Chapter 26 - Birthday

They Are The Angels And Devils In My Life

 

“Bunny ah… Here and wear it tonight.” Chanyeol throw a pink dress at Da-hye’s lap.

She took the dress and raises it at about her shoulder, “No! Pink?! I don’t want to wear it! It’s totally out my style.” Da-hye whines and pouted.

“How about this one?” Sehun throw the another dress.

“Not uh! I don’t like it.” She shook her head.

“This?” Baekhyun give her a dress with leopard print at the collar and at the end of the dress.

“No thank you.”

“The final choices. This or this one?” Suho hang up two same design dress but different colour.

“I don’t want to wear dress. It’s cold.” She pouted

“Then you want to wear skinny jeans or short? Don’t be silly bunny ah. You gonna celebrate his birthday inside of the house not outside.” Baekhyun said.

“Well there is nothing you could do. Wear this or no cheesecake for a month.” Kyungsoo calmly handle the situation. He took a purple dress and put on her lap. Yesterday they already celebrate Kyungsoo’s birthday and tomorow is Kai’s birthday.

“Arasseo.” She sighed and took the purple dress then styles it in front of the mirror.

“See? It’s perfect match with you. You looked pretty enough.” The boys nodded their head, agreed with Baekhyun’s words.

“Tomorrow I will ask the stylist noona to fix a make up for you, okay?” She nodded.

That night everyone fall asleep because too tired being active on daylight. But Kai spend time, watching his princess who in her slumber, with head at Kai’s arm, facing him in the dim of bed light.

 

 

 

“Oneureya gieoko bojimotan miracle (Today, I still couldn’t see that miracle)
Siljesanghwang deo isang mutjima kkuminyago (Don’t ask if this is a dream anymore)
Gidaryeo aetaewo sigani gakkawo (I’m waiting, my heart is burning, time is being wasted)
Jinachigien oneulbameun deouk akkawo (It’s too wasteful to just pass this by tonight)

Suddenly Da-hye’s phone sings ‘Two Moons’ and startled Kai. Kai saw she was holding her phone tight and he try to take it and end the alarm. Suddenly…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chu~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A quick peck landed at his lips. He shocked and turn his attention to Da-hye who now awake and smiled at him.

“Happy birthday, my love.”

“Eh?” Kai blinked his eyes. She chuckles at Kai’s reaction then she show her phone screen at Kai.

Date : 14 January 2013
Time : 00:00
Note : My love’s birthday

A simple reminder with his picture at the screen made him smiled wider and hug Da-hye tightly.

“Gomawo. I love you so much.” He pecked her nose before pull her in sweet-kiss. Then they dozed off.

 

--

 

 

The next day, the SHinee holds a party for Kai at their house in the evening. Da-hye didn’t come along because she disappeared since the morning. Kai definetly not happy but he still plastered a fake-smiled on his face.

Suho was checking his phone when Kai walk to his way. Seeing Kai in coming to his direction, Suho quickly keep his phone in his pocket.

“Hyung. I want go home.” Kai weakly whispered at Suho’s ear.

“Arasseo but wait a little more and then we going home, okay?” Kai nodded weakly.

 

--

 

 

After the party end, the EXO heading home with Kai put on the gloomy face. When they arrived at home, Kai the first who get off.

“Kai ah. You go in first. We going to the mall for a while. Sehun and Chanyeol to buy something.” Suho said. Kai nodded and they left him alone at the front house. He weakly open the front door and walked to the living room without bothering to switch on the light.

“Welcome home, Jongin oppa.” Hearing the voice that makes his day bright, he quickly lifted up his head and saw Da-hye standing at the stairs.

“Da-hye? Where have you been? You disappeared since the morning.” Kai rushed to her and hug her tight.

“I didn’t disappear. I was at Sora unnie’s house. Kyungsoo oppa drop me there.”

“Kyungsoo hyung? But why?”

“Because of this.” She grab Kai’s hands and drag him to the living room.It’s was a candle light dinner. She continued, “Me and other oppa planned it.”

“Come sit here and wait.” She forced him to sit at one of the chair before she disappeared to the kitchen and come back with food.

“Sorry, it’s not much. Oppas offer me to buy the food from the restaurant but I refuse. Kyungsoo oppa offer to cook for us also I refuse. I want you to eat what I prepared by myself for tonight. Now enjoy.” She place a plate with delicious meal.

“This is more than anything and I appreciate it so much.”Kai holds her hand.

They enjoy the feast while talking about a lot of thing. Kai’s face totally changed. He looked happier than before. Then they were dancing after eating. Kai’s hands at her waist and Da-hye’s hands around his neck. They enjoy every moment with no one disturbing them.

After they enjoy the dance, they sat on the couch with Kai’s left arm wrapped around her shoulder and she rest her head at his chest.

“Jongin oppa.” Kai hum as the answer.

“This. The birthday present for you.” Da-hye grabs a small box at the table next to the couch.

“What is it?” Kai took the box and open it.

“It’s a couple ring. Baekhyun hyung ask me to draw a ring design that I wanted before. I didn’t know that he gonna took the design and ask the jewellery maker to make one. The oppas understand me very well so they bring me to the jewelery shop and show it to me.” Kai took out the ring and try it at his finger.

“It’s fit perfectly. How you know?”

“Guessing and then asked Kyungsoo oppa to make sure.” She smiled and continued, “See? Our name engraved on it.”

“Gomawo Da-hye baby.” Kai pull her into a kiss for a few minutes then they both clean the table before off to bed.

 

 


1.2.3.

4.5.