Chapter 17 - A visit

They Are The Angels And Devils In My Life

 

“Da-hye ah… What are you doing these days? It’s very rare now to see you in the evening.” Baekhyun asked during dinner on one night. For two months, Da-hye were rarely seen at the house until the evening.

 

“Hhhh sorry forgot to tell you guys. There is halmeoni lives down streets around the corner. I met her before. She carry a heavy grocery bag that day so I decide to help her and then it’s turn out that I keep coming to her house because her sons and daughter already left her.” She explained.

“Again… Our little heroin.” Baekhyun’s words receive a glare from the younger.

“By the way tomorrow come back home early, okay?” Suho said. Da-hye just nodded and continued her dinner.

 

 

On the next day…

 

“Wait.” Da-hye checked through all her pocket and bag in front of the door but she can’t find the house key.

“Oh god… I forgot to bring the house key this morning since I in hurry.” Da-hye rub her neck and grinned at Minwoo and Eunkyo. Then she knocked the door and not until one minutes, the door swung open, reveiled Baekhyun.

“Oh? Wasseo? Why you didn’t open the door with your keys? And who is this?” Baekhyun started his police-questions.

“I forgot to bring it because I in hurry this morning. This is my classmate.” Da-hye said and spun around to her friends then continued, “You guys wait here. I will go get it from my room.”

Da-hye walked through the door and followed by Baekhyun at the back, keeps asking questions. At the middle at the stairs way, she stopped and turns around, “Aigo oppa. Hajima~ They just here to get my worksheet. They need to collect it since they are president and vice president in my class.”

Then she back to the front door with the worksheet and discuss a bit while at the kitchen…

“So her name is Sharon Park Da-hye?” Key asked Suho and receives a nod as the answer.

“Wahhh..Gwiyeounyo…” Jonghyun and Minho said.

“Be careful and don't ever think to try to captivate her, hyungs. She belongs to someone and you don’t want to stay in his coldness if you disturb his girl.” Sehun grinned.

“Oh? Jinjjayeo? She’s someone else girl? Who?” Jonghyun looked at Chanyeol.

“Uri Jongin. Aigo…  You should look at our vacation’s picture. They were so cute.”  Chanyeol and Kyungsoo cupped their faces and looked at Kai.

Kai choked his orange juice when he heard what his hyungs said. He quickly finished his juice and rushed out the kitchen to his room.

“Bye Minwoo and Eunhyo.” They heard Da-hye sent her friend home then afootsteps toward the kitchen . Da-hye’s head popped at the kitchen door.

“Oh! Hello Shinee oppas.” She bowed to five boys before looked at Suho and continued, “I didn’t know we have a guest today.”

“It’s a surprise. You like Shinee’s sunbae,right?” Da-hye just grinned and rubs her neck. She looked around at the kitchen but didn’t found the face she wanted to see.

“He was at his room.”  Chanyeol grinned.

“Wha-What are you talking about, Yeollie oppa?” Da-hye quickly runs way from the kitchen.

“Aigo… They both love to hides things.” Baekhyun shook his head and the other boys just laughed. They all moved to the living room because got kicked out by Kyungsoo from the kitchen.

 

 

 

“Okay guys… Lunch is ready.” Kyungsoo shouted from the kitchen. They all set at the table and only Kai and Da-hye not there yet.

When Kai and Da-hye arrive at the kitchen, Kai saw there is only two more place was empty. One is next to Taemin and another one is next to Kyungsoo. Kai quickly sat next to Taemin and leave Da-hye no choice to sit next to Kyungsoo. They didn’t see the smile at other boys faces.

After done eating, Baekhyun the first one step out from the kitchen, follow by Chanyeol Onew,Jonghyun,Taemin,Minho,Suho,Sehun,Da-hye, Key, Kai and Kyungsoo.

“Hey dongsaeng ah.” Key called Da-hye and was about to swung his arms around Da-hye’s shoulder when someone grab his shirts from behind and yanked him. He turns around and saw Kai with his poker face. Kai quick his pace and walk between Key and Da-hye.

He don’t know what happen behind him where Kyungsoo and Key doing the high-five and grinned. SHinee spend time until 6 p.m. then they excuse themselves to go back home. Kai slowly let out a soft sigh, relief that SHinee’s already went to their home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He never know the evil plan by s and SHinee.

 

 


 

Thank you for reading =3

This is where the place they sit while eat lunch.