Chapter 13 – A Cold-Loving Care

They Are The Angels And Devils In My Life

 

Da-he slowly open the front door. She peeking to make sure there is no one at home,  then she walk in and close the door slowly. She tiptoe across the living room when a voice startled her came from behind, “What are you doing?”

‘No one supposed at home right now because Kyungsoo oppa said they got work to do at agency.’ She closed her eyes tight and bit her lower lips. She stop her track and don’t need to turns around because she knew the voices belong to who, “Tao oppa?”

“Yeah… It’s me. I come visit with Kris hyung. Could you at least turn around? I miss my dongsaeng here.” Da-hye slowly turns around facing Tao.

Tao’s eyes widen and  Da-hye put her index finger on her lips, telling Tao to keep quiet but she fail when he shouted, “Oh my gosh! What on earth happen to you?” A footsteps running down the stairs. She turn around and saw Kai with Sehun.

“What? What happen , hyung?’ Sehun asked Tao. Tao pointed at Da-hye and said, “Look at her! Her sleeves was torn off. There is bloods at her knee and her elbow. Where did you go, dongsaeng ah?” Tao shook his head.

“Are you okay?” Sehun look at her arms and Knee.

“I…I… I was saving a cat from getting hit by the maniac driver. Then I bring him home. He outside the house. And yeah I’m okay.” She looked down.

“You know you shouldn’t get yourself in danger anymore,are you?” She about to answer back when Tao cut her off, “ Don’t making an excuse… Now go get shower and throw away for shirt or Kyungsoo will see it and nagging again. I will return the cat back to the park.”

“Ne arasseo.” She walked pass Kai and Sehun without lift up her heads to upstairs.

After done taking shower and full dressing, she walk to Kai’s room to get her school stuff s. She opened the door and found that Kai was there, sit on the floor and reading a book. He lifted his head when he heard the door clicked and swung open.

He put down the book and pat the floor next to him while look at her. She titled a bit and asked, “What?” Kai didn’t answer, he just pointed at Da-hye and pat the floor next to him.

“Oh okay.” She nodded and sat next to him. Then Kai pulling out something under his bed, a first aid-kit.

He folded Da-hye’s sleeves and started to treat the wounds on her arms and knee. Sometime he was deliberately suppressing the wound. He looked at her a while when she hissed then continued treat the wounds.

Da-hye didn’t said anything when he suppressing the wound, she only can hissing in pain. She knew why he do that. It’s like…

He press the wound, ‘You should more becareful.’

Press it again,  ‘Why you can’t just listen to our advice?’

Again, ‘Did you need to be this stubborn?’

And again, ‘You not a kid anymore’

And again, ‘Stop trying to be a hero. You are a girl.’

After done putting the antibiotic on the wound, he covered the wounds with bandage and for small cut with plaster.  He kept the medicine at their place back and put back the first-aid kit under his bed. Then he rose up and walk to the door.

Kai was about to open the door when Da-hye stop him, “Hhmmm Kai oppa.” He turns around and raised an eyebrow.

Da-hye muttered, “Gomawo.”

Kai nodded and walked out the room. Da-hye touched her arms where Kai hold it before. A strange-warm feeling come and knock her heart. Da-hye placed her palm on her chest.

Her heart beat so fast and her face turn red.

‘Omo! What’s happening to me?’ Da-hye shook her head a few times to back to her sense.

“Da-hye? Oh my god! What happen to your arms and knee?” She caught off guard when Kyungsoo suddenly burst in the room. She quickly grab the blanket and cover her arm and knee.

‘Uh-oh this is gonna be all day long.’  She sighed. She’s was right.After saw the wound on her arm and knee, Kyungsoo and Kris nagging all day. Da-hye only can be in silent and listen to it or else.