Chapter 29 - Happy Valentine's Day

They Are The Angels And Devils In My Life

 

At BaekYeol’s room…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hhhhmm. What a delicious smell.” Chanyeol murmurs in his sleep and bit his lips.

“Smell sweet and delicious. Mommy, I want some.” Baekhyun bit his own pillow while dreaming about eating something delicious.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 While at SuHun’s room…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Cookies~ I want cookies~ Gimme~” Sehun said while drooling in his sleep.

“Chocolate~I smell chocolate. I want it.” Suho snuggles with his pillow and dream about chocolate.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

In KyungKai’s room…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Baby, I want that. That chocolate cake is mine. All mine.” Kai talks in his sleep.

“Hhhmm. I want it to melt in my mouth. Gimme those cookies.” Kyungsoo open and close his mouth a few times.

 

--

 

At the bathroom…

 

 

‘Okay. I’m all set.’ Da-hye checking her clothes at the mirror before walked to KyungKai’s room.She pecked Kai’s lip and quickly run away before Kai’s wake up. Then she left the house with big smile.

 

--

 

At 8:00 a.m.

“I’m sleepy.” Chanyeol yawn and stretch a bit until his hand touchs something.

‘What is this?’ He took it and open.

“Hyung! Baekhyun hyung! Wake up. See what I got.” Chanyeol jumps from his bed and shook Baekhyun’s body at older’s bed until he woke up.

“What is it, Chanyeol? Can’t you be quiet? I’m wanted to sleep some more.” Baekhyun about to continue his sleep when Chanyeol force him sat up back.

“No. Wait. See what I got.” Chanyeol show him a cupcake big as his palm with his name on it. Baekhyun’s eyes widen when he see it. “Along with this.” Chanyeol give him a small notes from her and a cute bunny picture at the end of the note.

 

Happy Valentine’s Day, Yeollie oppa.

The house might be quiet and lonely without your loud voice. 

Continue to smile no matter what happen. Hwaiting!  ^^

Take care of your health!

Saranghae, Bunny.

 

“Where? Where did you get those?” Baekhyun’s jaw dropped.

“Huh? Oh! It’s next to me. I found it this morning. See? Hyung, you got one too.” Chanyeol pointed at same box like Chanyeol's next to Baekhyun’s pillow. Baekhyun quickly took it and open.

 

Happy Valentine’s Day, Hyunnie oppa.

Stop making sound before go to sleep. It’s annoying.ㅋㅋ Just joking.  =D

Make sure you in a good health!

Saranghae, Bunny.

 

Baekhyun pouted when he read the note before they both cheered loudly until Sehun and Suho walked into their room.

“What’s happen to both of you?” Suho rub his eyes. Chanyeol and Baekhyun show them what they got from Da-hye while grinned widely. Sehun and Suho widen their eyes in shock.

“Where the hell you got it? How come we don’t have it?” Sehun protests.

“It’s on our bed, this morning. Try to look at your room, then.” Baekhyun suggest.

Suho looked at Sehun before they both back to their room followed by Baekhyun and Chanyeol. They searched at their bed but no sign of it.

“Hyung! Sehun!” Chanyeol pointed at two boxes on the table. They both took each box with their names on it.

 

Happy Valentine’s Day Suho oppa.

Be the best leader and take care of other oppas.^^

Hwaiting! Go go go Suho oppa! 

Make sure yourself in a good health!

Saranghae, Bambi.

 

Suho grinned after he read the note.He peeked at Sehun’s notes.

 

Happy Valentine’s Day, Hunnie oppa.

Stay cute and lively. Fix your lisp.  ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Don’t take it to the heart. 

I only joke. I love your lisp. It’s cute =3

Take a good care of your health, okay? ^^

Saranghae, Bambi.

 

Sehun pouted at first when he read about the lisp but then he grinned when she said she love his lisp. After they read the notes, they burst in joy then rushed to KyungKai’s room.

“Kyungie! Kyungie! Wake up! Kai! Kai! Wake up!” They woke up two boys who in a deep sleep.

“What is it? Why you guys being so loud in the morning? And what are you holding?” Kyungsoo rose up from his slumber.

“We got it from Da-hye! Looks like you got one too.” Kyungsoo’s eyes grow bigger when he heard it. Chanyeol took the box just like the others from the desk and pass it over to Kyungsoo. They all peeked at Kyungsoo’s note.

 

Kyung-Kyungie oppa! Happy Valentine’s Day.

Don’t nagging too much. =) Teach me how to cook again next time, okay? ^^

I love spend time in the kitchen with you... It's fun^^

I believe you always in agood health ㅋ so make sure it's always like that^^

Saranghae, Apple Pie.

 

Kyungsoo pouted about nagging too much but he knows she’s only joking. He smiled and kept the note inside of the drawer.

“I don’t have it.” All the boys looked at Kai’s when he starts to speak.

“You were joking, right? She can’t be forgetting to give one to you since you are her boyfriend.” Suho carefully speak.

“No. I didn’t joke. I really don’t have it. I already searched everywhere but I can’t found it.” Kai’s face turns gloomy; he slowly walked out from the room and went to the living room. The boys quietly follow him.

