Chapter 6 - A Baby Blue Flower

They Are The Angels And Devils In My Life

 

Kyungsoo come down the stairs and went to the kitchen like usual follow by Da-Hye with her school bagpack. At 7:15 a.m  she took off to the school. After that the boys fill the kitchen to have breakfast.

Chanyeol notice someone was missing. He look at Suho and asked, “ Hyung?” Suho hum as the answer and refuse to lift his head from the plate then Chanyeol continue, “Where’s Kai?” Finally the leader lifted his head, “Kai? I don’t know.” Suddenly Kai appeared at the door, “I’m here.” He walked into the kitchen at sit at his usual place and ate the breakfast.

Sehun notice something weird with Kai’s clothes, ‘Are those his favourite shirt? How come there is a blue flower on it?’ At first he decide to let go but the curiousity grew bigger inside him because Kai was someone don’t like his favourite clothes get dirty so he asked him, “Kai. Are those your favourite clothes?” Kai nodded and said , “ Yeah it is.. Wae?”

“Are they before was just plain white shirt?” Kai nodded as the answer then Sehun continue, “Then where did the flower come from?” At that question all of the boys lift the head and look at Kai’s shirt.

“Sehun’s right.Where did you get them?” Kris asked after checking Kai’s shirt. Kai check his own shirt and he said with his poker-face, “Oh… It’s Da-Hye.She draw it.”

“What!? Are you serious?” Baekhyun almost choked his breakfast when Chanyeol shouted. He smacked Chanyeol’s head and glared.

“Yeah.” Kai nodded and tell them what happen.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Flashback...

Kai walk down the stairs while yawning. His new-awake face was y and cute. He walk pass the living room to the kitchen to a drink because he feel thirsty and he saw the balcony door ajar. He looked at the clock, ‘6 o’clock’.

He was wondering to himself, ‘Did someone forget to close the door last night or a thief  ‘come visit’ last night.’ He walked near the balcony and slowly open the door and step out. Suddenly he tripped something near the door and fell down.

‘Wheeew… Lucky I fell on something soft and smell fragrant.’ Kai said to himself with his eyes close. ‘Wait! Did I just said something soft and smell fragrant?’ Suddenly that ‘something’ soft and smell fragrant talking very near to his ear, “Pl-Please get of-off me! You are he-heavy!”

Kai  immediately opened his eyes after he heard that thing talking, he slowly lift up his body and saw Da-Hye right underneath of him and a pillow between them. His face so near and only a few inche from her face. He quickly rose up and sit in front of her. It’s have been a weeks since the accident at the studio and he still awkward with her also he still can't accept her as his new family. He also haven’t apologizes yet.

“Are you okay?” Da-hye rub her eyes while look Kai and ask another question when he didn’t answer, “You pretty early? Can’t sleep?”

Kai shook his head, “Anio. I was thirsty.What about you?”

“I’m already woke up at 4 earlier and spend time at here drawing while wait for school time.”

“But you didn’t wear school uniform.” She grinned, “Yeah. I don’t want my school uniform get dirty with paint.I didn’t realize when did I fall asleep.” Kai keep stare her when she yawn and rub her eyes, ‘I just notice this now she was quite cute and pretty too. Maybe because her clothes cover her beauty very well.’

 Kai snapped from his imagination when he heard Da-hye suddenly said, “Ah!”

“E-Eh..W-Wae?” She pointed at Kai’s chest and said , “Crap…On your chest…Your shirt is smeared.It got in contact with my shirt.” Kai look at his white shirt. “This is bad.. That was acrylic paint. It won’t go away even if you wash it.” Da-hye said while look closer at Kai’s chest.He blushed and his face grow hotter. He try to keep his cold face so she will not notice that he blushed.

He slightly move back, “ A-Anio..It’s okay, you don’t have to worry.” He quickly stand up, “I-I don’t mind if this shirt getting smeared or not.”He turn back, wanting go away from there and suddenly Da-hye grab his wrist and yanked him , “Just sit down.”

Da-hye force him to sit at one of the stool and she looking something from the small box, “I’ll draw something on top of it. It happen all the time, whenever I get paint on my important clothes, I draw some sort of pattern on top of the dirty spot with acrylic paint.”

“Wait! You… You mean here?” Kai stood up and pointed to his chest.Da-hye smiled and force Kai sit back on the stool, “Yeah. Now sit down and don’t move while I’m work on it.” She sat on another stool in front of Kai and start working.

Kai could feel his heart beat fast and his face was turning red.He never been so close with someone. After three minutes Da-hye said, “All done. That’s the image I have of you. Because you look kind of cold like ice. You also hardly to smile at me.” She rose up from the stool and continue,  “ I need to get ready for school.See you.” She took her drawing and roll it before put it inside the plan holder and clean the balcony before went to Kyungsoo’s room. 

Kai was left alone at the balcony and when a cold breeze slightly hit his face,he rose up and gone back to the living room. He close the balcony door then he rolls into a ball on the couch. He refuse to walk back to his room so he decide to wait the other boys gone down for breakfast.

Flashback end...

 

 

 

 

 

“She had done a great job. I mean it’s doesn’t look bad at all. It’s like the shirts already have the flower from the start.” Chen said and all of them agree.

“You should thank her and apology too. Remember that, Kai… Okay come on let’s go.. Get ready.. We have schedule today.” All the member left Kai alone to finish breakfast because he late.

After breakfast, he went to the bathroom. He saw his reflection at the bathroom’s mirror. He looked at the flower on his shirt and suddenly Da-hye’s word come across his head, ‘All done.That’s the image I have of you. Because you kind of cold like ice.You also hardly to smile at me.’ .

He touched the flower while talking to himself, ‘So this is me?’ He smiled then took off his clothes and get shower. That day Da-hye let a baby blue flower bloom on his chest.