dishes in minutes later. She managed to make a capuccino for both of them before joining Kyuhyun who had already sat on the couch in the veranda. He is now enjoying the night scenery of Seoul. Seohyun quickly took a seat next to him.

 

“Waow, Oppa, it has been more than 2 years,” said Seohyun and leaned in to Kyuhyun’s chest.

“Yeah Joo Hyun-ah, I still can’t believe it. We could make it this far,” he embraced her shoulder and planted a kiss on her forehead. Seohyun sighed happily.

“Do you still remember how we first met?”

“How can I forget it. You make my clothes dirty with your coffee!” said Kyuhyun and laughed.

“Oppa! I didn’t see you at that time! Omo, you were really scary at that time,” said Seohyun. They laughed together to remember the first time they met each other

 

Flashback.

Super Junior were still practicing for their Don’t Don comeback. Kyuhyun who was still recovering after his deathly accident, got out from the practicing room first. The doctor said that he shouldn't forced himself too hard to practice. He still had to do a lot of therapy and that's what he was going to do now. Going to the hospital. But suddenly someone bumped into him as he opened the door. He could feel a sudden hot liquid came down through his body.

 

“Aisssh, Can you see your front?! Where did you looking at?!” yelled Kyuhyun as he tried to clean his T-shirt. He cursed a lot as the coffee was so hot.

“M-mi-mianhe sunbaenim. I didn’t see that you’re going out from the room,” said a voice of a girl. Kyuhyun looked up and found a girl stood in front of him. She was the one who bumped into him. She had a long black hair, with a bangs on her face, chubby cheek, slim and tall body, in conclusion she is beautiful.

“Who are you?” asked Kyuhyun confusedly. He didn't recognize her face. It seemed like they have never met before.

Suddenly, the practice room's door opened. Eunhyuk and Kibum came out with a curious look on their face.

“Kyuhyun-ah? Why are you yelling? And why are you still here? You said you want to go to the hospital,” said Kibum.

“It’s okay hyung, it’s just this girl bumped into me and dropped her coffee into my T-Shirt.”

“Mianhe Oppa. I really didn’t mean to do that!” said the girl with a trembling voice.

Why is she so scared? Did I scared her? Is it because of my yelling? Am i that scary?

“Seohyun-sshi? You dropped your coffee into this guy? Kekekekeke, it must be really hot Kyu,” said Eunhyuk.

So her name is Seohyun?

“You better change your shirt and go to the hospital now. Be careful,” said Kibum before he dragged Eunhyuk to the cafetaria.

“So your name is Seohyun,” said Kyuhyun and soon the girl nodded.

“Did I know you?” said him again.

“Neh Oppa, I’m the magnae of SNSD. Don’t you remember me?” asked Seohyun as she lifted up her head, finally dare to see Kyuhyun’s face.

“Mianeh, the last accident make me forgot most of the things," he said.

Kyuhyun looked at his watch and realized that he'll be late if he didn't go to the hospital now.

"I think I have to go now Seohyun-sshi. I have to go to the hospital."

“But your shirt….”

“It’s okay. Bye. Be careful Seohyun-sshi,” said Kyuhyun and let out his gentle smile to Seohyun.

His heart beat fastly as he walked away from Seohyun. On Seohyun's side wasn't so much different. Her heart kept running fastly as she was so mesmerized by his gentle act. From that moment on, they''ve knew that they had fallen in love to each other.

-End of Flashback-

 

“I think you must be falling in love with me because of my gentle act,” said Kyuhyun as he showed off his cocky smile. Seohyun laughed and swatted his arm playfully..

“Ani! You are the one who fell in love first because of my cuteness!”

“I didn’t said who is the first or the second. I said YOU must be falling in love with me because of my gentle side. Admit it Joo Hyun-ah,” said Kyuhyun and gave her his sharp glare that will make every girl, especially the one who sat next to him, melted. Seohyun just replied it with a shy laugh and blushing face. She rolled her eyes.

“Well maybe that’s one of my reason.”

“Oh you mean there are MANY reason,” said Kyuhyun as that cocky smile grew even wider. Seohyun hit his hand again.

“Opppaaaa!" she whined.

 

They laughed again. The night is getting colder. Kyuhyun pulled Seohyun to his chest closely, trying as hard as possible to make her warm.

“Don’t you feel cold? Take the blanket baby.”

“Naah, later, I want to be here,” ahe stared at the sky with a smile.

 

“What are you thinking about?” asked Kyuhyun to see his girlfriend just stared outside with a thinking face. Her eyes seemed to go far away from where the veranda.

 

“I’m just thinking about us. Well it was really amazing that public haven’t know about us. It has been more than 2 years,” said Seohyun softly, she must be thinking about their wonderful memories.

 

Kyuhyun just kept his silence. He must had something in mind, but he didn’t dare to say it to Seohyun.

 

“Say it Oppa, I know you want to say something,” said Seohyun. Kyuhyun smiled. He didn't know why but Seohyun seemed to have a skill to read his mind.

“Well I’m just thinking that…. Maybe God let us to go through this 2 years easily because…. Well, because He will give as a really big problem in the future. Wait! No need to be mad Joo Hyun-ah. I’m just thinking,” said Kyuhyun. He has seen Seohyun eyes get widened as she always done when she is angry. Oh and she also let out a loud snort from her nose. She is angry.

 

“Cho Kyuhyun! How could you think like that?! God make it easy for us because He loves us!” said Seohyun with a high tone.

“I know you’ll say that. Well this thought has just past my mind.”

“Don’t ever think about that again Cho Kyuhyun. Or it will really happened to us…..” said Seohyun sadly. Kyuhyun hugged her and patted her back gently. Somehow, he felt guilty to make Seohyun sad like this.

“Mianeh baby, I won’t think about it anymore. I promise, I’ll stand by you.”

“Promise?” Seohyun gave him pinky swear. Kyuhyun smiled and gave his hand.

“Promise Joo Hyun-ah,” said Kyuhyun.

He put his hands on her face as it caressed her soft cheek. His eyes met those round eyes that stared at him lovingly. Without any much hesitation, he leaned in and kissed her lips. She kissed him back softly, enjoying every moment that she had with him.

 

 

 

Yeah Cho Kyuhyun, you’ll get what you think. You’d better watch out!

 

 

 

 

*************************************************

 

Omona, do you like it? I know it's still boring. Kekeke

Subscribe and Comment pleasee.

 

 

Saranghaeyoooo~