“Hey you guys, we come for a visit!” Kris burst into the house followed by Tao, Luhan, Chen, Lay and Xiumin.

“What’s wrong?” Tao asked when he sense the surrounding is too quiet. Kyungsoo put his index finger on his lips and drag all six boys who just comeback from China to the kitchen. He found that on the table have another six boxes with names on each of it.

“Hey look!” Kyungsoo took a note stick on the table.

 

Give this to Kris oppa, Tao oppa, Luhan, oppa, Chen oppa, Lay oppa and Xiumin oppa in case they come visit!

 

“Looks like you guys got it too. Da-hye made it for you guys.” EXO-M excited when they saw the small and took their own boxes.

“Wahh. It’s look so cute and delicious. The note's too. She quite funny and playful.” Luhan grinned.

 

Lulu oppa! Happy Valentine’s Day.

Oppa~ Let’s go for some adventure next time, okay?

Also let’s play baseball or maybe soccer together.

P/S : Don’t tell other oppa or they wont let me play any sports. ㅋㅋㅋ

Stay in healthy? Wo ai ni... ㅋㅋㅋ

Saranghae, Sugar Pie.

 

“Yeah. I agree.” Kris smiled when read his note. Tao chuckles when he read his notes.

 

Hey yo, whaddup duizhang?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ blame Yeollie oppa for that. He taught me that one. 

Anyway, thank you for treating me well since the first day I step into this house. Stay in a good health ^^

Happy Valentine’s Day. Saranghae, Sparkles. =)

 

 

And Tao chuckles when he read his notes.

 

Tao oppa! Happy Valentine's Day!

Oppa next time we watch dramas together, ne? I miss our time spend together watch the tv.

Teach me more about wushu next time ;)

P/S : Don't tell oppas about this. They won't let me learn wushu again if they find out. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Stay healthy, okay?

Saranghae, Sparkles. =3

 

 

“Aigo, she’s so cute!” Lay and Xiumin said at the same time after reading their notes.

 

Lay oppa! Happy Valentine’s Day.

Stop eating junk food and eat proper meals, will you?

Since we both easy to forgot things, we can be a good-good-good-friend! ㅋㅋ

Also stay in healthy =)

Saranghae, Kiddo.

 

Xiumin! MinSeok oppa! Happy Valentine’s Day!

Stay healthy and cute! Hwaiting!=D

Saranghae, Bear.

 

 “Did you guys get it too?” Chen asked without took off his eyes from the note.

 

JongDae oppa! Happy Valentine’s Day!

Can you teach me how to play piano? I will be happy if you can. Stay healthy oppa. ^^

Saranghae, Sugar Pie.

 

“Yeah. We also got it.” Kyungsoo smiled then his face turn gloomy and continued, “Everyone except for Kai.”

“He didn’t get it?”  Lay looked at Kyungsoo. He just shook his head.

“Jinjjayo?” Chen asked again.

“Ne. Jinjjayo.” Kyungsoo sighed.Suddenly Kai burst into the kitchen and straight to the oven.

“Eh? Kai? What’s wrong?” They all got weird when Kai suddenly burst in. He didn’t answer, he just open the oven and took a bigger box and put it on the table. There is also a note stick at the box.

 

Jongin oppa. You must thought that I didn’t make any for you, right?

Well, this one is for you. Stop pouting and smile, okay? Happy Valentine’s Day, my love.

Always take care of your health, okay? 

Saranghae, you baby boo. =3

 

“What? But how?!” Kyungsoo’s jaw dropped. Kai didn’t answer he just pass over his phone to Kyungsoo and the boys all peeking at Kai's phone. A text from Da-hye,

 

To : My Love, Jongin Oppa

From : Da-hye ^^

Go to the oven. Something special for you. Just for you =)

 

“This is not fair! Why your’s is bigger than us?” Sehun pouted when he stepped into the kitchen and saw Kai’s present.

“Because she is my girlfriend and of course I deserve something bigger than you guys.” Kai stick out his tongue before went out the kitchen while humming happily. Then they all took pictures with their presents and wait for her to comeback for college.

 

--

5:00 p.m.

After the last class finally end, Da-hye walked home with tired face. She got startled when she lifted up her head as soon she got into the house. In front of her, there are twelve boys standing with huge grin plastred on their face.

“Thank you for the gift!” They all said at once. She just chuckles and shook her head.

“Bambi ah. Can we go out for a date?” Sehun linked arms with her.

“Ya! Oh Sehun!” Sehun lifted up his face and saw Kai’s crossed his arm.

“What?!” He just makes his innocent face.

“She is not going out with you!” Kai yanked her and hug her tight.

“Huh! What a stingy boyfriend!” Sehun stick out his tongue.

“I want to go on a date but I too tired.” She smiled weakly.

“Who said we need to going out just for a date?” Kai smiled widely.

“Eh? Then?”

“We are going to date but just in my bed. You need to rest, of course. By the way, thanks for the gift. It’s delicious.” Kai quickly pecked her lips.

“Eeewww! Get a room!” Chanyeol cover his eyes and Baekhyun’s eyes with his hands.

Kai grinned before drag Da-hye to his room. All day they just spend times on the bed, cuddling with each other.


 

The box they got about this big.. And for Kai's just imagine that it's bigger than this xD