Chapter 10 – It’s him.

They Are The Angels And Devils In My Life

 

“Up!Up!Now!Wake up!”Kyungsoo’s voice sang on one fine Friday’s morning. He knock each door to wake all the members also Da-Hye herself.

“Come on!Wake up now!Da-Hye ah you need to go to school.”Kyungsoo patted waking Da-Hye first since she need to get ready first she won’t late to school.

“Ne… Ne… Arrasseo.”Da-Hye rose up, rub her eyes and went to the bathroom. Kyungsoo was about to clean Da-Hye’s bed when she walk back in and said, “You dare clean my bed or I will not going to school.” Then she off to bathroom. She don’t like people clean her bed because she can do herself and she not a kid anymore. Kyungsoo chuckles and shook his head then he off to wake the boys.

At the time Da-Hye want to go down,she saw Chanyeol was standing and talking to Baekhyun at the end of the stairs. Baekhyun saw her and she just put her index finger on her lips the winked. Baekhyun just pretend nothings happen and continue talking to Chanyeol .She carefully climb down the stairs, try to not make any sound. At the second last stairs,she jumped and piggyback herself at Chanyeol.

“What the!” Chanyeol scared to death then he heard chuckles from the younger.

“Chanyeol oppa!Let’s go to the kitchen!Go!Go!Go!” Baekhyun just laugh at younger’s action.He ruffles Da-Hye’s hair.

“Baekhyun oppa don’t mess my hair.”Da-Hye keep smack Baekhyun’s hands away and Baekhyun keep ruffling her hair.

“It’s messy style.It’s cute with you.” They arguing along the way to the kitchen.

“Hhh shireo!Kyungsoo oppa!Baekhyun oppa destroy my hair.”Da-Hye told Kyungsoo soon they enter the kitchen.

“Baekhyun hyung stop it.She will take another hour to repair her hair and she will be late for school.”

“Oh okay.Hey kid.Want us to send you to the school?”Baekhyun asked while eating his toast.

“Oh it’s okay.I will go with my skateboard.It’s not that far from home besides I don’t want to be a victims to yours fan or they will hunts me every minutes to asked about you guys. I will be home at 5.Got things to do in library.”

“What are you doing in the library?” Sehun asked and she said, “Reading, borrowing books and doing research.” She grinned. “Eyy… You just like Suho hyung. It’s so boring and how can you guys read a lot of books also why you guys love reading book?” Sehun sip his orange juice while look at Da-Hye and Suho. Both of them grinned.

“Because it’s fun.” Both of them say at the same time. Sehun just shook his head. Da-Hye and Suho chuckles and doing high-five.

“Okay time to go Da-Hye.Have fun at school.Here’s your lunch box.” She off to the school and later the boys went out too.

At 5:15 p.m. Da-Hye got home and no one’s home.Then she saw something on the table. She walked near the table and saw some kind of pass with note stick to it.

‘Da-Hye-ah, taking this pass and come over at KBS New Wing Open Hall in Yeouido-dongYeongdeungpo-guSeoul. Okay? See you there. Stick to your pass. It’s important.

Love, EXO Oppas’

Da-Hye take shower and change her clothes and just put a very light make up on. She went out from the house and wear skate glove and other protection. The other day Kyungsoo saw a cut on her leg which is she got because fall from the stakeboard and he keep nagging. She took the bus to go there and stop a bit far from where she supposed to go.

When she got there, she saw a lot of people near the building. She having a hard time passing them. She showing the pass that Suho put on the table to the guard and she pass easily. She asked someone who walk pass her about the direction to the New Wing Open Hall then she thanked her and went to the direction. She busy texting Kris inform that she has arrive and wanted to apologized because she late then she accidently bumped into someone.

“Oh!I’m so sorry.Really sorry.” She immediately bowed.

“It’s okay.”A deep voice coming from the guy she bumped. She lift her head and saw B.A.P..

“Oh!Annyeonghaseyo.” She bowed again.

“Annyeonghaseyo.Who are you?What are you doing here?” Daehyun scan her up and down.

“Hhmm I looking for my oppas.”

“What’s your name?How old are you?”Himchan’s umma mood turn on.He got worried when a young girl wondering alone.

“I’m Sharon Park Da-Hye and I’m 18 years old.”

“Oh same with our Jonguppie and we are---”Himchan’s words cut off by Da-Hye.

“Yeah I know you guys.The B.A.P.” She formed a smiled.

“Oh you know us. So which one you like?” The other five boys facepalmed at Himchan’s question. He love to ask that question to anyone he meet.

“I like all of you.” She grinned.

“No.No.Just choose one.”Himchan try his luck.He got interest at the moment his eyes landed at her.

“Yongguk oppa.” She felt that someone was staring at her. She turns around and saw a pink hair boy and she talking on her head, ‘Where did I see him before? I sure I saw him before. I can’t remember.’ She think hard to remember but still she can’t remember. One of her weakness was she can’t remember anything that doesn’t important to her.

“Is it yours?” Zelo asked when he saw the stakeboard she holding. “Sorry?” Zelo pointed to the stakeboard and asked again, “That skateboard. Is it yours? Did you have a brother about same height as you and you sure that’s was yours stakeboard?” The rest of the member got weird with randoms question from Zelo.

