Chapter 40 – She came back.

They Are The Angels And Devils In My Life

 

Five years later.

“Jongin honey, don’t be like this.” Mrs. Kim tried to persuade Kai.

“No! I won’t marry her! I don’t even love her so stop forcing me.” Kai rushed back to his room and shut the door with loud sound.

“Jongin! Jongin honey, come out please.” Mrs.Kim knock Kai’s door a few times. Then Mr.Kim came and hugs her shoulder, “Enough already. You should rest. Give him some time.”

Kai lying down on his back with his arm at his eyes. It’s like he means to hurt his mother but it’s too sudden. She wants him to get marry with her friend’s daughter. He don’t want her , he only want Da-hye. He missed her. Kai stay in that position until he falls asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kai woke up from his slumber and look around while rubs his eyes, “Where am I?”

Everything’s all in white and nothing inside of it. He begins to walk around to find out where he is. He walked until he found a door. He reached the door knob and opened the door. He reached another room and it’s different. There is a piano at the corner of the room near the balcony but everything in this room also in white. He walked near the balcony and pressed his palm at the glass window. It’s was raining outside.

He was engrossed watching the scene, suddenly ‘Ting! Ting! Ting!’ He heard the melody near him. He turns around and saw a girl sitting at the chair front of the piano, wearing a white dress. The girl starts to play a song and the song that she played was beautiful and sound familiar to him. He walked close and that girl was,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Da-hye!?” He widens his eyes. Da-hye didn’t lift up her head. She continued playing the song and Kai stares at her till the song end. It’s her favourite song and she learned it from Chen and Baekhyun.

“Da-hye.” He called again. This time she looked at Kai. Her face didn’t look happy. There is no smile on her face. He hates to see her face like that. He likes when she smiled, she looked beautiful when she did. Kai try to touch her cheek but she disappeared.

“Da-hye? Da-hye, where are you?” Kai looked around, desperately. Then he saw her outside of the room. He quickly went outside and found that she already walked far at the front.

“Da-hye! Please stop! I want talk to you. I really wanted to say how much I missed you!” Kai shouted and she stopped. She looked at him with her eyes full with sadness. He walked closer, wanting to hug her but before he could she disappeared again. This time he can’t find her anywhere.

“DA-HYE!” He shouted out loud and he woke up from his slumber, this time to the reality with his body covers with sweats. He rubs his face then he unlocked the door and went to the bathroom.

After that he took the car keys and went to out to the EXO’s house. He found that Kris at couch, reading a book. He went to couch and lay down with his head on Kris’s lap.

Kris raises an eyebrow when the younger put his head on his lap. At the same time Suho and Chen just walked out from the kitchen and giving him a weird look when they saw Kai. Kris just shook his head.

“Hey Kai. What happened?” Suho asked while sat at the floor near the couch.

“I saw her in my dream.” Kai said without remove his gaze from stare the ceiling.

“Her? Who?” Chen looked at Suho. Kris show and interest so he put down his book.

“Da-hye. I saw her in my dream. Her face looked very sad. I was wonder what causes that look so I try to hug her but she keeps disappeared at the time I get near.”

“Aren’t you supposed at your parent’s house?” Kai nodded.

“ I have a fight with omma. She wants me to get married with her friend’s daughter. I don’t want because I still love Da-hye. So I locked myself inside my room and fall asleep. What that dream means, hyung?”

“I think she don’t like you argue with your mother and she want you to married that girl.” Kris said.

“She can’t been angry. I try to protect my love to her.”

“Kai, listen to me. It’s didn’t happened before, right?” The younger nodded and Suho continued, “I really think it’s happened because you arguing with your mother and she don’t like it.” Kai rose up and sat properly. He looked down.

“But--” Suho cut him off, “No buts. Try to think about it, Kai. You are big enough.” Suho rose up and patted Kai’s shoulder.

That night Kai think deeply before went to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Six month later…

“Will you Kim Jongin accept this woman as your wife and face the hardships together till the end.”

Kai looked around. He saw her mother shed the tears with his father smiled at him while hugging her shoulders and his friends also smiled at him. Then he saw one familiar look in the middle of the church.

‘Da-hye.’ And it’s like she heard Kai was calling for her inside of his heart so she smiled.

‘Should I accept this and let it happen?’ She smiled again and nodded her head. At that time, Kai knows the decision he made past six months ago are correct and his hyungs are correct.

‘Thank you.’ Kai smiled and she smiled back.

‘I always love you.’ Kai heard her voice inside of his head. He took a deep breathe and said, “Yes. I will.”

The bride also said yes and they kissed.  After that, Kai live happily with her and always remember the one he used to love and he always love her.

‘Sharon Park Da-hye, you are one and only my first love.’

The ends.