Chapter 21 -

They Are The Angels And Devils In My Life

 

*Don’t want any confusion.. This happen in early of December that year^^



 

 

“What the hell is wrong with them?” Da-hye asked herself. She got weird with the EXO’s behaviour these days. They all being super busy, avoided her, always whisper to each other when they want to talk, forbidden Da-hye form entering BaekYeol’s room and stop talking when they see her. She just shook her head and let things goes just like that.

 

“Bunny ah!”

“Bambi ah!”

She rolls her eyes when she heard her pet-names given by Baekhyun and Sehun.

“Yeah? What is it? I thought you guys don’t want to talk with me anymore.” Da-hye raises an eyebrow.

“Aigo… Who said that? We never feel that way. Come on. Let’s go.” Baekhyun grab her hand and pull her to the front door.

“Wow wow wait! Wait! Go? Go where at time like this?” Da-hye looked at the wall-clock. It’s 6:30 p.m.

“Kyungsoo hyung want us to buy some groceries.”

“Kyungie oppa want you guys, not me!” Da-hye crossed her hand at her chest.

Suddenly a voice coming out from the kitchen, “APPLE PIE! Go buy the groceries with them! Or no cheesecake for you!”

“What?! Why my cheesecake on the line?! This is not fair!” Da-hye shouted back.

“Fair or not fair! Go now or I will let Chanyeol hyung eat it.” Kyungsoo reply from the kitchen.

Da-hye bit her lips, let out a heavy sigh before give up, “Fine! Let’s go.”

 

 

Done buying groceries, they went to the bakery because Sehun suddenly want to rest and have a nice-hot chocolates. Seeing Da-hye was engrossed with the cakes at the bakery, Baekhyun and Sehun slightly nod at each other.

 

To : Suho hyung

From : Maknae Sehun

First plan success!

 

Sehun hit the send button and keep his phone away from Da-hye’s sight. Then he felt that his phone vibrate,

 

From : Suho Hyung

To : Maknae Sehun

Great! Distract her a bit. We are almost done here.

 

Sehun show the text to Baekhyun then he slightly nod. They waited a bit longer then Baekhyun called, “Hey bunny!”

“Yeah?” Da-hye turns her head to Baekhyun.

“Let’s go home. It’s already 8. Kyungsoo will be worried.”

“Okay. But Hyunnie oppa can I have a cheese bun?” Baekhyun nodded. Da-hye saw he pull out his wallet, she quickly took out her purse and paid for th bun.

“Why you won’t let me pay for you?” Baekhyun asked while they walked out from the bakery. Da-hye can feel a bit hurt from Baekhyun’s tone.

“Oppa,I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings. It just that, if I wanted something, I can buy it with my own money. Appa said, ‘It’s okay to lend money but never borrow!’ He also said, ‘If we buy the things we want with our own money, we can feel satisfaction’. So if I have no money and I will work for it.” D-hye smiled.

“Aigo… What a good girl. Always listen to her appa’s word.” Baekhyun patted her head.

“Of course. Because appa was a great man with great heart.” Da-hye smiled proudly.

 

 

 

 

 

When they arrive at home, Da-hye found that the house was silent.

“Where did oppas go?”  She felt weird because usually the house was noisy with Chanyeol’s voices. She open the front door and said, “ Wahhh… Why it’s so dark?” She tried to the light switches but it’s not working.

 


Hey~ This chapter I didn't wrote any title like others chapter because just want you guys to guess was the title is =)
Enjoy reading!