Chapter 30 - Strange Message And Bad Feeling

They Are The Angels And Devils In My Life

 

“BOOM!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The warehouse exploded and burns everything inside of it. Kai quickly get off from the van soon they arrive followed by Suho who tried to stop him. Suho grabs his arms and yanked him.

“NO!!! DA-HYE!” Kai fall slump at the ground, streaked  with the explosion. The boys were aghast with what happened in front of them. Baekhyun close his mouth with his hand and hide his face at Chanyeol’s chest. Suho hug Kai while Kyungsoo try to calm the maknae.

 

“Jongin oppa. Saranghae. Nomu nomu saranghae.” She said after she pecked his cheek.

“Hey what’s wrong? Did anything happen to you today?” Kai poke her cheek and chuckles.

“Anio. I just wanted to say it badly.” She put her head at Kai’s shoulder.

 

Kai keeps remember the scene and her smile on that day inside of his head. Later on the police and ambulance arrive at the warehouse. The fireman already start do what they can to stop the fire while the rescuer check the boys if they got injured or not.

“We… We not injured but please looked for out dongsaeng inside that warehouse. Please.” Baekhyun told the rescuer.

“We will try our best to look for your dongsaeng.” The rescuer patted Baekhyun’s shoulder before he go and talk to the policeman.

“We find the bodies!” The boys turn their head when they heard one of the rescuer shouted. The rescuers went into the warehouse once after they stop the fire. The bodies they found are three man's and one woman.

“Is this your dongsaeng?” Suho looked at not-fully-burnt-corpse.

“No. My dongsaeng was about 20. That’s not her clothes either.”

“Okay I understand. Please calm down while we search again.”

“Thank you.” Suho bowed and went to s who sitting at the van.

“Well hyung?” Sehun quickly asked when he saw the leader walked closer to them but the leader just shook his head for an answer.

 

“We need the paramedic here.” A rescuer shouted while running and carries a body. A paramedic rushed to the rescuer when he heard the calls. He checks her condition and put the oxygen-mask on her.

“Where did you fnd her?” The paramedic asked.

“At the jetty near by.”

“Ask that boys over there if they know this girl.” The rescuer nodded and rushed to the boys van.

“Please come with me.” The boys nodded and quicly follow the rescuer to the ambulances.

“Is this your dongsaeng?” The boys take a good look at the girl before shouting, “Da-hye! Oh thank god you are safe.” Chanyeol Da-hye’s cheek.

“Please sir. We need to take her to the hospital right away.” The paramedic slightly push Chanyeol aside and pushed the stryker mx-pro sretcher into ambulance before closing the door before off to the hospital.

“Can you tell us why your dongsaeng at this kind of place?” The policeman asked. Kyungsoo and Suho tell him everything also showed the messages Da-hye got and the letter she left. The policeman nodded and wrote everything in his book.

“Okay you may go to the hospital right now.” They all bowed and rushed to the hospital.

--

At the hospital,

The boys standing at the window and looked inside.Kai holds her hands tight and bring it to his lips. Other boys can’t go in at once because the doctor forbidden it. He said it will disturb her and only one person can be inside. They stare at Da-hye’s pale face, the bandage on her arms, the wires and the oxygen-mask. She just looked horrible with those stuff on her.

Suho took a last glance at Da-hye and knock the glass, make a sign for Kai to get out from the room for a while.

“Let’s go home. We can come back tomorrow morning.”

“Hyung. Can’t I stay?” Kai try pleading to the leader.

“Kai… You too tired and you need some sleep.”

“Hyung. Please hyung. Please. I want to be with her. I want to be the first person she saw when she open her eyes. Hyung jebal.” Kai fall slumped at the floor while holding Suho’s hands.

“Fine. I understand. Just make sure you didn’t stay up. Get some sleep too.” Suho kneel down and patted Kai’s shoulder. He help Kai’s to stand up before left him alone with Da-hye.

--

At home,

Kyungsoo shook his head in regrets. “There is nothing you could do, Kyungsoo ah.” Suho patted his shoulders.

“I should tell the cops about those texts she got from the strangers long time ago.” Kyungsoo facepalmed.

 

Flashback,

“Kyungie oppa, look.” Da-hye passed over her cellphone to Kyungsoo.

“They send it again. Should I reply or ignore it?” She put her head on the table while let out a heavy sigh.

‘Reply me if you want to know about your mother’s death.’

That’s was the same message Da-hye got since March and it’s already three month and she didn’t know what to do with it.

“I think you should ignore it, Bambi.” Suho also peeked at her cellphone.

“But I really really wanted to know about my mother’s death.”

“Apple pie, listen this is might be a trap. Maybe they are one of your parent’s enemies. We didn’t know that we can trust them or not. Just ignore it, okay?” Kyungsoo ruffles her head and then stepped out from the kitchen with Suho.Da-hye sighed then she rose up and went out for some fresh air.

--

After that day, Kyungsoo and Suho non-stop having a bed feeling. They always make sure that Da-hye always back home early and didn’t go out after 10 p.m.

“Hyung? What’s wrong? Your faces look terrible.” One day, Sehun asked when he saw his hyungs faces.

“Nothing. Just Sehunnie could you help us?” Sehun nodded and Suho continued, “Help us keep eyes on Da-hye. Don’t ask why. Just do it.”

“Arasseo.”

--

One day, in the morning Kyungsooo found a letter on his drawer. What they were afraid of before, are happening. He rushed to Suho’s room.

“Hyung! Look!” Suho took the paper form Kyungsoo’s hand.

‘Oppa mianhae. But I really want to know about my mother’s death. I’m sorry.’

“Oh god! Kyungsoo, go and woke the others.” Kyungsoo nodded and woke all s.

“What’s wrong, hyung?” Baekhyun rubs his eyes.

“Da-hye’s gone.”

“MWO?!” All of them dropped their jaw. Suho passed over the letter she left.

“Try… Try to call her cellphone.” Kai quickly took his phone and dailed Da-hye’s number. Then they heard Da-hye’s ringtones coming from the kitchen.

“Hyung. Look.” Sehun pass over the phone to Suho.

‘Meet me at Masan-ri, Songsan-myeon,Hwaseong-si, Gyeonggi-do, the abandoned warehouse there. Come alone.’

“Oh no Da-hye.” They all rushed out from the house and went to the warehouse.

Flashback ends…