Chapter 24– Ice skating

They Are The Angels And Devils In My Life

 

Time : 7 p.m.

“Hey Bear~ Wake up.” Xiumin try to waking up Da-hye

“Huh?” Da-hye slowly open her eyes and continues, “What’s wrong, Xiumin oppa?”

“Come on. Get up we going out.”

“Can’t we just stay at home? It’s cold and I lazy.” She said while rubbing her eyes.

“Yeah sure.” Hearing that make Da-hye slowly lean back on the couch but stopped when Xiumin continued, “If you want to hear Kyungsoo nagging, then go on with your sleep.”

She jolted up when she heard what Xiumin said and she quicly sit straight up. She pouted and said, “You meanie oppa.”

“Meanie or not. Come on get up and get ready.” She lazily rose up and went to Kai’s room to grab her coat and sweater.

 

“Hhhh I don’t want to play it. I don’t know how to skate.” Da-hye whines at the ice-skating ring.

“Come on, I will teach you how.” Chanyeol holds her hands and try to persuade her to get in the ring.

“Shireo! Jongin oppa look at Yeollie oppa. He likes to force at me.” Da-hye looked at her boyfriend, Kai.

“Hyung let me talk to her for a while,okay?” Kai said while stare at Chanyeol’s hand which is at Da-hye’s wrist. Chanyeol saw it; he grinned and then releases her hands.

“Come on. We gonna get grab something hot,okay?” Kai holds hand with her and drag her away from the ring.

“You know… Hyungs and me always got busy, right?” Kai looked at her and she nodded. Then he continued, “So they try to make you happy and spend time with you while they can.”

“But I really can’t skate.” Da-hye looked down. Kai touch her chin and lifted it up.

“I will teach you how, okay?” She smiled and nodded. Then they walk back to the ring.

When she stepped into the ring, they boys cheered, happy that their dongsaeng finally joined them. Kai holds both of her hands as they slowly move around the ring. Slowly she improves and can skate on her own.

“Kai! Come over here for a moment!” Kai turns his head when he heard Sehun called his name.

“I will be back.” Kai said to Da-hye before going to Sehun.

Da-hye tried to skate on her own without anyone watching her but somehow she failed to balance her body and fall slump at the ring floor.

“Are you okay?”

 

She looked up and saw a guy reaching out his hands to help her up. Suddenly Kai came from nowhere and shook that guy’s hands. He some kind of shocked.

“Hi. I’m Kai and this is MY girlfriend.” Kai let go that guy’s hand with one hard-snap. He glared at the guy before kneel next to his girlfriend.

“Are you okay?” Kai placed his hand on her cheek. She smiled and nodded. After they rose up, Kai pull her in his arms and glared at that guy for the last time before went to ’s place.

“You okay, Sparkles?” Tao check her form head to toe.

"Yeah I fine.”

“Come let’s eat dinner.” Kyungsoo open the box and they enjoy the dinner while watching other people skating.

~

At half past ten, people at the skating ring starting to decrease. Kai took this chance to dance-skate alone with Da-hye on the ring. They skating like there is no tomorrow until they stopped in the middle of the ring with their forehead on one each other, looked at each other’s eyes and nose to nose.

“Never talk to strangers. Especially boys.” Kai said without breaking the eye- contact.

“I understand, Mr Jealousy-Too-Much.” Kai chuckles when he heard it coming out from his girlfriend’s lips then Kai pull her into sweet-kiss. They stay in that position quite long until they heard Baekhyun’s voice, “Ya! Love birds! Enough with the scene! Let’s go home.”

Kai and Da-hye chuckles at Baekhyun’s word and Kai pull her into another sweet-kiss before heading home.

 


Sorry for the short update.