Chapter 19 – Halloween 2

They Are The Angels And Devils In My Life

 

“OPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 A scream come from KyungKai’s room..  The boys who were waiting at the living room, already set with their own costumes, trying to stop themselves from burst in laughter and then…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“HYUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Another scream come from BaekYeol’s room. And now they can’t hold it anymore, they allburst in laughters.

The footsteps running down the stairs can be heard and they stop laughing and try pretend like nothing happen. Kai in his vampire costume and Da-hye was in the pair..

 

“Who dare change my costumes?” A question from Kai.

“What with this costume? So this is why you not allow me to choose my own costume?Oppa!” A questions from Da-hye.

“Oh? You set? Okay let’s go. We gonna be late.” Suho bit his lips, prevents himself to burst in laugh. He quickly walked out the house followed by Baekhyun and Sehun. Kyungsoo and Chanyeol ignoring Kai’s and Da-hye’s train-question and pushing them to the door.

“But hyung wait… I…I…” Kai’s have been cut off by Chanyeol’s hand covers his mouth and continued being pushed out the house.

“Oppa… Why you….” Da-hye’s also have been cut off.

 They all in silent on the way to SHinee’s house. Suho sitting at the front with Mr.Manager, Chanyeol, Baekhyun,Kyungsoo sit at the first back row and the last row was Sehun,Kai and Da-hye.

Chanyeol whisper about something at Baekhyun’s ear and then Baekhyun tell Kyungsoo  and he text Suho and Sehun. Kai didn’t saw it because he busy looking at the night sky.When they arrive at SHinee’s house, Suho,Kyungsoo,Baekhyun,Chanyeol and Sehun quickly get off the van and quick their pace to the house and went it,leaves Kai and Da-hye at the van.

“Ehh??? Where are the oppas go?” Da-hye asked soon she lifted up her head. She was engrossed with the song played so she didn’t realize that they already arrived. Kai looked around after he heard Da-hye’s questions.

‘Aish jinjja! Why they didn’t tell us that we arrived? ‘ Kai bit his lips before tapping Da-hye’s shoulder. She spun around and asked, “What is it?”

Kai only showing a sign to her to go out from the van. “Oh okay.” Da-hye nodded then she got off from the van and followed by Kai. They slowly walk hand in hand heading to the party which is at the garden of the house.

Their emergence becomes the guest’s attention in the blink of eyes. Da-hye feels uneasy with the attention, she hides behind Kai.

“Omo! We forgot uri bunny!” Chanyeol come out from nowhere and try to hug Da-hye and Kai quickly change place with her, causes Chanyeol hugs him instead of Da-hye. Chanyeol pouted and whispered at Kai’s ear, “Stingy!” He earned a cold glare from Kai.

“Omo! Omo! Gwiyeouyo! Who is she?” Jessica with Taeyeon walked closer to Kai and Da-hye. Da-hye startled a bit with Jessica’s excited voice.

“Meet uri dongsaeng, Sharon Park Da-hye.” Chanyeol grinned and introduce Da-hye to Jessica and Taeyeon. They both really like her.

Key took the mic and draw attentions from the guest,“Okay. You guys thanks for coming! Let’s the party begin!”

Some of the guest plays game, some of them sat and talking to each other.  Da-hye was engrossed with the candies on the table and she didn’t heard someone’s calling her name. Then she feel someone tapping her shoulder, she spun around and, “Omo! Luhan oppa! Chen oppa!”

“Hey Sugar Pie!” Da-hye slightly hit Luhan’s arm. The boys just chuckles.

“What that’s supposed to mean? What's Sugar Pie?”

“Because you likes sweet things too much!” Luhan slightly pinch her cheek.

“Whatever! Where’s Tao oppa, Kris oppa,Lay oppa and Xiumin oppa?” Da-hye looked behind Luhan and Chen but she didn’t find them.

“We here, Bear.” She spun around and saw Lay, Kris,Tao andXiumin.

‘When did you arrive? And where did this pet-name come from?”

“This evening. We stay at SHinee sunbaenim's house. About that, we heard Chanyeol shouted, ‘Bunny!’ last time on the phone. He said you don’t mind. We going back to China tomorrow morning.” Da-hye’s jaw dropped when she heard it.

“When did I say that? Oh god! Even if I stop and forbidden you all from call the pet-names, you guys won’t listen are you?”

“Nope!” All EXO-M shook their head and a heavy sigh can be heard from the younger.

“Come on! Come on! Let’s play the games, Bambi!” Sehun come out from nowhere and grab Da-hye’s hands.

“Wait! My candies” But Sehun’s didn’t hear her, he continued drag her. Kai only watch her from far.

 

Sehun leaves her in the middle of the crowd after the play a few games.Da-hye looked around,looking for Sehun but she can’t find him. A voice reach her ears, “Hey! You are the EXO’s dongsaeng,right? Da-hye, right?”  She spun and saw…

 

 


Hello ^^

Thank you for reading...

This is the picture of Kai's and Da-hye's costume... And perhaps Kai's hairstyle xD