Chapter 14 – Fever and First Kiss

They Are The Angels And Devils In My Life

“Come on… Wake up! It’s a fine day to clean the house!” Kyungsoo shout very loud in order to waking up the EXO and Da-hye on one fine sunny day in the ends of summer..

 

“Ahhh hyung, can’t we just rest on this fine day of summer?” Sehun whimpering while walking out from his room.

“Nope! Come on. Up! Now! Just brush your teeth… No need to get shower because you will get dirty and smelly after doing the chores!” Kyungsoo shouted from downstairs. One by one EXO-K members gather at the living room after brush their teeth and wash their faces. Da-hye already there on the couch,hugging the pillow with her sleepy faces.

“Okay… Da-hye, you change the bed sheet and the curtains. Sehun and Kai, store… Me, Suho hyung, Baekhyun hyung and Chanyeol hyung will clean the garden. Okay starts now! And Da-hye ah … I already place a platform ladder at first room. Drag it if you move to other room or call one of us to help you.”

 Everyone was groan, unsatisfied because their sleep were interrupt by Kyungsoo’s voice and forced to clean the house in summer where they should take a chance to rest.Everyone were busy with their own chores. Da-hye finished her chores, changing the bed sheet in every room and now the curtains need to be changed.

She starts with SoHun’s room and then BaekYeol’s and the last one was KyungKai’s room.

‘Okay… SuHun’s oppa room checked! BaekYeol’s oppa room checked! Now left is KyungKai’s oppa room.’ She mumbles to herself while throwing the dirty curtain in the laundry box. She steps in KyungKai’s room while dragging the ladder from BaekYeol’s room to KyungKai’s room and placed it near the window.

Done changing the curtain and satisfied with it, Da-hye slowly gets down from the ladder. Suddenly she misses a step and fall down from the ladder. She closed her eyes tight waiting her back got slammed at the floor.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Be careful next time.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A voice… A y-cold-calm voice sound very close to her. She opened her left eyes and saw Kai who was staring at her. He catched her in bridal style right on the time she fell.

The he put her down on the floor and pats her head. He took the ladder and walk out the room to the garden, left Da-hye alone spacing.

She placed her palm on her chest and said, “Oh gosh! It’s happening again. This weird feeling again.” She could feel her heart beat fast and the warmth of Kai’s around her body. She shook her head a few times and she slowly tapped her cheek to back to her sense.

After her calm down, she took the laundry box and went to washer machine. She put all the dirty clothes and bed sheet into the washer machine. One of her clothes fell between the washer machine and the clothes dryer. She kneels down and reaches out her hand to take the clothes.

She drags out the clothes when her hand grabs it along with something. She put the clothes inside the washer machine then hit buttons on the machine before the sound of water started fill the machine heard.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Outside…

“Hyung, can we go for vacation in autumn?” Sehun look at Suho. The boys already done their chores and they sat at ground,relaxing.

“Hhhhmm I will try to asked Manager Kang. If we don’t have anything to do, then we can go for vacation.”

“Jinjja?? Wahh hyung you jjang! Should we---”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun’s words cut off by a very loud scream coming the house.

Kai was the first person who stood up and rushed into the house .He heard a sobbing coming from the laundry room. He rushed to laundry room and saw Da-hye sitting at the floor, crying. She turns around and saw Kai.

“Ka-Kai oppa! The-there is…” She pointed at dirty curtain above the washer machine. Kai looked at the curtain and then  back to Da-hye while raised an eyebrows. He walked near the washer machine and flipped the curtain. He saw something brown and small crawl at the curtain. He quickly took the slippers and smacked hard then he check if the cockroach is dead or not.

He thrown away the slippers and walked back to Da-hye. Soon he kneel down next to her, Da-hye hug him and buried her face at Kai’s chest.

Kai comfort her with awkward pat on her shoulder. He maybe didn’t say anything but his pat said like, ‘It’s okay. Calm down. It’s already gone. Stop crying.I'm here with you.

 

At the garden…

 

“Ya… Did you scream earlier?” Chanyeol look at Sehun. The maknae shook his head.

“That’s Da-hye! Let’s go!” Kyungsoo quickly stood up and rushed to the house, followed by the others.

 

 

At the laundry room...

 

They found Da-hye was hugging Kai and she was crying. Kai put his finger at his lips and shook his head.

Kai lift her up in bridal style and went to bathroom. He put her down at the bathtub then he walked out. He came back with towel and her clothes. Da-hye always folded her clothes and put her private clothes between the pants and shirts.

Shower. I wait outside.” Only four words come out from Kai’s mouth. Da-hye nodded and Kai walked out from the bathroom. After bath and full dressing, she walked out from the bathroom and found that Kai did actually waiting for her.