“Y-Yeah.It’s mine. No… I don’t any brothers about same heights as me. ” Da-Hye tilted her head and got weird too with the question.

“Omo! So you are the one who safe me the other day at the alley!?” She tap her index finger on her chin and try to remember about incident happened at the alley. “Oh it’s was you.” She snapped her finger when she finally can remember and continued, “Sorry I didn’t recognize you that time because my head got dizzy.”

“I thought you were a boy. Omo noona! I was so happy to see you here.” Zelo went to Da-hye's right side,grab her hands and jumps in joy. Daehyun got confuse so he asked, “Wait…Wait… What are you talking about, Junhong ah?” Zelo grinned and said, “Remember I tell you about the incident at the alley?” Daehyun nodded and said, “But I remember you said it was a boy who helped you.”

Zelo chuckles then said, “I was but that time I didn’t notice that it was actually a girl who help me. I mean if you look at her appearance that day, I bet you also gonna thought her as a boy. I recognize her with her stakeboard. I saw she’s holding it that day.” s nodded at the explanation.

“Kure… Noona,maybe we can play the stakeboard together someday.” Zelo still holding her hand and look at her. She was about to answer when someone swung his arms around her neck and yanked her away from Zelo. She look up and saw....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Kai oppa?" She blinked a few times. Kai glared at Zelo then pull Da-hye with him away from B.A.P and Chanyeol.

"I'm sorry about his behaviour and thank you for finding our dongsaeng. I got to go. See ya." Chanyeol excuse himself and chase Kai and Da-hye who already walked away from there. Before Chanyeol manage to catch up Kai's step, Kai let Da-hye go and walk alone to EXO's room, left her alone dumbfounded again.

While Da-hye was having a day-dreaming, Chanyeol slowly move closer to her and snatched her skateboard from her hand then quickly run into EXO's room before she snapped out from her day-dreaming. Da-hye was snap out from a day-dreaming after Chanyeol snatched her stakeboard but a bit slow to process was happening. When she realize that her skateboard were gone, she quickly went to EXO's room.

"Ya! Chanyeol oppa! Give me back my stakeboard!" She try to take back her stakeboard from Chanyeol but she failed because Chanyeol raise high up his hands and difficult for Da-hye to snatched it back.

"Sehun oppa! Baekhyun oppa! Help me!" Sehun and Baekhyun just close their ear and pretend they didn't hear it. Then she try again, "Kyungsoo oppa! Suho oppa! Help me please. I want my stakeboard back!"

“Again..I told you not to carry around your skateboard.You promise me only use the skateboard to go to school only.” Suho crossed his arms.

“Ah but I like to go around with my stakeboard." She pouted.

"A promise is a promise, young lady." Kyungsoo patted her head.

"But I can't live without my stakeboard. Okay, I promise after this I will take a good care of myself and wear protection."

Kyungsoo raise an eyebrow and said, " You sure?" She nodded. "Arasseo.. Chanyeol hyung, give back her stakebroad or she will keep whimpering."

Chanyeol was feinting before he give back the stakeboard to Da-hye.

“Aish jinjja!” She glared at Chanyeol then turns back to Suho. “Oppa..Oppa..Kaja..Kaja..” She grab Suho’s hand and bounces like a ball.

“Kaja?? Where??” Suho asked and stop her from jumping around.

“Wanna see…wanna see Sunny Hill unnie..Ppali..”

“I can’t bring you see her..They were busy you know.” She face changed and looks like she gonna cry.

“But---”

“We will go see F(x) noona, okay? Okay?” Suho spoke out his brilliant idea.

“F(x) unnie?? Jinjjayo? Yay! Assa!” She fancy clap her hands and hive five with Suho.

“You sure are known what does can distract her well, are you hyung?” Sehun raise his eyebrow. Suho grinned.

“Eh? Oppa where’s others oppa go?Kris oppa,Lay oppa,Chen oppa,Tao oppa,Luhan oppa and Xuimin oppa.” She looked around the room but still can’t find them.

“Oh..They go back to China this morning.They will come back soon.”She nodded.

“Oh! Oppa, earlier I meet Zelo." Suho raise an eye brow.

"It’s him. The one I help at the alley before.I just figured it out earlier.” Suho nodded and patted her head before said, "It's a good thing that you helping people but don't get yourself in danger anymore or we all will get worry."

"Yes Sir!" Da-hye playful salute at Suho causes the boys burst in laugh. After that,they all heading back home and stop by at fast food shop for dinner.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

At B.A.P’s room.

"She cool,right?" Zelo look Jongup. 

"Yeah kind of... Which school she attend?" Jongup looked at the maknae's face. That question cause the maknae's face turn gloomy.

"That's the problem. Before at the alley, I didn't see her uniform and here I forgot to ask her." Zelo pouted.

"Gwenchana! Who knows you might meet her again after this." Daehyun try to conform the maknae.

“I wanna see noona again.” Zero whimpering.

“Aish this kid.Stop act like 10 years old kid.Let’s go home.” Himchan smacked Zelo’s head. Zelo pouted and glared at Himchan then they also start packing and heading home.

 

 


 

 

  Her Skateboard