Chapter 38 – Memories Part 1

They Are The Angels And Devils In My Life

 

It’s almost four month since Da-hye gone and sees her parents. Baekhyun was sitting at the piano, staring at it before starts to play a song. At the same time, Chen just walked down from upstairs. He listens to the song that Baekhyun was playing right now then he slowly walked to Baekhyun and sit next to him.

“Her favourite song, right hyung?” Chen said and starts to played it along with Baekhyun.

Baekhyun nodded and said, “Yeah. It is. She really loved this song.” They keep on playing while play the flashback in their head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Flashback…

“Da-hye ah.” Chen peered his head at KyungKai’s room. He found that  she was reading a book.

“Oh? Chen oppa what is it” She lifted up her head from the book.

“You said you wanted to learn how to play the piano. Come. Baekhyun hyung is waiting.” Her’s eyes glitter with joy. She quickly closes the book and followed Chen to downstairs. They saw Baekhyun was standing with rest at the piano, reading a piece of paper and he was waiting for them.

“Oh. Wasseo?” Baekhyun lifted up his head hwne he heard the foot steps.

“Okay what did you want to learn first?” Chen looked at her.

“Basic of course. The keys and everythings.” Baekhyun and Chen smiled, they thought that she want to immediately learn the song. They start to teach everything to her and she was a quick learner. She keeps trying and improves time to time.

Later on Chanyeol walked down from the upstairs. After saw Baekhyun, Chen was teaching Da-hye how to play the piano, he quickly back to his room and grab the camera then rushed down back to the living room.

He snap a few picture of three of them and record what they are doing. Da-hye enjoyed learning the piano from Baekhyun and Chen also Chanyeol who light up the atmosphere with his happy virus.

One day, Baekhyun and Chen got a same text from Da-hye.

‘Come to the living room, now! =3’

 They quickly went to the living room and found that Da-hye was waiting for them with a smile and the rest of the members also there.

“Oppa! Come here! Ppali!” Da-hye waved excitedly. They walked closer to her and she forced them to sit at the couch. Da-hye sat at the chair in front of the piano and starts to play song, one after another. They listen till the end and Chanyeol record it in his camera. After all songs finished, they clapped loudly.

“That’s was beautiful and brilliant!” Chen ruffles her head.

“And who’s girlfriend is she?” Kai grinned and the others pretend like want to puke. Da-hye just chuckles.

Flashback ends…

 

 

The song ‘Be My First’, ‘Memories In My Eyes’, ‘Rivers Flow In You’, ‘What Beautiful Stars’ she played that day, Baekhyun and Chen played it again together.

 

 

Another day at night,

Tao was watch the television alone then Sehun silently came and company him with the drama.

“Hyung.” Tao hum as the answer.

“Can we find a replacement for her?” Sehun asked without move his gaze from the drama.

“I didn’t think there will be the same girl as she. No one can replace her.” Sehun nodded, agree with the older’s thought. Then they both spaced out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Flashback…

*Sniff. Sniff. Sniff* The sounds came from Tao as he watch a drama alone at the living room.

“Tao oppa. What are you doing?” Da-hye coming out from nowhere, standing behind the couch with her poker-face. Her action make the older startled, he quickly wipe his face and cough a bit before continued, “Watch the drama of course.”

“If that’s so I gonna join you.” Da-hye quickly took place next to him. Later on Sehun coming downstairs and saw Tao with Da-hye watch the drama.

“Wahh. I want to join too. It’s bored upstairs. Suho hyung and Kris hyung was discussing about work and I starts to feel bored.”

“Yeah sure.” Sehun quickly snuggles next to Da-hye.

 

 

When the part of kissing, Tao and Sehun quickly cover the younger’s eyes.

“Ya! What are you doing?”

“Saving your innocent eyes.” Sehun said and earn a pinch from Da-hye.

“I’m not a kid anymore. I’m already 19.”

“Yeah 19. To us 19 still a kid.” Tao giggles and they continued watch the drama.

 

When a sad part,

Da-hye sniff and sniff. Sehun grinned and said, “Did you cry? Aigo you so softie and emotional person.” Da-hye smacked Sehun’s arm and then continued watch the drama.

Then another sniff, Sehun looked at Da-hye. She just shook her head and then they both raises an eyebrow. They both looked at Tao.

“Oppa. Did you crying?”

“A-Anio. I just sneezing.” Tao quickly wipe his nose and eyes.

“Eyyy! Tao oppa is cry. So cute! He’s so sensitive.”

“I’m say I’m not crying!”

“Geojitmal!” Sehun and Da-hye shouted then they laughs.

“You guys are meanie!” Tao pouted and continued watch the drama. Those two didn’t know how to stop so they keep teasing the elder and poking his cheek. They stopped when the elder pull their ears.

When the action part showing, they were just like , ‘Wah!’, ‘Auw!’, ‘Daebak!’ and other sound effects. In the end they all there c rushing at the couch. Sehun’s head at Da-hye’s shoulder and Da-hye’s head at Tao’s shoulder and Tao lean back at Da-hye’s head.

Flashback ends.

--

 

 

 

 

Another day,

"Da-hye ah come and helps me at the kitchen." Kyungsoo shouted but no one answer and then he just remember that she not here anymore. He put down the kinfe and let out a heavy sigh.

"Kyungsoo ah. What's wrong? I heard you shout her name just now." Suho enter the kitchen with his faces full with concern.

“Aish.” Kyungsoo sighed then he continued, “I still not use she’s not around anymore.” Suho put his hands on Kyungsoo’s shoulder.

“Me neither. This house feels empty without her. Let me help you.” Kyungsoo weakly nodded.

 

Flashback,

“Da-hye! Come down here!” Kyungsoo shouted. A few minutes later, he heard a footsteps running down the stairs.

“What is it?” Kyungsoo pointed at the stuff at the sink.

“Wanna help me? I can teach the new recipes.” Da-hye’s eyes glitters with joy, she quickly nodded.

Da-hye and Kyungsoo making the lunch while chatting and joking around. They didn’t realize that someone just walked into the kitchen without making any sounds.

“Da-hye~” He whispered at Da-hye’s ear, makes she shivers. Her hands reach out, shaking and tug’s Kyungsoo sleeves. Kyungsoo turns his head and saw Suho put his index finger on his lips, asked him to pretend that he not there.

“What is it?” Kyungsoo pretend that Suho not there and asked her.

“O-Oppa, is it t-the ghost a-appeared on daylight?” She looked at Kyungsoo.

“Hah!” Suddenly someone sneaked their hands around her waist and shout, successfully make her scream. She close her eyes tightly and shaking. Then she heard someone laughing right behind her and released her waist.

She opened her eyes slowly and turns around. “Suho oppa! How could you scared me like that?” She smacked Suho’s arms.

“Kyungsoo oppa too! Why you didn’t tell me?” She pouted.

“Because it’s fun!” Kyungsoo and Suho grinned.

Flashback ends.