One

Baby Accident!!

Seohyun got out from SNSD’s dressing room. After today's Music Core performance, she has already emptied her schedule. She was about to go home when someone called her from the dressing room.

 

“Yah, Seohyun-ah! Where are you going?” Sooyoung shouted as her head popped out from the dressing room.

 

“I’m going home first unnie, I don’t have any schedule after this,” said Seohyun softly.

 

“Yah Seohyun-ah! Wait for me! I want to go home too!” said a voice from the inside. Seohyun quickly recognized it as her Yuri unnie's voice.

 

Yuri got out from the room and grabbed Seohyun’s hand. Without warning, she pulled Seohyun away from the dressing room making Seohyun gasped in surprise.

“Yah! Be careful you two!” shouted Sooyoung from the room as Seohyun waved her other hand to her.

“Come on! I’m hungry, do you want to eat first?” said Yuri as they walked to the parking lot.

“No unnie, I have some appointment,” said Seohyun, smiling secretly to Yuri.

“Ah, arasso, I think I will eat alone tonight,” Yuri pouted like a fish. She knew her dongsaeng won't have a heart to leave her alone in the dorm.

“But I think he won’t mind if we eat in the dorm to accompany you. We can have a dinner together,” said Seohyun gently after thought about it for a few moment.

“Really? Komawo dear. Where is he now? He has a schedule with SM The Ballad, right?”

They entered the parking area and got into Seohyun’s car.

“Neh, he must be in the waiting room. I’ll call him to change our appointment. Would you mind to drive unnie?” said Seohyun and gave the key to Yuri. She took out her cellphone and started to call her boyfriend.

“Be careful with the publics dongsaeng.” said Yuri, as always her unnies told her.

“Of course unnie, I’m really grateful that public have never knew about this. It’s been two years already! Yoboseo?”

 

Kyuhyun POV

I was sitting in the living room. Waiting for Jonghyun, he wanted me to drive him to the SM practice studio. Keh, that boy, why did he always treat me like a maid? Why don’t he use his own car? Maybe I should bully him sometimes. Hey! He is younger than me! I can bully my hyungs! Why can’t I bully my dongsaeng? BEEEEP BEEEEP BEEEEEP. Oh I think my phone is ringing.

 

Where did I put that thing???

 

Oh there it is! I saw the caller ID and soon a smile appeared on my face.

 

Baby calling.

 

Oooooh my baby is calling! You know, I always feel happy when my baby called me. Though we've already dating for more than 2 years, but she always make me love her even more each day.

 

“Yoboseo…” I said gently.

“Oppa,” she said.

“Wae Joo Hyun-ah?” I really like to call her Joohyun. I felt so special because I can call her with her real name.

“Can we cancel our dinner tonight oppa? Yuri-unnie will be alone in the dorm tonight. We can have a dinner with her in my dorm," she said. In her heart she prayed that Kyuhyun won't be bother with that.

“Aish your unnie is always bothering us. Joo Hyunnie, come on. Your Yuri-unnie is older enough to be alone in the dorm! She is not a baby who you should take care of,” I said. Jeongmal, all of her unnies like to disturb me and Seohyun so much! It seemed like they didn’t believe me! Did they think that I will harm her somehow? Aishh…..

“Oppa, come on. I feel pity on her.”

I sighed, here is my baby, always put everyone before her. But that’s the reason why I’m madly in love with her. But sometimes (read : often) it could bring some trouble for us.

“Come on oppa,” she whined to me. My face flushed and I soon found myself agreed to her, that's always happened to me when she whined like that. Thought she isn't a person who are noisy and whiny.

“Ne, arraso. I’ll go to your dorm by…. 7 pm? Is that okay?”

“Ne oppa! Saranghae. Bye!”

“Bye.”

 

Oh my god! Seohyun, I love you so much!

“Hyung, don’t smile like that! It makes me scared!” said Jonghyun who has already stand in front of me. Unknowingly, I have smiling like crazy as I talked to her.

“Yah! Why are you taking so long just to pick up your things? Aisssh, let’s go now!” I said and grabbed my bag, getting out from the waiting room.

 

-End of POV-

 

 

 

 

***********************************************

 

 

Subscribe and comments!

Saranghaeyoooo~