Chapter 36

They Are The Angels And Devils In My Life

At the time almost midnight, one cold day in early of December…

 

“Bae… Baekhy… Baekhyun o-oppa.” She speak with her irregular breathe.

“Yes Da-hye. What is it?” Baekhyun move closer to her. That day only Baekhyun was taking care of her. The other boys was discussing about something at the hospital cafeteria.

“I… I wan… want to s-see K-Kai o-oppa.” She weakly grips Baekhyun’s sleeves. Baekhyun took her hand and squeezes a bit. Her skin became cold and she lost her weight rapidly. Her eyes looks tired also her breathe became irregular.

“I can’t leave you alone.” Baekhyun shook his head.

“Ple-Plea-se…I need… I need to see him. Ple-Please Hy-Hyun o-pp-oppa.” Seeing a tears forming at the edge of her eyes, Baekhyun can’t do nothing but to fulfill her wish.

“Arasseo. Stay here and be nice. Wait for me and Kai, okay?” She slightly nodded. Even though it’s heavy to leave her alone in that condition but still he’s love his dongsaeng and he must fulfil everything she asked.

Near the elevator, a little girl accidently tripped her own leg and fall in front of Baekhyun. Baekhyun kneel down, back facing the door and help her up then asked, “Are you okay?” The little girl nodded. Baekhyun smiled and ruffles the kid’s head. When the elevator’s door open,“ Baekhyun hyung?!”

He turns around and, “Oh? Kyungsoo ah.”

“What are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be with Da-hye?” Kyungsoo titled his head.

“Yeah I am but she said she wanted to see Kai so I went out to find Kai.” Baekhyun waved at the girl and rose up.

“Oh. He still at the cafeteria.” Kyungsoo said.

“Okay. I will get going now.” After Baekhyun said that, Kyungsoo’s mind snapped on something. He quickly grab’s Baekhyun’s wrist who just about to go into the elevator.

“Hey. What is it, Kyungsoo ah?” Kyungsoo turns his head to Baekhyun with terrified expression.

“Did you just say that she wanted to see Kai and you went to find him?”

Baekhyun titled his head and feel weird with Kyungsoo’s behaviour then he said, “Yes I am. Why?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

At the cafeteria,

“So we all agree right?” Kris looked at each faces in front of him. They all nodded and smiled widely.

“Okay let’s go back to her room first then we went home. Tomorrow we will come back.” They rose up from the bench and went up to the stairs to Da-hye’s room.

On the way to Da-hye’s, from far they saw a few nurse looked down with sadness expression, walking out from Da-hye’s room while covering their mouth. A bad feeling crushing inside each of the boys heart. They quicken their pace to Da-hye’s room.