Chapter 4 - They Hates Me

They Are The Angels And Devils In My Life

 

“What does she say,hyung?” Chen look at Kris. Kris only stares at his phone the he said, “She didn’t say anything.She hang up.” He look likes he was thinking for a while and then he said, "That's right!" Baekhyun quickly cut him off, "Right what?", and earned a glare from Kris then quickly cover his mouth.

"She told me before... When she feel down or sad,she always gone to the park or playground, right Luhan?" Luhan nodded

“So….” Baekhyun snapped his finger then continued,  “So that's mean she at the playground.Let’s go,Chanyeol.”Baekhyun rise up along with Chanyeol.

“Where did you think you were going?” Suho raise his eyebrow.

“Find her and bring her back of course.”

“And you want her to run away again after see you guys? No. Kris and Tao will go.” Baekhyun and Chanyeol groan before sit down and pouting..

“Kris and Tao go find her. There is a playground near this neighbourhood. Bring umbrella too. It’s starting to raining. Hurry up and go.” Kris and Tao rushed off the house and slowly it's start to rain heavily.

They took time before reach the playground because the park was quite huge. They saw Sharon was there sitting at the swing under the rain. Her clothes already soaking. They near her  and Tao stand next to her then cover her from the rain.

Hey Sharon .Are you okay? Why you crying? ”Kris kneels in front of her.

I’m not crying. That’s raindrops.” She denying it.

Come. Let’s go home.” Kris reach out his hand. She shook her head.

I don’t want to go home. Everyone hates me.

No. They not. They just being stupid.

No.I don’t want.

Then if you don’t want,me and Tao will sit here with you under the rain.” Kris and Tao slowly lower the umbrella and suddenly she stop them, “Ok .I will go back home. Only because I don’t want oppas to get wet and fall sick.” Both of them smiled. Their plans working. When she try to stand up, she limping and Kris raise his eyebrow.

What happen to your leg?

I  was stumble and sprained my ankle.”They walk home in silent with Tao piggyback her.

Chanyeol rushed to the door when the bell ringing. He open the door and saw Tao piggyback her. She tapped Tao’s shoulder because she want to get down. She don't want Chanyeol to think that she was someone spoiled. Tao nodded and put her down.

Go inside. Take hot shower and come down. Kyungsoo have cook for you.” Kris.

Ok.” She slowly step into the house and suddenly everything go dark.