Seeing she come out from the bathroom, he grab her hands and drag her to his room. He force Da-hye to sit at his bed and he start to dry her hair for her. Then he forced her to sleep before went to the kitchen.

“What happened, Kai?”Kyungsoo asked soon he saw Kai walk in the kitchen.

“It’s a cockroach and she got shocked.”Kai explain and sipped an orange juice.

“You like her don’t you?” Kai choked his orange juice when unexpected question come out from Kyungsoo’s lips and Chanyeol’s stare makes him chills a bit. He placed the dirty glass at the sink and walk out from the kitchen without answering Kyungsoo’s question.

“You don’t want to answer, huh? We gonna find it soon.” Kyungsoo and Chanyeol smirked evily.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Lunch ready!” Kyungsoo shouted from the kitchen.  The boys all set at the table then Kai walk in with Da-hye.

“Okay digs in.” Kyungsoo said while placed a pot in the middle of the table. All of them start to dig it after tired doing the house chores.

“I’m done. Thanks for the food.” Da-hye put down her spoon and went to the bedroom.

“Hyung… She didn’t eat much.” Kyungsoo look at Da-hye’s bowl and saw there is a lot of rice left.

“Did something happen?” Suho asked. Kai hurry finish his meals and went to his bedroom. Not less than three minutes, Kai walked back to the kitchen with worried face.  He walk pass the table to the cabinet and grab a medium size bowl then took the ice from the fridge and put inside the bowl and rushed to bathroom, left dumbfound.

“Is she sick?!” Chanyeol suddenly said with his eyes widen.

“Maybe! Let’s go.” All the boys rushed upstairs to Kai’s room. They saw Kai sit at the edge of the bed and there is a towel on Da-hye’s forehead.

“What happen?” Suho asked as he walked in.

“I think she fall sick after she got shocked earlier.” Kai explained.

“Ya! Go get some medicine.” Baekhyun nodded at Suho’s order and went down to the kitchen. Then he walk back with the medicine along with the phone.

“Hyung.. Manager Kang is looking for you.” He passed over the phone to Suho and the medicine to Chanyeol. Suho went out to talk with the manager.

Chanyeol looked at Kyungsoo with his smirk and Kyungsoo understand what’s behind that smirk then he nodded.

“Okay. Let’s give her the medicine then she can sleep.” Chanyeol try to feed the medicine to Da-hye but she refuse to open causes the liquid not go in and spill.

“Aish jinjja.” Chanyeol sighed and continued, “If like this I need to feed the medicine mouth to mouth if not the medicine will spill again.” Chanyeol’s words causes Kai widen his eyes.

“W-What did you say?”

“You heard me.” Chanyeol look at Kai and then turns around and smiled evilly. He was just pretend getting irritated and sighed.

'No!' Kai shout but only in his head.

Chanyeol was about to open the medicine’s cap when Kai stopped him and snatch the bottle. Kai saw Kyungsoo and Chanyeol smirked evilly. He holding tight the bottle while look at Baekhyun’s shocked-face, Sehun unreadable expression and KyungYeol’s evil-face.

“Sehun ah come and help me clean the dishes.” Kyungsoo drag the maknae out from the room.

“Baekhyun hyung you promise to help me arrange my books,right?”

“Eh?? Since whe---” Chanyeol covered Baekhyun’s mouth and drag him out of the room.

Kai looked at the medicine bottle and said, “What the hell am I doing? Now hyungs know about it. Damn it!” He bit his bottom lips before look at Da-hye. He try to feed her using the spoon again but same like before the medicine flow out not flow in.

He bit his lips then exhaled a heavy breathe. He poured the medicine on the spoon to get the right amount then mixed it with the water inside the glass before drank it.

He slowly move closer to Da-hye’s face and....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chu~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Their lips connected. This time only a bit flow from D-hye’s lips and  she gulped down most of them. He didn’t swallow the liquid actually earlier, he just poured the medicine inside his mouth.

Knowing that she already drank all the medicine, he unconnected their lips. He blinked a few times before he realizes what he had done.  He walked out from the room and went to the garden, ignoring other five boys who were standing at the Kai’s door room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

That…’ Kai touched his lips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

That was my first kiss.’ He still can’t believe what he had done. His face turning red like cherry tomato.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Back to the room…

“Hyung… Did Kai like her?” Sehun look at Kyungsoo and Chanyeol.

“Yeah and we know about it. I and Kyungsoo just pay off earlier at the room about giving her the medicine using the mouth. He refuses to answer Kyungsoo’s question before the lunch time. So we taught him some lesson.” Chanyeol doing the high five with Kyungsoo, celebrating their winning.

 

 

 

 

 


 

What a bad hyungs,are they? xD

By the way....Thank you for reading my story even though its worst.. ^^

Gamsahamida!