Chapter 2 - Maybe I Should Be...

They Are The Angels And Devils In My Life

 

On the next morning,Kyungsoo wake up and went to the kitchen to make some breakfast also the bento for Sharon.When he get there,he saw Sharon already at the table,reading book. She sensed someone presence so she turn around and saw Kyungsoo.

Oh.Good morning Kyungsoo oppa.” She smiled.

Good morning.You early today.Got excited?

I’m morning-person and yeah a bit excited.”Kyungsoo patted her shoulder and start to make the breakfast and bento.Both of them having breakfast and chitchat before she ready for school.

Oppa.I’ll be going now.See you soon and say hi to Kris and Suho oppa.

“Here’s your lunch. Have fun at school and becareful.” She smiled widely when she get the lunch box and waved , “Gomawo Kyungsoo oppa.Bye.

After she left,the boys start to waking up.The boys start to fill the kitchen.Lay was the last person step in and standing at the door with his y-newly-awaked face and holding the blanket.

“Kyungsoo ah.” Lay rub his eyes.

“Ne hyung.Wae?”Kyungsoo turns around from sink and look at Lay.

“Did you cover me with this blanket last night or this morning?”Kyungsoo look at Lay then shook his head , “No, I didn’t.” Kyungsoo turn to the sink back then he look back at Lay.

“Isn’t that Sharon’s blanket?How come you have it?”Kris lift his face from the plate when he heard what Kyungsoo said and look at Lay. “Yeah.Thats Sharon’s blanket.Where did you get it? I ask Kyungsoo to prepare for her last night.” Lay just shrugged, “Nan molla..This morning I found myself cover with it.You sure you not cover me with this,Kyungsoo ah?”

“Ne jinjjayo.”

“It’s her who cover you.” Kai spoke out of blue makes the situation quiet immidiately.

“MWO?” All of them look at Kai who put on the poker face, “It’s true.I saw her cover Lay hyung with her blanket last night.When I walk out from Baekhyun’s room, I saw her walk out from my room with a pillow and blanket then went down the stairs.I was curious so I went down after her and saw she was covering Lay then she off to sleep on other couch.”

“Eeyyy…Seolma..” Baekhyun shook his head and laughed.

“You not believe it? Sorry but I didn’t take picture yesterday.If you still didn’t believe and wanting a prove, then tonight you can watch it yourself..Eottae?”

“Kure..Tonight we will see if you lying or not, Kim Jongin.” Baekhyun shot a glare. So they all waited till night. Just like yesterday,Kris called her to his room after dinner while the other pretend in their room.

Sharon ah, where did you sleep last night?

I sleep at the couch.” She just grinned. Kris shook his head, “Why you didn’t sleep in Kyungsoo’s room?” Kris saw her rub her neck before answering his question, “Kai oppa.

Kai?What with him?”Did he do anything bad to you?” She chuckles and shook her head , “That’s not what I mean.I  feel that he didn’t like me and angry or perhaps irritated so I sleep at the couch.” Kris nodded at her explaination. “Did you want to sleep in my room? We can talk about a lots of thing and I sure Luhan's don't mind.” Kris look at Luhan and he nodded. “Also tomorrow was the weekend. You kind of luck, starting school on the day which is tomorrow was weekend ” She grinned.

Yeah lucky.Kris oppa can you help me with my Chinese homework? I have problem with it.” Kris nodded,agree to help her , “Then you should go take things you need and come back.” She nodded and walk out the room.She went down to the kitchen first because she thirsty and she saw Lay again sleeping at the couch.She shook her head then go for a drink at the kitchen before went upstairs pick stuff she need.A pillow,two blanket and her school bagpack.She placed her bagpack,pillow and one of the blanket in front of Kris’s room before went downstairs and cover Lay with the blanket.

She rushed went upstairs after make sure the blanket cover Lay very well.She didn’t know that she have been watched.After she went to Kris’s room,the boys come out from their hiding place.

“See?” Kai grinned widely.

“Aigo uri Jongin was telling the truth.” Kai smacked Baekhyun’s shoulder and shot a glare at him.

“Ya..Lay hyung wake up.Did you see it?” Kai nudge Lay’s shoulder but he didn’t move a inche , “ Lay hyung?” Kai try again then he bit his lips,irritated.

“Seriously??He fall asleep?” Sehun facepalmed, “We told him to just pretend but he did fall asleep?Wahh jinjja daebak.” Chanyeol and Chen just chuckles.

“Come on.. Let’s go and sleep.”

“Yeah let’s go and sleep.” Baekhyun agree and all of them left Lay alone at the living and them went to their own room.

Feeling that no one left, Lay slowly open his eyes.He was just lie about falling asleep. He slowly rose up, he stare the blanket while thinking.

‘Maybe I should be nice a little and not be so harsh to her.’ He nodded a few times then went to sleep back.