Chapter 33 – Reveiled.

They Are The Angels And Devils In My Life

 

‘I’m sorry but I don’t love you anymore. I have someone else.’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kai felt like he wanted to crash his phone after he read the text from Da-hye. It’s already two months and Da-hye didn’t come back home, not even one day.

“Why is she doing this to me?! ARRGHHH!!!” Kai shouted like crazy people. He rushed down the stairs to the kitchen. He tried to take a sip of water to calm his nerve but it’s failed. He throw the glass and it’s broken when hit the floor.

“Omo! Kai! Stop! What the hell are you doing?” Suho grab Kai’s arms and drag him to the living room. There were Kyungsoo, Sehun, Chanyeol and Baekhyun who sat at the couch silenty and watch tv. They was startled when Suho and Kai suddenly appeared.

 

“Your lovely dongsaeng is cheating on me!” He throws his phone to Suho. Suho just close his eyes, he know why Da-hye send the message.

“Kai please. She’s not cheating on you.”

“Oh? Yeah? Why? Did she already tell you about this? So this is why she didn’t get home for two months? She just put on the mask.”

Kyungsoo’s blood already boiled when he heard Kai’s words. His hands slowly turn into the fist, “Kim Jongin. I heard enough. I warned you. Stop saying all nonsense things before…”

“Before what? You gonna punch me?” Right after Kai’s said that, a punch fly and landed right on his jaw causes he fall slumped on the floor.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You don’t know what the hell is going on so stop saying like you know everything!” Kyungsoo shouted.

“Kyungsoo calm down. Please, don’t let the anger control you. We need to keep it secret remember?” Suho hugs Kyungsoo and try to calm him down but failed. He already unstoppable because he very got pissed with Kai.

“No hyung! I can’t stand anymore listen to this rubbish!” Kyungsoo pushed Suho aside and glared at Kai.

“You don’t know how suffer she is! You don’t know how hurt she felt only to send that text to you! You don’t know that she cried almost every night! You don’t know a single thing! I saw and heard her cried every night and every day! You don’t know how painful it is to hear she’s crying! You don’t know how hard for her to fight it only makes sure you don’t see her suffering! You don’t know anything so stop talking like you know everything!” After burst everything, Kyungsoo went out from house to the garden.

“What… What is he talking about? Hyung?” Chanyeol looked at Suho. Suho sighed before start telling them everything.

“The reason why me and Kyungsoo sometime not at home at night are we took shift taking care of Da-hye. The reason why Da-hye didn’t come back home for two months are Da-hye have to sleep at hospital. The reason why Da-hye send that text to Kai because she want him to give up on her and go on in his life. It’s all because she have cancer. She didn’t want to tell you guys because she didn’t want you to worry about her. We should keep this in secret but Kyungsoo can’t stand hearing nonsense things coming out from Kai’s lips about her anymore. She just didn’t want people to see that she was suffering. Listen, Kai she always always love you. You don’t know how hard she cried before she sent that text to you. Next time, think before you act.” Suho patted Kai’s shoulder. Then he left four figures at the living room and went to the garden to calm Kyungsoo.

“You guys knew?” Baekhyun stills in his shock.

“No.” Kai bit his lips.

“I did notice Suho hyung and Kyungsoo hyung like take turn for not being at home. I thought they went to manager’s house or their friend house.” Sehun said. Kai quickly rose up and went to the garden.

“Hyung. I’m sorry. I’m really sorry.” Kai fall slumped on the ground next to Kyungsoo.

“It’s not me who you should apologizes to. It’s her who you should apologizes to.” Kyungsoo end up hugs Kai and calm the younger.