Chapter 27 - The Reunion

They Are The Angels And Devils In My Life

 

It’s already six month since Kai and Da-hye  starts dating. They rare to get an opportunity to have a date but they always spend time together at the bed, cuddling with each other. It’s also already two month, Da-hye start a life as a freshman. One day at campus…

“Da-hye! Hurry up! We gonna be late!” Kim Jiyeon, her new friend shouted and already at the front.

“Wait for me!” Da-hye panic and quickly grab her stuff and rushed out from the class. Accidently she bumped into someone.

“Oh I’m so sorry. I’m in hurry.” She kneel down,quickly picked up her book and her paperwork without lifted up her head even for a while.

“Da-hye? Sharon Park Da-hye?” The person she bumped speaked.

She finally lifted up her head and titled a bit before answer, “Yes. I’m Sharon Park Da-hye. Why?”

“Da-hye? It is really you?” That person asked. She nodded even thought got weird with that person.

“Don’t you remember me?” That person tried again. She shook her head.

“It’s me. L.Joe oppa.” L.Joe excitedly with a big grin plastered on his face.

‘L.Joe oppa?” She bit her lips to remember.

“Aish jinjja. You not change at all. Always forget things.” L.Joe pouted. She try so hard but still she can’t remember anything.

“It’s me Byung Hunnie oppa.” L. Joe slightly pinch her cheek.

“Oh!” She snapped her finger, excitedly and continued, “Byung Hunnie oppa! It’s been a long time. What are you doing here? Did you doing fine? Where Aunty and Uncle Lee? What are you doing now? When did you come to Seoul?” Da-hye started her train-question and causes L.Joe burst in laughter.

“Never change at all. Always like to ask a train-question. Okay I will answer it one by one.” L.Joe ruffles her head.

“Oh! No! Keep it for a while. I have class. Oppa wait for me, okay? See you at the cafeteria.” She quickly rose up and run to her class after waved at L.Joe.

“Never change at all. Da-hye always be Da-hye.” L.Joe chuckles a bit and shook his head.

--

At the cafeteria…

“Byung Hunnie oppa!” Da-hye called soon as she saw L.Joe at one of the table. She quickly walked to the table and sit in front of him.

“Class finished?” She nodded.

“So back to my question earlier. Quickly! Answer it.” She smiled widely.

“Well, I’m study here.Wait! Let me finish first.” L.Joe stopped her when he saw she open her lips to ask another question, she just grinned and L.Joe continued, “Yes I’m doing fine. I’m study of course.Appa and omma was doing well and they still at L.A. I come to Seoul three or four years ago.”

“Wahhh. I didn’t know you study here. I didn’t see you before around the campus.” She asked while sipping her orange juice.

“I didn’t so often come to campus.”

“Oh I see. Oppa I need to go. See you.” She rose up and left the cafeteria without letting L.Joe get a chance to reply.

“She always leaves like that. Aish this kid.” L.Joe shook his head then he also leaves the cafeteria.

At home, Da-hye forgot to tell Kai and the rest about L.Joe until next week. Da-hye was about to leave the campus when L.Joe called her from behind.

“Oh? Oppa? What is it?”

“I thought if we could spend time for a while. You know that we haven’t seen each other quite long.”

“I would love too but I can’t.” She smiled weakly.

“Da-hye!” She startled at the sudden call from behind. She turns around and saw Kai who was walk fast to her.

“Who is he? What are you doing with him?” Kai asked soon he arrive next to Da-hye.

“Jongin oppa. Not again. He’s just my childhood friend back to the L.A.” She face palmed before continued, “Byung Hunnie oppa this Kai, my boyfriend and Jongin oppa, this L.Joe oppa.”

They both shook hands and Kai grip it tightly. Then he let go the hands with one hard-snap.

“Let’s go home.” Kai holds her hands and drag her away from L.Joe.

--

Kai already warned her to not meet L.Joe again and she have no choice but to follow what Kai said. It’s not like she wanted to meet L.Joe badly but he keep come and see her.

“Da-hye ah wait for me.” L.Joe quickly chase Da-hye who just walked pass the front gate, leaving the campus.

“Da-hye, I say wait for me.” L.Joe grabs her arms and yanked her.

“L.Joe oppa, please. I can’t see you like before. I have one heart to be care about.” She yanked back her arms.

“Da-hye, I told you not to meet him again.” Kai come out from nowhere.

“Jongin oppa! Wait this is misunderstanding.” She grabs Kai’s arms

“Why you can’t listen to me? He likes you, don’t you see it? He likes you not as a dongsaeng but as a woman. I can see right through his eyes.” Kai’s faces turn gloomy. Kai slowly step back while shook his head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“JONGIN OPPA! Be careful!”